CyberLogitec's Eagle Eye is a real-time monitoring, tracking and control system which enhances yard operational productivity. It is a fully integrated system designed to facilitate the tracking of tasks and movements of all terminal assets and equipment as well as manage container handoffs between cranes and trucks.
• Virtual Terminal: Monitor and track activities efficiently with clear, real-time 2D and 3D visualisation of the entire terminal, including timely reallocation of work distribution.
• Real time asset tracking: Manage overall yard workflow by accurately tracking equipment location and relaying it through position-tracking technology such as DGPS/INS or IoT devices such as RFID.
• Alert & Warning: Via mounted IoT sensors, terminals are constantly notified of overall yard activities and workload. Safety and risk management and yard operational decisions can be proactively administered.
• Auto Container Handoff (ACH): intelligently automate the transfer of containers from one piece of equipment to another without the need for human intervention.
• Interface standardization: flexible architecture integrates with different terminal protocols as one cohesive unit, providing collaboration opportunities for different yard equipment and OCR/RFID/RTLS/PLC