E-Sign

E-Sign

4.8

E-Sign provides secure, compliant electronic signatures and I.D. validation.

Work for E-Sign?

Learning about E-Sign?

E-Sign Reviews

Ask E-Sign a Question
E-Sign review by User

"Great time and money saving"

What do you like best?

The fact that you can have a document and signed back to you within minutes

What do you dislike?

I havent found anything i dislike at the moment

Recommendations to others considering the product

The team check in with you to make sure everything is running smoothly but not too much to be a nuisance, the online chat is great and they have some really useful demos to watch

It cuts down on costs and is very easy to use. It means we can work more efficient and have lower stationery costs, staff time etc...

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about E-Sign
Showing 77 E-Sign reviews
E-Sign review by Kevin D.
Kevin D.

"Great product for a great price too"

What do you like best?

I shopped around for several hours, comparing E-Signature companies for my property business. I compared PAYG, monthly, annual, etc. I did not know my volumes and when I found E-Sign, they let me have a free trial, and the monthly charge for unlimited signs just made sense compared to others. Simple to use, clean interface.

What do you dislike?

Could be clearer on who signs first when using a template, but that might be my first use. After I spoke to Support Chat, I know what to do now. Rest is all good.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When you compare monthly pricing of E-Sign against everything else, it is hands-down better and cheaper. The interface is simple, clean and easy to use for even a novice. Don't over pay for integration with this and that, keep them within E-Sign in once place.

I needed to send out Non-Disclosures to landlords, agents etc. and also contracts to tenants. Having someone print, sign, scan is not viable anymore and I Needed an online way. E-Sign gave me that option for a great price. The interface makes it easy for even a novice user to use it .

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about E-Sign
E-Sign review by David S.
David S.

"Saved me a lot of time for tenant agreements"

What do you like best?

I found it pretty intuitive and easy to get started. I use e-sign's service for tenancy agreements for my rental property. I like their pay-as-you-go model which suits my requirement as only I don't need a lot of agreements executed, however I am considering recommending this service for initially for the execution of Non Disclosure Agreements in my company.

What do you dislike?

The conversion from Word or PDF renders the fonts differently but this is a very minor niggle and most people won't even notice it (or care).

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think they have a trial sign, or if not, just spend a few pounds and try it.

I saved myself a lot of time and hassle. I can get the contracts out and signed on the same day without the jumping through hoops of scanning documents, posting them etc. I am travelling a lot for work so now I can execute contracts wherever I am in the word, regardless of whether I'm near a printer or a scanner.

What E-Signature solution do you use?

E-Sign review by Laurence E.
Laurence E.

"Great Product which simplifies administration"

What do you like best?

We love its simplicity and how quick it can be to obtain signatures for staff contracts. Its easy to use and simple for new employees to sign their contracts! We particularly like the sequential approvals and workflow which allows multiple people to sign the same document in a specific order - This allows us to have an internal work flow before it gets to the new employee or candidate. We are looking at using it to simplify certain other internal processes but we are not there quite yet! The way the system walks new users through the signature process is excellent and helps those people less savvy with technology find it easy!

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. It works great for what we need. We have a simple requirement but it works well!

Recommendations to others considering the product

E-Sign is a simple and cost effective way to simplify and speed up the signature of documents. We use it for employee contracts which has significantly reduced the administration associated with this process. Moving from paper based signatures of contracts was a simple process and didn't require much technical knowledge. It has saved us time and money in the form of administration staff time and postage costs.

We wanted to simplify and speed up our administration of new staff "on-boarding" with the signature of their contracts. We used to have postage costs and delays in chasing for paperwork. We now do it all via email which has reduced costs and time!

E-Sign review by Lewis Q.
Lewis Q.

"Affordable alternative to other E-Signature suppliers "

What do you like best?

The fact that it is affordable and that you can pay as you go set it apart from other suppliers... especially as we are a start-up. Customer service has always been good and they seem to always be adding more functionality.

What do you dislike?

To start with it took a little while to figure out how it works as you have to upload a pdf, not a word doc - I do however think things have become more straightforward recently. It would also be good if you could go back and edit the message on the confirmation page without starting the entire process again.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make use of templates. If you do not want to commit, go for the PAYG option to start with

It makes getting agreements signed quick and easy

E-Sign review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"Quantum leap for our Document System using E-Sign's API"

What do you like best?

The powerful API service that enables our Document Management System to seamlessly use digital signature functionality. Also if you use their web front-end then it has very intuitive and easy to use features, eg to place where you want the signature to be placed, etc.

I like their charging structure: no charge to use their API and just charges per document signed which are very reasonable and don't have an expiry date.

What do you dislike?

They advertise several Pay-As-You-Go bundles from 1 to 100 bundles but when you come to buy the 100 bundle this option is missing. I understand they are correcting this oversight.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I found it easy to trial, and with published documentation work out whether it would meet my needs.

For our student property business that we run remotely, instead of emailing tenancy documents, generated from our document management system, and hoping the tenant, in a timely way, will print out, sign and post back documents or scan and email back, the tenancy documents are uploaded automatically from our document system to E-Sign's platform via their API. E-Sign's workflow is then triggered automatically to send to the tenant for signing (and other signers, eg guarantors, as required). The efficiency benefits are enormous - saving time and money chasing tenants for documents and removing the need to scan and file signed documents. As it's so easy for tenants to sign electronically they just do it straightaway, speeding up the document workflow.

E-Sign review by Sanjay M.
Sanjay M.

"Good site for small businesses"

What do you like best?

I like how I am not forced to buy a plan and can do pay as you go.

I have used the product now for a few months and it is easier to use than many

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the signing process can get a little long winded. FOr example if you are the only signer it can be longwinded to choose where to sign then go to next screen to sign

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the trial to get an idea but would recommend using it and checking with your receivers if they will accept it

I am signing reports electronically which is better than printing a document signing it and scanning it to then go back online

E-Sign review by Agency
Agency

"Has moved our company forward!"

What do you like best?

Not having to wait around or make a visit to a client to get them to sign. Also a digital signature appears far easier to obtain that a pen to paper signature.

What do you dislike?

A couple of small features would be great (like a copy of the document sent to the admin when they send) but other that that it's great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a low user then Pay As You Go is a very good offering as most are now pay monthly even if you don't use it monthly!

- Solved slow contract signing

- Solved having to dig out paper contracts with termination dates

We find it much easier to get contracts signed and less arguments when it comes to clients asking what it was they signed, we can just send a copy in one click.

E-Sign review by Chris W.
Chris W.

"Great web app for web developer contracts"

What do you like best?

We've been using E-Sign for the last few years and as a small web agency having clients sign maintenance & development contracts has been invaluable. The contracts are legally binding and have been used by us as evidence in claims court to retrieve monies owed. We've found the web app to be fast, intuitive and very easy to use, which is vital for causing least friction to potential clients during the key agreement stages.

What do you dislike?

The mobile app needs some improvements but we've been told by the company that a new release will be out soon.

Quick and frictionless signing of maintenance agreements and development contracts. The main benefits for us are reduced delays in postal signing which has, in the past, lead to clients seeking additional quotes during this time. Also the contracts have been vital in settling claims court disputes.

E-Sign review by Paul D.
Paul D.

"Fantastic easy to use service"

What do you like best?

Easy to use platform, with easy uploading of documents

Ease of use for my clients

I love the pay-as-I-go feature of my plan

What do you dislike?

Nothing really Nothing really Nothing really

Recommendations to others considering the product

This service has transformed the way I am able to conduct business with my clients, with ease of use for my clients and myself.

I used to have to send my Finance IDD document via e-mail to a client who would need to print sign and scan this back to me before proceeding, half the time the client would not have a printer or scanner, but E-Sign has made this process so much more efficient and easy to use not only for me but especially my clients who now at a press of a button can confirm receipt and accept my terms so we can proceed.

E-Sign review by Miles C.
Miles C.

"Excellent, simple and effective. "

What do you like best?

It's a really easy and intuitive service. A simple 'point and click' process that speeds up and streamlines our services. The ability to file and arrange our signed documents in an additional digital location is excellent as well.

What do you dislike?

I can't honestly think of any area of improvement for the service! It seems to cover all areas of the business we expected it too!

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's an absolute must for speed, ease and streamlining processes!

As a business which operates throughout the UK having documents physically signed is often impossible! This solves that problem!

E-Sign review by Hen S.
Hen S.

"Very good so far"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use and simple interface. Not too many steps needed to get to what you want. Simple to use from both parties. The price is very good too.

What do you dislike?

Maybe looks a little dated?!

Also it would be good to be able to send two documents at one but with different signing capabilities. Eg one with just someone else signing, and another with myself and another person signing. At the moment, it seems like I have to send two documents out, rather than both in one email.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very good value for money compared to other, and very good for simple signing.

Signing new employee documents, hard to do when working remotely and don't have direct contact with staff. It has streamlined our processes hugely, and made storing documents much easier.

E-Sign review by Lucy M.
Lucy M.

"Contracts"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to use.We do a lot of work in Australia, so to be able to have contracts signed in minutes makes it easy to do business.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I don't like on E-SIGN.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a company representative attending to customers, send them the page that needs signing and get the customer to sign it on their phone, then the customer cannot say they haven't received the email.

We now do not have to wait weeks to send contracts in the post.

E-Sign review by Oliver  K.
Oliver K.

"Exactly what we were looking for!"

What do you like best?

Ease of use. The pricing is extremely good value.

What do you dislike?

A few teething problems but all in all it's a great product and i'm looking forward to seeing it develop over time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking to cut down on your admin and paperwork but scared of complicated technology, this is the platform for you. User friendly, easy to use and navigate. Thank you e-sign.

We were a very postal and paper heavy company before e-sign. They have cut our admin down significantly.

E-Sign review by Liz L.
Liz L.

"Excellent and very cost effective solution - exactly what I was looking for"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use and add the customised e-sign fields

What do you dislike?

At first I did not understand I had to select which signatory before I started dragging form fields into my document. The instructions were a little unclear but I did work it out after I created one document requesting several signatures from the same person by mistake!

Getting our customers to sign a digital commitment to paying their retainer fees and also allowing our remote freelance workers to sign their NDAs etc. digitally.

E-Sign review by Gina B.
Gina B.

"User Friendly website, great customer service"

What do you like best?

How user friendly the site is to navigate and use. My clients find it easy to use when they receive the document and positive customer feed back helps my company and hopefully e-sign's too.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found any features or problems that have caused an issue - so nothing to dislike.

Time and labour saving when arranging multiple signatures on a document from people who may or may not be available on the day, at the appropriate time to physically sign the paperwork

E-Sign review by Rob S.
Rob S.

"Very easy to use and feature-rich"

What do you like best?

E-Sign was very easy to set up and configure for our users

What do you dislike?

Nothing, we didn't have any issues setting up the account or integrating it with RDB ProNet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Test first to ensure that your users are happy with the E-Sign process but it's very straightforward to implement and the support team are great.

We have saved a significant amount of time when it comes to signing T&C and contract documents. The auditing feature also allows us to track each document from end-to-end.

E-Sign review by sam K.
sam K.

"sure easy to use"

What do you like best?

super easy to use and there as an end user and you can sign documents fast

What do you dislike?

you have to make an account which is kinda annoying but it get it in terms of safety for the person who si signing

Recommendations to others considering the product

easy product to use as an End user

it makes signing doctor HR very easy with hot having to go into the office to sign them, or printing a document and then fax it over which is so 1980's

E-Sign review by Consultant

"Digital signatures are improving our business"

What do you like best?

I like the speed at which we can have clients sign-off on investment advice and agreements. Clients engage with and sign-off documents with ease. We struggled to get clients to sign and return important documents previously. We are also saving probably £1.50 per sign-off, given that we do not need to print and post lengthy documents to clients.

What do you dislike?

We would love to have our clients sign application forms in this way, but many large financial product providers and platforms still require wet signatures.

We have greatly improved our compliance with FCA regulations as we can get clients to review and sign-off important documents with ease.

E-Sign review by • Olivia S.
• Olivia S.

"Would definitely recommend E-Sign!"

What do you like best?

How straight forward and easy it is!

I have used similar sites in the past and this is by far the easiest and quickest :)

What do you dislike?

there isn't much to not like about it!

However, the support from the account managers could be better.

makes a deal process for our company much easier. Our clients can sign contracts quicker without having to print off forms!

"Great System"

What do you like best?

I like that its quick and easy to send a contract. That you can easily see if a contract has been signed or not and the function to remind users is a good one. I like that you can personalize emails.

What do you dislike?

It would be great if you could add additional documents like an Equal Ops form

Recommendations to others considering the product

to be able to add additional documents to fill in and send back

To keep signed in or remember my log in

Getting contracts back quickly and they don't get lost on the post! Has cut down on postage and stationary costs as wells as admin time.

E-Sign review by Argelea Q.
Argelea Q.

"E-sign with ease"

What do you like best?

Easy to use when trying to send a document that needs to be signed and returned.

What do you dislike?

Honestly there is nothing not to like, It is easy to use and worth the try.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Must give it a try grantee you would love it.

We can get documents back to the company with out of the hassle of having them come in to sign.

E-Sign review by Gillian B.
Gillian B.

"Great Service"

What do you like best?

The ease of use and the intuitive nature of the website.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything I dislike about E sign

The ease of being able to get multiple parties to sign one document from different parts of UK or even overseas.

To have an automatically created trail of the activity on the document is very valuable to us.

E-Sign review by Administrator

"East to use , template style method of securing our order details"

What do you like best?

How simple the transition has been using the program in combination with our current reports. The program also has the ability to remind our clients about the quote weve sent leaving it fresh in their mind

What do you dislike?

Cant fault the program. I would recommend to others

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do It. Easy to implement

staying in the forefront of customers minds with the auto reminders.

Our customers now concentrate more on order specifications due to the requirement of the approval signature. I=The emphasis is on them to order the correct bespoke product

E-Sign review by Ryan C.
Ryan C.

"Fast, Easy, Professional"

What do you like best?

I use E-Sign for all of my client contracts. It helps me move my projects on at a fast pace whilst keeping the carbon footprint down of printing and posting. A easy to use service that I constantly tell my clients about.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. at all, the system is fluid and great to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Speed up your work flow and keep your projects secure.

Speed of progressing with a project. I wont start a project without a contract in place. E-Sign resolves that by letting my clients sign their contract in minutes not weeks.

E-Sign review by User

"Great time and money saving"

What do you like best?

The fact that you can have a document and signed back to you within minutes

What do you dislike?

I havent found anything i dislike at the moment

Recommendations to others considering the product

E-Sign review by Gabriella S.
Gabriella S.

"Saviour!!"

What do you like best?

The efficiency, this is saved so much time & hassle for my business.

What do you dislike?

That I cannot change the email address of a receiver.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it if you want to save time & hassle

Time & hassle! No more waiting for people to visit our office and endless chasing for returned documents.

E-Sign review by Ali H.
Ali H.

"Great service and platform"

What do you like best?

The ease of using the platform and customer service!

What do you dislike?

Nothing, everything has been ideal throughout the year that we've been using the platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's the best platform on the market, simple.

The sales process has been drastically reduced in time, thus allowing to maximise our sales targets.

E-Sign review by User

"Good but not user friendly for signers"

What do you like best?

It does what I need it to do and is reasonably priced for the service.

What do you dislike?

I have found that often my signers get confused and don’t complete it properly, or if I send 2 docs out they only sign one. Several times this has happened so would like to see it be delivered clearer on their end.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes I have recommended you

Sending an encrypted and signed document. Saving having to send it over via post!

E-Sign review by Joel B.
Joel B.

"Great, easy service"

What do you like best?

Easy to use for our customers to complete forms, friendly application

What do you dislike?

Nothing really, it does what we expected

We are able to get customers to complete forms relating to sales much quicker and easier than by post/fax etc

"Great website!"

What do you like best?

We love how quick the email responses are sent to us, our client find it easy to use as a lot of them aren't able to print and scan documents back to us.

What do you dislike?

That you can't find archived items on your own, you need the assistance of the team. We sometimes struggle with using the templates, they aren't as easy to use as they could be.

This website has helped us streamline our payroll system

E-Sign review by Heidi S.
Heidi S.

"Quick and simple"

What do you like best?

How easy it is to upload and send for e-signature.

What do you dislike?

Not found anything yet. So far so good.

Not having to send documents back and forth via email with having to scan signed pages.

E-Sign review by Laura E L.
Laura E L.

"Great product!"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and add additional credits, helpful support

What do you dislike?

Nothing, I really like it and it's easy to use

Easier to sign up new clients! And allows us to be greener and use less paper!

E-Sign review by Russ S.
Russ S.

"Excellent, reasonably priced signing app!"

What do you like best?

Different price scheme, (pay monthly, pay per signing, etc).

Developers responsive to suggestion.

Simple, easy to use interface.

Smaller company, more customer care.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, very easy to use. Small company so perhaps development not quite as quick as large company with huge resources. UK based I believe so may struggle to compete internationally a little I guess.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good price, good support, easy to use interface.

Staff written acceptance of policies and procedures.

E-Sign review by Tasha B.
Tasha B.

"Very time efficient"

What do you like best?

Very simple process that saves me a lot of time.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike, great service.

No need to print and scan agreements to clients any more, saves time and paper!

E-Sign review by User

"Efficent product to sign any document"

What do you like best?

The best feature is probably that we can upload any document and add a combination of items to it fro completion by another party. We also like that more than one user can view the same documents and workload can be shared.

What do you dislike?

Its easy to download the wrong document once signed as there is the option to download the unsigned document in the same menu. However this is a minor issue

Recommendations to others considering the product

it has worked very well for us so far and we are probably not using it to its full potential.

Efficiency in getting signed documentation, shared working amongst staff, good customer satisfaction.

"Good value"

What do you like best?

Good value and easy to use with excellent customer help.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes page breaks are not in the same place as the original.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You may have suspicions about the quality of the product due to the low price but this is a professional service that delivers.

Multiple signatures needed for 1 document. Not having to have lots of people travel miles to the office.

E-Sign review by User

"Efficient, accurate, easy to use"

What do you like best?

I like the fact it's efficient, intuitive, easy to use, easy to double check before sending, all in all a great value service for my business.

What do you dislike?

It's not a dislike, but I would prefer it if my proper e-mail signature appeared in the e-mail note that goes with the document for signing

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it, you'll be glad you did

Quick, easy, accurate & reliable document signing

E-Sign review by David M.
David M.

"Quick & easy whenever I need it"

What do you like best?

The pay as you go aspect is wonderful - I only need to sign things occasionally. This makes is cost effective + the software itself is super easy.

What do you dislike?

Would like to be able to pay and store credits indefinitely.

Signing service agreements with new clients. Protects everyone and makes us seem extremely professional as the process is so slick.

E-Sign review by Agency
Agency

"eSign a Great Alternative Esignature Service"

What do you like best?

We were previously using a competitor and paying £15/month. We really like the pay-as-you-go payment feature and the system is great. Support are always friendly to help out too!

What do you dislike?

We haven't found anything we dislike about the system yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Unsure

We find it easy to send contracts for signature - nobody want's to be using fax or scanners.

E-Sign review by rachel m.
rachel m.

"How Easy is this?"

What do you like best?

a really good product/service even for those that are not so technical!

easy to use and understand, makes our lives so much better and therefore, we can deliver seamless communication with our clients

What do you dislike?

There really is not alot to dislike- we love this product!

we remotely sign all of our contracts which means our clients save time and remain compliant

E-Sign review by Administrator

"Quick, Versatile and Easy - Amazing service"

What do you like best?

The ease of use, its very simple upload PDF and select area for signing etc and off you go, amazing product. Also support is very good, answered our queries immediatly.

What do you dislike?

sometimes text added to the documents moves out of place after the document has been signed and returned

contract signing with ease, its very quick and accepted widely

"Great software"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that for a small company like mine, when I only have 6 clients, I can purchase credits on pay-as-you-go plan. It's very easy to use by myself, and my clients said the same.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike. All is good, straightforward.

I don't have to travel to get a signature from my clients.

E-Sign review by RIL L.
RIL L.

"Amazing service"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, friendly interface, great service

What do you dislike?

nothing for now: no inconvenience founded

Our customer can sign the agreement easily

"Director "

What do you like best?

Super easy to use. Great functionality and gets the job done. Also a great price. Different packages to suit to suit all business needs. I would highly recommend.

What do you dislike?

I have not come across any features I dislike

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended. Easy to use. Feature being updated regularly too.

Getting various contracts out and tracking in an efficient manor.

"Very good experience"

What do you like best?

Simple to use. Works as expected. Seems to work well on different devices. No usage limit.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike. Might benefit from a few more customisation options and more contextual help, but extremely good for the price,.I think.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Worth testing as a simple but effective e-signature solution

Avoids postal charges and delays. Reduces customer loss.

E-Sign review by User in Business Supplies and Equipment
User in Business Supplies and Equipment

"Easy to use - great results."

What do you like best?

I enjoyed using E-Sign as it provided ease of getting signatures without having to use paper and pen. Especially since we're in contemporary times where paper is being obsolete in the workplace, E-Sign makes that transition easier.

What do you dislike?

As with any software, it can glitch, but all one needs to do to fix that is to close the application and re-submit.

As mentioned before, workplaces are transitioning from using paper and pen to an entirely electronic format. E-Sign allows us to write signatures as if we are still using papers and pens.

E-Sign review by sonya J.
sonya J.

"Incredibly easy to use for both me and my clients"

What do you like best?

Easy to understand, set up and use. Feedback from clients has been very positive too.

What do you dislike?

The fact that I have to select documents individually to be signed and not a few at once.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it. You won't regret it.

Not having to print documents off and post. So much quicker and cheaper.

E-Sign review by User in Accounting
User in Accounting

"E-Sign review"

What do you like best?

E-Sign has a very professional feel to it and adds a level of security knowing that theres an actual signature rather than someone just typing initials on an official document.

What do you dislike?

A mouse is needed as it is hard to sign documents just on a laptop.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very easy to use and gives a very professional feel.

The benefits E-Sign provides is that it provides a way to sign contracts/important documents through the internet rather than in person. It saves money from having to travel and being able to do more electronically.

"E Sign"

What do you like best?

I have been using E-Sign for many years, the service is easy to use and does exactly what I would expect from such a service

What do you dislike?

Can't think and anything in particular. The service is very easy to use and no clients have ever moaned about using it

Speed of contracts being signed

E-Sign review by Consultant

"E-Sign is simple and cost effective!"

What do you like best?

The process is simple and the interface is intuitive. From a cost perspective the options have you covered, even if you are a casual user.

What do you dislike?

Thrlere is nothing that I dislike about E-Sign.

I save time whilst making the signing of mutual NDA's a breeze for my clients.

Learn more about E-Sign

E-Sign Videos

Learning about E-Sign?

* We monitor all E-Sign reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.