Duda Reviews & Product Details

What do you like best?

The fact that it is 100% white label which allows my company to brand it and build and maintain our clients websites. It is quick to build and maintain our client websites and new features are constantly being added, making it a perfect fit for my business. You can see with Duda that all their clients big or small are important to them which for me is the key foundation for customer satisfaction. The clients that I have that update their own website think it is easy to navigate and do what they need to, which gives me peace of mind as it is branded under my business name. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really that I dislike about Duda. It is constantly developing and releasing new features to allow its users to keep up to date with website trends. If I had to pick on anything that could be improved then it is that some of the support documentation is a little light on information or is out of date. It is a common thing with most software companies and I prefer a more detailed picture walk through support document regarding the features, rather than bullet points in some cases. The better the support documentation the less time spent by the user putting support tickets in. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a try, for me it is the best tool to use if you want to have a true white label website agency. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

There are plenty of features installed to allow you to build websites quicker including creating your own templates and sections. It is clear to see that it is all about speed with Duda which is very true compared to Wordpress and others. The packages that I offer my clients can be more competetive as building and maintaining websites takes less time. My clients that previously had Wordpress and Shopify sites much prefer what can be created on Duda as it's not full of plugins that needing updating constantly and it has a much more user friendly CMS. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Duda Overview

What is Duda?

Duda is a leading web design platform for web professionals and agencies of all sizes, with powerful team collaboration and client management tools for building and managing websites at scale. Our platform enables you to build feature-rich websites that are perfectly suited to desktop, tablet and mobile, and automatically optimized for Google PageSpeed.

Duda Details
German, English, French, Indonesian, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, Spanish, Turkish

Duda is a leading white label responsive website builder for digital marketing agencies, hosting companies, online directories and all web professionals that serve small businesses. With a focus on speeding up the website-building process and providing one-of-a-kind website personalization tools for maximum customer conversions, Duda is dedicated to bringing enterprise-level technology to the masses.

Duda is a web design platform that includes a robust website builder, client management tools and team collaboration features. Our entire platform is designed to help agencies build beautiful, modern websites for their clients faster than they ever thought possible at any scale. No matter whether you have 10 or 10,000 clients, Duda provides you with an ultra-flexible platform that enables you to create conversion-driving websites with no need for third-party plugins.

Duda also provides you with a user-friendly web design interface your clients can access to update websites on their own. And since the entire platform is white labeled, your clients will only know you’re using Duda if you want them to.

Duda's APIs and advanced development assistance are available for Duda partners with a high volume of websites.

Duda's APIs and advanced development assistance are also available for Duda partners with a high volume of websites.

Duda
2009
Palo Alto, CA
Description

Duda Videos

Duda Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Duda community
Have you used Duda before?

Duda Reviews

Showing 255 Duda reviews
Already have Duda?
Founder
Marketing Consultant
What do you like best?

Duda takes all the best parts of drag and drop WYSIWYG development and combines it with the scalability and many top options of WP and other pro website builders. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

As with any done-for-you WYSIWYG, you do have limitations as far as how you place items in your design. It's 90% customizable with the coding but once in a while you'll find something you can't do as easily with custom builders. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

As a designer who is limited in coding knowledge, Duda helped me get my job done quickly. I was able to design websites quickly for my clients and get it looking how I wanted to without fidgeting with code. As a result I built websites faster and saved time making edits and managing over the course of our working together. Lastly, I didn't have to spend time searching for the best plugins or addons, Duda came with everything needed to make a fast and secure website. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

SchoolDesk
What do you like best?

Fast, stable, easy-to-use, responsive, constant improvements, and allows you to build incredible looking and incredibly functional websites with ease! What more could you ask for in a website building platform?!? We love how reliable and fast it is, how easy it is to manage a large group of websites, and that new features and functions are constantly being developed in order to continue improving on what is already an incredible platform.

One of the reasons that we left our old platform (Wix) was that it was not only clunky and much more difficult to use (for us and our clients), but they got stale and outdated, while only focusing on sales instead of improving the platform.

Duda is more focused on creating and continually improving, which is what all good platforms should be focused on!

I like that it's so easy to start a new client with a pre-built, gorgeous template, and have them simply update the text and images to create their own new and beautiful website. The process is so fast and easy, and the clients love it. It used to be really scary for a new client to even think about building out a new website from just a blank page, because they didn't know what to add, where to add it, or even how to add it. Now I have new clients just jump right in and build out their new websites before I even get a chance to "train" them on the system. It's cut our launch time down to almost nothing, and the clients just love that they can easily manage things themselves without any type of training. Our support phone never rings, and we get one or two support emails a month now! It's crazy how much Wix had us chasing our tails and putting out fires! Never again!!! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I thought long and hard on this one, and the one thing that I dislike is that other website building platforms who consider themselves "comparable" or "better" (Wix, Weebly, Squarespace, and all the other wanna-be's out there!) are so far behind Duda, so I just really dislike that Duda hasn't gotten the recognition as an industry leader that it so much deserves. It's got far better tools, creates better websites more easily, and OMG! the support is a zillion times better than what any other website builder company provides.

With such an incredible array of tools and features, including the ability to create your own or plug in any 3rd party add-ons that you might need, what is there to dislike?

Also, unlike the competition, they even have an area for users to suggest ideas and improvements, which none of their competitors have. Their competitors need to take some tips from Duda, and start listening to their users, and making solid and valuable improvements, or more people like me will be heading over to Duda.

One thing that I actually don't like is that when I'm working on a website in mobile mode, it often get's "stuck" (for lack of a better word), and I lose my toolbar at the top, which means that I can't get back to desktop mode or any of the top toolbar functions. So I find that I have to refresh my entire browser page quite a bit when working in mobile mode so that I can get all of the top toolbar functions back again. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm now able to build out gorgeous new websites for my clients faster than I ever could before on the previous platform I used (Wix). Now my customers are also able to easily build and manage their own sites without my help, which is even nicer! My websites are ALWAYS up, and if there's even a hint of a problem with the system, which is incredibly rare, we get immediately notified before, during, and after the incident. None of their competitors do that!

Because we host so many client websites for Duda, our overall ROI is much better than it ever was before. We can now focus on gaining new clients and building beautiful websites, rather than spending tons of time on constant customer support and education due to a hard-to-use system.

Plus, we've never had a better uptime record than since we moved to Duda almost 3 years ago. Since then, we've had a few minor issues, as all technology companies do, but we're still at 100% uptime overall, for THREE YEARS! Who else can say that? NOBODY! Our clients will tell you that they don't even bother checking the free uptime service that we set up for every client site because it simply doesn't go down! It's just that good!

One of our big problems that has been resolved is that of client support - we don't really even need it! The system is so intuitive and easy to use, that brand new clients can logically figure out what to do and how to do it. Plus, starting off with one of the many incredible templates that are available (with new ones being added at no cost all the time!), our new clients simply have to change out the template text with their own text, swap out images, and within an hour or two, they can have an incredible new website that looks like it cost them a fortune and took weeks to build...it's just fast, simple, and easy, the way building websites is supposed to be! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Telecommunications Field Engineer, Prior Board Member to Mendenhall Homeplace
What do you like best?

Duda fits all of our needs by allowing us to customize website pages/templates. It took about a week for me to build the https://www.mendenhallhomeplace.com/. The website works extremely well and on PCs, laptops, tablets, and cell phones. Page content can be changed in real time which is a time saver. The ecommerce part is easy to setup and change in real time as products or prices may change. Best part the website can be managed by non-technical persons, no need to pay a webmaster. The restore and backup features come in handy when changing items on pages. The really big plus is the great support by the Duda support team! We have only had one issue and it was not with Duda but with GoDaddy. The Duda support team identified our issue and the correction needed for GoDaddy. I would say the Duda support team serves it customers above and beyond expectations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I really have no dislikes or downsides to using Duda. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We solved the problem of having to pay others for changing web page content, we can now do it ourselves and in real time. No waiting on the phone for someone to get back with us to update our web page content. This was always a problem when we were scheduling public events as the webmaster was always doing something else. It also allowed us to provide ecommerce. We are a non-profit and our budget is thin, so we benefited by saving on expenses for website management. We can now do it ourselves with Duda! Fantastic!!!! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner
Product Design Intern
What do you like best?

I've worked with wix, wordpress, squarespace - everything and I always hated every one of them. However, Duda was great from the start! A lot of my problems - especially with Wix and Wordpress was that templates were never great and you can't do much to change it to match your own look. Even though I pay every month for my site, its ABSOLUTELY worth it! The freedom to do whatever you want and make it look however you'd like no matter the template without coding is everything I wanted my web hoster to be and Duda is just that! I wasn't paid or promoted to write this review - I simply wrote out of love! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I'm a product designer, so I give honest feedback about sites and apps. Honestly, I think the hardest part of duda is the learning curve, I found it (and sometimes still do) hard to find certain things and find myself clicking a lot of tabs to find what I want. The other thing is the text. I wish we could do more within the text bar. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Problems and Benefits I have solved with Duda:

/ Able to create my own look where you can't even tell what template I used.

/ The freedom to place text, images, columns, and rows anywhere and everywhere

/ A silly one, but being able to size margins and padding with anything. I think that's unique Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales/Marketing Manager
What do you like best?

The interface is very intuitive, and the templates offer a great starting point. Also, having automatic backups and an SSL certificate included are great features. Duda makes everything very easy, from content creation, media organization, SEO, forms, etc. I can't say enough about how easy it is to use and make great looking websites. Creating the desktop, tablet, and mobile sites simultaneously is a big plus too. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I can't really think of anything I dislike about Duda. There are a few integrations that I would like them to add, but I can't complain about what they already include. They have added a ton of new features and upgrades this year. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm not a programmer, and I've been able to start offering new natively responsive websites to our IT clients who have older sites. It's great to hand the site over to them once it's launched, and with a little training, they can update it and make changes themselves. One of the most significant selling points is that they can make changed and edit the site. And automatic backups mean that there's a failsafe in case they mess something up. Having a traditional website is one reason their old sites have become stale and outdated because they couldn't make changes internally, and they had to call someone to update a picture. Offering website development has created a new line of revenue for our business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder & Creative Director
What do you like best?

- Easy to use the drag + drop website builder.

- Nicely designed templates to choose from.

- Affordable monthly website prices and agency plans.

- Organized files and assets.

- The feature where you can download images from a current website and load them into your Duda files is incredibly useful and time-saving.

- Great and thorough customer support via email and phone.

- More design flexibility than many website builders such as Squarespace.

- Significantly easier to use than more custom platforms such as WordPress.

- Nice e-commerce features and easily customizable.

- Thorough data security built into the platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

- There are not many built-in integrations with other apps such as email marketing, CRM connections with contact forms, membership communities, and online scheduling/courses.

- Sometimes web pages don't display properly online temporarily, even when they are designed properly in the dashboard.

- The royalty-free icons that come with Duda's website builder are not easily searchable by keyword.

- The pricing strategy for the individual costs of their websites and the agency plans are really confusing.

- The support/help articles are mostly text (no images). They're often very vague and don't answer the question I am looking for.

- I haven't found a way to add multiple credit cards to my account so that my clients can pay for their own website subscription.

- Duda's custom-code (that's a different language from what Wordpress uses-- I think?) makes it difficult to find specialized developers who can build more custom websites and software on the platform.

- The analytics feature isn't very sophisticated, so I use Google Analytics for better metrics. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

- Make sure you book a call with a rep from Duda when you sign up for your account. They're super helpful and will point you in the right direction with information that's specific to your business's needs.

- Also, before using Duda for your website, review all of their features (or talk to an expert). Duda is not right for every type of business or website. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

- I am able to have a really custom website. I get complimented on it all the time. There's no way I could have built something so custom with any other platform that I know of.

- I am able to build websites quickly, in a fraction of the time and cost it would take me to build a website on a platform like WordPress or Wix.

- I feel that my website on Duda is able to scale with me as my business grows. It has all the current and future features I'll ever need.

- I like that Duda is constantly developing, improving their software, and keeping up with industry technology and trends.

- I also really appreciated my onboarding video chats with Duda's team. Having that face-to-face conversation when I started really helped me see the brand as a team of talented and intelligent individuals who are genuinely looking out for my best interest! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

In general, Duda is an intuitive platform that works well for the relative novice while having the capacity to let experts customize. Great value. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't have anything in particular that I dislike. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Duda offers impressive value for the price. We have been using the platform as a website builder for our organization for about 2 years, and have made use of almost all of its features at one time or another. So far it has done everything we expected a site to do with minimal issues. When issues do arise, the help desk is quick and thorough with their troubleshooting, offering solutions for novice users as well as experienced programmers. We are pleased with the platform and would recommend it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use Duda for our organization's website. It has to appeal to and be used by several different categories of users- donors, volunteers, funders, and potential clients. Duda is flexible enough to do that, and easy to edit on the fly when updates need to be made. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder
What do you like best?

The design templates and customization! Duda is the perfect medium, allowing you to keep the training wheels on, or completely freestyle the design of your website. It holds the ease of a wix/squarespace without boxing you in whatsoever! The support is quick and helpful, each team member I have worked with is exceedingly personable, and the content suggestions/designs seem to be endless! I am thoroughly impressed with this product and it is well worth the cost. You can see the two websites ive built! www.libertystoragebags.com and www.alcheme.ooo Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything i "dislike" yet per say. If there was anything I would complain about, it is along the lines of some difficulty in arranging sections, text and images. If photoshop was a completely free canvas, duda can be a bit like microsoft word in terms of the ability to free-move and resize certain elements. With that being said, I can't imagine there is anything else out there that offers such ease in customization. I've used wordpress before... let me tell you this is a whole nother level of ease. You can see the two websites ive built! www.libertystoragebags.com and www.alcheme.ooo Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The boxed in, gated nature of a site like wix or squarespace, while providing all of the ease that comes along with web templates. The customization seems to be limitless, and the bounding boxes are there when you want/need them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Head of Digital Solutions
What do you like best?

The ease of use and the speed of the site. Plus the templates are beautiful and customizable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Almost everything is perfect, the only issue I have had is the inability to cloak affiliate links on the site. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would strongly suggest everyone switch their site to Duda, the plans are affordable and comparable to other website builders. Plus your sites will be hosted on AWS, so they are lighting fast. The support I have received has been top-notch, but I haven't needed it much since the builder is so intuitive. Great work Duda. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I was using Weebly, but the site was dead slow especially on mobile. I also hated the Weebly templates. Duda's site speed is fantastic and the templates are beautiful, it's much more powerful than the other website builders out there. I found building the site much more enjoyable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I am relatively new to website creation and Duda as a tool and I have had a lot of questions. The support staff has always been fast to reply and quick with answers or suggestions to keep me moving forward Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

As a developer and end user there have been a few features or functionality that I expected "out of the box" but not been able to find. In some cases the support team has pointed me in the right direction but in others I have had to add to my list of feature requests, the jury is still out on how quickly those are addressed Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The tool itself is intuitive and robust, the templates have been easy to use and the sections and widgets have plenty of features to help us build out the site we envision. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

DUDA is a forward thinking company. They stay on top of the latest trends in online marketing, which enabled me build a web design business using their user-friendly platform and stellar customer support. I scoured the "www" for a company that keeps its finger on the pulse of the website building industry and I found exactly what I was looking for with DUDA. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Their customer service and technical expertise is so useful that sometimes I wish their live chat was available 24/7. But since my biz rarely experiences an overnight "emergency", this wish is really more for my convenience than a necessity. Over all, I have zero strong "dislikes" about DUDA. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

DUDA is web design made easy. Their platform provides lots of functionality. DUDA really listens to their customers and it shows in the versatility of their platform. It does everything I need it to do and my clients are happy. That makes me happy! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

President
What do you like best?

Duda is the ideal blend of drag-and-drop visual website builder combined with powerful content management features. If you simply begin with the beautiful templates and pre-designed sections, you can design a website that makes you proud and invites people to choose your business over the competition.

Pages load fast and SEO is outstanding.

I LOVE the ability to create pages that support the StoryBrand marketing framework.

the Dynamic Pages features give me the flexibility I need to create theme and variation content and produce more content in less time.

Easily integrates with our CRM and automation platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Managing pages in the admin interface are sometimes challenging depending on the browser. There's a lot packed into the backend that enhances Duda's functionality but the user experience could be improved.

Duda sometimes focuses its development on improvements that are cosmetic rather than functional: We're still waiting for more robust improvement on global CSS when the dev team releases functionality for silly things like animations that are more for entertainment than professional use.

eCommerce functionality could/should be more robust to make this platform best-in-class.

As a template based-system, upgrading a website design could be cumbersome and time-consuming. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use the free trial and create a simple site, then compare it to WordPress, Wix, Weebly, and Squarespace. It's worth the time investment. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We sought out a visual website builder that could improve our site build time and make it easy and efficient for our clients to manage their website without requiring a lot of training.

Our website development is more profitable and the websites we develop are more powerful than those we developed with open source solutions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I must stay that I am extremely pleased with the support team. Every operator that I was connected to was extremely knowledgeable, helpful and friendly. They took the time to be patient with me and understand my issues. I was at a disadvantage because I am no longer working with my web designer but I was pleasantly surprised that the support team was able to help me make all my changes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would like to know if they could help with pasting some code in the header. I was afraid to touch the code. There is phone number to call. A phone number would be helpful. But the chat is very good and they answer right away. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I had never heard of Duda before my web designer migrated my site - I must say I was apprehensive about the change but I am satisfied and I am happy that I can update the site myself. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I had to update the navigation menu, add a picture gallery, do SEO and update my 404 page. I think since I updated the SEO my google rankings may increase. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

SQL Developer/Data Analyst
What do you like best?

The thing which I personally like most about it is are the selling points that helps us in making changes and modifications whenever we want. We can also make editing too. I found to be very easy to use tool than other custom platforms such as WordPress. I love the E-commerce features present in it. Also that can be customized so easily. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike about Duda. I don't have any serious complaints about it. I found its analytics features to be less sophisticated so I have to rely on Google Analytics for effective matrices. I am sure it will add new advanced and latest features in near future and we will see it more powerful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Duda is the rightly developed and designed tool. In my opinion this is the most comprehensive and demanding platform for Web designing. It is appropriately designed to satisfy the needs of all the agencies and organization dealing with Web professionals. It will play a vital role in growing your agencies at a larger scale. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I love the intuitive interface of this tool the most. It consists of so many interesting and attractive templates that introduces me very good starting point. The most helpful and prominent features include SSL certificate and automatic backups. It is helping us in number of ways such as creating content, SEO, forms and organizations leading to media. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Ease of use. No plugin setup, therefor no searching and validating, etc. Seemless WYSIWYG editing between different devices is outstanding. To have a simple website up and running only takes hours compared to days when I used other services. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not much! No one is perfect so I give everybody some room to fix what's needed. And that seems to happen quite fast at Duda. But I have actually not experienced that myself, just something I come across when searching community groups on FB. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

First impression is great, just try it out! Then find the communities on FB and ask questions, see how people react and help you out. Also, take a look "under the hood". Whether your are an expert or not you will find it surprisingly easy to solve challenges with Duda, they even give you the ability to write your own widgets if you have the knowledge. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It really gives me the opportunity to deliver fast. The community is also quite unique, almost like being part of a family where everybody supports each other. I have not experienced that with other software I've used.

But although it's easy to use it also gives you the power to create highly personalised, even complex, websites. I use Airtable a lot and the ability to hook up a base and manage different things dynamically like that is extremely powerful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The White Label, & sales resources. I sold twice the websites I could have sold on my own & Duda’s resources gave me the confidence to go in a business with the knowledge that I could help them! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It’s not really a big issue, but the e-commerce options for monogramming could be better. For example. Let’s say a customer chooses a custom monogram option. I think the text field shouldn’t appear unless they have chosen that option. Otherwise some customers put in their text for a monogram & don’t pay for it. However, it’s not a big deal! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Helping my design process become more efficient & allowing me more time to focus on new clients as well as keep my current clients happy! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM