DSS

DSS is an inbound marketing software with CMS/CRM capabilities that allows you to take your business to the next level.Manage your website, clients, email marketing, client feedback and reviews, social media posting, lead tracking and follow up campaigns in one easy to use tool! Stop taping solutions together and use one smarter tool.

Work for DSS?

Learning about DSS?

Compare DSS to Similar Solutions

DSS Reviews

Showing 98 DSS reviews
Ariana C.

"DDS is great!"

What do you like best?

Dds allows me to see my website information concisely and accurately. I like the easy hands on approach as well as the training and help!

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints! It has exceeded my expectations!

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Don’t hesitate!

My website is great and generating business!

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about DSS
Christopher N.

"My experience with DSS has been amazing. "

What do you like best?

DSS is a fluid and user friendly product that anyone can use with ease.

What do you dislike?

There has been nothing so far that I am disappointed with DSS.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

No recommendations at this time.

I really like the ease of use in posting blogs and videos.

What Website Design solution do you use?

Lucas James F.

"Still learning."

What do you like best?

I like being able to track the success of our e-mail campaigns. We have just started the program and have yet to implement our drip campaign but we are looking to taking on this task as well.

What do you dislike?

It is a little pricey. There are so many things to do it can also be a little overwhelming.

Better training would be appreciated. I have an awful lot to learn about this system.

Dan B.

"A solid content management platform backed by a kickass support team"

What do you like best?

DSS can do just about anything. When I can't find it, their team comes back with good answers quickly.

What do you dislike?

It can be hard to locate a feature sometimes.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

It's not going to do everything for you: you still need to come up with content.

DSS has helped our firm rank at the top of our market year after year. Their team is patient and willing to educate our team about how best to use their platform.

Alvin W.

"Foster Web Really Only Cares About the Moneu"

What do you like best?

I liked that I could use DSS but it was obnoxious that I had to pay an extra 500 a month to access my web site.

What do you dislike?

The first charge every month on my account was at 4 am on the 1st day of the money. It was about the money rather than delivering something that helped

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

I think it's a good product but there are others providing similar service for less money and who don't appear as greedy and grabby about the money.

I've quit you guys

Angela H.

"DSS has taught me so much"

What do you like best?

DSS is very user-friendly. The FWM staff is able to customize the DSS experience to meet each business' specific needs. The content log and dashboard are very helpful.

What do you dislike?

When I make a blog, the DSS page is not an accurate reflection of how the blog will appear on the site.

Keeping content fresh and increasing web traffic by 437% in one year.

David T.

"Terrific for "do it yourself" web marketers"

What do you like best?

I looks great and you can make changes "on the fly" (they show immediately). It is the best site maintenance tool I have seen, and I have looked at a lot of them.

What do you dislike?

It is relatively expensive, but most nice things are.

Web marketing. If you don't want to pay a lot for someone to manage your site for you, DSS is a great solution.

Billy P.

"Great customer service"

What do you like best?

I have always been treated with respect and I have received prompt responses and attention to my questions. Matt Casey has been helping me with some issues and he always has good ideas and helps me better utilize DSS.

What do you dislike?

I wish they were in Dallas but other than that nothing.

I have been using DSS to publish books and drive traffic to my website.

Administrator in Medical Practice

"Wouldnt choose anyone else"

What do you like best?

The support! Any issue i have, the people are on it within 24 hours

What do you dislike?

Making newsletters...the design aspect is lacking. I use Adobe InDesign for designing flyers, newsletters, etc. and the design aspect in the back office isnt great and makes no sense why you have to do the steps you have to take to make a newsletter

Referrals! So easy to get so many referrals through DSS. Keeps us organized

AL
Administrator in Legal Services

"Awesome customer service"

What do you like best?

Joanna always takes the time with me to figure out what is going on, no matter how much help I need.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice if I could make more edits to headings and things like that -- but I think that's a coding thing.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Take the time to learn all the moving pieces - it's worth it~

We are doing marketing -- DSS makes it easy

Kristie G.

"Great program and customer service"

What do you like best?

It's easy to use and I can call customer service if I need any help.

What do you dislike?

Photo placement is not always correct and sometimes have formatting issues. But I just call customer support and they fix the problem.

Call to action contact forms to get people to contact us directly. Benefits include assistance with content posting, utilizing video content, as well as giving the analytics to each page.

"DSS is User Friendly and Easy to Learn"

What do you like best?

Even when new features are added, DSS is very easy to navigate even for people who are not very computer savvy. It gives me great control over my website.

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to control how new web contacts are received from the forms on my site. New contacts are in a very central location, but I have not been able to figure out how to edit who revives notifications of a form being filled out.

It gives me access to my web content unlike other providers. It makes me feel like I actually have input into and control over my website.

Mike C.

"DSS does everything - simply."

What do you like best?

DSS is totally user-friendly - you tell it what to do and it does it. Plus, it's constantly being optimized for SEO results.

What do you dislike?

The fact that there's so much capability that I'm not using.

I'm doing internet direct marketing and this is the perfect tool for testing and refining my messages.

Thomas F.

"Super friendly team, easy to use interface and "

What do you like best?

The people at FWM are really kind and supportive. They're always willing to help and brainstorm with you.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much to say about dislikes.

It made it infinitely easier to take control of my website, as well as to access useful data in support of increasing our web presence.

UA
User in Apparel & Fashion

"DSS is user-friendly and a quick, efficient way to navigate through your website (and more!) "

What do you like best?

I like that I am able to make edits to any page on the website at any time. It's like magic at my fingertips!

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything I dislike up to this point!

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Play around with all the feature! It's definitely worth becoming familiar with all the shortcuts.

We recently had to update the website to follow our State Bar of Texas advertising rules. Although I wasn't able to update the "technical" issues, I was able to search by each page and update the appropriate changes. I was finished within like an hour and did not have to reach out to any of the FWM staff - it was great!

Tony S.

"Easy, intuitive process to add content to our web page"

What do you like best?

Ease of copy/paste and photo placement and placement of links. It's easy to spell-check and compose in Word, then use the copy/paste feature to import my text. Also enjoy the cropping and placement features for adding photos to articles.

What do you dislike?

Difficulty adding offers to content pages, but support team alleviated the problem. I found out it was my error on adding content, not the programs.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

great marketing tool, support and professionalism.

Great marketing outreach tool. We have increased the number of views to our web pages by utilizing techniques, tools and videos suggested by DSS. Sharing our professional articles to social media has also strengthened our validity in our community and among our clients.

Katie S.

"Easy to use!"

What do you like best?

Editing our website is just one of many of my duties, and the DSS platform makes it simple and easy to make regular updates, without needing to have an IT degree!

What do you dislike?

The API connection with Infusionsoft breaks regularly.

Allows us to gather client contact info, gather ebook requests, capture a lot of leads.

Misty M.

"Best website company"

What do you like best?

Love working with Foster Web Marketing. They really know there stuff!!

The DSS system makes it easy to make changes or add to our website as needed. Highly recommend.

What do you dislike?

I have no problems with the software to comment one

User friendly. Even for an IT rookie.

Edward L.

"Excellent. It was above and beyond what I expected dealing with Foster Web. "

What do you like best?

It's very easy to use and everything is designed to be SEO optimized from the start.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any complaints. I think DSS is excellent and easy to use.

The automated email follow ups. And the Scheduling of content to be published on the website.

Edrie P.

"User Friendly System"

What do you like best?

It is easy to use and makes updates very simple.

What do you dislike?

Customer service has declined. We have had issues getting a reponse.

DSS makes it very easy to update my website and keep it current. It is also easy to track what is going on with my website and contacts from it.

Hope H.

"Professional"

What do you like best?

I like DSS because it's very professional and works well for the company we work for.

What do you dislike?

I wish I had a little more option to customize my own personal screen

We are solving the issue we were having with our patient who would email us. Its a lot more productive now

"Excellent results with DSS"

What do you like best?

The ease with which you can compose, edit and post various information, especially for people not real versed in computers, has been an advantage. Can make changes in real time

What do you dislike?

I did not know about this sooner and have not learned how to do many of the features yet. I am not proficient in all aspect yet

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

try it you will like it

Blog posts, FAQ and website information and content is just a click away. Can update information instantly

Steve L.

"Excellent Product with Excellent Support"

What do you like best?

The flexibility of the blogging and website software platform.

What do you dislike?

What do I dislike? I'm not sure for my purposes that there is anything for me to dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

If you are willing to write, this is the software that will meet your organic marketing needs.

We are solving our marketing needs for organic searches.

"Reliable"

What do you like best?

I appreciate the dependability of the staff.

What do you dislike?

So far I do not have any dislikes as of yet.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Be sure you are coordinating with staff regularly to get the most out of your software.

We are trying to optimize our lead generation and conversion system

Chelan H.

"DSS User Review"

What do you like best?

I like that it has easy to use features and is user friendly.

What do you dislike?

I'm failry new to DSS and have not found a feature I dislike.

It is easy to teach and share. We are able to easily navigate and change our website features.

J.P. G.

"Excellent vehicle for managing your website"

What do you like best?

DSS is a great vehicle for managing and adding content to your website anytime and from anywhere.

What do you dislike?

I no not have any issues with DSS for the purpose that I use it for.

Mananging and adding content to my website.

I
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer

"Good for Attorneys Getting Started with Marketing"

What do you like best?

Software is easy to use and learn. For a small firm it is a great way for an attorney to get introduced to content development and how too use your website to gain leads.

What do you dislike?

Some limits being on the system as opposed to an open source platform, but it is just a matter of weighing pros of the tool vs. cons.

Great Training - Good Customer Service - Easy to Use

Tracie T.

"Office Assistant"

What do you like best?

It is always reliable. And if there are ever any issues they are quick to help fix the problem

What do you dislike?

I cant recall having really any issues.

Mostly communications with our patients are easier and quicker.

"DSS is great"

What do you like best?

I enjoy how easy DSS is to use. Everything is formatted in a way that's easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Some things are difficult to find, especially when it's labeled incorrectly.

Things aren't exactly easily edited.

"It's been great so far."

What do you like best?

I like the content management system. It's quick and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the image/video uploading. Having to send it to the server can take some time.

Getting more patients.

Barbara G.

"Very user friendly "

What do you like best?

The whole system is very easy to use. I never have trouble solving problems or uploading content.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far! Everything is easy to understand and the support is fantastic.

Easily updating our website with new content

User in Law Practice

"User-friendly and friendly staff"

What do you like best?

The software itself is easy to use, and the staff members are always there to help!

What do you dislike?

Don't have time to classify leads right now if that counts

Leads info access whenever needed. Easy to maintain websites.

heather f.

"Great experience"

What do you like best?

I would definetly like to refer dss for the drip campaign

What do you dislike?

nothing yet but will definetly let you know!

how easy marketing can be

Walter R.

"Easy to use and it really works"

What do you like best?

Ability to add content easily and manage contacts

What do you dislike?

Using email is not easy to learn. Hard to figure out how to send individual emails

Increased web traffic

User in Medical Practice

"need more"

What do you like best?

Changing our website is manageable after the learning curve.

What do you dislike?

I have to have several data management companies because one cannot do it all

Referral management

"New user"

What do you like best?

I don't have much experience using DSS but it seems pretty user friendly if you know the system.

What do you dislike?

It is a bit cumbersome for new users like me. There are not very many obvious cues to help you navigate.

Creating and sustaining customer/client leads. It is beneficial that we can pull leads and make contact with potential patients at their convenience.

User in Legal Services

"Intake for law firm"

What do you like best?

DSS allows us to receive data from potential clients and lets us review the information before deciding if they could be a possible client.

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately we do get requests that are not relevant to what we do.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

I'm not aware of the cost so I am not able to make a recommendation

None that I am aware of, our Marketing person would know more.

"easy to use"

What do you like best?

DSS is very easy to use, even for beginners.

What do you dislike?

Some of the features need updating a bit.

tracking leads

"I use the website to blog "

What do you like best?

I use the website to blog and overall it works great. I like that I can change the bio and other data, using links for each blog

What do you dislike?

The only issue I have is with loading pictures and resizing. It’s really hard to format picture locations and size.

It helps for reaching more people and patients

User in Legal Services

"OK, I guess"

What do you like best?

Quick access to the leads generated by DSS

What do you dislike?

Too much repetitive and irrelevant information

Lead organization

Administrator in Management Consulting

"Great Service "

What do you like best?

I love how I can get help no matter how small or big my problem is and they are always so sweet. They make my company's ideas become a reality with their team's help.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything. I've had a great experience.

Marketing our website

"DSS allows for instant updating of your website."

What do you like best?

The ability to add content to my website without having to hire a company to do it for me.

What do you dislike?

I hate having to change my password so often.

It, hopefully, places me in a high ranking with Google so that I can get more clients.

Administrator in Medical Practice

"Easy Work"

What do you like best?

After you receive training it becomes habit, great search and edit features.

What do you dislike?

teaching needs to be a little easier for dummies

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

support is the best , so much you can do with this its unbelievable

Phone, who and where calls are coming from,, what pot work the best

"DSS Could Use an Update"

What do you like best?

The analytics side of the platform is useful.

What do you dislike?

The platform is difficult to navigate and newsletters are difficult to schedule and don't always go out at the time they are scheduled for.

I like that it tells you when certain pages need to be updated more frequently.

User in Medical Practice

"There has been a definite learning curve, but we enjoy all the options and functionality"

What do you like best?

Being able to organize campaigns and format our own emails and documents

What do you dislike?

Occasional issues with saving work in progress

We're able to stay in contact with our patients on a more regular basis and have things more automated

"Works well. Does trick"

What do you like best?

Easy to go in and change things

We can get reviews out to clients

What do you dislike?

Personally not good with any marketing and tech stuff

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Keep doing seminars to learn

Reviews and clients and updating site

CL
Consultant in Law Practice

"DSS "

What do you like best?

DSS has been helpful for our legal business and has resulted in increased revenue.

What do you dislike?

Nothing comes to mind as disliking this product.

Legal business.

"Easy to use."

What do you like best?

Very simple and thorough. It is easy to find what I need and everything is clearly labeled.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the videos can take longer to process.

Makes SEO simple.

Learning about DSS?

* We monitor all DSS reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare DSS to Similar Solutions