DSS Reviews & Product Details

What do you like best?

Disclosure: I have never before used a CRM so my experience may not be as valuable for comparison purposes as others who have. In fact, my requirements for a client database perhaps aren't nearly as extensive as those of other firms--in fact, I've long utilized a simple FileMaker database for my practice. That said, DSS seems a rather expensive ($750 per month) license required to keep my contract with my website developer. The early training I received on the system was, in my opinion, negligible. In fact, it's mostly by looking around the system on my own that I've been able to learn some of its possibilities. Now, in a world where my time was endless, this would be fine, I suppose, but it seems a rather poor way to learn while also trying to run a law practice. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

See above--the training on DSS is terrible and it's, in my opinion, wildly expensive. As noted above, perhaps other systems are more as I have never used one--but from what my friends who use other systems tell me, DSS is more considerably more expensive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Really recommend comparing the cost of similar services. Once you're locked in, it seems tough to get out. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Keeping track of my website content has been most helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Zach Stone of DSS

Hi Jim,

We really appreciate the honest feedback. With a robust all-in-one marketing automation tool like DSS there is always going to be a bit of a learning curve. We are always striving to improve our training and customer support though so we'll take this feedback and work on improving the training.

Thank you for raising your hand and letting us know you haven't received the training you feel is necessary to be successful. We'll continue to work on improving our relationship and making sure you see the full value of DSS and FWM moving forward.

Thanks!

DSS Overview

What is DSS?

Are you frustrated that you don't have enough control over your website and marketing? Foster Web Marketing has built the solution for you and it is called DSS (Dynamic Self-Syndication). DSS is inbound marketing software with CMS/CRM capabilities that allows you to take control of your marketing and get your business to the next level. DSS has everything you need to manage your marketing easily and effectively. Manage your website, clients, email marketing, client feedback, reviews, social media posting, lead tracking and follow-up campaigns in one easy to use tool! Stop taping solutions together and use one smarter tool. One of the most compelling features of DSS is the built-in Customer Relationship Management (CRM), which gives you the power to manage your leads and contacts, build follow-up campaigns and email marketing blasts, and create and send email newsletters. No need to pay for separate tools or software! This is why DSS is not just a CMS like WordPress, but actually, a fully operational marketing software that will put you light years ahead of your competition!

DSS Details
Discussions
DSS Community
German, English, Korean, Spanish, Chinese (Simplified)

DSS is an inbound marketing software with CMS/CRM capabilities that allows you to take your business to the next level.Manage your website, clients, email marketing, client feedback and reviews, social media posting, lead tracking and follow up campaigns in one easy to use tool! Stop taping solutions together and use one smarter tool.

DSS was built by Foster Web Marketing, and designed for the legal and medical niches. It works great with other service businesses as well, but attorneys and doctors are our specialty. Foster Web Marketing provides some of the best customer support and services in the industry and we have a great reputation for teaching quality, white-hat marketing solutions.

We are really focused on education, which is why we hold monthly marketing webinars open to the public that you can signup for at fwmwebinar.com. We also hold monthly DSS User groups to show our clients new features and better ways to implement their marketing. We speak at several legal and medical marketing conferences each year because we actually enjoy what we do!

Foster Web Marketing
1998
Fairfax, VA
@FosterWebMktg

DSS Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the DSS community
Have you used DSS before?

DSS Reviews

Showing 98 DSS reviews
Already have DSS?
GM
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

All CRM helps with implementing the new modules of SO we want to use. Also they help connecting SO with our ERP system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

We use All-CRM in Deventer but it was not in the list. They respond fast and do good job in helping and advising us in our current update of SO to make more use of SO. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

That is a inbetween company and somtimes need to ask SO for help or we need to ask SO our selves. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

All-CRM is a friendly company willing to help. They do e little more than they have to do. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

From bug fixes to updates of SO as also training of new employees. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

There is so much to like about DSS. We are able to upload our own content (articles, blogs, FAQs, images, videos, and books). We love the dashboard because it allows us to track metrics. DSS is intuitive, smart, and reliable. We don't have to wait on anyone to find time to post content for us - we can do it ourselves. It's hard to mess DSS up because it functions so easily and reliably. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I'm not certain there is anything I can think of that I dislike. I would have to sit for a very long time to find something. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

The website is our most powerful marketing tool - and DSS helps us ensure it functions correctly and helps us drive the business ahead. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We solve the "How are we going to get clients to find us?" problem with DSS. DSS (and being able to analyze metrics) has also helped us be able to dominate online in our local geographic area. The DSS Toolbox has also streamlined our social media work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Zach Stone of DSS

There is so much to like about working with you and your team Sara!

Swier Law Firm is a next-generation law firm that were are ecstatic to work with on a regular basis.

Thanks for the great feedback!

Open Discussions in DSS
Marketing Specialist
Graphic Design
What do you like best?

DSS is perfect for tracking how well our business is doing with traffic to our website. Working in marketing it is important to keep track of how you are doing month to month. Google analytics only goes so far. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to dislike. The only issue I personally have, is when working on campaigns, newsletters, or other email services, if you leave it inactive for about 10-15 minutes it will automatically log you out. It always saves your progress, but maybe allowing more time between logging out would be great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Though it is not cheap, you get what you pay for. If you seriously want to utilize marketing techniques to throttle your business, DSS is definitely the right direction. There are SO many different options and features you can choose from. It is perfect for businesses that want to utilize marketing, but aren't insanely tech savvy and don't have the time. DSS lays it all out and makes it easy to send out mass emails, newsletters, and feedback requests. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

DSS has everything in one. We don't need to use other services to send out monthly email blasts, because DSS does that. We can create feedback emails to send to certain clients, as well as create drip campaigns to keep up with your clients via email, with minimal work. DSS really eliminates the need for a plethora of email contacting sites. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

We have been working with Foster for years because they are the best at what they do, they quickly respond to any information requests and the customer service is off-the-chart fabulous! You will feel like you have your own personal SEO assistant helping you reach your internet goals when you're working with the Foster team. A lot of people will say they can get you to the first page of Google but Foster actually tells you how to get there and we've gotten there (& stayed there) thanks to them. Hands down, SEO geniuses! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything I do not like working with the team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

I would recommend anyone who needs help with their website to use DSS. It is easy to update and makes our website look awesome! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Using DSS, we are able to identify and classify each lead we have and know which channel they chose to reach out to us. It is so easy to use, this cavegirl can use it. DSS helps us easily update our website. It also provides a great deal of analytical information so we can see what advertising methods we are using and if they are working or are a bust. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Zach Stone of DSS

That is some awesome feedback Kati!

We love working with you and everyone else at jimdodsonlaw.com on your marketing initiatives. Glad to hear you feel the same!

Client Liaison/Marketing Specialist
Public Relations and Communications
What do you like best?

I like that if I have a question or concern, I get fast and courteous support! Everyone is always so nice and helpful. They go above and beyond.

The system is easy to use as well. After many years of working with FWM and the DSS system, I feel like they are always working to improve things and create new features that work for our office. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing outstanding that I dislike about DSS. If I had to choose one thing, it would be the capacity to compress images within DSS. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

great support staff and always evolving to stay on top of whats relevant. great customer service and coaching! I am always very satisfied with the service and support I receive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

DSS helps The Derrick Law Firm produce content quickly on a website that is optimized by Foster Web Marketing. This helps us stay above our competition when it comes to SEO. I've also used the system to send out marketing or content emails that helps us stay connected to those interested in our firm. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Lawyer
Law Practice
What do you like best?

DSS allows me to make additions to my website as easily as I can send an email. For someone like me, who is technologically challenged, it is a great relief to feel in control of my website. I no longer have to rely upon a “web master“ to make changes to my website. I can do this on the fly myself.

I also like the fact that the people at Foster web marketing have given me the instructions and knowledge to truly understand the hell and way of keeping my website Current.

DSS is easy to use and is even “fun”. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about DSS Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

I would highly recommend to others that they get on board with Foster Web Marketing so that they can begin using the DSS as quickly as possible. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

DSS solves the problem of having to rely upon others when I want to make additions to my website. I’m no longer have to wait long periods of time and spend huge sums of money just to get my ideas and information up on my website. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Our contact at DSS (Cody) was always responsive, never condescending, and constantly adding value. A consistent monthly meeting with a detailed report provided ways for us to grow month to month. I like the customized nature of the platform. You can be as hands on as you would like, or you can turn it over to the experts and learn how to use a different aspect through webinars little by little. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

My least favorite part is not being able to be closer to meet in person! The most difficult aspect for me to master currently is the email platform-- as far as building newsletters, e-blasts, etc. The building program isn't as intuitive as I would like for it to be. I would be more inclined to send out emails, etc. if I better mastered the program. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Regardless of your needs, DSS most likely has a solution on how to solve your problem, or make your process more efficient. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are able to keep track of leads, classify client interactions, and provide better customer service. I never before realized the power of a funnel, and how having a platform like this can make daunting processes a piece of cake! Also, it is such a relief to have fresh content every month that is relevant and pertains to our business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The world is full of internet marketing charlatans ready to take your money in exchange for empty promises. Unlike so many of the internet marketing vultures out there, you can actually trust what they tell you about what works and what doesn't in the world of online marketing. The FWM team is also great to work with. They are responsive and knowledgeable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Since I have to put a dislike here, I will say a FWM site is not inexpensive. It is also worth every penny if you take the time to follow their guidance. There is no marketing magic bullet and the FWM team is very up front about that. But if you follow what they tell you to do and what NOT to do, you will get a great return on your investment. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our website is the hub of our marketing efforts whether they be print, radio, or online, everything flows through our site and is easy to track and manage. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Zach Stone of DSS

Chuck, thank you for the great feedback!

Looking forward to seeing your new site launch soon!

Let us know if we can be of any other help with everything related to your office move. We know how hectic it can be after moving offices.

Marketing
Law Practice
What do you like best?

Everything is organized and at my fingertips. It's a great way to sift through otherwise intimidating data without feeling overwhelmed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The site can be difficult to navigate at first. My advice is to absolutely take the training course to help familiarize yourself with important features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

I would definitely recommend DSS. It's an amazing tool and my job has been made easier and more efficient because of it - giving me more time to focus on individual tasks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Instant sharing of content and great organization. One instance that comes to mind is being able to pull reviews from multiple sites and have them all in a neat list to review and respond quickly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Zach Stone of DSS

Ashton, thank you for your amazing feedback!

You and your team are a pleasure to work with and it's great to hear you're enjoying the experience working with us and DSS as well.

Financial Director
Medical Practice
What do you like best?

DSS has taken an Old School computer operator into the 21st Century. When we started with Foster Web over 7 years ago, I had no experience with websites, mass emailing, etc. Now I work in DSS at least weekly, sometimes daily, updating our website, sending out e-mail blasts, entering contact info, etc. The program is very user friendly, as if I can figure it out with my limited skill set, than I think most people can as well. Their support is also awesome. If there is something new that I want to do, there is always someone to help walk me thru it and learn how. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I honestly can't think of anything that I don't like about it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Strongly consider it - It makes my job much easier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Prior to Foster Web and DSS our website was outdated and never updated. Now I can update it myself as things need to be changed, and the updates are immediate. This keeps our website current at all times. Secondly, the ability to send mass emails thru the system is great for getting information out to our patients in a timely manner. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Zach Stone of DSS

Thank you for the kind words Sara! We're so happy you're still loving DSS.

Let us know if we can help with any additional training on new features or if you just want a refresher.

Marketing Coordinator/Legal Assistant (paralegal)/Notary Public
Non-Profit Organization Management
What do you like best?

The ability to design and update our website plus keep it maintained on a regular basis makes DSS a really great choice. . .especially for us! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It took a bit of time to learn and understand some of the aspects of it. (However the updates that the Foster team has implemented along with the learning software makes this an AMAZING tool) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

When you need a website to be built that will be interactive--with videos, offers, blogs, books, articles, etc.--DSS by Foster Web Marketing is my first choice! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are able to advertise on the internet with a strong, valid website that looks and acts professional in every aspect that we need. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Zach Stone of DSS

Jeffrey, thank you for the great feedback!

Let us know if we can provide any additional training to help with the learning curve. We're also working on creating a more in-depth library of help articles for DSS over the next couple months, so hopefully, that will help as well.

UL
What do you like best?

I like the easy-to-understand user interface. Everything is structured in a way that makes it fairly simple for someone unfamiliar with internet marketing to begin generating content, setting up an e-mail newsletter, etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to see more e-mail templates offered for newsletters. E-mail marketing is absolutely essential for most businesses today and the template options are quite limited. I would also like more tools for content development and easier distribution for videos. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

I think it is worth a try. The system is strong and laid out well for most users to hit the ground running. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The benefits we've realized is increased client acquisition and an expansion of our audience. We also use DSS for content generation, distribution, and management. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The FWM DSS system is your "one place to look" to organize your online marketing. It tells you what you've done but more importantly, what you need to do to keep up with the competition. My team and I rely on DSS for our online "to do" list to make sure that we continue to dominate the Internet marketing space in our area. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much to not like. It can be overwhelming until you get used to the "firehose" of information it is giving you about your online legal marketing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Online marketing organization with primary emphasis on understanding where leads have come from and what attracted them in order that we can do more of that. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Zach Stone of DSS

Ben, thank you for your amazing review!

We're extremely thankful for your kind words and the partnership we've developed over the years.

You and your team are rockstars who just "get it." Our hope is that we can help other smart marketers like yourself and your team achieve the same kind of amazing results using DSS.

Keep up the great work and looking forward to working with your team for years to come!

What do you like best?

Dynamic Self-Syndication (DSS) is a well thought out platform. It allows you to maintain your website, update content, manage an email list, view your marketing statistics, create effective drip campaigns and much more. It has been easy to learn and our business is thriving in part because of DSS. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

DSS has been well tested and is glitch free from my perspective. There is no issues with the software and the support has been excellent. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

It's a great tool - well worth the cost to our business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

DSS has allowed us to better communicate with our potential new clients (PNC). The drip campaign features are very effective at keeping our PNC's informed an aware of our business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Zach Stone of DSS

That's some great feedback Brian, thank you!

Keep up the great work and don't hesitate to reach out to customer support if you need additional training on anything or want more information on our newest features.

Keep up the great work!

What do you like best?

I like that all of the content for my law firm is easy to manage. It's all laid out right in front of me, and I can maneuver through the site easily. I also like that DSS explains certain features in the articles, such as what the headline, summary, and title will be used for and where it will show up. The analytics on the home page are a huge help in determining which marketing strategies really work. I incorporate that information into every monthly report. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The hardest thing about using DSS is the formatting. It takes me about 20 minutes longer than it should for everything that I write because the formatting constantly has to be adjusted. It's impossible to copy and paste with the same formatting, and I usually have to retype everything. I also don't like that when I search something using the exact words of the title, it doesn't pop up. But, if I type something related to the title, the article that I want comes up. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

It's a great site but you will have difficulty formatting content Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use DSS to run our law firm's website. It includes bios of the attorneys, helpful articles and information, free books, testimonies, and our own blog. The website and all of its components generate a majority of the leads that we receive every month. Leads turn into clients, which means more money for the business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AL
What do you like best?

The layout and dashboard is intuitive and very user-friendly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about this product. However, if I had to pick something it would be that it is proprietary software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

If you are looking for the ability to make real-time changes to the content of your website, I highly recommend using DSS. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I wanted the ability to make real-time content updates to our website. This is very easy with DSS. Previously, the web development company we used required us to submit content changes to them and they would then make the changes. It was a much longer process and was discouraging to make frequent content updates. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Zach Stone of DSS

Thanks for your feedback!

DSS is a proprietary software, but you do own the website design we create for you, all the content we write for you, and anything content you create through DSS. If you ever did have to make a change, rest assured that you'll be able to take everything you've done with you.

This is something we do that most companies don't because we feel like it is the right thing to do and that's what we're all about.

Thanks again and let us know if we can help in any other way.

Law Practice
What do you like best?

DSS is a fantastic tool for “back of the house” website modification. It is pretty easy to use so changes to your website can be done in minutes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

DSS is the easiest content modification program. The hardest part is actually sitting down to write updates and new content. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Modifications and updates to our website and monitoring of Google Analytics. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Zach Stone of DSS

Thanks for the great feedback Jennifer!

Let us know if you need help with creating content regularly. We offer custom marketing services plans including content writing, so you can spend more time on client work.

Keep up the great work!

What do you like best?

I like that it is easy to navigate and I have the ability to make direct edits to our website. I also really like the way the dashboard is set up. There is so much I like about it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything I dislike.The developers are really open to feedback and continually working to make it the best it can be. They have excellent support if I ever need help. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Jump in and try it. You'll see how easy it is to navigate and complete whatever tasks you need to be accomplished. The support team are very responsible, knowledgeable and friendly--which is also very important. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Tracking ROI is a big business challenge for us and DSS helps us with this. It helps us capture contact information for leads on our site and track their conversion which is key. We also use it as a lead generation tool by using the captured data for drip campaigns to our prospects. This helps us "set it and forget" --it's very efficient and saves me time. All the information can be exported to excel which is critical. Also, I like that is compatible with our live chat software so that data is also tracked in the same place. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Zach Stone of DSS

As always, you are a pleasure to work with Simone. A review generation superstar and I can't wait to see you continue to grow in the years to come.

Thanks for the great feedback!

What do you like best?

The ability for me to control all the content on my website. I don't have to go through anyone to make changes or add information. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No complaints. The system is easy to use and the team is always there to quickly answer questions and provide guidance. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

If you want full control of your site content and firm marketing, DSS cannot be beat. The team at Foster Web Marketing is nothing short of amazing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have been able to add a tremendous amount of content and develop an email campaign. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner
Law Practice
What do you like best?

FWM isn't a one-and-done web company; they give you continuing education, keeping you at the cutting edge as the online world continues to change, and help you gain control and traction for your business rather than just throwing advertising dollars at the wall hoping something will stick. They're also the only online platform for lawyers that I'm aware of that integrates both a dynamic website (easy to add your own content) as well as a CRM. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

They're a bit pricey, but they're worth it Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

If you're looking for an integrated, dynamic website, together with a CRM - and a company that is always looking for feedback and to improve - you've definitely come to the right place. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I was finally able to integrate both my website and CRM under one roof, and I've been fortunate to generate an increasingly large percentage of my new business from my online presence, especially over the last few years Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Zach Stone of DSS

Always a pleasure working with you Jonathan!

Great speaking with you the other day and looking forward to testing that new campaign we spoke about.

Thanks!

What do you like best?

I like that I am able to go to a "one stop shop" to edit, add or delete items on our website. I can go in at any given time and post a blog, article or create a landing page. If I have any questions, I can easily submit a ticket and almost always receive an immediate response to help figure out the issue. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wouldn't say dislike, but it would be helpful if when filtering through and categorizing the contacts each month that it didn't take me back to the first page. I.e. if I am categorizing the 50th contact and click 'save', I am brought back to page 1 rather than the current page I was on. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

DSS really simplifies things when it comes to marketing. The support that comes with using DSS is A-grade and I really appreciate being able to again, go to one place to facilitate all of my marketing needs. If I want to post an article, but need someone to spot check, they can login and view it without having to be in the office with me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have been able to streamline our potential leads, personal access to our website at any time of the day and strengthen our email campaign strategy. That's just to name a few things that I've personally discovered for our business. There are many things that I haven't discovered yet, but I am continuously kept up-to-date with webinars on how to dive deeper into DSS. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Zach Stone of DSS

Kami,

You and Brad are always a pleasure to work with and we're ecstatic you're continuing to find value in DSS.

We have updated the lead classification tool based on your feedback. Let us know if you have any other improvements you'd like to request

Keep up the great work and hope to see you all in the DC area again sometime soon!

Thanks,

Zach

"Your Lawyer for Life"
Law Practice
What do you like best?

I'm a solo practitioner so costs are always a concern. I've always used WordPress. But you get what you pay for, that's the reality. Foster Web, to me, is the gold standard. The DSS platform makes it easy to do everything necessary for digital marketing. The support staff is amazing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It's expensive, no doubt but fair for what you get. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

DSS facilitates getting reviews on your website and posted to social media. That's huge. Email blasts to prospects, clients and referral sources are easy to do. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Zach Stone of DSS

Richard, so glad to hear how much you love using DSS over Wordpress.

Sounds like you're taking advantage of a lot of the features of DSS but let us know if you ever run into something you need help with.

Attorney & Owner
Law Practice
What do you like best?

How easy it is to use. I like to practice law. I do not like to have to mess around with computers just to get them to do what I want. If I am going to kick something, it had better be my opponent in court, not my computer. I need easy. DSS makes my marketing updates easy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't use the CRM portion of it and I don't like that CRM stuff is on my dashboard. I wish there were a way to "hide" those features for those of us that do not currently use it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Beyond this being a great product, the people BEHIND the product are awesome (Foster Web Marketing). Tom Foster and his team are genuine, they are all right here in the USA (no outsourcing to India! YAY!), they really know their stuff, are always on hand to help when you have a question or need something done (ie: hard coding..), and they want you to succeed. Couldn't be happier! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I can update my website whenever I want and it motivates me to do better. I can always do better and there is a tinge of guilt when I log on and see that I haven't updated in a while. That is a good thing. I have also benefited from being able to see Google Analytics right there from inside DSS. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

DSS allows our entire marketing team access to manage our website content, monitor analytics, access leads and maintain profiles. This is a tool that gives us a step up on our competition. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some of the social media management aspects of DSS are not as robust as other tools on the market, but the team at Foster Web Marketing is always working on improving its offerings and staying at the forefront. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

DSS make things simple and efficient. It is incredibly advanced and user-friendly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Zach Stone of DSS

Jill, you and your team are an amazing group to work with, so thank you for being awesome!

We're constantly working on improving our products and it is great feedback to hear what areas are lacking from your perspective. We'll definitly keep that in mind as we plan enhancements moving forward.

Looking forward to getting started on revamping the website with you.

Thanks again for the great feedback!

UL
What do you like best?

DSS is an easy way to keep on top of your website. You can add content, make edits and send feedback requests to your clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I like the function of the feedback request feature but it is awkward to use. You have to edit the response to tailor it to your individual client, then add the client, then edit the client to add the feedback tag. The process should be streamlined. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The feedback request has generated many positive reviews of our business! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.