Dryfta Reviews & Product Details

AI
What do you like best?

I started using Dryfta Events as an event management platform about a year ago when I set up my website pnwphp.com. If it was missing features, I was able to work with the developers to help improve the system to make it work better for all customers. The developers of Dryfta are very kind and really care about the customers who use it and do their best to keep everyone happy, which is a priority to me. I like how they value customers over money.

Being able to launch my event quickly, have all session schedules done, and creating new pages in a breeze makes this easy for me to use without taking up a lot of time developing a website.

My favorite feature is the Discount Manager as it's really easy to create a coupon. It has a lot of sub features that make it very useful to use.

I also love the Contacts Manager as it's easy to manage all the users and put them in particular user groups. The access level management is really helpful! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that I found this system last year. I wish I found it sooner as it would have saved my team probably several hundreds of hours of development time. We could have put this useful hours into organizing our event. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you run into issues, contact the developers. Usually it's a user error and Dryfta wants to listen and help make the user experience better. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are a non-profit 501c3 that brings a community of web developers together to learn and network with each other. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Dryfta Overview

What is Dryfta?

Too many tools, Too much chaos? Get Dryfta, the all-in-one event platform that event organizers use to collect proposals & talks, sell tickets online, create interactive program schedule, host virtual meetings, and boost attendee engagement with a full-featured networking app.

Dryfta Details
Discussions
Dryfta Community
German, English, French, Portuguese, Spanish, Chinese (Simplified)

Automate your conference with a user interface you'll love to use. Features include Attendees Registration, Ticket Payments (No transaction charges), Abstract Submissions, Peer Reviews & Program Builder. Section 508 Accessibility compliant.

We keep adding new features as we deem fit and based on our customers' feedback but our primary focus is on the three permanent differentiators: Good design, Good infrastructure and Good customer support.

We do not compete with anyone. We believe that all event management platform providers can thrive if they can deliver event organizers with a quality experience of managing an event through an event management platform.

Dryfta
2011
Newark, DE
@dryftaeventapps
521 Twitter followers

Dryfta Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Dryfta community
Have you used Dryfta before?

Dryfta Reviews

Showing 26 Dryfta reviews
Already have Dryfta?
What do you like best?

Dryfta is a one stop shop for conference management--whether you just need someone to help you handle registration or everything including managing presentations online. We had used them in the past to create a website and handle registrations for a large in-person conference. When COVID meant we would have to do this year's conference online, we took a leap of faith and let them handle it. The results were our biggest turnout ever, with attendees complimenting us on how easy it was for them to access the presentations. And even without face-to-face interaction, Dryfta made it easy for attendees to ask questions and communicate with one another throughout the event. And Zeb and his staff were incredibly responsive throughout setup and during the event to help us with our behind the scenes questions. A+ Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

My only tiny criticism is there was a steep learning curve the first day the event went live. It would be good for us to have had more hands on experience with the front facing software before it started to help us answer attendees' questions that came up. But that being said, it was easy enough we quickly figured it out on our own, or Zeb came to the rescue if something came up we just weren't sure how to handle. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We took an in-person event that has five concurrent sessions for three days with almost 200 speakers and put it all online. And we increased our attendance by a large amount doing it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Dryfta pays attention to a user's requests for updates and they're continuously upgrading and improving the platform. Dryfta Support is fantastic! Zeb, and lately Sarah, are doing a great job - thank you! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The automated email notifications are overwhelming, due to the fact that there are so many of them. Then there are so many features that I don't use - not a bad thing, but I feel I should perhaps educate myself to use more of them. I've now used Dryfta for three events (scientific conferences) and I'm slowly becoming more confident using the platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Organising an annual scientific conference, including registration, credit card payments, abstract management, programme, proceedings, email campaigns, etc.

A series of free, one-hour webinars. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

1. Wonderful technical support before and during the event.

2. All aspects (managing abstracts, presentations, sponsors, registration, contacts, etc.) are integrated.

3. Easy for attendees to view presentations, abstracts, speakers, etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is a bit of a learning curve (first time to use it), but again Dryfta provides great technical support and has a large library of tutorials. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We saved a lot of money because we had to switch from a face-to-face Bays and Bayous Symposium to a virtual event. Dryfta not only allowed us to uploaded prerecorded presentations, there are multiple ways for attendees to engage with speakers, during and after the event. We had almost double the number of attendees (723), then we had with the last 4 biennial events. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Integration between website and database, simple to use website programming and content manager, the best support on the planet Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The self-help is not always the best so I often have to ask for support (and because I forget the answer a few months later I have to ask again!), but as I said the support is outstanding Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Conference management is centralised and delegates are finding it simpler to use, converting to an online virtual event was also much easier than we thought, and best of all we can afford Dryfta being in a developing country with a poor economy Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Management Consulting
What do you like best?

Dryfta is comprehensive enough to easily run a large academic conference. With Dryfta software it is easy to set up a beautiful front facing website, establish a budget, track expenses, manage abstracts in a multiple review format, set pricing and discounts, easily manage sponsors and exhibitors, track income, set up an event schedule and program. This software does it all and in one spot!

Also the customer service and support network is outstanding! There is a wealth of helpful information and tutorials. They were extremely responsive to my many questions and explained how to get the most out of the program with my limited coding ability. I truly don't think Zeb and his team ever sleep, as they were always amazingly quick to respond. They also were able to incorporate some suggestions into their software updates, giving us far more functionality than expected.

I highly, highly recommend Dryfta for anyone putting on a conference! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much to dislike. There is a bit of a learning curve for any CRM, but it was pretty easy, even though I had never used any similar software before. Perhaps it would be helpful to have a html and css cheat sheet for those of us with limited coding ability. The only awkward part of the software was not being able to easily print badges for people registering at the conference. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just try them. You'll be amazed! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We used Dryfta to run an international academic-style professional conference. Previously we paid a Conference management company to set everything up using multiple programs. Sometimes it took a while to change or add things to the website or answer questions. With Dryfta we saved tens of thousands of dollars and were able to be far more responsive to our speakers and customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AG
What do you like best?

I like that it has pretty much every tool you need for your event. I like that there's an app. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish that there was more flexibility with the website portion and that some of the graphical features were able to be customized more. The Agenda looks good and the website is good, but there is a lot of manipulation that has to be done with the web builder to make it look like you want it to look. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Dryfta is a good tool to use for your function. It is very flexible. I like that you can enter more than one person and have several different methods for payment. It's easy to use and the app is easy to use as well. You can't go wrong with this solution. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Problem - I can't decide which payment method gets an extra fee and which do not. I also want to be able to insert dollar amounts down to the cent. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Executive Conference Director
What do you like best?

Our favorite thing about Dryfta is that we can manage our how conference from right within the system. We didn't think this would be possible to find in a system that would fit within our budget. Instead of having to log into multiple different systems, we are able to do everything within Dryfta:

- manage our call for speakers

- rate, accept and reject speaker submissions

- set up and manage ticket sales

- build and manage our website

- manage attendees

- Handle our call for sponsors

- Build our program by easily assigning speakers, rooms and times with out worry of time conflicts

- Export a PDF version of the program easily

- Integrate with Mailchimp to improve our email marketing

- Build out our mobile conference app

- Create badges and offer badge scanning ability to sponsors

- Allow speakers to upload their presentation decks and make them only accessible to ticket purchasers not the public.

- and so much more!

Beyond the features, the customer support is incredible, and I can not stress that enough! Any time I have a question, big or very small, they are there with an answer very quickly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

They are still growing so there are some features that still need improvement. The biggest ones is probably the reporting. I would like to be able to more easily pull customized sales and budget reports. I can create custom reports for contacts which helps for now but I have to export the data to really be able to digest it. It would also be nice to have a more robust blog feature, I have found a work around for now, but that would just be another bonus. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

System is always improving and if you have any trouble with something make sure to reach out to their amazing support team as they are always there to help! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are a non-profit conference and we didn't have a large budget or team but greatly needed a conference management software that would help us manage our speakers, sponsors, ticket sales, website and mobile app in one place. I didn't think it would be possible to find all of these features in one solution that also fit into our budget. That is until we found Dryfta! It does it all and has made our conference planning much much easier. We have saved so much time in our conference planning and it has made our speaker and attendee experience better as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Special Assistant to the VP for Research and Dean of the Graduate School
What do you like best?

Specifically designed for academic conferences, including judging. There are no other products that do all of the things that this system does, including judging. There are stand alone judging products, but they are very expensive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is a bit of a learning curve. There is so much to the system, it boggles the mind. We only used probably 25% of what the system was capable of. More documentation would be helpful, but support is always quick and amazingly helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend Dryfta for the functionality, support, and overall ease of use for users. It has a lot of features, so there is a learning curve, but not overly complicated and admins can come up to speed pretty quickly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have a large academic conference every year which gets bigger and bigger. It can no longer be handled by a few people, so this system was a godsend, since disparate tasks can be split and accomplished together in the same system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Evaluator
Education Management
What do you like best?

Outstanding customer service. Any questions we have are answered quickly, and problems are resolved. Platform is robust and customizable- it does nearly everything we need it to do when planning our annual conference: session proposals, registration + payment, website design. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I find it difficult to create attractive looking website content pages. I found I needed to learn basic web programming languages (HTML, CSS) to get results that are presentable and professional looking. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Before, we used multiple different, unrelated systems to do our conference planning: spreadsheets, email, communication, promotion. We can keep things centralized now in Dryfta. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Society Coordinator
What do you like best?

Aside from diversity of features, I am continually impressed by the fantastic customer service. If you ever have a question or comment, the Dryfta team responds almost immediately. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Panel submission can be complicated for users; however, Dryfta is actively working to improve this functionality. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have used Dryfta to run our meetings for the past two years. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Manager of Events
What do you like best?

In reviewing the options, we found Dryfta to be the best solution for us. It offers all the aspects we needed, plus more. Dryfta is also very functional and easy to use. It enabled us to not only build the event website content--but allowed us to effectively communicate with attendees/prospects, offer a CfP, and coordinate registration.

Now in our third event using the Dryfta platform, we’re looking forward to using more Dryfta components, such as the Dryfta app and badging.

Quick shout-out to the Dryfta Team! Their costumer service is OUTSTANDING! They responded promptly and effectively to my questions and/or requests, which allowed me to provide the best service to our event participants. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

A couple things that we're still working through with the Dryfta team is gathering clean download reports via excel or other. The call for presentation downloads for example still include strange characters in places -- which involve some additional manual clean efforts. In addition, streamlining the auto response email process would be helpful. They have made some efforts in this area, but more could be done. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Recommendations are noted in my earlier remarks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

My organization switched over to Dryfta last year. (We just completed our first event using their platform in June.) The change was mostly due to the lack of flexibility and customization offered through our old system. We needed to find a platform that would help our event thrive, not lock it into a box. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like that I can manage all of my conference information in one place: proposals, reviewers, attendees, tickets, website, app, etc. This was a requirement after having been working with 6 different platforms to manage my events: Submittable, Google Forms, our own website, Eventbrite, spreadsheets, etc.

Also, I want to give HUGE kudos to the Dryfta team for always being responsive to issues or feature requests. They have made many upgrades to the system based on features I personally requested, and it's not often when you get that kind of service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I think the CRM functionality and reporting could be better. For example, if I want to run a quick filter by a null entry (when someone leaves an answer blank), I cannot do that. Having this functionality would make it easier for me to determine who needs to complete their profiles or their abstracts.

Additionally, when I want to export a filtered list (e.g., the tickets that were purchased during early bird period), the export tends to include ALL the results not the filtered results. This means I then have to filter using Excel, which can be time consuming. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend giving Dryfta a try for your event. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our organization has 1 staff member. This necessitates streamlining and centralizing our systems so we don't have to go back and forth among a variety of systems. This also makes it easier for attendees to manage all their details in one place. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AR
What do you like best?

The platform is great; very plastic and customizable. We were able to receive payments, track registrants and abstracts and monitor everything in a very simple way. The interface is clear and simple, yet it has all that you need. And if there's anything missing, the customer support is great! We needed a few more things for our event, and the team made them happen -quickly-. Very happy with it and I'll surely use it again. If you are tired of expensive and clunky platforms for organizing your conferences, then this is the way to go.

The app was very useful too, so that people wouldn't have to carry heavy abstracts books around and just checked the speakers, program and abstracts on their phone. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

All the issues we had were quickly addressed by customer service Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We organized a scientific conference and need a secure payment platform and a registration & abstract submission system. It worked perfectl. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Dev Ops
Military
What do you like best?

I like the whole experience of organizing an event on the Dryfta platform. It is very stable, has lots of features, but best of all are the skills and the professionalism of the Dryfta team. They are helping you with every question you should have. They release new updates regularly, based on your input. They make you feel as if you are their best customer ever... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. We had a few smaller remarks, but they were dealt with swiftly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The Dryfta platform is highly recommended to everyone looking for a feature rich platform to manage events of any type. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We needed a solution to manage our event programme, to manage the abstracts of the participants and to offer the possibility for participants to make online payments. The Dryfta platform offers all of these features and many more. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AF
What do you like best?

One stop shop for everything you need. There is a good balance between control over individual things (emails, website, etc) w/o overwhelming complexity. The customer service is really extraordinary -- far beyond my expectations.

Based on our needs, Dryfta was orders of magnitudes better than the other solutions I shopped. Having been a customer for almost 6 months, I am convinced daily of what a great product this is. This was a very easy decision to make at the time and given what I know now, it would be even easier decision to make today! You should give them a try. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much to dislike; like most back end admin systems, it takes some time to learn where everything is (though it's all pretty intuitive). Also, given they are smaller, there aren't as many integrations but that has improved over my time using Dryfta. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think it's a no brainer to choose Dryfta -- there was no other platform that integrated the event website, ticketing, payment processing, and abstracts at anywhere near the price point. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We're using Dryfta to organize a academic style conference for about 300 people w abstracts. Dryfta handles everything for us, event website, ticketing, payment, printing badges, emailing, abstracts, etc. It allows my life as organizer to be much simpler than it would be otherwise. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Events Services
What do you like best?

I took a long time reviewing all the options for conference and event software. I am very glad to have chosen Dryfta. The templates are great but more importantly the support has been exemplary! I really feel like they know me and are asking how to help. Really great. Well done Dryfta you deserve much success !! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Maybe a little more profile potential for speakers as they are the main selling point of any event. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a great product with ability to build on as much or as little as you need. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I really wanted to be in control of my content and be able to update and make changes as my event evolves without spending a lot of a website agency. I feel that I can do this. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Executive Director
Non-Profit Organization Management
What do you like best?

The management and support team behind Dryfta are incredibly knowledgeable, responsive, and proactive. When reporting bugs or requesting features, it's a joy to be answered so quickly and thoroughly. Knowing that our needs and ideas for features are taken into consideration immediately is incredible. It's also wonderful to be able to help other organizations who might need this platform by offering constructive feedback and discussing our workflow with Dryfta leadership. The company has been eager to support us and to help us get the most out of this ever-growing platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is really not much to dislike about Dryfta! They are constantly adding new features and tweaking based on user feedback. I would like to see a few more themes and/or more typographic/design flexibility, but I understand this is a luxury. Right now, the API is not open for integrating with proprietary systems, but this is something that should be resolved soon, which would make Dryfta an even better platform for organizations like mine. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Dryfta offers tons of great features and it takes a little time to explore everything. Invest the time and really check it out—the results are worth it in time and cost savings. Dryfta is affordable and the level of support is more than outstanding. I researched countless platforms for event registration and abstract management, and couldn't find anything else this robust at such an affordable price point. I could not be happier with my decision to work with Dryfta. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Dryfta enabled us to more easily manage our abstract submission and review process. We still needed to massage data outside of Dryfta to integrate speaker ratings and other factors from past conferences, but it was much easier to collect everything initially on Dryfta. After the initial learning curve, we should realize substantial time savings by using Dryfta to manage our abstracts and sell/manage event registrations for future events.

Many of our users reported they enjoyed using Dryfta to submit their proposals, and found the system clear and easy to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Zeb Irshad Reyaz of Dryfta

Thanks for writing the review, Tamye. We look forward to hosting the ATYPI Montreal 2017 Conference.

Senior Advisor to the Secretary General
International Affairs
What do you like best?

I found customer service the most impressive. During the use of Dryfta platform we have come accross several unexpected issues and the Customer Service - let us mention her name: Sarah Hussain - was almost each occasion prompt, always helpful and all issues were resolved in an excellent way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

At the beginning I discliked that our clients, when they paid, had to fill out their personal data too often, once at registration, then twice again during the payment itself. I proposed to Dryfta to introduce an option that can migrate previously entered data, and Dryfta responded positively to my proposal. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Dryfta is less expensive than platforms of many competitors, while it meets all necessary needs. Customer service is exceptionally good. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We organized a conference for international participants, and we wanted to

- collect participation fee through Dryfta

- keep record of registrations and payments.

All went very well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Product Manager
What do you like best?

We're using Dryfta to host our monthly product managers meetup at a sponsoring company premise. The things that make us stick to Dryfta are its ability to register attendees and manage contacts using the full-fledged CRM, create sessions using the Program builder, allowing attendees to save sessions to their dashboard, collecting check-in data for each session, ability to build the complete event website etc. Another feature we love is its Email marketing tool. We can send customized email campaigns to targeted segments and mailing lists and view extensive campaign reports. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Since we organize monthly meetups, I would like to create sessions every month and archive the past sessions. This is lacking. The developers are very responsive though and have promised to implement this feature soon. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend Dryfta. They're the best in the industry and are building really engaging features for attendees. Also, their customer support is top notch. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We organize a monthly meetup of product managers with a line up of a sessions and workshops. Dryfta helps us register participants, allow them to view sessions, check-in to those sessions, view attendee and speakers lists and browse other contents and videos. Another benefit is as part of networking participants can exchange their contact cards very easily. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director
Health, Wellness and Fitness
What do you like best?

The platform is simple to use, has great templates to help you develop content but is adaptable to personalise the platform that you develop.

The end result is a very professional site that add value to audience engagement and has resulted in very positive feedback from the businesses, academics and government agencies that we work with. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The ability to add more abstracts to a breakout session would be good but simple to fix with a summary abstract that highlights the presentation in the afternoon breakout sessions for our event. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I found it very simple to use and created a very professional product.

The support team were excellent and very helpful when I needed help. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The platform is a great focal point to support the event and inform delegates on the programme, who is participating and the logistics associated with travel and accommodation.

Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Freelance Translator and Interpreter
Translation and Localization
What do you like best?

I love the fact that this is well suited for using for conferences, and that academics conferences fit into this just as well as commercial ones. The straightforward flow from start to finish - including easy integration of payments - is a big, big plus. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There's the odd clunk at the moment, which Dryfta are doubtless working on diligently. I discovered a rather annoying bug that was causing issues - in an ideal world there would be no bugs at all - but support got it sorted for me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We switched to using Dryfta from Eventbrite. We had previously been spoilt by in-house availability of major events solutions we didn't have to pay for - but once we were on our own, EB was just too expensive for what we were getting. By contrast, Dryfta is competitively priced and actually offers stuff we need. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

English Instructor
Higher Education
What do you like best?

Best thing with the system is user support. They are really quick and helpful. Furthermore, They are open to new ideas and suggestions all the time. Along with friendly support, you can ask for new features and that is the best! You will tell you exactly when these feature are due to, and you are informed when these feature are ready to use. Great! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There should a WYSWYG editor for editing themes like wordpress has. There should be more options to "webpage builder" sections. At first it took a little time to learn how to add and edit pages or managing the theme. A simpler and effective editor is needed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are using Dryfta for managing our conference. It is really easy to collect abstracts and generate an abstract book the way we would like to have it. Additionally, it is good to have other features like generating badges with custom themes, creating conference certificates etc. These features are really handy. It used to take so much time to prepare them all by ourselves, yet with the tools within Dryfta it is quick and easy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

IH
What do you like best?

The support is competent, quick and very helpful. The features are modern and the upcoming milestones sound like they're on the right track to becoming the best provider for conference organization. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

(participant) Data can not be stored on my own machines, there's no whitelabelling and a few more feature requests which could not yet be realized. The legal requirements in my country Germany regarding corporate entity, disclaimer and TOS are not met at the time I'm writing this. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I was asked to write this review by the Happiness Officer although I haven't actually run an event on this platform yet. I don't think I've ever heard of such a position before but he delivers on his promise. I have posed numerous feature requests and bug reports and feel treated respectfully. The responses and clarifications have been quick and concise. Never have I felt serviced with a C&P response and always has the acknowledgement felt authentic. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

So far I've only built a presentable event platform. I've not used it to receive payments or actually run an event. The program builder answers my need for resource management (speakers, capacities, rooms, times) in the planning phase and a few additional features to improve this further are promised to be in the pipeline. The badge creation feature with qr code to enable vcard exchange and meeting organization is very promising. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Executive Director
Non-Profit Organization Management
What do you like best?

Dryfta is a well thought out platform that truly made putting a conference/event together a lot easier. There are so many things to worry about in making an event successful, and we are grateful that our event management platform is not one of them. Features such as the peer review system, registration, payments, built-in mobile app, etc, provide an integrated system and reduces having to try and piece together multiple websites. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I guess when there are many good features, we started to want additional. However, we understand it is a process and updates take time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have regular meetings and conferences, and needed a solution that can help facilitate both our meetings/conferences and serve as our website. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Professor