Dropbox

Dropbox

(5,108)

Dropbox brings your files together, in one central place. They’re easy to find and safely synced across all your devices—so you can access them anytime, anywhere. No more wasting the day tracking down work.

Work for Dropbox?

Learning about Dropbox?

Dropbox Reviews

Ask Dropbox a Question
Dropbox review by Claire (Cyle) C.
Claire (Cyle) C.

"Share Docs Between Colleagues"

What do you like best?

I really enjoy that all of my documents are stored in a cloud. I have a lot of work that I do from different computers and locations, and it's nice to know that I don't need to carry my laptop with me everywhere, or upload everything into a flash drive. It's very easy for me to share documents and files with coworkers from different cities and states.

What do you dislike?

It feels a little buggy sometimes. Occasionally I'll be trying to save documents to my dropbox and it will kind of freeze up. For the most part it is really simple to use, but will take a few minutes for the website to update with my new documents that I will add. Sometimes the change tracking will lag a little bit (by a few minutes) so a coworker might make a change at the same time as you and it will cause the site to lag.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great software to use to share documents, especially if members of your team have different types of computers and document preferences.

I love being able to share documents with people in different locations. Unlike other softwares, dropbox can unite users with different operating systems and email domains. Everyone can share their information and ideas through one system and update it with each other almost instantly. It's easy for you and your team to stay connected and updated within the different systems.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Dropbox
Showing 5,108 Dropbox reviews
Dropbox review by User in Marketing and Advertising
Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Dropbox
Dropbox review by alex b.
alex b.

"why i Love Dropbox"

What do you like best?

Extremely user-friendly. I love that Dropbox has a clean and intuitive interface. It is compatible with Microsoft application and also easy to navigate. Everything about the tool works perfectly well making good for use.

Smart Sync. Dropbox has an innovative way in managing of files on any device. One is able to quickly and easily synchronize files in that they are made available to all devices tied to the user Dropbox account.

Easy access to files. Dropbox being a cloud solution one is able to easily access the files at any given place using any device as long you are connected to the internet.

Mobility. The tool has a mobile up that is as effective as the desktop app. This makes one not get tied to his office to use the tool. The mobile app allows one to use the product even when out of office.

Backup. Dropbox has a backup feature that allows one back up all files in the cloud. In the case that one deleted files mistakenly one is also able to retrieve them with ease. With Dropbox, your files can never go missing.

Collaboration. The tool has an editing feature that allows for collaboration between users. Different users are able to work on the same document at the same time thus saving time and improving on workflow.

Storage. It has a large cloud storage space where we are able to store files of any nature.

What do you dislike?

The basic version has a limited cloud storage space.

You have to be connected to the internet to use it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Dropbox is a tool that I would highly recommend .It is best in cloud back up and storage.

Google docs have helped back up our files, share the files in a secure way, store file in the cloud and allowed for collaboration

What File Storage and Sharing solution do you use?

Dropbox review by Santiago Jose S.
Santiago Jose S.

"Effective synchronization and backup of files in the cloud with Dropbox. "

What do you like best?

Collaborative tool that allows you to synchronize files and documents in the cloud, as well as exchange files between colleagues and departments of the organization. The synchronization is extremely simple since from your computer you can select the desired files and drag it to the Dropbox folder and automatically start the synchronization process.

Personally it is one of my tools of daily use in my work life, since with it I can move from one place to another and at all times I have access to my most precious files to be able to execute my work management in a more comfortable way .

Other advantages of using Dropbox is that all my documents and files are synchronized securely backed, I do not worry about making backup copies, if my computer at any time had a failure in your system my files would be safe with Dropbox.

I love the use of Dropbox with its 2GB of free storage, I think it is enough for any professional, besides that it is a very simple software to configure and install.

Dopbox makes my work life much easier and more comfortable.

What do you dislike?

No negative comments, I use this tool every day of my life and without a doubt it has made it easier for me to do my job from wherever I am. Dropbox allows my files to be found securely in the place where I want to be able to work on the fly, going from one place to another without moving my computer everywhere.

My files with me at all times. I have never had problems with the operation of this tool so I give 100%.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recommended 100% is an excellent tool, provides a lot of collaboration and security for any business process in an organization

Since we implemented Dropbox in the organization our workflow has undoubtedly been improved since we have all been able to work on the fly without having to move to the office to do some kind of work, coupled with that the money savings are considerably noticeable in As regards accommodation, transfers from one place to another.

We are grateful with the contributions of Dropbox, its features are amazing and always working for improvements, my congratulations to Dropbox technical support, I personally recommend it at all times.

Dropbox review by Havilah M.
Havilah M.

"Dropbox"

What do you like best?

1. Dropbox has a large cloud storage space files. The tool allows us to store all type of files from big to small from word to pdf. I also like that the storage space is cloud making access even easier. what you need is access to the internet to access the files.

2. I love the sync feature of the tool. With Dropbox one is able to sync all the files to the devices connected to the account. Again, the synchronization feature is fast and reliable.

3.Editing. Dropbox has one of the best editing tools I have come across. It helps one create an exciting document by having a wide array of editing feature. It also allows for collaboration of users in that people from different departments are able to work on the same document at the same time. This saves time, increases workflow and improves on teamwork.

4.Mobility.Dropbox has a mobile app that makes it easy for one to access it even when out of the office. The mobile app is also as effective as desktop software.

5. Dropbox has an effective backup tool. This creates a sense of comfort that your document can never go missing. In the case, your document went missing one can easily retrieve it.

6. It is a tool. that allows for easier, secure and fast sharing of files.

What do you dislike?

It is dependent on the internet, without internet you cannot use it.

The basic version has a limited storage space.

The automatic search tool does not always work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is one of the cloud back up tool that is on the market. It is reliable and affordable.

Dropbox has helped us improve on communication through editing, secure sharing and back up of files.

Dropbox review by Karina C.
Karina C.

""Accessibility and security for your files at all times with Dropbox" "

What do you like best?

Dropbox has been a perfect and very useful tool for our work processes, since it allows us to synchronize each of our necessary files in the cloud so we can access them remotely without having to be in the work office.

Since the implementation in our company has been very important because it allows us to share necessary information between the departments employed and even with our customers of the organization.

In addition to that, according to its characteristics and the utility it provides, it allows us to maintain a backup in a secure way in the cloud in case of a possible failure in any of our work teams, files and documents are safe thanks to Dropbox.

I can go to any geographical location without having to move my laptop, Dropbox makes your work routine easier and more dynamic, just by having an Internet connection I can access my most important files and documents, just as I can Work from home.

At all times working hand in hand with this tool, gives me comfort and security when sharing my files with colleagues and customers, its synchronization is undoubtedly excellent.

What do you dislike?

Personally I have no negative comments to Dropbox, I am satisfied with what I have contributed, I enjoy being able to move from one place to another without having to move my computer, I am reassured that my files are synchronized with this tool and that they are backed up safe.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recommended 100% to the entire community. It is a collaborative tool that offers excellent features and its results are fabulous.

Improves productive processes.

Save of time and money.

Comfort.

Speed ​​and fluidity of answers.

Security and privacy for

records.

Synchronization continues.

Since the implementation the results obtained have been magnificent. It is used daily as a collaborative tool that allows us to improve productivity and performance in all work departments. Personally, I think it's worth the implementation.

Dropbox review by Gabriel M.
Gabriel M.

"Dropbox, good storage alternative."

What do you like best?

I like how simple its menu is and how easy it is to register, it is not that complicated besides that it offers a complete initiation experience with a small tour of dropbox, I like that I can save my work documents in the cloud and reach my house synchronize and continue working without any problem, your mobile application is one of the best I've tried.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the little storage that is given to free users is 2GB I see it too little, sometimes it does not allow me to upload heavy files, the rest is an excellent tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is one of the best alternatives that exist in the market to store information for free and also provides other tools such as excellent dropbox paper for online editing with other people, I recommend it with confidence that your files will be in a secure place.

We can save important information in the cloud creating a backup to any cyber attack or damage to the computer, we can synchronize on any device and continue working without any problem besides that has opened our work possibilities and optimizes our time in the office or in home.

Dropbox review by Nancy M.
Nancy M.

"My Review on Dropbox"

What do you like best?

Dropbox is a tool that is being used across the entire organization. It has been a norm that we should always use Dropbox in the documentation. One thing that excites me the most about the tool is that it has a backup feature. In case one loses a document accidentally one can easily retrieve it. It gave us a sense of security that our files can never go missing.

The tool has also a large cloud stage where we are able to store most of our files. Being a cloud storage product means that i do not need to carry my laptop or desktop to access the file. what i need are just internet connection and any device. This has made accessibility of files easier and exciting.

Am excited about the Dropbox notification feature. This allows us to know who did what and what time and also get posted when a new folder is shared or uploaded. The notification is intuitive and doesn't disturb the workflow.

Dropbox is one of the best tools when it comes to synchronization of files. It allows for synchronization of files of all devices connected to an individual Dropbox account.

The editing feature of a Dropbox is another thing that excites me the most. The software has many editing options that help in bringing the document back to life.

With the tool, we are able to quickly and easily share files.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the fact that the tool usability is dependent on internet access.With no internet you cannot use it.

The search tool of the tool is no strong.Thus, one takes a lot of time to manually search for the file.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Dropbox is an affordable and high-quality product. It is a solution for all documentation needs.

Dropbox has made it easy for us to edit, store, share and back up our files.

Dropbox review by Maylin R.
Maylin R.

"Dropbox es confiable"

What do you like best?

Me gusta la confianza que transmite este servicio de almacenamiento en la nube, estoy segura de que mis archivos y documentos están protegidos y seguros. La interfaz de usuario es limpia y fácil de usar. También cuenta con un software de escritorio y una app con lo cual puedo tener disponible todos mis archivos en cualquiera de mis dispositivos. Tiene una opcion de creación de documentos llamado Paper que la probé y de verdad creo que le hacia falta. No solo almacenamiento sino creación porque esa es la tendencia hoy en día, crear documentos online que se sincronicen en todos los dispositivos. Me gustó mucho esta opción y ya la estoy usando. Su capacidad de almacenamiento crece a medida que compartimos a otros. Es como un sistema de referidos pero a cambio nos dan mas almacenamiento. Smallpdf es genial para editar los pdf, es una gran herramienta que ofrece Dropbox

What do you dislike?

No hay nada que me disguste, cumple con las expectativas de almacenamiento y seguridad en la nube por lo que estoy satisfecha.

Recommendations to others considering the product

No hay mucho que decir, salvo que ofrece un gran servicio de almacenamiento gratuito y que se puede escalar.

Hoy en dia es necesario almacenar en la nube para no tener archivos duplicados ni tener que reenviarlos a todos los dispositivos. Lo mejor es almacenarlos allí, editarlos online y que estos cambios se sincronicen en tiempo real. Para hacerlo Dropbox colabora con Microsoft Online y otras herramientas para la edición de documentos. En mi trabajo es normal manejar una gran cantidad de documentos y poco a poco la empresa se esta digitalizando, los empleados compartimos estos documentos a través del almacenamiento en la nube.

Dropbox review by Bruno L.
Bruno L.

"Dropbox - Review"

What do you like best?

Dropbox is, one of the most popular cloud solutions, the service debuted already in 2008, thanks to which Dropbox has gained the trust of a large number of customers around the world. The main advantage of Dropbox is that it provides us with 2 GB of storage space for our files. Another advantage worth mentioning is the fact that Dropbox is compatible with a large number of services and the application is available for most major systems including mobile applications. The service uses 256-bit Advanced Encryption Standard key to encrypt our files and SSL/TLS encryption, which provides us with the security of files sent from client applications to Dropbox Na plus Dropbox servers, that publicly shared files are visible only to people with a link, which we send them first, of course it may happen that one of our friends sends the link further, but fortunately in the Pro options we can control who has access to our files, change passwords and set the date when the links expire. The interface is very simple to use so all users will surely be able to deal with it.

What do you dislike?

One of the drawbacks of Dropbox is the fact that the free version has a lot of space for our files.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a cloud that will allow you to store your files safely, you should consider using DropBox right now, especially since the service has a free package, so you can test the possibilities of this solution.

By using Dropbox, I can quickly save copies of important documents I'm working on, so I can finish editing them on my computer.

Dropbox review by peris m.
peris m.

"The Best Cloud Storage Platform."

What do you like best?

1. The platform offers a large storage space that we are able to store our files. With an upgrade of the version, one is assured of even more space for storage.

2. The fact that the platform is cloud-based excites me the most. This makes it easy for the accessibility of files. One is able to access the files from anywhere using a mobile or a computer.

3. The ability in managing users and their access to shared organization directories has allowed us to keep a handle on matters security.

4. Dropbox has also a backup feature that is a life saver. It allows us to restore deleted files.

5. It helps track changes and restoration on previous versions of the files.

6. It is easy to use.The platform has an easy to use interface.one is able to navigate through it.

7.It allows for easy sharing of files.

What do you dislike?

1.Synchronization of files take time.

2.The mobile app is not as effective as the. desktop.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I findDropbox particularly well suited for organization in need cloud storageanand backup. Also in shared team information.

Dropbox has helped in the overall management of information this is by sharing, editing and storage.It also provides a back up of files.

Dropbox review by DENNIS K.
DENNIS K.

"Dropbox Daily Experience."

What do you like best?

Dropbox is a tool that is being used across the different department of the organization. one thing that we find best about the software is the cloud storage space it provides us with. Dropbox provides us with a big storage space which we are able to store our files. It being cloud makes it even more exciting since one is able to access files at any point using any device provided you are connected to the internet.

I also like the fact that it has a backup system that is fully functional. One is able to retrieve the document in the case where it is accidentally deleted.

The software allows for collaboration. Dropbox has an editing feature that makes it possible for people from different department to work on the same document at the same time. This improves work production and enhances teamwork.

The software also allows for quick and easy sharing of flies. This has improved communication in the organization and also timely execution of activities.

Am excited that the software allows for easy synchronization of files. The files are easily synchronized and one is able to access the file and view using any device connected to the Dropbox account.

Dropbox has a mobile app that is as functional as the desktop one.This has improved its mobility.

What do you dislike?

The tool is expensive.

I hate that one has to he connected to the internet to use it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Dropbox is one tool that is good in the documentation. It is of high quality and reliable. Try the free version before upgrading.

We are using it to edit and share files.

It has helped us in communicating both within and outside the organization.

Dropbox review by Ana Maria M.
Ana Maria M.

"Dropbox cloud synchronization tool that facilitates file sharing at work."

What do you like best?

Being able to access your files from anywhere in the world, sharing information with colleagues, supporting your work documents in the cloud, access from mobile devices, ease when synchronizing all this is possible thanks to Dropbox.

I consider it as the pioneer software in the storage and synchronization of the cloud, its features allow you to log in from any computer and to have access to the desired files.

Personally according to my nature of my position that I must go from one site to another for continuous inspections of the work processes of the organization is vitally important because with just dragging my files to the Dropbox folder I can go without the need of have my computer to be able to do my work

Another feature that fascinates me is being able to keep calm that my files and documents are backed up safely thanks to this tool.

It offers 2 GB of free storage that I consider sufficient for any professional and basically it is very simple to configure.

I like being able to have my files organized and safely in any place. Dropbox fulfills the purposes it offers.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it is difficult to synchronize your files if you do not have a fast internet connection, the time to load it is too much.

But personally satisfied with the features offered by Dropbox, thanks to it the staff can handle the same information and synchronize any file of interest, today we use it daily to be able to go from one site to another with our information synchronized and supported on the cloud.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It has worked very well Dropbox, to be able to have the peace of mind that wherever you go you can have access to your documents and most precious files. I recommend it for any person and organization, the benefits you will get are incalculable

Improvements in work performance, save time and money, security for our information, help all our staff manage the same specific information, work from the mobile application, keep our customers closer, they are doubt from the implementation in our organization Dropbox has been of vital help and our most fruitful work processes

Dropbox review by Beatrice M.
Beatrice M.

"My Review on Dropbox"

What do you like best?

Dropbox is being used across all department of the organization.It has been one of the most preferred documentation tool. It is actually a norm that we should use Dropbox during the documentation process.

One of the most exciting thing about Dropbox is that it has a back up feature. In case one accidentally delete a file one can easily retrieve it.It creates a secure feeling that our files can never go missing.

The editing feature is another thing that I like best.It has lot of editing feature that help bring a document back to life.It also allows for collaboration departments.Users from different department are able to work on the same file at the same time.This increases workflow and improves on teamwork.

Dropbox provides us with a large storage space.This allows us to store our personal and business files.more to that it is cloud meaning that you can easily retrieve the files using any device at any time provided you are connected to the internet and the file is synchronized to all your devices.

The mobility feature is another thing that I like.The tool has both a desktop app and mobile app.The mobile app is fully functional and allows me to access Dropbox when am.out of the office.

The software allows us to share the document easily and in real time. Secure sharing is also made possible.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the fact that Dropbox is dependent on internet connection. Without an internet connection, you cannot use it.

Synchronization of files takes a lot of time.

The search feature tool does not fully function. One is forced at times to manually look for a file.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For organizations that are so much into documentation, Dropbox is one tool that you need to consider. I would highly recommend it.

It has helped us in the whole process of documentation and also improved communication within the institution.More to that it has strengthen team collaboration between users of the tool in different departments.

Dropbox review by Jesus Armando G.
Jesus Armando G.

"Dropbox has a great storage capacity"

What do you like best?

From dropbox we really like your "client" service, which allows us to store any file in folders previously assigned. It is very easy to synchronize then that file to the cloud and in the rest of the computers that we are using. Another thing that we like about dropbox is its price, and its ample storage capacity of up to 1TB.

What do you dislike?

We do not like dropbox support for revision history. It is very complicated to manage. In addition, it only allows us to save up to the last 4 versions of each stored file, and that seems very little to us. Your file history management system is also confusing, and complicated to use. The file history has a limit of 30 days, and its limitation of 20gb for the files uploaded to the website seems annoying, since it forces the user to acquire the desktop version of dropbox if you want to upload more files to the cloud heavy that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Dropbox is recommended by the fact that the files are accessible not only from the dropbox web page, but also through links that we can share for direct download. This is comfortable, and adds a lot of versatility to the service.

It should be noted that with dropbox we are much more secure in the face of information loss. Unlike other hosting services in the cloud, dropbox does not suffer information loss when a file is being uploaded and a problem occurs with the upload.

Dropbox review by William D.
William D.

"It is very safe to store files but a little expensive"

What do you like best?

I have used dropwox for more than 3 years and it has been very useful for me. It is a tool that is one of the best in terms of security, since it has two-factor authentication, which gave me peace of mind. I use it mainly to store photos and files received in automation which I can easily organize in folders, which facilitates the search of things while allowing me to free space on my hard drive, since all my files are stored in the cloud.

Its interface is very simple and easy to use and works on almost all Windows, MacOS, Linux, iOS and Android platforms.

What do you dislike?

What I do not like is that the free storage only offers 2GB of space and once you run out of space and need a little more space the options they offer seem to be a bit expensive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Dropbox is a good tool especially if you want to maintain backup of your files, however if you need more space than the basic version offers, you should keep in mind that the cost of the subscription is a little high.

Dropbox has allowed me to free up good space on my hard drive and keep my files securely in the cloud, especially those that I want to share, while I can access them from anywhere whenever I have an Internet connection.

Dropbox review by Tom M.
Tom M.

"Dropbox File Exchange Speeds Video Approvals"

What do you like best?

I've been a Dropbox user for several years. As a media producer I'm often pressed to secure both internal and external approvals of video projects and get it done ASAP. Internal reviews should be a breeze, but between the different server address structures of PCs and Macs, some users have trouble locating a network location. Using Dropbox I've found that both internal and external clients can quickly and easily access media assets requiring their approval.

What do you dislike?

From my experience there isn't much not to like about Dropbox. The free version is well... free. Can't beat the price. The premium version does cost, but the expense is reasonable. I've found that by managing the content I publish for exchange or reviews, the free version works just fine for me. If the need is for sharing a lot of content, or maintaining it over a long period of time, cost would be a factor to consider.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Dropbox makes file exchange simple and fast. As a media producer I'm often on deadline to deliver content for review and approval. For this application Dropbox works great. It's browser agnostic so media assets play in any browser. There is nothing worse than being on deadline and having reviews and approvals stalled because people have difficulty accessing the content. With Dropbox, I haven't had that problem.

Sharing media assets for review both within the company and with outside reviewers, Dropbox has proven a simple and effective solution. I especially like the ability to deliver media content for click-'n-play regardless of a user's browser. It simplifies and speeds the review and approval process. Dropbox is also a great tool for collaborative work among dispirit teams, especially teams from different organizations. I'm a member of a professional organization and have used Dropbox to help plan conferences and other association activities.

Dropbox review by Esther O.
Esther O.

"Dropbox Reviewed"

What do you like best?

1.large cloud storage. Dropbox has large cloud storage that makes it easy for us to store a large number of files.

2. The product has a file back up a system that is fully operational. In case that you had mistakenly deleted a file with this tool one can easily retrieve the file. Dropbox makes sure that your document can never go missing.

3. I am excited by the fact that the tool allows for synchronization of files across all devices in that when an update is made they are pushed to the various devices linked to you account such laptop and mobile phone.

4. Drop box allows for up to date notifications. It allows one to know who did this, when and when new files are posted. The notification is intuitive ensures good workflow.

5. The tool makes it easy for us to share files and folders in real time.

6.It allows for collaboration of employees in that we can use it to work on the same document at the same time.

What do you dislike?

1. The tool has recently raised their prices.

2.when synchronizing error occurs it is usually difficult to trace the underlying issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are in a business that needs a large file back up system then dropbox have got you covered.It is reliable and of good quality.

1. Dropbox has made us share files in a secure way in real time thus improving communication.

2. With the tool we are assured of our document never go missing since it has a cloud back up system.

3.It has provided us with a cloud storage platform to store files.

Dropbox review by Yadexi d.l angeles V.
Yadexi d.l angeles V.

"Collaborative management tool for storage and synchronization in the cloud "

What do you like best?

Excellent work tool for storage and synchronization of my files in the cloud. Thanks to the features offered by Dropbox I can do my homework more easily and comfortably since I can access my files in any location.

Dropbox provides us with extraordinary features for storage, in addition to that the synchronization is extremely simple since simply dragging your files you want to the Dropbox folder and your synchronization has been completed.

Personally, it has been very helpful to be able to keep my files in an orderly manner and in one place, it allows me to save time and I no longer need to move from one place to another to have my files at hand.

I like everything about Dropbox, its functions, features, the ease of sharing files with my work team and also having my files backed up safely in the cloud.

Recommended for anyone who wants to implement effective storage in the cloud.

What do you dislike?

I do not have any negative comments in which to refer, my experience is wide with respect to this tool, since the beginning of my engineering studies has been of great support to the present in my work.

Personally I feel satisfied with what this tool has given me. We are under the presence of the best storage and synchronization tool in the market.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a very good tool, I recommend it 100%, improve your performance and productivity at work.

Since the implementation in our organization we have obtained excellent results, since it allows us to save time to move from one place to another, keep all of our information and files backed up, improve communication and our entire department can have access to them.

Personally improves my work management thus increasing efficiency and productivity at work.

Dropbox review by lau r.
lau r.

"Dropbox review "

What do you like best?

1. I like the fact that Dropbox has a cloud-based storage tool. This allows us to all type of files. Being a cloud system also makes it easy for us to access the stored files. You can access the files at any place at any time using different devices provided you are connected to the internet.

2.Editing.I am excited that the tool allows for editing. With the tool one is able to invite different users in different departments to work on the same document. This promotes teamwork and increases job workflow.

3. The tool has also a friendly interface that works perfectly well. It is easy navigate through the tool and it is highly functional.

4.The tool has a mobile application that makes one be able to use Dropbox even when out of the office .

What do you dislike?

1.It is a tool that highly dependent of internet .without internet access one cannot use it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is one tool that I would recommend for both small and large teams.It is affordable and highly functional.

We are using Dropbox to share and store files.it has also allowed for collaboration among teams promoting teamwork.

Dropbox review by Zach I.
Zach I.

"Ditch your vpn and get in the cloud"

What do you like best?

It's free! At first, I thought I was going to have to pay for premium (which I might in the future), but if you have a decent network, DropBox will increase your storage if you share the link with friends. Since the whole point of DropBox is sharing files, this happens kind of naturally. I maxed out referrals in about a month.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the popup that my clients and friends get when I share a file with them. Many of them say, "I can't see it because I don't have DropBox" because the popup implies that you need to install it (you don't.) The web previews can also sometimes be deceiving.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's free and easy - nothing to lose.

I used to have to log in remotely via a VPN to access files at my office. Now everything is backed up automatically into the cloud. I can even look at it from my phone!

Dropbox review by María M.
María M.

"Dropbox has been an excellent work tool!"

What do you like best?

It is software that has been very useful in my work. Because cloud storage helps you access my files whenever and wherever you want, as well as share important documents and papers with my colleagues and workgroup. It's like having a virtual mini-office. I have the application on my work computer as well as on my home computer and my mobile phone.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike Dropbox, because the truth, has fulfilled all the functions. I have stored my files in an accessible and safe way. All very well with this software, I've been using it for years and I do not think I'll change it for now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this software to eyes closed since the time I've used has always given me what I want. It is a good option for work and why not, for studies, because I also used it in college. It can be a mini library or office at the precise moment.

It has definitely solved my work management and office paperwork. Nowadays, everything is technology. and Dropbox allows me to connect with my colleagues and bosses in the way that I can share my files and work documents much easier and safer.

Dropbox review by cesar a.
cesar a.

"Dropbox is the best in the cloud"

What do you like best?

My work as a supervisor in the IT area of ​​system security in the company is necessary to have protected all the variants that are processed at the system level and to protect the different accesses to the system areas, on the other hand the support to area security of physical plant to protect the entry of personnel to the different floors to have the guard of the accesses always fulfilling the different protocols to be followed in each system area that concerns me and the support to the physical plant with the different security cameras installed in the different levels. All these images and videos must be taken to the Dropbox cloud, this is where the formidable of this tool begins, since this information must be protected if needed for legal purposes, thanks to the synchronizations that I have with the office PC and from my house. In the same way, I upload the different documents that are needed at a certain moment and we are not in the office. All this with a 24 hour access is the best and everything is in the cloud.

What do you dislike?

With the high competitiveness that we are surrounded, dropbox does not advance at the same speed with the demands that are demanded, I think that here they must place the most updated tool and the cost of expansion be lower since there may be users unable to cancel their storage becomes very limited this can put the cloud slow and brings us many constraints such as not having online communication when reaching the top of the cloud and the difficulties can disappoint the users. Sincerely, I feel that Dropbox is obsolete and I hope that they listen and improve the users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are new using online storage, you are not looking for something expensive and do not need to pay for a better option, it is good to start with this tool is easy and practical to start and the most important is free.

I always keep in touch with these ares of the company, all our information and files are in several securely backed folders. Our employees have had an excellent receptivity with this product, in few it is excellent.

Dropbox review by Angeli D.
Angeli D.

"Dropbox leading tool to simplify file storage "

What do you like best?

My favorite tool to store my files, work documents, photographs in the cloud.

You can easily store the desired documents in order to have a backup of them and especially have access from anywhere you are with just having an internet connection.

Since I implemented the use of this software I do not care to always carry my laptop everywhere to have my personal files. With Dropbox you can rest easy and move to where you want.

In addition to that I enjoy being able to rest assured that my personal and work files are stored safely with this tool, I do not care about the backups because Dropbox I feel calm that my files are well backed.

With just drag your desired files to the Dropbox folder ready all your files safely in the cloud and the site you want.

To summarize Dropbox makes life easier and easier.

What do you dislike?

I feel satisfied with the functions offered by Dropbox, without a doubt a great collaborative tool that allows me to have access to my files at the time and place I want. I consider it the best on the market with everything and its high costs is very versatile and solid. Happy and grateful for the contribution made by this software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very good tool and worth its use, provides comfort for i and your files always safely wherever you want.

It allows me to increase performance in my work, I feel more comfortable being able to access my files at any time.

Improves communication between the departments of the organization.

Guarantees security for my files.

Simplify the jobs

It helps to improve the work schemes in our organization, besides that go hand in hand with technological advances.

Dropbox review by Philip N.
Philip N.

"File sharing between dropbox users"

What do you like best?

I like that this software has the capability of sharing files between different Dropbox users. I can therefore very fast and easily share files to anyone at any time.

This software is also very good for it gives me a 16 GB free storage. I only require to upload my files into the software at any place and time.

I like Dropbox because in it I can service my files. I can manage my files and also organize them. This helps me to put my files in an orderly manner and they are stored in a good condition.

In this software I am assured that my files and other stuff are securely stored because this software is very safe.

I can easily view my files on my phone from anywhere .

In Dropbox I can have an automatic backup of my files.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that this software when I use basic I am limited to 2gb which limits me to the same amount of storage.

This software is also not absolutely free. It gives you free space for 39 days and thereafter I am required to buy space.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This software is so simple to use and it is secure which makes it the best for saving and sharing files.

Storage and sharing of files.

Backup for my files

Management and organization of files.

Dropbox review by Anabella A.
Anabella A.

""Dropbox" Ideal tool for hosting my work files in the cloud. "

What do you like best?

Dropbox is a powerful tool that has allowed me for years to create backup copies of my work documents and personal files, thanks to it I can guarantee and have faith that my files are stored and safeguarded in the cloud.

It is a content management software that we have implemented thinking about the ease and effectiveness of our work processes. As an engineer, I have to keep designing plans and drawing structures according to customer requests and simply dragging it to the Dropbox folder they can have accesses for their respective revisions and approvals.

Another feature is that I can be connected all day through mobile applications that allow me to stay informed of any relevant document of our organization.

No doubt I consider it a very good professional tool for any organization, I no longer worry about any failure or breakdown of my computer, thanks to Dropbox I have my documents and files backed and safe.

What do you dislike?

Honestly I consider it a very good working tool, with some limitations when loading files or heavy folders since it requires a fairly stable internet connection and the load time is considerable.

I would like the free version to offer a bit more storage space since the costs to increase your spaces are high for small organizations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

According to the comments I recommend for any professional who wants to store and protect their files in the cloud and want to have access to their documents in any location where they are, it is a very solid tool and worth considering and using. You will not regret it, it will be of vital help in your management as a professional.

It allows me to share my files instantly.

Stay connected in any geographic location with my most important personal and professional documents.

To have better organization in my work.

Improve work performance.

Be more effective at work.

Dropbox review by Luz G.
Luz G.

"If you are new to online storage, I recommend Dropbox."

What do you like best?

For a long time consider Dropbox as the number one alternative for the storage of personal and business files of high confidentiality and importance. Over the years and the continuous use of the applications I have enjoyed its various updates, its design is quite personal and invites you to use it and that you enter the world of online storage, has a good internal security in addition to a support team highly qualified technician to solve any problem that presents them as users. It's good, but not the best right now.

What do you dislike?

Currently we live in a competitive world at all business levels, we look for excellence, practice and constant communication to be on top of the competition. In a way, Dropbox has been a bit behind in this aspect. Not all users have the money to pay for a package to expand the storage which is very limited, in addition the platform usually collapses when trying to upload heavy files, does not have any interactive means to communicate online with colleagues. I sincerely feel Dropbox obsolete and I hope they will listen to users and improve.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As I said before if you are a new user of online storage, you are not looking for something ostentatious and you do not have money to pay for a better option, it is good to start with Dropbox you will understand it easily and you can start saving information at no cost.

It has solved basic problems of storage of information, in many occasions it has been necessary to format the computers of the company to optimize them and Dropbox has been the place where we keep these files, besides, I provide security to many reports that we publish online among diverse colleagues using Dropbox paper, has been a good tool for us.

Dropbox review by Cristina P.
Cristina P.

""Dropbox" Storage and backup software for your most solid files in the cloud "

What do you like best?

It is a very good work tool that gives you storage options in the cloud and synchronization of your files which you can access from any computer. Dropbox has been of vital help in our work team because it facilitates the simultaneous communication between departments of work and above all things speeds up the communicative processes within our organization.

Considering the services that it provides, it also keeps us backed up with all our most important information in the cloud, I no longer worry if my computer shows any failure, all my information is backed up in the cloud.

Every day we keep connected and informed of any change or relevant information in the work processes, as well as keeping our clients informed of all, without a doubt this tool presents some of the most important foundations for us, the benefits obtained are quite remarkable , as well as job performance, communicative productivity because with just dragging the Dropbox folder we have our information in the cloud.

Very easy to use and install, just like its mobile applications are very solid.

What do you dislike?

I have no negative comments to add, on the contrary I am very satisfied with this tool and its services offered, as a daily user our communication processes have improved considerably.

Wherever I go, I have access to my personal and business documents and files.

Satisfied with the contribution of Dropbox, it is a very good tool aimed at success and continuous improvement.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The best tool when we need backups and synchronization of files in the cloud, I recommend it.

Always communicated with all departments of our company, as well as customers, all our information and files in a single folder backed up safely. Our employees have had excellent receptivity with this product. In a few words Excellent.

Dropbox review by Amos K.
Amos K.

"Automatic backup."

What do you like best?

I like that this software proved an automatic backup for your files,photos and videos. This helps to keep your memory safe.

This software allows you to manage your files. When you manage them you are ensured that they are in a good condition.

Dropbox also ensures that I can view,share and save my files on my phone from anywhere I am. This happens when I upload them into this software.

I can organize my files and other stuff. This helps to put them in an orderly manner and therefore you can easily get them.

I also like that this software is very secure. With it you do not have to worry about deleting or losing your files.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that this software has a 2gb limitation. I can only store files amounting to this amount.

This software also requires a string network connection hence it cannot work in a poorly connected place.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They should use this software is very reliable for storage, management, organization and sharing of files,photos and videos.

Provides automatic backup of your stuff.

Managing and arranging files.

Saving,sharing and viewing your stuff.

Dropbox review by Ana B.
Ana B.

"My files are backed up in the Dropbox cloud. "

What do you like best?

My job as a PCP safety supervisor in the company where I serve is very demanding; I must pay close attention to industrial and judicial safety protocols in order to keep our machines under the best safety and security levels. To achieve this goal, we use our system of cameras, which provide us with live images 24 hours a day of each of our company's spaces, and all the videos and information we collect from our security system is hosted in the Dropbox cloud, a software that offers us many valuable options for the performance of my work functions. Thanks to this software I can store any type of file in the cloud no matter what type of format it has, this option is the most used since we have video files, list of visitors to our corporate headquarters, attendance list of workers, guides to follow security protocols, among other information necessary for the free development of our work. I can upload documents, photos and videos to the cloud from my own computer thanks to the synchronization option that this software has, I only have to configure a folder of my pc with Dropbox and all the files that I paste in this folder will automatically upload to the cloud.

What do you dislike?

Dropbox has everything I need from a software, each of its functions I have used in various computers and cell phones in our company and I am very satisfied with what Dropbox offers me. Considering these aspects, this software is very functional to fulfill my roles at work, and for this reason I have no negative criticism of Dropbox.

Recommendations to others considering the product

All companies that are currently operating must have a software storage information in the cloud, this type of software is so necessary to organize and store information, you must use it daily in your company. I use it to guarantee the security of my company's workers, however, it is such an integrated and useful software that it can be used in a company for other purposes. Use this software, I recommend it.

With this software I have achieved many goals that I have set myself. I have increased my efficiency in the application of enterprise security protocols, according to what I can record in security videos that I store in Dropbox. I can also have a backup of all the documentary material that I record daily in my work, maintaining the best levels of digital security and protection of information. Dropbox has made me an efficient, capable and competent worker.

Dropbox review by Pol Juvé R.
Pol Juvé R.

"Dropbox has a great deployment in the cloud"

What do you like best?

The best thing about dropbox is the ease with which the user can synchronize data. This can be done freely in any equipment attached to the platform, and it is also quite safe, since each file is properly encrypted. We really like your document manager, and its function of creating backup copies.

What do you dislike?

We do not like that dropbox does not have a chat and messaging tool, which limits its functions for file sharing a bit. It does not allow the user the possibility of managing electronic signatures, or workflows, and does not offer an adequate data migration service. We do not like your training system for end users, nor the way in which you can review the history of change of each file (in addition, only saves up to 4 previous files).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Dropbox has shown an amazing display on both desktops and mobile devices, especially on Android devices, so it is highly recommended for these. We are satisfied with its use, and we recommend it a lot when you have an internet service with little bandwidth.

Thanks to the use of dropbox we have made it much easier to share updated screenshots of each work, and also allows us to read pdf files without having to have any tool to read them, such as adobe acrobat. The fact that it allows us to manage the encryption configuration of each file makes it much easier for us to protect each file.

Dropbox review by Diaman F.
Diaman F.

"A place to store your precious files."

What do you like best?

Currently we all have important files both at work; documents, fiscal or mercantile records, invoices among others or personal files such as family photos and personal documentation, all these are important things and that in one way or another are sometimes exposed to be eliminated or damaged, thanks to Dropbox I can have a site safe where to store them and be able to access them anywhere from any device when you need it, it is quite comfortable and gives a good amount of initial storage space, in particular I consider Dropbox THE BEST!

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it presents problems to upload high weight documents, but for the rest there is nothing that bothers me about Dropbox, it is quite useful and easy to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have tried other programs of file storage and definitely the best of all is Dropbox, it is very useful and since you start using it you will not stop.

The exchange of documents between the various departments and storage of these is no longer a problem thanks to Dropbox, it has optimized many administrative processes and also improves the performance of our PCs since we can save enough information in the cloud without filling our information hard drive.

Dropbox review by Edna C.
Edna C.

"Where to manage and organize my files."

What do you like best?

I like this software because it is easy to use. It does not have requirements that are complicated.

You can manage your files here. This helps to put the in a good state whenever needed.

I can organize my files here. Organizing keeps them in an orderly manner which makes it very easy to access them.

This software also is an automatic backup for my stuff and this keeps my memory safe.

It is easy to save your files and also save them here. I just upload my files here and they are stored.

This software is easy to share files through. You can know how to use it very easily without being taught.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that this software can not work without being connected to a strong network.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is the best for managing, organization, saving and sharing files.

Managing and organization of files.

Sharing and storage of files.

Easy to view files.

Providing an automatic backup of files.

Dropbox review by mary b.
mary b.

"Dropbox the best cloud to be"

What do you like best?

This is a formidable tool, I do not have the risk of losing my most important information due to lack of storage on my PC, because with this platform I work in a cloud where I can save my files without risk of losing them, besides being able to synchronize them with my files and access from anywhere and with any device you have on hand just by logging into my account. I can invite other people to review the file folder and only they can revise without being able to modify, having the peace of mind of having privacy for the rest of the people. For me it has become a very useful tool in the security backup for my data.

What do you dislike?

What I do not like about dropbox, is not being able to save my favorite music from the web and if this can be done I could not do it, it could be complicated and I have not found a way to do it. It is also annoying that when you share files you can not work at the same time there should be a way to share the files and make changes but my original is supported to be able to compare them and know that they are modified. If you do not have internet at that moment, you can not access the information.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this tool so it is extremely simple, easy to install and user-friendly. It is free and offers multiple benefits, a thousand support me in my daily tasks such as saving space on my hard drive, besides these files serve as backups for security, I can also share my documents with the people I prefer. for that reason it seems to me that it is a suitable tool and I can access my data from wherever I am, it is like carrying a portable but virtual hard disk.

In the company I supported improving efficiency because I can store a large volume of data and optimize the use of bandwidth because the application verifies when it has available space to proceed to synchronization allowing the network does not collapse or it gets slow For me it represents a great security in the storage of data and my access to the base.

Dropbox review by Albenis L.
Albenis L.

"Safe storage."

What do you like best?

I like that it protects the information stored in the application, so much so that every time I log in from a different device it immediately sends me a notification to inform the opening of my Dropbox and that seems great to me. I also like that its installation is extremely fast and that the software is very intuitive which makes it very easy to use.

What do you dislike?

The basic storage package only has a capacity of 2Gb for free.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend the use of Dropbox paper to work on team projects, this is a function that very few buffers have integrated and you should not stop using it, because it is really useful.

It benefits me because with Dropbox I can be calm and confident that my information is in good hands, also when I need a document stored in this application I can find it very quickly thanks to its powerful search engine and the file section where they are organized all the folders, which allows the information to be available to me with just one click, thus streamlining my work in the office.

Dropbox review by Stephany N.
Stephany N.

"Perfect for saving and viewing files and stuff."

What do you like best?

I like that this software is very perfect and easy for viewing files on my phone froma anywhere and any place.

This software is also very reliable for saving files. All am needed to do is download the files and I have them stored very safely.

It provides an automatic backup for my files and other stuff hence it keeps my memory safe.

I can organize my files and hence they are in a proper order and they are easy to access.

Using Dropbox you can easily manage your files and other things. They are so kepst in a good state and they are therefore so presentable and clean in time of need.

It is simple and very easy to use. Its not complicated that you need to be taught or to have acquired a special skill for it.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that this software requires a strong internet connection so I cannot use it in a place with poor or slow internet connection.

Also the basic choice is limited to 2gb which means that I cannot store stuff that are more than that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is so sad to those who don't use this software because it is very easy to use and it allows so many activities to be carried out that other storage softwares do not allow

Storage and sharing of files.

Automatic backup for files.

Easy to view files

Management and organization of files.

Dropbox review by Lenox M.
Lenox M.

"Provides the best automatic backup for your stuff."

What do you like best?

I like that this software is very reliable for automatic backup for my files, photos and videos. This keeps my device safe.

I like Dropbox because it my best choice for organizing my files and other stuff. I am site that they will be i n a good state the next time I will want to use them.

This software also allwows me to organize my stuff. This allows me to keep them in an order that suits me and also I can easily retrieve them.

Dropbox saves my file especially after I upload them in it. I am ensured that they are properly stored.

Using Dropbox you can easily share and view your files and stuff on your device at any time and place.

It is very secure. I can keep my files here and not worth about them being stolen or being or deleted

Finally I like Dropbox because it does not demand requirements that are hard or that are complicated.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that this software has a basic choice that is limited to 2gb. It limits me to the same storage amount.

Also it cannot work in a place with slow of poor internet connection.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is the best software to store,share,view,manage and organize your files.

Easy view of files on device.

management and organization of files and stuff.

Saving and sharing files which is very easy

Dropbox review by Carlos T.
Carlos T.

"Dropbox is a guarantee of safety "

What do you like best?

Another great software that I use daily in my office and that I share with my workers. Dropbox offers me a great information storage service in the cloud, which I use constantly in my workplace to create, store and share documents, images, videos and management reports with my workers, maintaining security in the transfer and storage of information. Dropbox has a virtual hard drive with a lot of storage capacity, and I can link other workers to my account and keep up with the information circulating in our office. I also create backup of the documents generated in my work, and I do this with a folder that I can create exclusively to synchronize Dropbox and my computer, making my information is always protected against any damage that may have my computer.

What do you dislike?

The only problem I could mention about Dropbox is that, unlike other software, I can't edit documents simultaneously in the cloud. In itself, Dropbox allows me to save documents in the cloud but I can't edit them, this is a limitation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Dropbox is another of those softwares that are essential in the labor development of any worker, who does not need a cloud storage service that allows you to keep the information you generate in your work orderly and protected? Dropbox gives you this benefit, that's why I recommend you use it.

Security, tranquility and order are benefits that Dropbox offers me, since the functions that they offer me allow me to store my documents, images, videos and work notes in the cloud, establishing in the cloud an order of the information that I upload through well detailed folders. Dropbox contributes daily to my performance as a manager and this in turn is reflected in the work performance of my workers.

Dropbox review by Monique W.
Monique W.

"Reliability in management and saving files and stuff."

What do you like best?

I like that this software is very reliable for use. I can easily use it for saving my files, for storage and organization.

In this software I can keep my files in a good condition or state. This is when I manage then

Using Dropbox allows you to retrieve your files very fast. I can easily put them in an orderly manner which is through organization of files.

I can simply share my files,photos and videos. I can send them to any person at any place and any time.

Dropbox provides an automatic backup for my files,photos and videos. This allows me to keep my memory safe.

This software is very easy to use. It does not have requirements that are complicated.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that this software cannot work without a strong network. It must be connected to a string network for it yo work.

Basic limits me to 2gb.I can not therefore store more than that which is small.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This software is very reliable for storage, sharing,managing and organization of files,photos and videos. I want to so encourage anyone who wants such activitybon their files to use it.

File organization.

File management.

Saving files and other stuff.

Easy to share files.

Dropbox review by Rita M.
Rita M.

"It is reliable for managing and organizing files."

What do you like best?

I like that this software makes it easy to store my files. I am only required to upload them into the software and they are saved here.

This software also makes it possible for me to view files very easily on my phone or computer at anyplace and time.

It is secure to store your files in. It protects them from mistakenly deleting or losing them unknowingly.

I can manage my files in here. I can hence put them in a good condition so that they are presentable and clean everytime I need to use them.

Organization is also a thing that happens in Dropbox. This activity allows me to put them in order so that I can retrieve them easily.

It is very dependable for sharing files. I can therefore use it to share files very fast on my phone and computer.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that thus software required a strong network connection for it to operate well.

Also basic is limited to 2gb which also limits it to the same amount.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly want to encourage anyone who wants to have their files and other stuff safely saves and manage to install this app as it is very reliable for that.

Management of files

Saving files securely

Organization of stuff.

Sharing and storage of files

Dropbox review by Doriangel M.
Doriangel M.

"My files are protected in the cloud service offered by Dropbox."

What do you like best?

Keeping the information you generate on the job protected is a priority for any worker. In my case, if I lose my information due to a malfunction in my computer's hard drive, I could have many problems in my company, and I could even lose my job. That's why I use Dropbox, which is an excellent software that offers you the best service for storing information in the cloud, whether photos, textual documents, graphics and other information, regardless of format. The most outstanding use that I give to this software is to synchronize my information to the folder of my documents in the pc, doing that, every time I save a file in this folder, the information is hung automatically in the cloud of Dropbox, feeling more calm doing a backup of my information. Added to this I can do a check of the information that I hang in Dropbox from my mobile device, checking permanently that there are no problems with the information.

What do you dislike?

Dropbox has too much tradition in the market. It is one of the first to implement cloud storage service and as the years have gone by they have perfected it, offering their customers excellent options and tools. I think this software is one of the best providing this service and is quite infallible, I have not experienced with this software any kind of problem that makes me mention here.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This software fulfills a very integral function, and it is to store information in the cloud. Dropbox is a software recommended for any company because the functions they offer are general and of utmost importance; safeguarding information and making a database is a privilege for any worker and therefore I recommend Dropbox.

Having a data storage service in the cloud is one of the most valuable tools for my- I have many years of work experience and this is certified by the documents I have stored in Dropbox. When I need old information to support my reports I only enter Dropbox, locate it and use it. My confidence and skills as a worker have been strengthened by the use of this software, which is necessary to meet my work goals.

Dropbox review by Mateo B.
Mateo B.

"One of the best tools for cloud storage."

What do you like best?

The best thing about Dropbox is the ease it offers you to synchronize your documents between different devices belonging to you, you can modify your files from your computer, mobile, laptop or tablet and always keep an updated version of them in each of the devices, the speed of synchronization is very fast in medium size files so in principle there is no problem to use it as professional storage if you use it for office files, images or other documentation.

Regarding Dropbox web I surprised the clean and simple interface, we simply have a file explorer where we can see our synchronized data to which we can modify, rename or move from one folder to another, it is also possible from the web to modify certain options from our Dropbox account as user permissions or privacy.

What do you dislike?

Although technically it is very good I think that due to the competition that currently exists between storage services in the cloud, its price seemed somewhat higher for the small size, or that it offers in its most basic versions. Also, about desktop application it has some default options that I do not like like the windows startup or intrusive notifications, I think that should give the user choose this kind of things.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As storage in the cloud Dropbox is the safest option currently to store your data since these are encrypted in different servers of the company so it is difficult for someone to access them without your consent. Regarding the price I think you should first try its free version and see if it is necessary to update or not, this depends on the needs of each user.

As a marketing worker, I manage different files, especially Excel files, in which I have different data that I can modify throughout the day, regardless of whether I am at work or at home, I consult these files almost every hour while I work for what I need. Once the modifications are made, everything is reflected in the different devices.

Dropbox review by Anais B.
Anais B.

"Tradition and excellence are the words that define this software."

What do you like best?

Dropbox is the first cloud storage software I met in 2010 when I was starting my professional career. This software is a pioneer in cloud storage and has excellent features that make it quite complete and unrivaled in the cloud storage software market. One of the features that differentiates it from the rest of the software that fulfills this function is that you can upload to the cloud any type of file regardless of its format and size in the cloud, you just need to synchronize the folder "my documents" of your pc and paste the information you want to this folder to upload to the Dropbox cloud. You also have a virtual hard drive that is one of its most important features since you can work from any pc regardless of your location. You can share the information you upload to the Dropbox cloud with any other pc, this is important when your work depends on teamwork. You can install the Dropbox application on your mobile device and check the information you put on your cloud. Generally speaking, Dropbox is a last generation software that over the years has become the best information storage software in the cloud, and in my work I use it on a daily basis for the benefits I mentioned earlier.

What do you dislike?

I would like Dropbox to improve its mobile application and offer more features, such as being able to hang information in the cloud and have more functions to manage my dropbox account and the documents that are in the cloud.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A software that I recommend not only to a worker but to a whole team or to an office since Dropbox is a virtual hard disk that allows to host documents in the cloud. It is very easy to use and is linked to the mask of my documents of your pc. A software designed to encourage teamwork and to create backup of the information we have on our pc.

This software has been a part of my work development and has contributed a lot to the teamwork in my office. With Dropbox I have increased the speed of delivery of reports and audits in the aeronautical consortium where I work, it has also made my co-workers and I join efforts to deliver reports and collective proposals to our bosses making the work much richer in ideas.

Dropbox review by Martin R.
Martin R.

"My favorite way to store and share files online"

What do you like best?

The design of Dropbox is pleasant and easy to work with. All the sections, folders and files are arranged neatly. I can use Dropbox for most files I work with on a daily basis, from documents and presentations to photos and videos. The price is quite reasonable and doesn't strain our monthly expense budget. The security has been great so far. It's also quite convenient to be able to access files from anywhere I have an internet connection.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much for me to complain about regarding the service itself, but since there are other online storage services that are priced lower, I'd say that the pricing is a negative mark compared to those services.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think Dropbox is one of the more complete online storage services that can be used for meaningful collaborations. If you just prefer online storage with not a lot of bells and whistles, then you can probably just go with a lower priced alternative.

Dropbox gives me a way to store files right away from any computer or mobile device. I don't have to use storage space in my computer, external hard drives, thumb drives or phone. I don't have to carry around bulky physical drives to store large files. I can easily share and collaborate on files with others by allowing them access to certain folders. That has been more efficient than sending files directly to individual users.

Dropbox review by Marco L.
Marco L.

"Great app to share your files"

What do you like best?

Dropbox is an incredible application to store your documents from your desktop and share them between your devices whether mobile, tablet, another computer or simply access your data through the browser.

Personally I use Dropbox to save my work and subsequently access it in different places like my house to be able to modify or continue with my work when necessary or I am delayed.

The interface of the desktop environment is very simple because it is simply a windows folder in which we must drag the content we want to save in the cloud and the web interface is a simple file browser in which we can check what we have uploaded.

In general, I think that Dropbox is one of the best applications to store your documents in the cloud together with GDrive since it allows the uploading of large files in the background while we work on other tasks.

What do you dislike?

The negative aspect is only present for the Free versions (I bought the business account) since it limits to a few GB of storage but buying the advanced account you have unlimited space.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Dropbox if you need a way to store your data in the cloud so you can access them quickly and easily through a multitude of different devices such as phones, tablets, computers, etc.

I needed an application to be able to store my work in the cloud and be able to access from other locations to later modify it, the content that I upload mainly are git repositories and simple data files. Dropbox helped me a lot since now I do not need to use a USB to store this data.

Dropbox review by Jhoan Sebastian T.
Jhoan Sebastian T.

"Access all your files wherever you are"

What do you like best?

The multiplatform access is incredible, I can see and edit all my files from any platform, pc, tablet, cell phone, etc.

What do you dislike?

the amount of available space vs the money that is paid is not the best, which makes the service expensive to use despite the great advantages it has

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great application; however, it is quite expensive, it is a luxury for which you have to deternese to think if it is worth paying or not.

Dropbox is a tool that allows you to synchronize files through a virtual directory or virtual hard disk in the network. This has allowed us in the company to have a hard disk or virtual folder remotely and accessible from any computer in any of our branches. It is the same as having a stick memory or USB pen drive but hosted on the Internet in such a way that allows us to have all the information we want on the network and therefore always available from any PC wherever we are.

Dropbox review by Rahul A.
Rahul A.

"The Web UI of Dropbox is Fascinating and provides ease of navigating files and folders"

What do you like best?

I am using Dropbox to keep my work documents on cloud. The management of files and folders is pretty well organised in Dropbox. I have experienced that Dropbox has significantly more speed of syncing and uploading files as compared to other cloud services. The UI of Dropbox especially the Website is very eye-catching and you feel like using a computer directory. Everything is easy to navigate and create or delete.

The Dropbox app integration on mobile is also commendable. Almost every app which uses storage upload and download can communicate with Dropbox app directly from within the app (For example Camera app).

Overall Dropbox is first choice for using Cloud storage if you are looking for the Free Cloud service. Also I forgot to mention that Dropbox also provides a linking feature by which you can link your Computer folder to Dropbox account and just copy paste the files in that folder normally, it will automatically sync everything to your cloud storage. That's great!

What do you dislike?

The free account provides only 2GB storage which is lower than others. This is the only thing which I dislike rest everything is good.

Recommendations to others considering the product

No doubt there are many cloud storage providers but if you want simple and fast cloud storage which keeps you always connected to your cloud folders then user Dropbox. The UI is beautiful and straight forward, easy to navigate.

I use dropbox to keep my work documents safe and backed up on Cloud. Using a separate folder which is synced with my Dropbox account I just have to copy and paste the documents, no need to login again and again. I like this feature a lot.

Dropbox review by Beatriz A.
Beatriz A.

"Ideal for storing and sorting your files."

What do you like best?

It is perfect!!! It is a great tool for work and personal use. In it I can store personal files and my work with great efficiency, once stored I do not have to worry about them. It allows me to keep my documents and stored images organized in different folders according to what suits me. And as if that was not enough, it still allows me to keep my private account connected to all my devices, whenever I want from anywhere.

What do you dislike?

Trying to think something that I do not like is impossible, it has everything! It meets all my needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is perfect if you need to store your personal files, work or any personal project with high privacy. And it also offers additional services, such as creating online documents, being stored and administered later. And you can keep all aspects of the files in order at your convenience by saving them in custom folders by yourself.

My work requires creating Word documents almost daily on various topics and also I can not delete them because they are necessary in the future, and as I prefer to use my personal devices for my own use, it is very convenient to store everything that has to do with my I work in Dropbox and thus have my device for myself.

Dropbox review by Mauricio  R.
Mauricio R.

"Great hosting service, storage and synchronization of files in the cloud"

What do you like best?

It emphasizes the versatility of its service and fast synchronization. The way in which any file can be shared with other Dropbox users, in addition to being able to recover the latest versions of your documents even if they have been deleted, makes it a great and versatile data storage service. This storage service allows us to access our information through applications other than Dropbox, as well as some plugins for other Web pages.

What do you dislike?

Security is the worst aspect of Dropbox. Some events in the past where security has fallen and you have been able to access any account leaves your security system in doubt. There are limitations of storage space with the free version. To be able to store myor amount of data it is necessary to pay an amount of money that could be considerable. the uploaded files stored in the cloud through the Dropbox web page can not exceed 20 GB each.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend its use totally for being very simple and friendly to use, in addition to the possibility of keeping great quality

The main benefit that we have obtained from Dropbox is to be able to store a large amount of data safely and always available, without fear of losing them. The way in which we can exchange files, modify them and share them has allowed us to develop other areas of the company that were stagnant and that did not work correctly due to the low mobility of data

Dropbox review by Gabriel V.
Gabriel V.

"My files, my happy life"

What do you like best?

I've been using actively Dropbox since Jul 2010, that's more than 8 years and the experience so far has been magical. I have a free account with a couple of extra space with the awesome referral program. I use it online, on my laptop, desktop and smartphones. I basically open that Dropbox folder everyday a couple of times a day, for real! I use it in every aspects of my day, from docs to pictures for personal or office matters. What I like the most to be honest is this screenshot folder that automatically stores the picture in your Dropbox folder. Sometimes, for not say most of the time, I'm in a hurry so I take the screenshot and later on I take care of it. This multi platform feature is also pretty handy and easy to use, basically you just have to login and voila! you have your files!

What do you dislike?

This is one of those services that you can't dislike, like I said before I use it everyday for every task document/pictures related so there's nothing much bad to say.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need to have a multiplatform/multidevice service that sync your files, just get it. Pretty easy to configure. So that's pretty cool. Try to signup with a friend invitation so both can get rewards.

Basically have all my files from device to device it's pretty much magical, I don't have to worry if I'm my laptop, desktop, smartphone in home or office, I know I have my files available. I use to work outside and the online office editor was amazing! I had to use it with my customers every day and was awesome.

Dropbox review by Faith N.
Faith N.

"A software that allows managing and organization."

What do you like best?

That I can share my files easily while using this software. The way of sharing is not hard or long.

It is easy to use this software because it does not have requirements that are complicated.

I can store my files, videos and photos in this software. All am required to do is to upload them easily.

After uploading them they are safely stored in the dropbox. The are protected from deleting them or losing them mistakenly.

I can manage my files in this software. By doing that I can keep thembina good condition.

Also I can organize my files in an order that siuts my desire. Therefore I can access them very easily and quickly.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that in dropbox when using basic I am limited to 2 GB.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I can encourage them tobise this software as it helps them to store,manage,organize and share files.

Managing my files to keep them in a good condition.

Storage of files very safely.

File organization to retrieve them fast.

Sharing very fast.

Learn more about Dropbox

Dropbox Videos

Learning about Dropbox?

* We monitor all Dropbox reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.