Dropbox Paper Reviews & Product Details

Patient Navigator
Non-Profit Organization Management

"EXCEPTIONAL PRODUCT"

What do you like best?

This program allows everyone to use the same product without having to recreate it.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike about this product. It is great.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend this product to anyone. It helps not expensive to use and provides organization to the entire company.

This product is great for businesses. Especially those with multiple users because everyone can write, share, and look at the same document without having to recreate the product.

What is Dropbox Paper?

Paper is a lightweight, web-based, word processing tool from Dropbox.

Dropbox Paper Profile Details

1-50 of 4432 total Dropbox Paper reviews
Most Recent Dropbox Paper Video Review
Technician
Machinery

"Dropbox paper a great word processing platform"

What do you like best?

For me, the best feature of dropbox player is ease of use I love that I can start a document easily on a whim. I had been using microsoft word for the longest time and found myself getting lost in the menus and options with dropbox I can easily adjust all my setting and preferences for my documents. One of my favorite features is the templatize feature that allows you to start a doc based on what you want to write such as a quick brainstorm, project plans, or even meeting notes.

What do you dislike?

one downside of Dropbox I have found is that it is a website, not a program this is only a minor pet peeve and I'm sure for most people it is seen as an advantage.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a great word processing software then look no further. this is an easy to use inexpensive program packed with features.

I have been 5x more productive since I switched to Dropbox it is so easy to start a doc and write then put it down any time I want. with Dropbox, I can be working on a document and accidentally hit the close button and it will still be there saved when I get back to it. one problem I had with Microsoft Word is that it was extremely frustrating to insert images into a doc but with Dropbox, I can simply drag and drop an image saving so much time and frustration.

Customer Service Representative
Retail
(10,001+ employees)

"The best Tasks organizer without doubts"

What do you like best?

I love the easy way to edit my documents from the comfort of my office since receiving thousands of messages from customers a day is a very complex job but Paper dropbox has been my salvation and it is very easy to create an account and customize the program to everyone's pleasure.

What do you dislike?

I do not have big complaints about the interfaces of the program, but I've noticed that, from the mobile application, the editing of documents is quite limited and gives a totally different impression and of lower quality than the desktop version. But this does not prevent it from being great, just ask Dropbox to dedicate more time to the application and come with an update that resolves those little details that the mobile version has.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If your work is customer service. Believe me that Dropbox web is the best Online Document Publishing program and you can assign tasks in an organized way to keep the documents as in an online hand shelf that simplifies the response time clients need to resolve their complaints. I recommend you try it and you will see that I am right

In my area of work, I am responsible for serving the public and providing a solution to their questions and problems, so this program helps me a lot in the organization of each document I receive and I have better control of each user and, therefore, For this reason, Dropbox Papernos helps maintain order in the customer service area, since it makes us more efficient to solve our clients' problems and to assign tasks and edit files without the need to very heavy programs that require time.

interface designer

"powerful tool for team documentation"

What do you like best?

This tool offered by the dropbox team seems to me a wonder, the way we can create a document and share it and update in real time each of the changes, has greatly improved our teamwork and saved us a lot of time. It's great because you can still use your own dropbox account, i.e. you have access to your old files but you can create these new files. One of the things I like is that you can attach text, images, multimedia content and above all I find it very useful to insert a calendar to be able to reference the activities and everything from a single file.

What do you dislike?

There are a couple of aspects that I think dropbox should improve: the first refers to your mobile application, although it is currently good does not have all the tools that has its version for PC and the second has to do with comparing it with other tools lack to develop spreadsheets so that it can become a multipurpose tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a tool to create documents and share them. Being able to work with different people on the same document dropbox paper is an excellent option.

Together with my team we use dropbox paper to create shared files and be able to modify the members is advancing the project. We use their templates to keep track of meetings with our clients and particularly in the generation of reports.

Cajero bancario
(5001-10,000 employees)

"Group your colleagues in Dropbox paper."

What do you like best?

It is basically an extension of Dropbox, very useful to edit files that you have saved in the cloud, the power to invite third parties to create files is something that greatly improves the quality of work, I like that I can make live comments while editing and that also the platform is very stable at the time of creating the files, it has rarely left me wrong, it is free and that I love is like a plus. Dropbox paper is easy to use so anyone can log in through their Dropbox account and edit, this is fine.

What do you dislike?

I have not had any dislike using Dropbox paper, it is a good tool and its mobile application is not left behind, it is fast and minimalist.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Free, easy to use, connect friends, family and colleagues, one of the best applications to edit files together and also be able to store them in your own account dropbox. Use it and you will not stop.

Many times we are a large group of cashiers that we must make closures or openings and there are times that there are unbalances, we can easily solve this by entering all of them into a file room in dropbox paper and commenting on the solution and sending it or saving it again in Cloud. It is not a limitation to be in the bank or in our house to group ourselves and that is what we like as a company, with which we can improve as a work team without some costs.

The ideal communication of Fundo La Gonzalera is done via Skype

"The multiplatform file hosting service is called Dropbox. "

What do you like best?

I really liked the update that they did to the tool in the sense that only users who received the invitation could use it, and with the new update we can use it whoever wants. Another strength of drpbox paper is that it is available for both PC and app. I like dropbox because it allows me to share a folder at the same time, and for that reason I consider it an intelligent application to upload files. I am really pleased to use the tool.

What do you dislike?

What I do not like about Dropbox Paper is that the free storage space is limited, so if I need more information I have to pay for one. Note that the Enterprise version has a cost of $ 15, unlimited storage and only 5 users can use it

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend it because Dropbox paper adapts to the needs of the user, with this tool I found an effective solution, practical, simple to use and very economical. I can use Dropbox Paper anywhere to give solution to the work team. With this tool I can synchronize with all the devices so as not to stop the work, and do it in the place where I am

It really is a useful tool to work collaboratively. Personally, it has helped me to store files and synchronize files

online and between computers, whether personal or in collaboration. Another of the benefits I have received from dropbox is that I can share files with anyone without needing to be added to the email.

Director responsible for team

"DROPBOX PAPER, ANOTHER WAY TO WORK AS A TEAM..."

What do you like best?

I'm just starting to use dropbox paper or good, I have little time here and I really like it a lot. As I had my account in dropbox business was easier because I did not have to register or anything, to have the account in dropbox integrated with paper. It is very comfortable visually, I feel eager to continue looking for more of this application. It has many functions that I like and one of it is that I can attach all my documents from my dropbox, I can integrate it with other apps like pinterest, I also have my blog as totally personalized notes and has the option to edit my documents as well as I did in microsoft word.

I usually use dropbox paper to make documents and reports of work, but also in a personal way it has worked for me.

What do you dislike?

Up to this point I have not found something that has displeased me, but since I am using the free version I could say it is a bit limited this version with respect to what the paid versions of dropbox offer.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

100% recommended friends, when I finish with the free version I will start using the payment...

I think I've said it many times but it's magnificent. Very easy to use which is something that I always set to use applications. Its interface from the first moment caught me because it is a software that transmits simplicity but quality at the same time. It has worked magnificently for me.

Physical Therapist

"Great tool with many features!"

What do you like best?

Dropbox Paper has many great features to offer that make life easier including a multi-user option for documents, incorporating multimedia, and easy editing options. This tool allows individuals to create a document and share it with other users using their Dropbox account to allow them to edit the document simultaneously. Users can edit the document or comment on different sections to offer suggestions. It integrates tables and other multimedia options into the document, which is very useful.

What do you dislike?

Dropbox Paper requires a Dropbox account, which although is free, require users to create one additional account. Competitors like Google Docs integrate their gmail accounts to store and share documents. Otherwise, there are not many downsides to Dropbox Paper!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would suggest users give Dropbox Paper a try if they are looking for an alternative to Google Docs and an option that makes incorporating multimedia into documents more seamless. It has all of the benefits of Docs, but with added features that allow for more customization, commenting/editing, and team collaboration.

Dropbox Paper has increased my productivity as I am able to work more efficiently on my projects by creating separate documents and sharing these with other team members. Each team member can work on the project from various locations without having to meet up in person or email rough drafts back and forth. The ability to comment suggestions also makes editing and polishing up projects seamless.

General Manager

"my use of Dropbox Paper"

What do you like best?

Since Dropbox incorporated the "Paper" feature to be able to edit the files that were saved in Dropbox for me it was the great addition since it allowed me to work in a connected and simultaneous way with my team. Dropbox Paper I like the simplicity of the application to work, the ability to insert any type of files and all are compatible, plus one of the features that is very important for me is that its interface is very light, that facilitates work and It responds quickly to the tasks that are being carried out, particularly when there are several people working on a document.

What do you dislike?

I think it is an excellent work tool, which covers the needs that have to be organized, edit and collaborate in a work paper, however, particularly the characteristic that I miss and even if it seems trivial is the spell checker since sometimes Given the speed with which things are done you can pass this type of details that can subtract points to a good job done.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If I highly recommend the use of Dropbox Paper

Designer Web

"excellent document editor"

What do you like best?

Thanks to Dropbox paper I have the facility to create a document and work with a group of collaborators and also to edit it at the same time, that team members work in other countries, or cities is not a problem because we can organize and supervise the work that is done, in case some make an error there is no reason to be alarmed since we can count on a version history making it easy to recover a version and thus not lose the work done

What do you dislike?

I do not have any discomfort, because they are continually updating it, thus solving the problems that may arise

Recommendations to others considering the product:

a simple application to understand and easy to use, you can do many types of work and you can integrate it with different applications, it does not matter if you are a developer or teacher this application is excellent for all

the entire company has been made the simplest work thanks to dropbox paper, as each member is able to access documents at any time and thus be able to attach missing data before a delivery, which is useful to insert a multimedia file quickly

Medical Student

"Dropbox is the one stop solution for your collaboration needs!"

What do you like best?

Dropbox Paper is very useful in collaborating with my peers on projects for our school courses. It allows us to simultaneously work on one project together in real-time. Instead of having to meet up in person or sending emails back and forth, we can work together in one place online.

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything about Paper that I have disliked thus far!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would highly recommend giving Dropbox Paper a trial run. It is a tool that will allow you to work on documents online without the need to constantly email them to yourself or to your colleagues. The tool enables you to share your document with your peers to work in an efficient and time saving manner.

Dropbox Paper helps solve the issues of collaborating on projects/presentations/papers with peers that have different schedules and are located in different areas. You can get your work done in an efficient manner without cumbersome emailing back and forth.

Supervisor de ventas

"Una herramienta básica para crear, editar y compartir documentos"

What do you like best?

Es muy fácil crear documentos y compartirlos, dándole cierta responsabilidad a la persona con quien comparto, de editarlos o comentarlos. Puedo compartirlos mediante un enlace o con mis contactos de Gmail. Me encanta que exista la opción de "presentación", es genial cuando tengo videoconferencias y necesito mostrar algún documento en específico ya que puedo mostrarlo en grande cuando comparto la pantalla, es muy útil usarlo. También puedo habilitar el modo oscuro, de verdad creo que todos los softwares hoy en día deberían tener esta opción. Me gusta su integración con Google Calendar. Se puede realizar un documentos de tareas y lo que más me gusta de esto es que se pueden subordinar las tareas unas a otras.

What do you dislike?

Me gustaría más opciones de fuentes. También sería muy útil contar con un corrector ortográfico. Creo que hay otros softwares que ofrecen mucho más que Dropbox paper.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Como todo, hay que probarlo, ya que depende mucho de lo que requieras hacer. Para tener una lista de tareas, crear, edita y compartir archivos está muy bien. Tiene algunas integraciones que pueden interesarte.

No es un servicio que use siempre, pero como uso el almacenamiento en la nube de Dropbox también uso Dropbox paper para editar y compartir algunos documentos de mi trabajo y personales. Creo que tiene mucho que mejorar, me gustaría que tuviese otras opciones ya que es difícil no compararlo con Google Docs, pero tiene su potencial. Yo creo que su mayor ventaja es que es muy fácil de usar y tiene una interfaz muy sencilla.

Ingeniero de software

"With Dropbox Paper, create documents and share in the cloud collaboratively. "

What do you like best?

What I like about dropbox paper is security, since it notifies me any information that arrives in the inbox, the chat service in this sense is fabulous, in this sense I can feel security because every information that is created in a paper, it is stored in dropbox, and you must have an account there to be able to access it. This makes it a really reliable tool. Dropbox does not consume excess of gigas, since the text files do not weigh.

What do you dislike?

I consider it a disadvantage compared to other platforms, the fact that dropbox paper does not offer the possibility of creating spreadsheets and questionnaires, offering predetermined formats for that purpose, while other platforms do, the tool is limited to Offer the creation of text sheets. It also does not allow you to upload images from another site, or any type of format. This, in my opinion, is a weakness of the tool, which must be overcome over time. It offers little space in your cloud, which puts you at a disadvantage compared to other platforms. Due to this, we can not upload photos or heavy documents.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Dropbox has helped me in the formulation of projects of great importance when we use it in collaboration, through this tool I can collect ideas, make project reports, besides helping me manage meetings with the working group. I recommend it because whoever uses it can create brilliant ideas with brilliant projects in collaboration, and the best thing is that teams can create content in a conjugated form and in a centralized space.

Personal docente
(10,001+ employees)

"Dropbox paper is the best tool to create a collective document"

What do you like best?

Dropbox Paper is very easy to use. The registration is simple as well as its configuration. The asepcto of its interface is very good and allows any user to be able to use it. It offers an extensive source library. The prices of this service seem very competitive to me if we compare it with its closest competition. The attention provided by the technical support is unbeatable. Dropbox Paper is a powerful work tool.

What do you dislike?

While other services offer the option of creating spreadsheets, Dropbox Paper is limited to text documents, which may be a bit of versatility. However, I believe that the service offered is framed within the cararteristicas with which it is promoted.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You can try in principle with the free version of Dropbox paper to know its features. We explored on the WEB some tutorials that allowed us to handle it faster. It's a good option. If you have any questions, the technical support provides inemdiata answers.

Thanks to Dropbox Paper in our team we have saved time, money and on the other hand we have established the ties of what teamwork means. Having the possibility to create, edit, modify and make the same document together in a simultaneous way is very positive and has improved our work strategy.

Project Manager
Machinery
(10,001+ employees)

"One of the best, if not the best Collaboration Solutions there is"

What do you like best?

After our Vice President informed us about the need to be more efficient and that we need to work as a single unit, I proposed to use DropBox Paper to get all teams to a common platform and that was the best thing I did. After 2 years of using Dropbox paper, we are more efficient and our work gets done faster, updates and communicated on the go and everyone has access to Documents via their Mobile Phones

What do you dislike?

There could be other products similar to DropBox Paper, but I love this. I would never move away from Dropbox Paper

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a must have solution if anyone is planning to make a drastic change in the way their teams work.

Time and Money saved is Time and Money earned. As mentioned earlier, the whole team has become more efficient and better at providing a response, as a result we are reporting more savings in terms of Man hours.

Realizador
(5001-10,000 employees)

"Dropbox Paper is the best and safest storage tool in the cloud"

What do you like best?

What I like most about Dropbox Paper is that it gives me the opportunity to work with other users online in real time. In the same way, it allows me to access functions such as version history and suggestions, which makes it possible to work on a file without needing to be contacted. Similarly, later sharing the document in social networks is a very simple process. It offers a very good free version that allows you to explore each of the features of this software before subscribing to a premium version.

What do you dislike?

I think that Dropbox Paper should improve with respect to its source library, as well as other features such as the enlargement or decrease of indent, alignment and font sizes. When we compare it with its closest competitor with respect to these characteristics, I think it is at a disadvantage

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It may be that other services similar to Dropbox Paper are popular, but in general terms this offers more advantages in terms of functionality. If what you need is a software that allows you to take notes, work as a team and always carry the information with you thanks to the cloud service then you must decide on DropBox Paper

Dropbox Paper has made the way we work as a team in our organization much easier. Being able to work simultaneously in a document, being able to edit it in real time and doing it from different places or platforms without a doubt constitutes a radical change in the way we work.

Jefa de Recurso Humanos

"Perfect to have your documents up to date"

What do you like best?

since I started using DropboxPaper I can have my documents in the cloud safely. the pre-generated templates that I can use are very good because they are intended for meetings or presentations of a project or work.

the notifications are idelaes to keep you updated at every moment and without needing to be checking the page or the mobile application at every moment

I like that the interface of the application, it looks simple and is easy to use, when I started using it it was easy to get used to the location of each option that was in it

What do you dislike?

The only annoyance is the storage space. The rest of the application is simple and perfect for what I need to do

Recommendations to others considering the product:

DropboxPaper is a simple program to use and without complications, it is perfect to have your documents at any time and be updated in case of any change in them

we help keep the documents updated, and the team of collaborators.

Senior Graphic Web Designer

"It is best for the team"

What do you like best?

What I like the most is having my documents at hand, with DropboxPaper I can review them everywhere when I'm not working, I receive the notifications that allow me to be updated with the documents in which we work as a team or when a partner creates a new document and I label

when we work together and one of us modifies something without another seeing it, it is not necessary to tell us in person, simply leave a comment on what he did and when we review it, we will be aware of the changes.

its version control is excellent once I ruined a document and this helped me recover it, great!

What do you dislike?

I do not like that the mobile version does not have all the features of the desktop version

Recommendations to others considering the product:

one of the best tools to create documents and stay updated with them

We use DropboxPapel to make small presentations and surveys for the company's clients. This application is very useful and allows us to communicate and see the documents we are editing or creating at the same time

Desarrollador web

"Reliable storage in the cloud"

What do you like best?

At work, we use Dropbox Paper continuously, since its method of teamwork is very efficient.

When they mention you in the document, create a chat so you can communicate with the creator or collaborators once (it makes it cooler)

It has version control, so it is easy to revert some documents in which you make a mistake

Its interface is clean and pleasant which makes it easier to work on it

It has compatibility with many files and makes it better and more versatile than Google Docs

What do you dislike?

I do not like the little storage space they give, I had to delete similar documents so that new ones could enter.

I can not review the application ofline from the smartphone

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is an application that is in constant development. If you need an application where you can do a job quickly, alone or with collaborators, I recommend this application completely.

For freelancer jobs it is perfect because I can communicate with clients remotely while they see the document and they are editing it together with me.

Being able to be reviewed quickly, the collaborators participate in the edition giving an idea or correcting the documents.

most of the time we participate 3 or 5 members in the editing of the file without any problem

Documents in the cloud

"useful to work"

What do you like best?

I like it because it allows editing of documents online, so that we can write, make suggestions, comment, delete, edit ... documents in .doc, .docx format (among others) from different devices (for example, the home computer and the computer of the office, or from the computer and from our tablet or smartphone, or between our computer and that of our colleagues, thesis supervisor, or whoever you want).In addition, we can add all kinds of elements to our documents: from images to emojis, through hyperlinks, among others, such as videos from Youtube or Vimeo or programming code.

What do you dislike?

Like everything that depends on the cloud, Dropbox Paper needs an internet connection to update itself (whatever you write or edit for others to see, as well as what others write and edit for you to see).

Recommendations to others considering the product:

very good tool meets its purpose, auqnue only serves documents in doc format.

Write drafts and articles with my research colleagues (and review them together later).-Prepare papers with my research group.Prepare classes and teaching documents with classmates or department colleagues.

Customer Experience Team member

"Dropbox is the Real Deal"

What do you like best?

Dropbox is very easy to organize. Everyone, regardless of their tech experience, seems to be able to use this software with great ease. We facilitate and implement new protocols using Dropbox and appreciate the live document feature. It integrates with G Suite well.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, the learning curve compared to Google Docs. It's just re-learning how to use a shared and live document. Once you learn one program, it can be frustrating to learn a new one.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Dropbox is great for all users. Once mastered, it is quite easy to develop new docs, edit, comment, and collaborate.

We primarily use it to implement new policy and protocol. We have all training documents in Dropbox. We share new promotions in Dropbox regarding incentives and sales pitches. And we keep our entire knowledge base inside there. It is truly a glossary for the job. Our company is young, and we are still learning how we operate. As we self-audit, we are constantly repurposing and making policy for efficient. Dropbox helps us all get into alignment.

Customer Service Representative
(10,001+ employees)

"Good tool. But it lacks many improvements"

What do you like best?

Great tool of work, the system of update is almost in real time, the possibilities of generating different types of information immediately are very good. If you add a plugin to view files, SketchUp would be the standard tool.

What do you dislike?

II tried it from the web and it generated great enthusiasm, the incredibly basic app, practically works in single view mode, when from the mobile it is the place where it is most needed to have all the functions. Pity for the mobile part.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I do not want to be hard because the tool, despite the minimum faults that it presents, has good potential if they are solved on time, so if you need a tool to help you with your documents in your office you should try Dropbox Paper web version

This tool in spite of having some faults that have to be corrected. It helps me to keep all the documents that I need to have up to date for my company since I receive many customer documents up to date and the easiest way to access them in a quick way is with this tool and that is why I have faith that it will be improved

Software Engineer

"Dropbox paper, Work with your team"

What do you like best?

I found a good application for the creation of diagrams and to translate ideas that can be shared later with your team. The application works exclusively in the cloud, unlike the dropbox application for storing documents. I also liked the possibility it offers to connect to your google account, which avoids losing registration time and you can also import documents easily from google drive.

The application has a very simple interface (maybe too much) so it is not difficult to learn to use the application, with just a few buttons we can start creating and sharing.

The doucments synchronize really fast so when a member of the group has edited something the rest can immediately see the result on your screen with hardly more delay than the one that adds your connection to the internet.

What do you dislike?

Although simplicity is always appreciated in applications one has the feeling that even things or options are missing.

I also did not like anything that can not share my Paper Notes documents that are in my dropbox account when there are other applications that give this possibility, it seemed incredible that this option was not available being both services of the same company

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend using Dropbox paper only if you are looking for an easy way to share files in the cloud with other people without any security risk. You should also know that it is possible to add video, audio and images to the contrary than other applications similar to this one.

I needed an application to share and collect information in conjunction with my team and Dropbox paper we could do it easily and quickly. Besides we can share all the information with each other without problems.

Researcher

"Don't Drop Dropbox Paper"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to access, make and edit files. I can easily add student data and write reports. Its similar to google doc but I believe its easier to use.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the lack of storage. There should be more storage to upload more files. I can only store a certain amount of files. And can only download a certain amount too. Anyone can easily buy more storage but its a problem to actually know how much storage you will need.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Dropbox is great as theres an app to ensure easy usage on Mac computers.

Dropbox Paper, helps me write research report and easily send them to other to review. Its easy to add people to a files, so they can edit or view it with you. I can also set reminders for meetings. I have also realized the other features Dropbox Paper has like making templates and meeting notes.

Supervisor de soporte de TI

" document editing tool s"

What do you like best?

It is a super useful tool for our academic studies because it allows us to edit documents easily and simply, I like it is a tool used on the web and therefore I can access from any computer with Internet connection, I like that I do not need to perform a complicated installation is very simple at the time of use, I like that I do not need a computer with higher resources with basic functions renders perfectly

I like that when you have a premium account the amacenamiuento and privileges increase and

I like that someone can be named or cited for that person to see a notification (if he has to review a document or a section, or if you have questions to consult him, for example). This is very useful especially if the document is shared with enough people and you need one in particular to review what you want.

What do you dislike?

Because everything that depends on the cloud, Dropbox Paper needs an internet connection to be updated for what you write or edit for others to see; as what others write and edit so that you see it is to say that this tool depends clearly on the connection to the internet.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

That they realize a version that allows me to have a local endorsement so to be able to accede to my documents of local way and when it has access to Internet to be able to raise them to the cloud

Add all the documents you already had in a moment and synchronize them.

Student assistant

"SO helpful"

What do you like best?

It keeps me completely organized. Paper's all around me give me so much anxiety and I love having them all in one place instead of scattered.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, it is easy to use once you get the hang of it, and keeps everything in its place.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I reccomend spending time using the product to get used to it. A lot of people may be warry of switching from paper to online, but it is very helpful in the long run. It is more environmentally friendly, it saves your items so you do not loose them, it organizes things in folders for you so you do not have papers everywhere, and it saves me from shredding. I would just suggest getting used to it and try and convert as many things as possible to dropbox instead of printing.

It helps keep all things organized within our office and it is so easy to share papers in the office and with other departments.

"Creative documents with Dropbox Paper"

What do you like best?

We love Dropbox Paper because we can create, edit and share our documents and presentations, and even integrate it with a cloud service with Dropbox, all in one place. In addition, it is an excellent tool to work and collaborate as a team. It is very easy to use and implement our work with this tool, in addition to exploiting our creativity by integrating third-party programs.

What do you dislike?

Of the things that we do not like we can mention the limited storage space, we believe that this can be improved since there are other programs that in your free plan can offer a little or many more and thus have more space to store our documents. The second thing we can mention is that the spelling correction tool is missing, this is FUNDAMENTAL for which we do not want to go through an embarrassing situation and finally, that in the mobile device you can not enable the edition of presentations.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking to work and collaborate as a team, edit, organize and synchronize your presentations and documents online, this is undoubtedly the program that we can recommend.

We have been able to benefit a lot with this tool, we have been able to work very well as a team and being in different places. We have been able to free our creativity by integrating different tools when working as Youtube, Trello, Spotify, Facebook and many more, which has allowed us to create unique and eye-catching documents and presentations for our internal business work.

Business Analyst
Telecommunications
(5001-10,000 employees)

"Dropbox Paper is a reliable file storage service at a competitive price."

What do you like best?

I can say many positive things about Dropbox Paper. One of them is the ability to synchronize each of my files and folders. Its operation is very simple which allows any user to use it without major problem. The price is the best in the market.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes when making an edit simultaneously with another user, conflicting copies are generated, which delays the work. For the rest I am pleased with Dropbox Paper

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a service that optimally improves your commercial practices at a fair price, I think that Dropbox Paper is the best alternative. Your technical support is acceptable. Try this service. Worth it.

Dropbox Paper has saved us time and money. To be a collaborative service that is supported on a cloud, we can access it from any place which allows the whole team to make their contributions from different sites without having to travel long distances, for example.