Dropbox Business Reviews & Product Details

VMO

"We use dropbox to share the important data with our employees and managers and can save the data."

What do you like best?

the best about dropbox is we can share the files and data and can be saved here. we can use this anywhere and share the data all over the universe. Its very unfriendly to use and easy to function.

What do you dislike?

As of now there is nothing we can say i dislike about this software as i am a user of dropbox since two years . i find this as a best software to share and save the data.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Its very secure to use Dropbox Business and you can share the files any where and whom you like to share. i recommend this software as i have used it personally .

Problem was to share the data as we have a different branch offices and all are working together as a team. to work as a team we need to share some important data. with the help of dropbox it became easy and fast to share the data. just need to create the folder and give a permission to share. very useful.

What is Dropbox Business?

Dropbox is a cloud based file storage and collaboration platform designed for the modern workspace to reduce busywork, so you can focus on the things that matter. Dropbox business helps your company grow without limits while you maintain complete control over important company information and user activity. We integrate with over 300,000 applications, ensuring that Dropbox works well with the tools and software your team already uses today. Dropbox is designed with a secure, distributed infrastructure with multiple layers of protection. We work behind the scenes to protect your data and empower IT administrators with tools that provide control and visibility. Put your creative energy to work, with dropbox.

Dropbox Business Screenshots

Lily Wandell

www.dropbox.com
Related Links
Q&A
Chinese, Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Ukrainian
Dropbox

AF
Most Recent Dropbox Business Video Review

"Dropbox amazing"

CEO

"A cloud storage platform that can manage and keep everything tidy."

What do you like best?

I like DropBox Business management from the administration that offers me, I have many people synchronized to manage all the information, that's why I have a group of administrators who take care of that keep everything in order and give access to the system to who of he really needs it.

I like that administrators can add access to new users or restrict access to active users, allows to add greater security to users and files that require greater security through a 2-step verification.

Management from management is effective and I can verify everything from a home page that shows a profile of all account behavior. I can manage all the information of my company in the cloud and keep everything tidy.

What do you dislike?

DropBox customer support is poor. Sometimes the answer is not quick or effective. That's my experience using customer service. This should improve it, sometimes setting up DropBox doesn't allow me to perform some actions that I want and that is when I need customer support for them to give me instructions on how to fix the problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If your goal is to securely manage your information in the cloud then DropBox business is your right choice. Not just for having everything in one place and being able to share it easily but by giving a greater degree of protection to your information.

I recommend the Advanced version, as it offers all the space that my team needs at a good price.

DropBox Business has been a tool that has allowed us to have a lot of control over our information in the cloud. Even though it is not a security tool access controls from management has allowed us to monitor our confidential files.

Thanks to this software we don't have to give access to classified information to people who should not have access to it while keeping the information secure.

Doctor of medicine

"the best software to save in the cloud"

What do you like best?

dropbox has solved the saved in the cloud, we can share the information in the company, and we can all have access, we can configure a password so that only authorized personnel can access the information stored in dropbox. You can also use dropbox from any device such as computer, tablet, mobile phone and more. I am happy to be able to use dropbox since it facilitates the saving and sharing of data.

What do you dislike?

a single problem probably, and is that you have to have access to a good internet, either 4g LTE network or wifi with fast connection to access the content saved in our dropbox account, if the internet is slow we will have to wait a long time to see the content we want.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

dropbox business is the best option if you want to save files in the cloud and share them safely.

Dropbox has helped me solve the problems of saving documents that we should all have access to at work, so that all employees can access the same information when we need it, since we can send a link and share the document where want us to be.

Efficient management for the online service

"Extensive management service for hosting multi-platform files in the cloud"

What do you like best?

I like it because I have a file hosting service capable of storing. Synchronize and share files and folders of interest online and between computers with other people from a mobile device or computer

What do you dislike?

I do not dislike Dropbox because I can access hosting management through the multiplatform in the cloud that focuses on synchronizing and sharing between multiple folders and files, being an advantage in the online Web because it has a support for revision history in a way that files deleted from the Dropbox folder can be recovered from any of the synchronized devices

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Dropbox is an available platform that offers a service with multiple functions for Web development for users to have an efficient service of storage in the cloud that allows synchronization, sharing among several files and folders, can be accessed from a direct link or through from the Dropbox website, it is possible to recover the folders or files from any synchronized computer thanks to the revision history. With Dropbox, it has free and paid versions, each of which has a variety of options, such as a mobile version available for Android, Windows Phone, BlackBerry and iOS Apple

Dropbox helped me to store and organize users in any file of a assigned folder allowing synchronizing it in the cloud and in all the other computers of the Dropbox client with ease, likewise the files in the folder are accessible from the Dropbox Web page or be shared through a direct download web link, also Dropbox I can manually record files through a browser, provides revision history support that also helps me recover from any synchronized device, I have features that provide to know the history of a file that is being worked on, directly allowing any interested person to edit or upload files without problems to lose the original version and is a system that allows me to do it via USB

HR Analytics Manager
(10,001+ employees)

"Dropbox Business meets what it promises"

What do you like best?

I like to be able to access my files at any time and from anywhere, I just have to have my smart phone at hand and that is not a problem for me because I have been with me all the time. I also like to be able to decide who can see my files and who cannot.

What do you dislike?

As the number of users increases, the organization of the files becomes more complicated.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it Dropbox Business has the option to migrate files if you want to join or if you decide to leave the service. Satisfaction guaranteed.

With Dropbox Business we save printing costs (paper, ink) by having the files in digital format can all access them (as long as they have the permissions) and share them with the other locations in the country with a couple of clicks. In addition, all files are backed up in the cloud in case we need them when an employee is absent or leaves to form part of the company we can continue to access them.

"A service that offers cloud storage, enables synchronization, group, personal cloud and file sharing"

What do you like best?

The sharing feature has enabled my departments to work hand in hand with each other since needed files can easily be accesessed . Departments such as finance may need to know the amount of purchases that have been made this week and the amount of laundry that has been conducted so as to work on expenditure costs.

What do you dislike?

I do not dislike any feature. All features suit my proffesion and they work accordingly.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Company records should always be safe and have back ups . Dropbox is the best software that can offer this services at an affordable price.

1)Misplacement of documents is an issue that needed to be urgently addressed. It made the document room untidy and some employees would with hold some files inconviniencing other departments.

2)The space offered is so huge and it will take long before we fill it. It has also helped us to retrieve documents that were lost compared to back when files would get destroyed or lost permanently.

Director Of Operations at TXU Energy
(10,001+ employees)

"A great corporate cloud storage service"

What do you like best?

What I like first is that the administration is totally centralized, therefore it depends only on one person and at the same time it can decide what kind of access each user will have, as well as how to register or download some as required, another feature that I particularly like that security can be managed and that this is really good, without a doubt the best in cloud storage services and not only the security of access to the files but the certainty that everything there we have this insurance. And finally I really like the shared access that is in addition to having a quite smooth synchronization.

What do you dislike?

It is really difficult to get something negative, the price is moderately high but for the benefits it offers it seems to me that it is not so high and the other could be that if the service administrator is not responsible or can make mistakes in terms of access allowed.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

My main advice is that it is a service that has great utility only in the labor field and for those work groups that really share files in which they work because the rest may not get the real benefit.

It is a necessary corporate service, which allows us to have shared access storage that is usually extremely useful for teamwork, since it allows us to perform certain tasks in a group without the need to have a physical prescence, which is very beneficial today. Today we can also have the collaboration of people outside the work and outside of that have access to that information at any time we want.

"A file sharing and cloud storage solution that share, syncs and collaborates on files."

What do you like best?

It is completely free when starting to use it. This enabled me to understand how it worked and i stored files for free when my company was at its young stage. Deal Cleaners Company has a lot of purchases and payments it conducts and all these files needed to be stored for future use.

What do you dislike?

If your free period expires before you make your payments you lose all your data which would be a bad thing.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

File storage can be very hectic if not well handled . Dropbox offers all the solution you may need to ensure your files are easily accessed and well stored.

1)It saves on time. Problems like file misplacement are no longer problems i experience. My staff can also access the files as long as they have access to the dropbox account.

2)It has the easiest interface to use. The drag and drop feature can be done by anyone. So no technical skills are required hence saving on employees training cost.

Human Resource Manager

"An All Time Solution To Business Information Management And Storage"

What do you like best?

Dropbox serves as a centralized information resource center for companies. It creates a common pool for communication within an organization. I like that fact that Dropbox simply designed for use by anybody i.e. the user interface is easy to navigate and use. With Dropbox business, the safety of document and other company media files are guaranteed. Deleted files can also be retrieved for references. A Dropbox work group is only accessible only by authorized persons. Since any member can make change to any document in the cloud, Dropbox makes it possible to trace the changes made by each individual. One can also access it from any device making it one of the most convenient option for information management. In addition to this, it provide my company with a large cloud storage capacity which also serves as a backup for vital business information.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes i experience delays when uploading files to Dropbox though the such events are very rare.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For companies seeking for an effective,safe, reliable, easy to use information management and storage software, Dropbox Business it the perfect solution for you.

Information sharing had been a major problem before adopting Dropbox. It could take several hours to have a particular message passed to the work team. Dropbox now provides for timely communication and exchange of ideas. Storage of document and other media file was also an other nightmare. Attacks from malicious software was next to inevitable. Now, the software provides a safe haven to company files; away from virus attacks.

Chief Operations Officer

"the software to keep your team in contact with the relevant information "

What do you like best?

What I like most about this software is that I solve my information storage problems, I always keep each and every one of my clients' campaigns and I like to have that information available to the entire campaign design team so that everyone can contribute ideas and modify what has been done and I can review the contributions they make and the equipment is managed only in a safe way because the information is always safeguarded and the administrator can control the contributions of the team, I enjoy the simplicity at the time of using this application and the options of just sharing and editing, everything will depend on my needs and what I expect from that team, I think it increases productivity, reduces problems of lack of information on equipment or loss of it , and it is very useful for very dense files. this software to keep your team in contact with the relevant information is essential for the efficiency of a company, in today's world we can not afford to waste time with uninformed employees

What do you dislike?

this application is advantageous and I believe that all advertising companies use it to share files, its cost is cheap and fixed, I think they could improve the ability to edit the information at the same time

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend using this application to keep your team in contact with the relevant information which increases the quality of your work

In my experience and experience using this application, it has allowed me to be more efficient, to better control the campaigns and the contribution of my teams to them and my teams are better because they feel included

Senior Marketing Specialist

"a software designed to share information in the cloud "

What do you like best?

In my opinion as a user of this application for several years, it is a very secure application to share files of the company with work teams so that they can always have access to the data they need to do a good job with their respective teams. work, this allows them to autonomously regulate their contributions to team reports without unnecessary meetings or constant mailings that only cause delays in the work and also can cause the information to be lost, in this application there is a security system that makes the files always safe, also if you lose one there is also a system for recovering them, the most interesting is the ability to edit the information as a team or individually and have control of each issue made, no doubt an application that promotes effective work nowadays the information is one of the most important resources of a company, its safeguard for me is fundamental and this application allows me to have it safe for the use of my employees

What do you dislike?

this application is very complete, simple to use, has a file upload mechanism that is very easy to do, anyone can upload a file and share it with their colleagues, until now I am very satisfied with the service

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If I had to recommend someone to use this application, I would say that sharing information by mail is old and inefficient. This is the best method

all the information of the company is safe in the cloud and available for the different work teams that need to use it, and we can always check the avalanches

Professional Photographer
(Myself Only)

"SHARE ANS SAVE ALL YOUR FILES"

What do you like best?

Dropbox has helped me with my work since many of my clients have to meet with me and maybe they have not saved an important document that needs it immediately, so we share the file and then I can have access to that file. Assures us a better collaboration among all, we work more in teams and our work becomes more efficient.

What do you dislike?

In my opinion, the interface is a bit simple, it would be excellent to allow to customize the colors to give a better organization to the folders.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend this cloud service because it is safe to protect all your data.

This software has helped a lot since today having the information of a physical device is not safe, that's why we use this cloud storage service, and we can keep all the data safe, it makes my work more efficient and faster since We can share any folder or file.

Graphic Designer
(Myself Only)

"YOUR FILES WITHIN YOUR REACH WHEREVER YOU WANT"

What do you like best?

I like Dropbox because I have all my files stored in a safe place, I for example that spent much time out of town and I am documenting everything I do about my trip, believe me, that an external storage device is not one of the indispensable items that I have to Take on my trip. Now with Dropbox, I only upload to the cloud all my videos, files and documents and I always walk with me, if I'm out of the office, my data are on my computer or on my cell phone, with any smartphone or pc that is available I can check my documents accessing Dropbox.

What do you dislike?

The truth is that is made to save things in the cloud that is his goal and meets all my requirements something that should improve is the synchronization of the cell phone because the android app is sometimes slow and takes time to synchronize.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend this application as it helps all people to have their files backed up without the risk of losing.

This application makes me feel safe, without fear of losing a file as it has happened to me other times, Dropbox came to stay in my work life, do not know how great it feels to share a large file without any problem, it is a wonder of service.

Executive Sponsor

"Perfect file syncing, storage, and sharing software I have ever used."

What do you like best?

Dropbox Business a management tool that has made my general files management a completely easy task. It has a feature of a cloud solution. This is the feature that has eased my files access and sharing. I am now able to access all my synced files from any device. This is a thing that increased my firm's data sharing efficiency and hence effectiveness. Besides, this program comes along with a plethora of other packagings. Dropbox Business is cheap, easy to use, simple to integrate, and can be installed in different devices.

What do you dislike?

Dropbox Business has a poorly-functioning search feature. This has been a hurdle that is all-time slowing down the general workability of this program. There is thus a need for this feature's development for more effective Dropbox Business services.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Proper files syncing needs Dropbox Business software installation. And since it is well known that file syncing is one of the superior routes to efficient and effective data management, then Dropbox Business makes this a reality.

The problem that made me install Dropbox Business is the inability of many programs to sync files. Upon installing Dropbox Business program, my files are now properly synced. Through this, I am able to freely access any of my files from any device, a thing that has eased my general files management.

Professional Photographer
(Myself Only)

"Dropbox is the best tool to keep your files safe"

What do you like best?

I love Dropbox, as a professional photographer I have a large number of photos and usually the memory of my camera, and laptop fills up very quickly since I'm taking pictures in several occasions I have to travel a lot. With Dropbox business, I make my folders, and then I upload them to my virtual storage and later I share it with my clients, so I save a lot of time and work.

What do you dislike?

I have made a lot out of this cloud service. I do not have any complaints.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are a person like me, where your work consumes a lot of memory space, and you need to access your files from anywhere, this is a good option for you.

Dropbox is a lot of help. I love knowing that I have all my work done safely and accessible from anywhere, gives me the confidence that if I'm traveling all my documents are safe, I work with video files and photos that consume a lot of storage space and I have to be constantly saving.

Marketing Specialist

"a software that promotes shared information in work teams "

What do you like best?

what I like most about using this software is that it has changed the way of sharing information in companies, formerly it was shared by mail and and any contribution to this information was received by the same via, the mail, this application has allowed us to share large amounts of information in one place and safely, a mode of storage in the cloud, which allows large files to be shared easily and quickly and with whatever needs to be considered, can even allow the people with whom we share the information edit and work on it and then from the same application we can see these contributions, also has a system of saving and retrieval of this information in case it is lost or deleted by accident, definitely a great option to increase the productivity in companies and the same time increase the responsibility of all those involved in a project

What do you dislike?

What I like the least is that there is a difficulty when working several people at the same tim e in the same document

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend to future users of this application that they should begin to share their information in a more modern and secure way than simply by mail, the cloud is the best option

in our company we share all the information of our work teams in the cloud, always available for everyone and we all work to improve and contribute to our teams

Chief Information Security Officer

"the business information storage software in the cloud "

What do you like best?

One of the features that make this software so popular and for something is the storage system of business information in the cloud that today is used by more people worldwide is that it has a security system that makes your information be impossible to achieve by other people than those who have shared your files, your security system makes the information you share is secure and also has a backup system for the information that is deleted by any member of the group, although the application It is very sophisticated and allows a large amount of information to be shared in an organized way, although it is easy to use, and installed on the computer and other devices, allows several people to have the same information at the same time, asking to manipulate it. and work on it promoting collaborative work in this way promotes distance work avoiding costs of renting work spaces or offices and increases productivity

What do you dislike?

in my opinion this application has little to improve, but something I could mention is the difficulty that several people can edit a document at the same time or use the same folder sometimes presents problems in the application

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend future users to share files with their colleagues using this application because it is safe and easy to use and easier than sending and receiving information through other ways.

it is used to share the files of the company with the different teams that use this information from different devices to make contributions according to their area of knowledge and at the same time the management can administer the order of that information using the same application

Research Assistant

"An effective online file storage software."

What do you like best?

Dropbox has one of the most precious features among all storage programs. It owns a feature of syncing files across a plethora of device whereby the user can freely access stored files from any device provided he or she owns a Dropbox account. Dropbox is capable of holding bulk data. A dropbox can similarly share any file with different devices regardless of its size. To finish, this program is user-friendly as any person; new or experienced, can effectively use it.

What do you dislike?

The search feature needs a slight upgrading. With that, this program will all-time make data sharing, sync, and storage an ever efficient and effective endeavor.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You do not have to rush home or office for your computer so as to access an urgently needed file, Dropbox makes data access and sharing a practice that can be executed and from any device from any part of the globe.

I use to make proper data grouping; based on their relevance. Through this way, I find it very easy to trace any file I need without even having to use the search tool.

Senior Marketing Manager

"the best online storage tool "

What do you like best?

is the modern tool to create a core of information shared in the network of any company in any field, it is like the old filers but in the cloud and with the possibility that all authorized members access it and if they wish they can edit the files Within the shared folders, the application is designed so that the editing is done in an orderly and secure way for documents and company information, every time someone makes an edit in a document within it when it was the last change and what user did it

I like to have all the equipment for the realization of reports and reports without having to send and receive their contributions by email and then gather all the information, it is a great time saving

What do you dislike?

There is something I do not like about this application and it is that not all authorized people can edit at the same time, this creates a problem of access to the file, however it has good features that compensate for it, such as the ability to store lost files

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend future users to keep this application as the way to save and share files in companies and thus encourage collaborative work at a distance

This platform is highly recommended, it is fast and very easy to download and use, besides it has a great utility to keep the information of certain areas of the company available to the work teams that may need it, it allows collaborative work even in remote teams and from different disciplines to contribute in common projects

Chief Information Security Officer

"The solution to save and manage information in the cloud."

What do you like best?

The best thing about Dropbox business is definitely the possibility to save all your documents and information and manage it securely from the cloud. It also has a management system that allows you to recover information that you have deleted accidentally.

The truth is that the features that make this tool very valuable are several but it is important to highlight the management of your information in the cloud, a safe place that you can access from any device and that is also designed to solve this problem of information management at the business level

Being able to exchange, share and even edit files in dropbox makes it a very valuable and fundamental tool.

What do you dislike?

That the price is not so the most competitive in the market. Other options can be offered that offer more benefits for the same price or equivalent benefits for a similar price. This should be a point of attention for managers, offering more benefits for that price.

It is the only negative point that is found to DropBox, which at the level of costs is always important for a company.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

My recommendation is that they start adapting to the new system of storage and distribution of information in the cloud. At the beginning it can be a bit strange for a classic user but with time you start to notice the difference of being using the cloud.

It has solved the problems we used to have with conventional storage and data management methods. Previously the hard drives and / or local servers in which the information was stored always had problems after a certain time but since we used DropBox those problems disappeared.

Senior Analyst
(5001-10,000 employees)

"Good Cloud Shared Product"

What do you like best?

Dropbox offers a secure and reliable cloud storage space where users can securely place our files, because it now has a high level of security on the platform and has viruses analysis of files on their servers. The files are not attacked by malicious software; on the other hand they have client programs for the most popular operating systems such as Dropbox, Android, Windows in terms of information management. If we have an Internet connection, sometimes we can connect withoutsome files that we have to keep, edit and modify files with internet connection even if we don't have internet connection. It is very good for mobile devices because it allows you to store your files wherever you are, and you can download customer programs from the official organization.

What do you dislike?

I had trouble logging in to the Dropbox I used in the company, some technical support made some redirects, but most I can't sign in to my Dropbox because it was annoying. my company needs a file or a picture and you can't log in to discard them.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Management of information in Dropbox is also very good compared to other storage services I use, Dropbox is a pioneer in terms of the roles assigned to the use of service users in addition to the very flexible management of related permissions. and at the start of the single session, it is important to emphasize that the integration of Dropbox with Office365 programs is a necessary help for the company, because we can download or download the necessary information from the same office platform. every time you use the information, files and documents in your hand I would recommend Dropbox service.

Dropbox gave users training and instructions about products and services that allowed my company to easily switch to the cloud for data file management. Products are safe and easy to use. The installation process was effortless. They promptly answered the friendly and helpful questions. The best part is they are an open share. After logging in, I can instantly access Dropbox from any browser or application. In this way, the images and images for Dropbox are excellent because they are used to get a storage space control in the cloud. It is worth noting that through the control of the platform, I can configure the permission levels that the recipient of the file will have, and that honesty can be guaranteed as a user.

Graphic Designer
(Myself Only)

"All your files available from anywhere in the world"

What do you like best?

Dropbox is a useful service in my work since I travel regularly, and I need to access large amounts of files that would be impossible to save all of them in a single laptop or smartphone. Dropbox allows me to access my data from anywhere in the world and from any device, without the need to be carrying any physical storage device, in this way, I ensure that all my documents are not lost as they are hosted in the cloud.

What do you dislike?

The Android’s version is a little slow in the synchronization, is something that they should improve since several storage services like Google Drive is faster in that aspect.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend using Dropbox for entrepreneurs, small and large companies since it is a versatile cloud service and with enough security to store your files and be able to access them whenever and from anywhere in the world

With Dropbox, I have the option of sharing my documents with anyone, from anywhere in the world with a simple link. With Dropbox, I am sure that my files are protected and I do not run the risk of losing them.

Chief Security

"a quick and effective way to share information with your team "

What do you like best?

the advantages of using this platform are several but perhaps one of the interesting ones is that of having a centralized administration of the files containing the information of any company or work group, being able to upload all the files to a single place in a secure way. large storage capacity and be able to share it with the members of the desired team without having to make an invitation to share this information and also the possibility of editing and add information in each folder, while the software allows you to see where and who made the last edition and in case of losing some information, there are recovery systems that are simple.

What do you dislike?

the disadvantages can be summarized in three, one although it seems easy to install the interface is not the fastest, the second would be the inability to work on the file at the same time even in different computers and finally you can only synchronize what you find within the folder, are limitations that do not allow the platform to be faster and more efficient, however it is still great for teamwork in companies with several working groups that need information to be available to all

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend that when you do the installation on your computer, do not expect a quick response, because it is usually slow, but in spite of that it is a great way to store information in the cloud

in my company I use it to share and have all the files in one place in a secure way with ample storage capacity and that can be seen and edited by all members of the team, thus giving collaborative work a new level, I do not have to send everything mail and then take the time to organize the contributions of each member one by one, they can do it themselves thanks to this software