Dooly Reviews & Product Details

Dooly Overview

What is Dooly?

Dooly is the fastest way to update Salesforce, take sales notes, and easily manage all your deals. You were born to sell, not do data entry. Save 5+ hours of gruntwork every week. Ready in 60 seconds. No setup. Start for free @ start.dooly.ai

Dooly Details
Discussions
Dooly Community

Dooly syncs your notes, fields, and tasks straight to Salesforce, while providing you with the information you need when you need it. Your focus remains on what matters most—winning over your customers.

Dooly
2016
Vancouver, Canada
@DoolyHQ
273 Twitter followers

Dooly Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Dooly community
Have you used Dooly before?

Dooly Reviews

Showing 166 Dooly reviews
Already have Dooly?
What do you like best?

End user experience and the reporting for pipeline management to Growth director. CRM hygiene has been a breeze with Dooly, and the friction of data exchange to Salesforce immediately is now frictionless. Successful data flow to SFDC, what usually took 45 minutes a day is down to about 10 minutes a day. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not too much to add here. One suggestion for OCD types like me, wanting to keep all windows compact and small text: If you add a lot of fields, then flowing through the Board can be time consuming. Adjusting the resolution or scale (the way Macs have that option on your display to change the resolution to 'more space') on Dooly would be sweet. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Unified experience on our growth team + removing what has been a disjointed feeling for many years in software and CRM hygiene. Dooly + Slack is a winning integration and actualized benefit too for BoB management. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Account Executive
What do you like best?

I love the in-line editing function of Dooly. As a sales rep with anywhere between 25-45 opportunities in my pipeline at any moment, the ability to scroll through a Dooly Board and make in-line edits to my close dates, next steps, SFDC stages, etc without going into each opportunity is such a time saver. The notes option that you can take while on a call that syncs to your SFDC opportunity is great as well. It prevents that classic SFDC lockout where none of your words get saved. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the "sync" option on the Dooly notes takes one or two tries before syncing to the opp, but it's mostly perfect! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use the boards tab to manage your opps! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Time management, efficiency, and visibility across all opps. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Dooly seamlessly connects to Salesforce which makes it easy to attribute notes to the right opportunities/contacts/accounts. It's easy to use and I have rarely run into any issues with it. I'm a big fan! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would like some more formatting options, but that would really only be for select circumstances. More of a picky nice to have than a necessity. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're looking to increase productivity, Dooly is a great tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Note taking for salespeople has long been a struggle. The hard part is not taking the notes, but it's retrieving them. Dooly solves that by giving you a proper forum to take notes and then save them in the place that makes the most sense for them to be- within Salesforce. It's easy for me to go into an account I've inherited and check the notes if my colleagues use Dooly so that I'm up to speed on previous conversations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Dooly keeps my life organized. I link all my meetings to opportunities in Salesforce, so I can take quick notes that automating sync over. This includes being able to check boxes that SFDC requires right from Dooly, which is huge, because we know how slow SFDC can be with updating information. It shows all my notes from various meetings on one easy to see view. The time it saves me from entering things into SFDC a week is hours.

Secondly, its templates are a massive help in quickly getting set up for a call and saving hours on preparation. It also has a fantastic "boards" view where I can see where all my current deals sit within my pipeline. Its a great way to see where everything is, and I can just drag and drop them into different stages. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing I dislike, it does make me use Salesforce a lot less which can be seen as a negative to some. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

As a busy salesperson, Dooly is giving me a huge amount of time back in my day not only in time saved entering manual data - but also in preparing and executing on my daily tasks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Dooly offers easy SFDC in-line editing with automatic field updating. Additionally, you're able to create prospecting templates, task templates, essentially a powerful knowledge-base at your fingertips with shortcut keys to access and build a stronger pitch over time. It makes accessing previous conversations and important account/lead based information very simple in a logical and intuitive interface without having to leave SFDC. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

That SFDC didn't think of this themselves. There's not much to dislike about Dooly. Sure there are ways to continuously update Dooly, but we are pulling for straws at that point and it's hard to knock a product that insanely simplifies a salesperson use of Salesforce. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give the product a try and allow the Dooly team to get you setup to use it from the get-go because yes the tool is insanely intuitive, however there are tricks and best practices that are not 100% obvious but will have immediate impact to the full utilization of the platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Time management, task management, knowledge-base leakage, fast data entry, pipeline management, eliminating hours of SFDC data entry that is essential to good relationship building and account management. SFDC is a powerful tool, but the interface is clunky and often takes hours to properly update. Dooly helps eliminate the need to maintain outside methods of tracking Customer interaction and actionable follow ups. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales
What do you like best?

Thanks to Dooly I'm spending way less time in SFDC adding notes + updating leads and opportunities. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No complaints- offers everything I need in a note taking service! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

1. Easily taking consistent call notes that cover key topics for myself and other stakeholders (Customer Success, Exec, etc.)

2. Improving UX and reducing time spent updating CRM Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Dooly is an incredible tool that helps me take notes in real time during my sales calls, and transfer information seamlessly into Salesforce. It also helps me keep track of the exact calls Ive been having.

Do you like copy and pasting your notes from other sources to SFDC? Yeah, didnt think so - Dooly is the way to go to save time and effort. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Overall, I really like Dooly. Sometimes the chrome extension slows down, but overall, it works awesome. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Im solving a ton of double entry, going back and forth between Salesforce pages. Ive realized how much time and brainpower Im wasting on looking into the "right" place for notes. I didnt realize this until after I started using Dooly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales Development Representative
What do you like best?

Dooly makes the least enjoyable responsibility for a sales rep easy: Salesforce. Updating Salesforce is so simple now. I don't have to click into each Lead/Opp and click each field. I can easily update fields for my entire pipeline in one view. Also useful to get a quick view of your pipeline (especially via the Chrome extension).

I take all of my meeting notes in Dooly which is created with templates to match the type of meeting I'm having. The notes and fields automatically sync up with SF. My SF admin is in love with me.

UI is great, the team is very responsive, and building out the product a lot. I dream of a world where I never have to log into SF but exist solely in Dooly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing I dislike, only things I wish would be developed. Excited when I can convert leads to opps from Dooly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Shorter time to update SF. Accurate and complete data in SF. Organized meeting notes, meeting notes attached in SF. Consistency in data and process. Clarity of opps and pipeline. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Associate, Revenue Collective
What do you like best?

Simple integration that just works. I set it up and started using it in less than 5 minutes. Dooly hits the two imperatives required for me to want to use a new application: Useable and Useful! Truly saves me an incredible amount of time! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing- I chose to just dive in and start using the product without training. Simple! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Like a lot of SFDC users I know, I procrastinate, because I have to stop what I’m doing to open SFDC and find the correct account, opportunity and field...When I finally get around to updating Customer info, Opportunity status, New Opportunities, including meeting notes, next steps, setting reminders, etc, I am forced to go back to the notes it wrote down and hope I captured all of the information shared from a meeting that occurred 2-3 days prior. I am usually taking notes to quickly, my penmanship suffers, which only increases the amount of time it takes me to accurately transfer this info another application. Now, I can take notes real time and stay current, which is vital to both me individually, but also for my team who need real time, accurate information to track progress! I also like the fact that as a user when sending a meeting invite, if your client is a user, they can immediately clink the link and start taking notes! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I really like how you can import your salesforce views into Dooly and update the records without having to click into each record.

I also like how you can see all of the previous notes you've made for an account, opp, contact, etc. Launching Dooly direclty from your Gcal saves even more time because it automatically links the note to the record and pulls up all the previous notes as well.

They just launched a MacOS, which seems pretty slick, but haven't used it that much to give it a full review Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything I dislike about it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Salesforce's UI is not very user friendly. Clicking into a record to update one thing takes way too much time, especially if you're working with a lot of accounts/opps. Dooly just saves me a ton of time by allowing me to update the recording directly within their app. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UT
What do you like best?

I love the ability to update certain fields of an opp without having to sit and wait for SFDC to load/save Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I think leaving notes within Dooly is a bit confusing and then you have to remember to hit "sync" to make sure it saves over to SFDC Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Jump on a POC with their team and you'll be sold Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Dooly is saving me a LOT of time updating different fields within my opportunities. I also prefer the POV that Dooly gives you of all your deals and what stages they're in Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Customer Success Executive
What do you like best?

Easy to keep track of action items and next steps discussed during customer meetings. Easily syncs with my Gmail Calendar and Salesforce contact list. Love the template creation & pre populated question features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Editing features could be improved, like adding checkmark boxes Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Optimizes speed and efficiency in capturing business meeting action items and sharing with rest of team members Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Seamlessly updating all things Salesforce easily and quickly. Removes the headache of working in Salesforces, and even makes it an enjoyable experience. A more baked out and comprehensive workspace than Scratchpad and Hero.app that includes several more features to help organize your accounts and workspace. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I'd love to see an integration with Trello or Asana. If I could combine my Salesforce management with my project management I'd probably use Dooly 100x more. This would also give Dooly a massive value prop over its competitors. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Saving time and organization Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Account Executive
What do you like best?

The ability to work from one dashboard to take notes, get call and deal intel, and make CRM updates without toggling between 3-4 different systems (or in some cases, forgetting to update one part of the process - which is usually SFDC). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to note, still fully implementing and testing it out internally. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Keeping Salesforce up-to-date, especially with call notes, so the biggest problems we are solving involve the human error of toggling between multiple systems and trying to keep them all up-to-date with the right information for the sales process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales Development Manager
What do you like best?

Dooly is very user friendly and has a beautiful UI. Setting it up to fit your sales process was a breeze. After I set up my template, I was cut down the time to update Salesforce significantly. I was also able to give access to all my team members and they were had a great experience with it Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There wasn't anything I dislike, however, there were some issues with the templates after we restructured our Salesforce fields Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The problems we faced was the amount of time it took to enter information into Salesforce, and notes not saving after they've been entered. Dooly was able to help speed up the process immensely. I never encountered the problem of Salesforce not saving notes either. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It gives my the flexibility to create discovery templates that hit all the points I need. Because it automatically updates Salesforce this cuts down on double work and mean my opps are far more likely to be up to date.

It saves me a huge amount of time and keeps me on track during calls. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really, it's great and super easy to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

No more double work which means my opps are always up to date Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Dooly is super easy to use & saves a ton of time! I love that I don't have to jump between SFDC and my notes when updating opportunities etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything I don't like! If I ever have any challenges Kris and the team are super responsive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Absolutely give it a try! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Dooly helps to streamline my day to day and helps to ensure I keep SFDC up to date. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Dooly is extremely inuitive, quickly loads, immediately syncs to Salesforce. I would never go back to updating fields from directly within Salesforce after using Dooly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes if there is logic are rules applied to updating opportunity stages it will be harder to navigate. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

- Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CRM hygiene is a breeze with Dooly, it loads and syncs with Salesforce immediately. Shortens the amount of time I spend updating CRM from up to 45 minutes a day down to about 10 minutes a day. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The ability to easily edit multiple fields quickly whether in opportunities or accounts. Dooly has helped me increase our data hygiene and be much more efficient in my role. Their CS team was also extremely helpful and quick to reply! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Wish there was a back button, an import for existing reports I already made in salesforce and a search for all of this field that are blank Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Updating multiple fields instead of clicking into each company/opportunity Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales Development Representative
What do you like best?

Salesforce's lead and contact fields do not expand to fit the content while editing, and are generally very non-user friendly if you are trying to work at a high velocity. Dooly addresses these issues and more by allowing you to format and edit notes much more intuitively, all while syncing with Salesforce. By virtue of how Dooly templates work, I also have additional space for taking notes while on calls, that can then be easily pasted into the appropriate fields! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Dooly has a few quirks that take some hands on time to figure out, but once you become familiar with the tool it becomes easier to use.

Sometimes there are issues with logging in through Salesforce, but a quick browser restart takes care of these! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Dooly addresses what Salesforce neglected with their old as well as new design; the ability to take notes with ease. This works so well that I feel confident using Dooly on sales calls to take all my notes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Customer Success Manager
What do you like best?

Dooly just does what it's supposed to and gets out of your way. It is simple to set up, blends perfectly with your workflow, and doesn't introduce any unnecessary noise into your day. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything. I have never been annoyed or thought "I wish it would do XYZ". Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have never trusted inputting call note data into a CRM directly. The risk of a wrong key deleting everything is too high. Typing notes somewhere else has been my workaround, but capturing key info and (most importantly) making sure it actually ends up back in the CRM have resulted in endless headaches and wasted time.

Dooly's templates mean I'm always sure I'm capturing the info I need to, and its ability to auto-update Salesforce fields is incredibly helpful.

The best thing is if I'm ever behind in my note taking, Dooly shows exactly what hasn't been synced yet and makes it easy to catch up.

My workflow is so much more efficient with Dooly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales Development Rep
What do you like best?

Dooly simply makes me better at my job. I'm more efficient, and I'm enabled to leave more detailed information, with less hassle or frustration. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The sync time between Dooly and SFDC seems to be longer than you'd expect on occasion. There are small nuanced issues that come up from time to time, as I begin to build out my own 'way of doing things', within Dooly. None are critical. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm able to take better notes on each account, for each individual conversation much more efficiently. Rather than waiting for SFDC to load into their 'editing' tool, and potentially running into a 'reload' error that causes me to double enter my information, Dooly enables me a one stop shop to update all of my important fields (deemed by me). If I'm able to save 30-60 seconds on every other account, and I roll this out across my team, how much more productive are we? The effects can be staggering. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Account Executive SMB EMEA
What do you like best?

It's seamless. It makes my life easier and I don't have to worry about duplicating my work - it does everything for me. It's like it can read my mind. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. Literally nothing. Looking forward to seeing more integrations :) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are someone who has multiple different systems that need to be updated after a call (with notes or tasks etc) and find this can take time out of your day then this tool is something that can help. To add to this the interface is so user-friendly and easy to use, that a switch internally can be just a simple as actually using the tool in my opinion. The company from what I can see is going in the right direction, is super innovative and really listens to customer feedback on what people are looking for in this type of tool, I'm going to watch this space. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

SFDC integration makes syncing notes and updates on my opps so simple and quick. It's linked with my google calendar so it pulls from keywords in the meeting invite - the opp associated with it, so I can get straight into taking information from the call. I haven't yet used the Boards section but this will be a game-changer when doing forecast or pipeline review with my manager, I find SF can be so clunky and the information I need is not in front of my without a few clicks - with dooly it's all there and easily filtered if I need to make changes - and this then changes automatically in SF. There is so much to come that this tool really feels like something that will scale with my requirements and is definitely worth investing in especially for salespeople. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Account Executive - Specialty Contractors (Emerging Market)
What do you like best?

I love Dooly. I was an early adopter at my company and have pushed more and more people to use it. Dooly will help you in several different areas but most importantly with organization and tracking of notes and meetings. I am in meetings all day long and talk with hundreds of companies a month, and before dooly, it was very difficult to track & organize my notes. With Dooly, I know what was said, what my next steps are - what topics I covered what topics I did not. It keeps me on top of my game - and that's where I like to be, put that on the website. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not much so far - very easy to integrate with Salesforce. Maybe track my notes straight from the call using AI? That would be pretty cool! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Pick it up and get your team on it ASAP. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

All notes, on every call. I use it on EVERY CALL. Tracking, organization, syncing into CRM, task management and refreshers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Account Executive
What do you like best?

Dooly is like having Evernote that syncs with Salesforce. Given the number of activities logged against our opportunity and contact records, it's much easier to have all of my notes in a single, easy to use place while automatically pushing the to the Salesforce record.

Updating Salesforce fields was a huge hassle given the number of fields we have on our records. We also often have data collision issues due to other systems updating the record in the background, resulting in data loss. Being able to update the fields in Dooly directly eliminates this problem.

Overall, Dooly makes my life a lot easier by saving time sifting through records and also helps keep all necessary fields up to date. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to complain about - it's easy to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

-easier pipeline management

-better note-taking = better deal insight for internal stakeholders Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.