DonorDock Reviews & Product Details

DonorDock Overview

What is DonorDock?

A top rated tool for managing and communicating with donors, to help you save time and raise more funds. TOP Rated: - Best ROI - Easiest to Use - Fastest Implementation - High Performer Give DonorDock a closer look. Visit: DonorDock.com/Demo Finally - One simple place to track your organization’s data There is an overwhelming number of software options for your organization. Their interfaces are old, bloated, and frustrating, and their pricing is hidden, confusing, and expensive. They invest heavily in their sales team, but skimp on support. At Donordock, we’ve chosen a different path. DonodDock helps you know exactly what you need to do next. It makes your day to day tasks faster, and organizes everything to give you time back. With Donordock, you’ll finally have one reliable place to track data, and have peace of mind, knowing that opportunities are not falling through the cracks. Give DonorDock a closer look at DonorDock.com/Demo DonorDock CRM was designed to save you time and help you raise more funds, so you can build an organization that you and your community are proud of. Helps you: - Retain Donors - Have More Time Each Week - Automatically Connected to the Tools You Love. DonorDock helps organizations who are experiencing these problems and more: - Your current system is old, outdated, clunky, or overwhelming -You’re not really using a system at all - You’re hesitant or too busy to learn something complicated - You dred logging into your current system. - You’re wearing a lot of hats and need a system that supports that - You’re entering data into multiple places - You need something powerful to grow funding fast Give DonorDock a closer look at DonorDock.com/Demo DonorDock Helps You: - Track Online Giving - Manage Contacts, Gifts, And Data - 1000's of Integrations - Teams and Task Management - Email Marketing - Online Giving and Tracking - Events and Volunteer Management - Award Winning Setup, Support and Security ---------------------------------------------------------------- Schedule a time to give DonorDock a closer look at DonorDock.com/Demo

DonorDock Details

DonorDock is the helpful teammate you have been dreaming of for years. You simply add in your data and DonorDock goes to work right away to help you make smart moves that will lead to more money raised for your important cause. It has been thoughtfully designed to assist you in taking action.

DonorDock, Inc.

DonorDock Screenshots

DonorDock Reviews

Showing 23 DonorDock reviews
Already have DonorDock?
What do you like best?

I love the simplicity of the product. It is intuitive and easy to navigate, but still able to give me all the data I need to analyze our donor base. Their customer service is outstanding when I come across something I'm not sure how to do. They are so receptive to suggestions and updates to make the system the best it can be for nonprofits. I love that we can do many of our marketing activities (emails, mailings, etc) within the system. It also allows us to track contacts with each donor, such as phone calls or in person conversations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't know if there is anything I dislike about DonorDock! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do the trial. Spend some time trying it through that and you will love it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are solving the problem of not being able to easily pull reports and data from our database. In the past, alot of the process was very tedious and manual. The time we save with DonorDock is amazing! The integrations with our credit card system is amazing as well. We are able to very easily import data from events and giving days. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UN
What do you like best?

I like how the Activities are set up to work. The categories you can choose to mark them right away and the different features. It makes it easy to look back and know what you did. I like how easy it is to assign tasks to others - mainly how the person entering the donations can assign me tasks to send out thank yous or reach out - and they are easily seen and don't fall through the cracks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish the Action Board would be set up a little differently, it gets overwhelming if I set too many activities into the future. I also don't use the Daily 5 as I am often on top of the communications, I can see the benefit of it, but personally I would like to turn it off. The reporting can be a bit difficult. At a previous job we used Bloomerang, and the reporting feature and the different ways you could customize a donor's profile was much more exciting and useful. If I had to suggest a softward to a friend, I would promote both Donor Dock and Bloomerang - it just depends on what they are looking for. There are a few things in DD that I prefer, but overall I do miss Bloomerang. Also, the emailing is still clumsy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I like how it makes it easy to assign caseloads/owners to the donors, to track activities, and make sure Donor's don't fall through the cracks. I am not sure what to put for "What benefits have you realized." It has a lot of the same things I have seen before and used in Bloomerang - it just organizes things a little differently. After working with fundraising and donors for around 7 years, I don't think Donor Dock has spiked anything "new" in my problem solving and with how I reach out to donors, it just is done a little differently. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Co-Founder
What do you like best?

DonorDock is intuitive, has tremendous ease of use, and helps us maintain meaningful donor communication we weren't achieving otherwise. Donor communication can seem a daunting task, but the simplicity DonorDock provides is a life saver. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I struggle with the email templates and would love more pizazz or flexibility, but otherwise have zero complaints. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Look no further. This is a simple, but mighty program that has helped us initiate and maintain communication with all of our donors and supporters. Communication used to be a daunting, manual, slow, painstaking process. With DonorDock, not only does the Action Board prompt who should be connected with, but it makes communication so simple and keeps contacts relevant and tasks organized. Cannot recommend this product - or its team - enough. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Every donor from the largest to the smallest receives meaningful engagement and communication from us, which is something we weren't sure how to track or achieve before. It's so simple to use, it makes donor communication as a data-management tool more desirable rather than a dreaded activity. I have one other team member and we both love the features, simplicity, and capabilities DonorDock entails. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Donor Dock works as an all in one tool. I can keep track of our donors, thank them from within the software AND also use email tools to solicit even more donations. Everything is streamlined and intuitive Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, there is nothing that I dislike. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am able to keep track of my donors who are at risk of lapsing. I am finding that Donor Dock makes donor relationships easier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

DonorDock is a great product and wonderful support. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing I dislike about DonorDock. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Identifying my donors through reports. Maintaining good records on donor giving. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UF
What do you like best?

The developers are open to suggestion for improving the usability of the product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are some reporting functionality that still don't work. I appreciate the developers giving a work-a-round option, but when they put out a feature and it doesn't work the way it should its frustrating. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

DonorDock has helped us organize our donor database in a very user friendly way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AN
What do you like best?

how user friendly Donordock is and how we can integrate with our existing infrastructure Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

haven't been using long enough to find that out yet Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

we have been using very old systems with no donor tracking other than spreadsheets. this has helped bring our organization to a more updated better version of itself Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AN
What do you like best?

Simple layout, intuitive to use. Provides a great platform for capturing, managing, and utilizing key data for fundraising Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We had some operational glitches initially Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend DD to those looking for an easy to use application that won't require a PHD to successfully operate Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Not currently enrolled Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Development Director
What do you like best?

DonorDock has completely changed the way I do my work. Everything is simplified and easy to use and if there is ever an issue, Matt at DonorDock is there to my rescue. For a long time I knew there had to be a better way to doing things, but hadn't found the solution we needed. After hearing several positive reviews and seeing how easy it was to give DonorDock a try, we took the leap and it was one of the best decisions we've made. I now have so much more confidence in my role. I love that mailings are no longer days of running different excel reports trying to sift through duplicates and questioning who was missing or if an address was current. I love that at any point in time I can tell you exactly what a donor's history is with us - and know that it is a complete story. DonorDock makes it easy to stay connected with our donors. I love that we now have one single space where we can see a clear picture of our financial history, trends, and make goals for the future. I'm so glad we found DonorDock. So much support with an affordable price tag means I can stretch our dollars raised further, create and reach new bigger goals, and bring to life a greater impact for our participants. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints. Anytime we've run into an issue I've had immediate response and support- excellent product and excellent customer service! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give DonorDock a call and try it out! Their free trial and no long term contract set up makes it easy to see if it is a good fit for you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm a one person shop doing all the fundraising, development, and marketing work at our non-profit. Time is so precious and there were times when I had wished I had a support person to make mailings go smoother or help me to track our data and trends so that we had a clearer picture of how we were doing with our goals. DonorDock has filled that void and now there is a better flow to the work load. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Development Director
What do you like best?

DonorDock is very user friendly! It doesn't take a database/technology expert to quickly figure out how to enter things. It's Action Board capabilities are an awesome feature - especially with all the extra helpful tips & tricks. It very closely follows best practices, and makes it easy to adapt to needs of different organizations without making it too complicated. The support team is helpful, and has a very rapid response rate! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish that the thank-you notes had more customization so you could choose different options for different types of gifts - however, I believe this is something they hope to add down the road. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The biggest benefit we have realized is the streamlining of thank-you notes - saving lots of time - as well as having a system that picks up on donors that we should be contacting, that may have slipped through the cracks with just the naked eye. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Executive Director
What do you like best?

Technology is not my strength. The team at DonorDock have created a powerful tool which is so user friendly I put our data in AND get it back out! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have been using DonorDock for about 3 months and to date have not identified anything I dislike. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a powerful tool which I believe you will find very useful! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our donor records were in a software product which I found challenging to pull reports which included the data in a format most effect for me to accomplish a specific task. Because of this I had data in various Excel spreadsheets. Since I started using DonorDock I am moving all of our records to this one tool and it is greatly improving my efficiency, Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Office Manager
What do you like best?

I love the affordability and the opportunity to have as many users as needed. Having the "Dashboard" with quick info that shows reports constantly updated that I don't have to run is amazing. Especially for small organizations, this takes some of the extra work out when there is no chief fundraiser, development staff. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Being in the early stages, there are still some components being developed, but getting to have some input and get questions answered quickly by the company is worth it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The "Action Board" is solving some of our problems of connecting with donors and knowing where to start with investors. It is helping us identify what challenges we face with donor retention, etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Development Director
What do you like best?

Customer service is incredible because you're working with people who truly understand what nonprofits need and want in a CRM system, and they take feedback and suggestions seriously so you know you are being heard and understood. They are also incredible at developing the software and interface of DonorDock to make it work just how an organization needs it to. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

They are already taking care of the one thing our organization didn't like and that was the fact that DonorDock didn't have a robust peer to peer fundraising. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do it now! You will not regret switching to DonorDock. If you appreciate being approached and understood directly and individually, then you need to work with the DonorDock team. If you want to simply and streamline a lot of processes so you can focus on building relationships and connecting with the people that matter, than DonorDock is for you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

DonorDock is allowing us to have greater increase in donor interaction via their intuitive and specialized prompting system that keeps you on track with cultivating donors. DonorDock also offers us the ability and feature to better track responses for specific campaigns and measure the effectiveness of any given campaign. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Special Project Coordinator
What do you like best?

Where do I begin? It has become so essential to our everyday use it is hard to remember what we did before it. It took a little time formatting our Quickbooks data into the donor dock upload sheet, but it was so, so worth it. The team was great with helping us through this processes as well. It was fun to be able to upload the last 10 years of data from our organization and be able to see results and trends pretty much immediately. The user interface is clean, clear, and concise and makes tracking donors and donations easy. Their customer service team responds in one business day or less, and it's real people responding. They value feedback and are constantly rolling out updates to improve the program. There is just not enough room in this review to describe everything we love about donor dock. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Really nothing at the moment. The developers are very responsive when you suggest feedback or recommend the right tools for the information you need. Even being a newer program, there is really not a lot I would change. If you are looking for negatives I suggest looking at another program. I have nothing but good things to say about Donor Dock and their team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do it! You will wonder why you didn't make the switch sooner! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

My favorite part about Donor Dock is the sheer Data about people that it holds. It has room to hold everything from a donors phone number and address to their favorite type of ice cream. It really is what you make it to be and for us, it has really helped increase quality donor connections. It also tracks donors as prospects, donors, lapsed, or archived allowing us to send more specific mailings and dramatically reduced our direct mail cost allowing us to pull more precise data. From a business perspective, these are just a couple of the many things I love about Donor Dock. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Communications Coordinator
Non-Profit Organization Management
What do you like best?

Simple, clean, and easy to see everything. Best value Donor CRM out there! Everything is so expensive, and donordock gives a great value. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some of the acronyms are a bit confusing at first, but once you learn them it makes sense. Example SYBNTY = Some year but not this year. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Before we never could easily view our donors. Now, with DonoDock, we are quickly and easily able to view our most recent donors, our largest donors, and our most consistent donors. It's becoming and important part of our donor retention process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Co-Founder
Non-Profit Organization Management
What do you like best?

Memory Cafe of the Red River Valley is a small nonprofit run by co-founders on a volunteer basis. We started using DonorDock at exactly the right time for us to continue to grow. We love DonorDock because it:

-Saves time: Both cofounders of Memory Cafe have jobs outside of the nonprofit and we need tools which help maximize our time. DonorDock helps us maintain our records quickly and efficiently. The action board component also helps prioritize tasks which allow us to maintain effective relationships with our donors and other stakeholders.

-Maintains accurate records: Having a current and usable contact list has been important to our growth as an organization. Prior to utilizing DonorDock we experienced maintaining contact information on a spreadsheet, and the frustration that follows when columns on the spreadsheet become misaligned.

-Outstanding customer service- DonorDock has been easy to work with, and the company is very responsive to consumer feedback. We are finding that DonorDock adds features before we know we need them. For example, we were just realizing as an organization that we need to track volunteer hours. Within days of this realization DonorDock announced the ability to track volunteer hours within the program. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I can't say there is much that I dislike because the developers are so responsive to feedback and willing to change DonorDock to meet the needs of my non-profit. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

DonorDock has become a vital tool to our growing nonprofit. We are very pleased with our experience using DonorDock. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

-Superior and more accurate system to maintain donor/contact information

-Prioritization of time and tasks which will help our organization to grow Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder and Executive Director
Non-Profit Organization Management
What do you like best?

DonorDock's simple, yet intuitive software is game changing for a new, small non profit. New to fundraising DonorDock's coaching and guidance has been instrumental in getting my organization up and running. The action board keeps me on task, organized, and up to date. DonorDock gives my organization a single application for managing the entire non-profit. It is a one-stop shop which has been essential in the start up process and helps us reach more people, more efficiently. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

DonorDock is adding new features all of the time and I am looking forward to an email feature that will allow me to completely connect my record keeping, donations, and marketing in one place. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are a small non-profit the price point is incredible, the customer service is amazing, and the product is game changing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

As a brand new non-profit founder DonorDock gave me a place to start. It has allowed me to get my non-profit up and running quickly and with great success. I would not have been able to do it without DonorDock. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director of Finance
What do you like best?

* The user interface is very modern and very easy to navigate.

* The engineering team is VERY responsive to feature requests. If it's a feature you need, there's a solid chance they've already got it in the pipeline.

* The price. As a smaller non profit organization, we don't have the funding to pay hundreds of dollars per month for a donor tracking platform.

* It beats Microsoft Excel. Seriously. I know a half dozen other smaller non profits who use a series of differently formatted spreadsheets to track their donors.

* The product is EXTREMELY flexible and allows you to use it in whatever way works best for your organization. If there's a UI change that might help you realize your use--case...the team will do their best to implement it for you. (For example, we receive donations via PayPal. I don't necessarily just want to code those as a credit card payment. So they added PayPal for me. It was quick. It was easy.)

* This product was built from the ground up and already has a solid foundation. You're not wading through a product that's sitting on it's fifth iteration. You're part of something exciting and new.

* Did I mention the price? It's a no-brainer if you're looking to ditch the spreadsheets and improve the way you track and interact with your donors. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

* At this point, the majority of the issues I encounter are small things...and the team is usually quick to respond to them.

* I do feel like the reports system could use a little more polish. The exports can either be in Excel or PDF...but the PDF exports could use the option for greater customization in what is included and polish in how it is presented.

* The ability to run batches of receipts and the corresponding mailing labels would be swell. (To be fair, this is the first time I've thought of that....so I can't really knock DonorDock for not supporting it.) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I can't say enough good things about Matt and his team at DonorDock. If you're struggling to organize your donor tracking and donation tracking processes...you owe it to yourself and your organization to give DonorDock a look. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

* We now have a reliable way to track every donation we receive.

* We've entered in donor records from the past five years and for the first time, we have a solid source of data regarding many of the common development concepts that an organization needs.

* Donation receipts? You bet. This system can kick out e-mail receipts or allows for easy export. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Specialist
What do you like best?

I love that whenever we have a question or an issue, Matt is on top of it within 24 hours. He's super responsive, friendly and helpful. I can also understand him when he talks, which is important because I don't always understand all the technical jargon. He welcomes feedback and uses it to help make DonorDock (which is already pretty awesome) even more awesome! I love that DD is easy to navigate, understand and use. We're able to track our donors so much better and we really benefit from the ability to create action steps in DD itself! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Hmmm...still trying to figure out what I don't like about DD or their great customer service. I'll update this if anything comes up (but don't hold your breath). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

DO IT!!!! You'll never look back. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We needed an easy, affordable way to track donors. We're a smaller nonprofit and we don't need a ton of robust tools in order to track our donors. We just need something that tracks basic information as well as keeps us on track of managing donor relationships. We have more useful data on our donors collected. We also love the reports functions, which comes in handy for board reports and for planning for larger fundraising events like Giving Hearts Day. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love the simplicity of the program! We have multiple users that have different computer skill levels and because DonorDock is very user-friendly, everyone is able to jump in with ease. Even with all of the recent additions/updates, the tutorials are easy to understand. It's great! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I will honestly say that there isn't anything we don't like about DonorDock. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

DonorDock is a program that actually cares about the user and the information that is needed to run a healthy organization. The action board reminders are perfect for any development director or executive director trying to increase supporter interaction. After all, fundraising is relational not based on transactions...DonorDock gets that. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Before DonorDock, our organization was using a dated, not user-friendly, overpriced program that kept us from engaging with our supporters properly. I would dread the process of pulling reports or looking up supporter information on our old program. DonorDock has increased supporter interaction, organized and easy to read reports, and I believe it's been a key component of our recent increase in giving. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Executive Assistant
What do you like best?

In my career, I have had the opportunity to utilize numerous customer data bases, and none of them seem to be quite as user friendly and versatile as DonorDock. When it comes to tracking data, DonorDock satisfies every need we have as a nonprofit. There is little to no "guesswork" and the layout is very visually appealing as well. My favorite part is that it puts a "modern, social media-like spin" on a tool that could otherwise be tedious and daunting. I look forward to the growth possibilities with DonorDock. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

DonorDock is a brand new tool, so like anything new - it comes with growing pains. That being said, every single new suggestion I have had for DonorDock, they have been able to rapidly develop a solution. It has been very impressive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Any nonprofit Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Staying organized is a huge challenge. DonorDock helps us to streamline our data and become much more organized. It is very easy to "categorize" people, for report purposes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Development Associate
Individual & Family Services
What do you like best?

The ease. DonorDock makes tracking donor data easy. The layout allows you to assess your donations/progress easily to see where you are at compared to previous years. The action board allows you to assign donor related tasks (such as a thank you call) to other users. It is simply amazing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

As we have been using it, every feature that hasn't been there has been one that Donor Dock has given me a workable solution for (such as how to run specific reports that aren't default reports). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

DonorDock is like having another person! The system analyzes the data so we can focus on donor relationships. The system tells us when someone is about to lapse or when someone has given a spike up gift and engagement is needed. This allows us to connect and engage with donors faster, leading to repeat gifts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Executive Assistant
Education Management
What do you like best?

The format is easy to use and understand and the how to videos are easy to understand. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Haven't found anything at we dislike at this time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

They are very helpful in implementing DonorDocks . Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Having the correct information in one spot is time saving and helps us see what donors we need to be in contact with. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for DonorDock?