* The user interface is very modern and very easy to navigate.
* The engineering team is VERY responsive to feature requests. If it's a feature you need, there's a solid chance they've already got it in the pipeline.
* The price. As a smaller non profit organization, we don't have the funding to pay hundreds of dollars per month for a donor tracking platform.
* It beats Microsoft Excel. Seriously. I know a half dozen other smaller non profits who use a series of differently formatted spreadsheets to track their donors.
* The product is EXTREMELY flexible and allows you to use it in whatever way works best for your organization. If there's a UI change that might help you realize your use--case...the team will do their best to implement it for you. (For example, we receive donations via PayPal. I don't necessarily just want to code those as a credit card payment. So they added PayPal for me. It was quick. It was easy.)
* This product was built from the ground up and already has a solid foundation. You're not wading through a product that's sitting on it's fifth iteration. You're part of something exciting and new.
* Did I mention the price? It's a no-brainer if you're looking to ditch the spreadsheets and improve the way you track and interact with your donors.
* At this point, the majority of the issues I encounter are small things...and the team is usually quick to respond to them.
* I do feel like the reports system could use a little more polish. The exports can either be in Excel or PDF...but the PDF exports could use the option for greater customization in what is included and polish in how it is presented.
* The ability to run batches of receipts and the corresponding mailing labels would be swell. (To be fair, this is the first time I've thought of that....so I can't really knock DonorDock for not supporting it.)
* We now have a reliable way to track every donation we receive.
* We've entered in donor records from the past five years and for the first time, we have a solid source of data regarding many of the common development concepts that an organization needs.
* Donation receipts? You bet. This system can kick out e-mail receipts or allows for easy export.