* The user interface is very modern and very easy to navigate.
* The engineering team is VERY responsive to feature requests. If it's a feature you need, there's a solid chance they've already got it in the pipeline.
* The price. As a smaller non profit organization, we don't have the funding to pay hundreds of dollars per month for a donor tracking platform.
* It beats Microsoft Excel. Seriously. I know a half dozen other smaller non profits who use a series of differently formatted spreadsheets to track their donors.
* The product is EXTREMELY flexible and allows you to use it in whatever way works best for your organization. If there's a UI change that might help you realize your use--case...the team will do their best to implement it for you. (For example, we receive donations via PayPal. I don't necessarily just want to code those as a credit card payment. So they added PayPal for me. It was quick. It was easy.)
* This product was built from the ground up and already has a solid foundation. You're not wading through a product that's sitting on it's fifth iteration. You're part of something exciting and new.
* Did I mention the price? It's a no-brainer if you're looking to ditch the spreadsheets and improve the way you track and interact with your donors. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.