Domotz Pro

5.0

Domotz PRO is a Network Monitoring and Remote Support Software for support technicians, call centers, service desks, telecommunications, internet service providers and systems integrators. The software enables the provision of remote tech support, with functionalities including network and device monitoring, advance network and device down alerts, remote device access (http, https, RDP, VNC, SSH and Telnet) to service technical issues, remote desktop, remote power recycle and management, network diagnostics (internet health checks, speed tests), and remote tech support administration.

Work for Domotz Pro?

Learning about Domotz Pro?

Domotz Pro Reviews

Ask Domotz Pro a Question
Showing 7 Domotz Pro reviews
Domotz Pro review by Samuel C.
Samuel C.

"Unfailing for administrators and keep everything under control"

What do you like best?

Domotz Pro proposes itself as a possible antagonist of most of the expensive and burdensome asset and control software for devices and networks. Simplicity of the interface and operation make it unique, moreover with the regular implementations that are performed, each time they cover other fundamental aspects for IT administrators who always need control over their network.

The very interesting thing that they have inserted is to give the possibility to "all" to insert the tools to be integrated into the program, this means that there can be many possibilities and implications as developers integrate features useful for everyone. Just think of how many possible things could be integrated, an example? you could insert a tool for control and report office365, you could make tools for internal inventories, or you could make tools for the management of corporate PCs / servers where it monitors the hardware and software of these and much more.

What do you dislike?

At the moment I would lighten the graphic part, a little old informatics style.

But they are details and not malfunctioning or non-functioning things.

The product is excellent.

The support is greatly improved, I can intervene on problems more quickly and effectively, I can forward to have a total control on all the instruments

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Domotz Pro
Domotz Pro review by Michael Y.
Michael Y.

"Excellent product, great service and support"

What do you like best?

Domotz has allowed us to troubleshoot much more quickly than before and take care of our clients' support needs often before they even realize there is a problem. When support tickets are received, our agents are able to run the client's issue against the Domotz monitoring system to quickly and effectively assess what problems may exist within the network. The interface for both our team and clients is easy to use and understand.

What do you dislike?

We are looking forward to the hardware Domotz runs on improving.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When looking to solve certain problems, Domotz is an absolute no brainer.

We are able to manage multiple client networks without dedicating too many resources. The monitoring software also allows us to quickly rule out potential problems to help get all systems running as they should much more quickly. We are now working with other new and existing clients to install and implement Domotz so that the benefits can be seen across the company. The Domotz support team is also very responsive and willing to work with us to continue improving the product.

What Network Monitoring solution do you use?

Domotz Pro review by David M.
David M.

"A Game-Changer for RMM!"

What do you like best?

Network monitoring and device alerts, very customizable and useful for proactive support. TCP tunnel to device GUI pages is quick and efficient. Web app interface is easy to navigate and quick to master.

What do you dislike?

Continue integrating with IP and smart devices for more advanced features. Maintain an updated DB of makes/models for device recognition.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a remote monitoring and management tool, I would highly recommend Domotz Pro as a software. They also offer premium support bundles if you are looking to offload or grow your tech support.

I use Domotz for monitoring smart homes, from consumer-grade products like Nest to advanced automation systems like Control4, and SMB networks like Ubiquiti and OpenMesh (datto).

This software makes remote support much more efficient and cuts down on truck-rolls, cutting costs and improving resolution time.

Domotz Pro review by Lee S.
Lee S.

"Managing networks has never been easier"

What do you like best?

I have the ability to check the status of any networked device. Pulling reports to update my network map has never been easier.

What do you dislike?

The pricing model is increasing in 2019. As a legacy user, I'm sad that purchasing a "lifetime license" reflects the lifetime of the Domotz box, not the client's location.

Recommendations to others considering the product

My recommendation to other who are considering Domotz Pro would be try for one month, prior to purchase. Deployment takes under 1-2 hours and Domotz offers a month-to-month price. After deployment, you'll begin to see the benefits instantaneously.

Domotz is a tool I utilize in my company's third party audit. Thanks to Domotz my organization is recognized as NIST friendly.

Domotz Pro review by Pasquale (Lello) D.
Pasquale (Lello) D.

"Once you start using Domotz for monitoring your customer networks and devices, you cannot go back!"

What do you like best?

Domotz is super easy to install and get up and running. Set-up is as easy as connecting a power plug and a network cable, then you're ready to go!

The app runs perfectly on my iPhone, so I can access all my Domotz agents/customer networks anytime, from anywhere.

I love that I can setup alerts for all the important devices on my customers' network (I do residential Home Automation installations). When any of my customer’s important devices go offline, I'm notified in real time and I can remotely solve the problem (in 99% of cases rebooting the device solves the problem which I can also do from the Domotz app!). I can do all troubleshooting for my customers, right from my iPhone!

Before using Domotz, to do the same troubleshooting operations it was cumbersome and time consuming. I had to start my PC (I don’t always carry my PC with me), connect to the internet, remember the credentials to access the customer's devices via DynDNS or via VPN (both of these services require a long time to setup and more expensive than Domotz), remember the IP address of the failing device (or find/have on hand a document showing the network map), remember what port and what PDU that device is connected, login to the PDU and cycle the port.

With Domotz, I can complete all of those steps in a matter of seconds in a few simple clicks and directly from the app.

With Domotz, I find out about problems in real-time and can solve them too, rather than having to wait for a customer to call me and tell me about a problem.

So for me Domotz has introduced a revolutionary way to work. In short, I couldn’t go back to not using Domotz.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at all. Talking to the Domotz team, their to-do list already includes what I had liked to suggest to implement

Recommendations to others considering the product

Domotz is the software of choice for integrators and customer home installers.

They also offer a significant free trial of 90 days, which makes the software well worth giving a try!

Overall, I highly recommend Domotz for monitoring and remote support.

Thanks to the live monitoring activity and customized alerts, I can immediately take action on any device problems my customers may have, including the ones that they have not discovered yet.

Domotz gives me full confidence that the installations at my customers' are working well

Domotz Pro review by Alex L.
Alex L.

"Easy to use from the start. New features keep on coming too"

What do you like best?

The app. Having the ability to see the status of a client's network, whilst even being on the phone to them at the same time is fantastic. Checking in on client's networks at any point, to make sure their internet speed is all ok is, is quick and a real bonus.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at all. the product does exactly as promised very well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try before you buy of course. It has saved me lots of time already

Simple, affordable remote monitoring. Other network monitoring systems are expensive and can be over complicated for 90% of installations. Domotoz gives great functionality, at a low cost. As the cost is low, it can be an easy sell to a client, with them knowing they have people monitoring and getting alerts of any networking based issues immediately.

Domotz Pro review by Administrator in Government Administration
Administrator in Government Administration

"Worked as advertised"

What do you like best?

Size, ease of setup, cloud based, and the low price

What do you dislike?

Payment model is confusing and I would like to see more mounting options for the box.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly Recommend

Remote network administration and monitoring

Learning about Domotz Pro?

* We monitor all Domotz Pro reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.