DocVerify Reviews & Product Details

President/ Broker
Financial Services

"Love their service"

What do you like best?

I'm not a very technical person, even for me it's simple to use, and it's even easy for the signers too. Their support is outstanding, as I have had experience with other companies simply taking days or not even responding to me at all, but they're seriously on top of it. You can't beat the price either.

What do you dislike?

honestly, there isn't anything to dislike. They've even created a feature for me based on a suggestion.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I've used other providers, but if it's affordability, ease of use, and above all security you're looking for, hands down they truly are the best. I don't know of a single company that compares to their level of customer support either.

I need to have documents signed, and before docverify I was always having people print and scan them. Sometimes they didn't either have a printer or scanner which made things very difficult when you're trying to close a deal.

What is DocVerify?

DocVerify's proprietary secure electronic signature platform and electronic notary platform enables enterprises, businesses, and individuals to send documents to be signed quickly and easily while enhancing user experience. The unique platform has many great features at very affordable rates allowing companies big and small the flexibility they may need to grow without it costing an arm and a leg. Features include integrations with partners such as Wufoo, Salesforce, and Oracle or the full suite of API's allowing for direct integration into virtually any application. Other features such as the Easy Sign widgets allow for the signature platform to be embedded directly into any website, and webhooks for real time events based feedback. DocVerify's core technology is centered around its VeriVault, a proprietary tamper proofing system with some of the most advanced encryption mechanisms to protect the documents and the users. DocVerify is also the leader in electronic notary and remote notary technologies enabling not only notaries as well as companies such as title companies, lenders, agents, insurance, etc., to quickly either electronically notarize or remotely notarize through secure web cams.

DocVerify Screenshots

DocVerify Profile Details

DocVerify Profile Details

Related Links
Q&A
DocVerify
Description
DocVerify’s digital document verification solutions, built upon the proprietary VeriVault™ Verification Platform, provide irrefutable proof of the integrity of digital documents – streamlining processes, saving money, protecting sensitive information and ensuring legally binding transactions.
2006

DocVerify Reviews

1-50 of 155 total DocVerify reviews

DocVerify Reviews

1-50 of 155 total DocVerify reviews

"Docverify is the best online software for E-Notary and E-Signature in this modern world"

What do you like best?

Doc verify is the superb platform provides totally different way to sign your documents and notary. I have used such software in past as well but this is secure way to get your document sign. It send reminders to the signer is the documents is not signed and one best feature is it will get expire after one set time. Also docVerify generates Bar-code and digital ID on each signed document, which ensures that the document has been signed using verified signature.

Doc verify allow you to enter the email address and it will surely go to that individual, it provide good features for identifying an individual.

There is one most different things which make this software very special in this industry. It saves your time and you dont have to wait for the singing. Now I don't have to wait for my clients to reply me and visit personally for getting sign. It really ensure the organisation to save time and cost. We are very often recommending this software to our many friends organisation.

What do you dislike?

So there is no drawback of DocVerify.

In my opinion online signature is the most important of this modern life which is running digitally. I am enjoying the use of this software and we are sharing our feedback with our friends company.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I have already recommend this to my friends and clients organisation, this is very easy and best software we have used till now. customer services and new updates are also very good. you can use this software to get electronically sign in no time. also if you don't get signed it will expire the link after some weeks of months. This will surely improve your business.

We are using it for e-notary and e-signature . we send this to customer and get this signed. I am sure this will be future for every organisation and this will boost the bussniess.

"Superb way to get the documents and notary signed"

What do you like best?

I am using this software to esign from last 3 years and I have found this is very useful and amazing services. The options in this software are so much helpful that you will save your time.

This software have option to sign using three to four users. I am using this to signed proposal, notary, documents online.

In this your documents will be signed within minutes and you will get notification in the email. This is used by many users and leading company in this industry.

this software send copy of signed notary to both the parties.

I would say I am not going to use another any software till the time I am getting good services from the docverify.

What do you dislike?

I have not yet found any drawbacks till now and this is doing great till now. This will be our future and its best as we dont have to be there personally.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I have already Recommended this to my boss and my partner company and all of them are very happy with the feature of the docverify. They are appreciating me for giving them suggestion as they were facing many issues in the past and now there all the most problem regarding the documentation signing are completed as this software send copy of signed notary to both the parties.

Its really Efficient as it gets completed within seconds and it also saves the time.

It is the best way to sign the documents.

We are getting e notary and signature . we send this to customer and get this signed.

Manager
Banking

"Their online form integration saved us!"

What do you like best?

DocVerify is seriously a company that I would say is a needle in a haystack, and a gem. Why? The answer is simple. They obviously don't market or advertise like the rest of the providers, and we heard about them through word of mouth by another colleague. They're very responsive, and they answered all of our questions quickly. Some days the response from their support was within a few minutes. That's crazy.

We also found their system very easy to use, and above all it's affordable as we were spending a fortune with one of the other companies.

What do you dislike?

This is a really hard questions to answer because we had to dig deep to find an answer, and after a few minutes of thought all I could think of is that I wish they had more integrations with other providers.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We really do highly recommend DocVerify because they really do care.

We have a client that needed thousands of clients to sign release forms that had A LOT of fields. We did try using some of the other providers, but the problem was with the others is that they required the signer to literally click on every field to fill them out, and that was taking forever. With DocVerify and their Wufoo integration we were able to create a very easy to use form with a link, and then have each signer click on the link quickly fill out the form, and sign as soon as they filled it out. Not only did this significantly shorten the time it took each client, it also made their experience more positive as we also received positive feedback.

Response from Darcy Mayer of DocVerify

Robert,

We want to thank you from DocVerify.

AR

"Excellent way to sign Document in future"

What do you like best?

Doc verify provides totally unique way to sign any document. It offers more security than any other signing method. Also docVerify generates Bar-code and digital ID on each signed document, which ensures that the document has been signed using verified signature.

Doc verify offers high and most verifiable standard for identifying an individual.

One thing I like the most is it really saves time, Now I don't have to wait for my head to return from holiday for that signature . It really ensure the organisation to save time and cost. I am definitely going to implement this in my research organisation.

What do you dislike?

I believe that digital signature will be our future, soon it will be implemented every institute, organisation and business.

So there is no drawback of docVerify.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Should definitely try docVerify as it new and going to be our future.

Work flow efficiency as it cause no delay to sign any document, also it saves cost and time.

It reduce the risk of duplication and alteration of any document.

UT

"Awesome software I have used till now, we always recommend this to everyone. very satisfied"

What do you like best?

The best thing I liked about this software is its userinterface and also the features are very easy. Its very easy to use and also its understandable for beginers. you can add many signer for electronic sign. With this you dont have to go to any client, it will be sign automatically once you send to client, they just have to type their name in the box. If you with to add three or four esign you can do in this software.

What do you dislike?

Sometime it take time to load the page but overall I am happy with this and very satisfied, I have also recommend this to my brother for his bussiness.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I have already recommend this to my brother for his bussiness, this is very easy and best software we have used till now. We are very pleased wtih the customer support and new update. you can use this software to get electronically sign at very less time. also if you dont get signed it will expire the link after some weeks of months. so please go for this and enjoy your time. you will surely improve your business.

We are getting enotary and esignature . we send this to customer and get this signed.

Owner
(Myself Only)

"Easy and Clear to manage"

What do you like best?

I am loving how easy and clear you have made getting my business going. Thank you for the tutorials and clear instructions!

What do you dislike?

Not sure yet, I am looking forward to completing my accounts features within the next few days and happy to share feedback if anything.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

So far i do not have any recommendations. I think the key is the search engine and that nyou have implemented a great data base providing answers for questions. I love that I am notified with updates. I will share feedback once i've finished implementing additions. n

I will be able to provide notary and personal assistant services with Doc Verify.

Lead Website & Graphic Designer
Graphic Design

"An excellent low-cost option for processing e-signatures, perfect for my online business"

What do you like best?

The process is easy to use and works correctly, and the best advantage over other similar services is low-cost, purchase only when I need to send a document. It is really great for the occasional contract due to the ability to cancel and restart billing from month to month, and the price is great if you stay on the plan too.

It's nice to have a platform like this that is specialized and dedicated to the e-signature systems.

What do you dislike?

A primary area for imporvement is the user interface design within the web software backend after login. Somewhat dated and could us a modern design revision for even better user experience. Don't get me wrong though, it does work well already.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is the best option for in-expensively getting e-signatures for your contacts. You can cancel on months you don't need the service as well, so perfect for freelancers and part-time businessess.

Ensuring that contracts are signed on each project I take on.

Rapper, Producer, Audio Engineer, Promoter, Song Writer,
Entertainment

"Very good product"

What do you like best?

I really like the product it is very easy to use. I have been using this product for years for my personal and business affairs. I use it to sign my business contracts and if I need to make up something for anything personal. It is very easy to use all you have to do is basically click on it the hyperlink and then you are finished.

What do you dislike?

I have to honestly say I really don't have any dislikes about this company or there products. I have been using there products for years and I have not had any problems. I would highly recommend this product to everyone because it is very easy to use and there is really no complications with this product.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would try it out it is a very good product.

There are many benefits with this product it is not time consuming and very easy to use.

"Its super one platform for Notary esign, user interface is amazing"

What do you like best?

DocVerify is a solution to problem like notary document signature, the team is very helpful and all the time they respond to your queries. Also they keep updating the website with new and amazing new updates.

system very easy to use, we were spending our money and our time with some shit company but now we are very satisfied with this services and platform

What do you dislike?

we are now very happy as we have solution like Docverify and its amazing no bugs till now.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is the amazing and best option with cheaping for getting e-signatures for your proposal. also you can go ahead and remove the subscription if you dont like the services. but you wont as this is mindblowing platform.

we are sending proposal to our customer for E-Signature and E-notary and this save our time and hassle at very much extnt.

Owner
Individual & Family Services
(Myself Only)

"Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

I like how user friendly DocVerify is, I did not have to search page after page for what I was looking for. Convenience is another big win for me. Companies or individuals using a high volume of esignings, this is a great option for you.

What do you dislike?

I disliked how DocVerify keeps trying to sell me an upgraded membership. It is rather expensive. I would much rather use another option for low volume companies.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Only use if you absolutely need to sign electronically

DocVerify provides a simple and intuitive platform that allows you to electronically sign documents from anywhere using any device. With DocVerify speeding up document signing, productivity is improved as sales and other processes are accelerated significantly. DocVerify is also the most affordable cloud-based electronic signature solution in the market.

UR

"This makes my job as notary so much easier and I'm more confident with the secure process."

What do you like best?

I like that I can copy the html widget on my website for my clients and keep track of documents, signatures etc.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that California does not yet accept remote notaries. I was looking forward to having this service available for my business. I would like to have better customer service and phone contact verses e-mail only contact.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Research the process and completely understand before signing up. This system should be advertised more because I had no idea this product existed. Therefore, I will spread the word to other notaries and make sure they are aware of this service.

I'm eliminating the risk of fraud and dishonestly though this process. It's an issue verifying signers because of fraud and fake documents. This system will provide better security for my business and for the signers.

Partner
Real Estate

"Simple - Efficient - No Brainer"

What do you like best?

Quick login, ease of use, and fast customer service. DocVerify software makes it extremely easy for me to get my documents signed in a pinch. Having the ability to have them enotarized is also a huge plus. We are strongly considering using the software in house for multiple uses as well as for our notaries.

What do you dislike?

I do not dislike anything about DocVerify.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

DocVerify's ease of use and customer support in the enotarization and esignature market is fantastic. They are coming out with more integrations and features also which is awesome!

I am solving the problem of driving 4 hours in the middle of nowhere to get a document signed. The benefit is having the ability to get something signed or notarized quickly.

"Good job in repelling their potential customers"

What do you like best?

It seems like they have some good features, including e-notary, which is key for some types of businesses.

What do you dislike?

I believe I acted simply like any potential customer:

I registered for their trial (= 3 free documents) and tried to send a document to my friend for signature to test it. It was just a test contract. My friend was then getting email every day about the signature and I could not cancel it unless I would pay for it! He could not refuse on his side as well. So I went ahead and wrote to their support team:

"I've tried your service with trial account and I sent one contract to

see how the service operates.

Now I am unable to cancel the contract without upgrading and I even

don't see the option to cancel my account - and the person gets email

notifications every day! That's really a poor service and it's not the

way to attract new customers."

They replied the same day: "The accounts team will take care of it."

After 10 days (and 10 spam emails to my friend every day) my ticket was closed.

Their reply started with "Email support is not available with all editions, and we do our best to get to every request as quickly as possible based on your edition and SLA agreement." .. along with bunch of "Common FAQs" - all unrelated to my original question.

Right next email was asking for kind words in regards to their service... I don't know whether to take it as a joke or what, but I think it's very clear that they lost a potential customer and I am sure I am not the only one.

We were considering it to include an API to our software and to offer it to our customers as we're missing some document signature integration. After initial disappointment we better don't go any further. Luckily there are other options our there.

Response from David Andrews of DocVerify

The Enterprise trial is meant for potential clients to get an idea how the system works, and it comes with a limited number of transactions because abuse has taken place in the past; however, if a potential client reaches out to the sales department we can work with that client in order to assist them with the product before purchase.

As for the notifications, we do have controls to control the number of notifications, and the signer can also opt out of notifications at any time by simply clicking on a link in the request. We are very concerned about spam, and the opt out feature has been a part of the system since the beginning.

If the subscription is a paid account, there is a cancel button to stop the subscription so that the client won't get charged anymore, and support can be contacted at anytime as well; however, if the user wants to delete the account they must contact support as we do everything in our power to protect the authenticity and integrity of not only the transactions, but also the signers as deletions of accounts are on a case by case only at the moment.

We really do our best to accommodate every potential client and client as possible, and we really do strive for the best service possible given the circumstances.

Business Owner
Legal Services

"Convenience at Your fingetips"

What do you like best?

documents are done without leaving home.

What do you dislike?

I have not found any inconvenience yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is easy and cost effective to submit documents to your clients via docVerify, it eliminates the costs of postage and envelopes. Time effective as well, you can ship and receive important documents in an instant.

It is convenient to receive important document signatures immediately from clients out of state. I am able to save time and money on postage with the use of DocVerify. DocVerify also helps to keep an leading edge on the increasing market for notary public and makes it a lot easier for clients. Transportation and distance can be a disadvantage as well as having to travel to remote locations during the late hours of the night. This application will make it safer and will eliminate unexpected travel in the late nights and early morning with just a simple click of the mouse, or touch from the smartphone.

London Account Manager
E-Learning

"A valuable tool, quickens the sales process"

What do you like best?

It's easy for our time-poor customers to quickly complete a DocVerify e-signature request, the email that comes back to me with the attached signed document allows me to process a renewal quickly, the summary of what signatures are out to be signed, and which have been signed is clear and easy to work through.

What do you dislike?

My team works out of one central email address for our ticketing system but we don't seem to be able to change the return email address (that the customer sees) to this email rather than our personal work email addresses. This is slightly inconvenient because our personal email addresses are intended to be for internal communications only rather than communications with customers.

When a customer verbally agrees to renew a subscription with us, rather than having to wait for them to receive a quotation, print it, sign it and scan and email it back to us which might take a day or two for them to get round to doing, I can just explain on the phone they'll receive an e-signature request in 10 minutes and they generally then send it back within the next half hour - therefore quickening the sales process and minimising paperwork for customers.

Department Administrator
Retail

"Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

Very intuitive, easy to use and track what I have been doing with my notary documentation. Like knowing where I've been without having to haul paperwork with me everywhere I go!

What do you dislike?

Interface should be more customizable, so I can have it feel more like it's for me. I love being able to change colors and images to match my style.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Easy to use, easy to stay organized, great way to start going paperless.

No more books to lug around! Have been using with my notary services, and it is wonderful! I love staying organized, and I really love being paperless!

Notary Public
Insurance

"Docverify's e-notary platform system is really the best!"

What do you like best?

We like it because it's easy to use, only company in all of the states that allow e-notarizations, and honestly the only platform out there that doesn't take advantage of the notary. They have functionality for both in person e-notarizations, and if we want to we can also do remote notaries for our clients.

What do you dislike?

Not much because we've always been happy with the service, and if there's an issue they are really quick at assisting.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give them a chance and you won't regret it because they are a full package, and it won't kill your wallet either

We needed to go from paper based notarizations to fully electronic

Web Designer

"Great help for your daily needs!"

What do you like best?

You can quickly register and have 3 documents electronically signed for free per month! The notifications work really well, so you can easily track the progress of the signing process. Particularly useful when having to collect a lot of signatures.

What do you dislike?

The interface could be a little bit more user-friendly. One challenge is that if after uploading the file you need to add one email, you need to start again.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a simple software that will easily solve your day to day needs for e-signatures.

Having documents signed digitally.

RAHUL K

"Best E-Signature Product and Notary"

What do you like best?

It is very easy and user friendly for a lay men to use. I was not aware about this site but when my colleague from office informed about this site that how easy and helpful it is for the e-sign and Notary. I stared using it very often.

Best part of Docverify at a same time more 10 person can e-sign.

What do you dislike?

No Tutorial guide is available also price is little bit expensive rest all features is great and very easy to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Useful sales profile as well as business agreements

For my business purpose , my 10 colleges can easily do the agreement with other company. No need of paper and hard copy.

owner

"All options here."

What do you like best?

I now have one application for my documents that need to be signed and also notarized.

What do you dislike?

I would like the ability to fax from this application but I'll be okay.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I could not intelligently recommend DocVerify to another unless I understood their needs. However, if you need documents signed regularly and notarized regularly, this is the platform.

I'm able to get all of my documents set up and to their parties quickly and notarized when necessary.

"E-Signature"

What do you like best?

two business partners can easily sign the contract or agreement, also it helps in keep all details in soft copy. Very easy to use and easy to understand for new user. There is Chat system which is best part of it.

What do you dislike?

there is only one dislike or improvement require in terms of price. Still no app for this product

Recommendations to others considering the product:

through this product business can easily be contract and agreement is also interface. Full transparency. Already recommend to other business partner

We can easily sign the contract or agreement between our partner. Also in this with same time more than 7 seven person can sign. Wonderful product

Claims Supervisor

"Signing up to be an E-Notary!"

What do you like best?

The ease of going from one screen to another with clear and easy to follow instructions!

What do you dislike?

So far, I have not found anything I dislike!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I Demo'd several and this company stood out by far! So far in the process, I am happy I went with DocVerify!

Being able to notarize documents when travel is an issue for clients, especially when the weather is bad! We can still conduct business without delays!

Lead Claims Negotiator
Events Services

"Super Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

I like the functionality of the site. There's no question that the features are very easy to maneuver.

What do you dislike?

Some of the links on site do need to be reviewed and fixed (ie: forgot password). Other than that, the other thing I think I would improve on is the speed in which things are uploaded to their server.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure that you know the laws regarding e-signature and e-notarization

We are looking to move to e-Notary to make it easy for our clients to notarize important insurance documents.As of now, I am the only notary, so I'm, looking for sites that will allow me to conduct that portion of our business.

Web Designer

"Great "

What do you like best?

Easiness to use, while being safe. Even employees that are not tech savvy can easily use it! I can have my docs signed digitally very quick! free up to 3 docs per month!

What do you dislike?

The interface is not so user friendly, but still does the trick. If you need to add another email after uploading the document you will need to start over, so not so practical.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It really helped me in my work to solve the problem of having documents signed and certified while having people in different locations.

Having documents signed and verified while people are traveling or based in different parts of the globe.

"Safe and easy signatures"

What do you like best?

The whole process of getting the documents signed is very easy and intuitive. The user interface is simple and easy to use even for people not so techy. The notifications work very well and allow us to get the documents signed without too much of a hassle.

What do you dislike?

If after uploading the document you need to add another email address you need to start over.

Also the type of font for the signature could be nicer.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a software that meets all requirements and solves well the problem of digitally signing documents.

Having official signatures on documents without the members being on the same location.

Portfolio and Project Management Office (PPMO) Manager
Higher Education

"The most cost effective e-signature software I found"

What do you like best?

Affordability that meets the basic requirements of e-signatures and its simplicity of use.

What do you dislike?

I couldn't find anything I didn't like. I found what I needed quickly and was able to get the job done.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure the pricing is still as competitive as it was when I acquired it as back then it was the most affordable.

I needed to get some operational agreements signed with a person overseas and e-signatures were accepted by my financial institution.

Senior Accountant
Financial Services

"Docverify's customer service is a 10/10."

What do you like best?

Docverify takes pride in making sure you are completely satisfied as a consumer. We just recently subscribed, as Ohio remote notaries, and they went through a demo with us. A man by the name of Darcy, was extremely helpful and made sure we were comfortable using their platform before we started provide the notarial service to the public.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike about docverify. Reasonable fees and A+ customer service.

They allow us to grow our notary business, providing a great platform for us to perform remote notaries.

AI

"Worthwhile Electronic Signatures by DocVerify "

What do you like best?

Actually I'm tired of printing out a document to put my signature on it. DocVerify provided me the better way to do this, I know there are a lot of apps out there, but DocVerify is much easy and less expensive as compared to other apps.

Signing any document with DocVerify is much more convenient. Also after the document is signed , signed document is very well managed via Barcode and thumb impression.

Really liked your concept!!

Thanks DocVerify Team.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, I did't find any drawback in this app. Thanks

Time utilization

Chief Marketing Officer & Director of Operations
Entertainment

"User Friendly Alternative to Docusign"

What do you like best?

I think what I like best is the interface that you use to insert fields into a document that needs to be signed. It's easy, has a nice layout and gets the job done.

What do you dislike?

I would say the thing I like the least is the dashboard. Just think that it is outdated and could be presented differently to the customers. Compared to Docusign, it's still really not that bad.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think it's a great alternative to Docusign and would highly recommend it to other business professionals due to it's ease of use.

Being that I sign contracts frequently, it makes it so much easier to get that completed. My time is valuable and making the contract management area streamlined is a must.

"Got what I needed."

What do you like best?

I like that when I reach out to support they solve my problems or provide instructions on how I can solve my own issue.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that I had so many issues to begin with. Remote notarization is new in Texas so I'm assuming the E-Notary services are also still being worked on, which is good.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Ask their support questions when you need help implementing.

DocVerify is helping us solve the issue of having to send our customers to a third party to be notarized. Now, we can notarize them ourselves. One of the benefits is that our customers are having to interact with less people.

Response from David Andrews of DocVerify

We did initially have some issues in the beginning when Texas launched their remote program because of the uncertainty of the state's application process, and we worked through them very quickly by solving them within a couple of days. Today, it is much more streamlined thanks to the many notaries involved.

"DocVerify meets crtical need"

What do you like best?

It is vital for us to have documented verification of parents and guardians who give permissions for children and students. We have been searching for a product to fill this need and just began using DocVerify. I love the automatic notification I receive when an individual submits an electronic signature. The email contains a pdf file of the signature information as well and this is helpful and step-saving for updating records. A very easy to follow process for all involved.

What do you dislike?

I have not discovered anything I dislike about DocVerify. My only concern might be that it looks like there are so many more things I can do with DocVerify and I need more time to investigate all these other options. So far, my experience has been A+.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend considering DocVerify. It has been immediately helpful to us and easy to use for both admin and users.

The E-Signature is critical for our annual child/student registrations and permissions forms. The immediate email with a pdf attachment of esignature documents is very helpful. The ease of integrating this with our wufoo forms has been easy and has accomplished our goal of allowing users to sign documents online.