DocuWare

DocuWare stands for professional DocumentManagement and provides its customers with all the elements they need for efficient

Work for DocuWare?

Learning about DocuWare?

DocuWare Reviews

Ask DocuWare a Question
Filter ReviewsClear All Filters
Showing 60 DocuWare reviews
Francis W.

"Flexible document management solution"

What do you like best?

DocuWare is scalable and secure because it is based on the cloud. It can also be accessed from anywhere using a computer or tablet.

It has reduced paper and time consuming tasks of storing and retrieving documents.

It has accurate document versioning.

It has native mobile applications for both Android and iOS.

What do you dislike?

I have not experienced any downtime or issues while using DocuWare in document management.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

DocuWare is a reliable and complete document management solution suitable for all sizes of businesses.

We use DocuWare in management of documents and attempt to get rid of paper based systems.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about DocuWare
William S.

"Intuitive and flexible document management solution"

What do you like best?

It supports all files types

It is intuitive and flexible document management solution

It is allows collaboration of file by multiple users.

Simple advance search for users to quickly find what they are searching for

It is easy to use

What do you dislike?

Nothing i dislike since it is cloud base it is scalalble and cost effective document management solution.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Docuware digitizes all business processes like human resource and legal files by removing paper based system thus saving time and cost.

It has automated and streamlined our business process like client data management and on boarding .It enhances transparency and increases collaboration in every department increasing business efficiency.

What Enterprise Content Management (ECM) solution do you use?

Joe E.

"In use for 2 weeks, thuroughtly impressed bythe software."

What do you like best?

customization and great support during our implementation process so far.

What do you dislike?

Difficult to download documents back out of docuware.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Well worth a try.

We have almost eliminated paper invoices and saved time and money storing documents virtually.

Simon G.

"Document management and workflow automation solution that meets requirements"

What do you like best?

DocuWare makes it seamless to capture data from various sources and process it to information that can be used to make decisions. It supports automated import of information and entry of structured data without manual effort. It also support importing of data from outlook and other email providers.

What do you dislike?

Our overall experience with DocuWare has been good, it saves us time and resources.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are considering a document management and workflow automation solution, DocuWare is a reliable tool that meets all its requirements.

We have used DocuWare to manage documents and automate workflows. It helps us have error-free data while at the same time saves time and resources.

Mercy J.

"DocuWare Review"

What do you like best?

This is a great software for managing documents.

Archiving documents using DocuWare is simple.

Setting up DocuWare is also very easy.

DocuWare is a fast and efficient tool.

What do you dislike?

This is the right tool for electronic document management.

I can assure the prospective customers that DocuWare has no flaws.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I can assure the prospects that DocuWare is very recommendable because it is affordable.

For electronic documents management, DocuWare is the most reliable tool to consider.

DocuWare has been helpful to us because it is secure.

We lose no files when using it.

Richard M.

"Awesome in organization and sharing of documents "

What do you like best?

Docuware is a software that I'd very reliable for sharing documents to anyone at any location.

It helps to keep track of all documents,paper and electronic documents that ate shared to other users.

Its workflow automation is very rady and it incorporates workflows which are applied on any file to keep team members on task and updated .

It is a secure software as it has locks that can be implemented on user hence keeping documents safe.

It also has an interface that is user friendly and that is easy on the eyes.

Dovuware helps to perform different multiple tasks in multiple documents without leaving the site

What do you dislike?

Considering that it had helped inso many ways regarding sharing and managing documents I have not experienced a defect on this software.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a software that you can depend on for security of your documents and for organization and management of your files.

Tracking documents.

Enhancing the security of very important documents.

Sharing documents I'd made easier and faster.

Allowing multiple tasks to be done on documents

Magdalene M.

"Maintaining security of documents"

What do you like best?

It is a software that is very safe. It ensured that my files and documentscarw protected as it has locks that ensured this. Docuware is very easy to use and setup and makes it easy to share documents to everyone in the team. This is a software that has an interesting interface that's makes it easy to use. In it I can manage and organize my documents since it allows many tasks to be don't on the documents. You can easily share your documents using dovuware and also keep track of the sharec documents.

What do you dislike?

This software cannot operate without being connected to a strong network

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is easy to use and ensures that documents sharing and security is facilitated

Managing and organizing documents.Sharing documents among team members. Maintaining the security of your documents.

peris s.

"Incredible administrative tool"

What do you like best?

I prefer this tool over its competitor due to its user friendly dashboard that is easy to use. It was quick to learn how to use the software and connecting it to our existing system was not difficult.

The software can be tailor to meet the expectations of the company with less effort.

I love the fact that I can access data everywhere since the software can be installed in various devices.

What do you dislike?

I have no complains about this software though customer support is sometimes slow and you may remain stuck over a small issue for a long time.

This platform have make it easy to file and retrieve document. The bulkness of paper work have greatly reduce and this have enhance efficiency and productivity.

This software have enhance document security and integrity.

Document reliability have been greatly enhanced since you can access the data with various internet enabled device and this have really enable us to collaborate with our remote workers faster.

George M.

"Using DocuWare for Documents management and workflows Automation."

What do you like best?

This software automates workflows and processes with alot of speed and simplicity thus it's less time consuming.

Removes manual and tedious tasks for team member hence they are able to put more focus on projects to yield high productivity and profits.

Making changes on documents and workflows is more easier with DocuWare.

I enjoy working with the drop and drag functionality of this software.

Documents management is made much simpler by DocuWare.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the way the pricing models of this software isn't indicated on their website compared to it's competitor who publishes their pricing plans on their websites.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Would recommend it for ECM and EDM.

We solves the problems of document management and workflows automation using DocuWare to bring efficiency and productivity within our organization.

Easy to manage contents within our organization.

Kennedy K.

"Document Management in the cloud is made easy by DocuWare "

What do you like best?

What i like most about DocuWare is ease of accessibility via any web-enabled device.

I also like how DocuWare allows me to automate indexing data on docs.

Finally, integration with external platforms allows me to add docs from a main system or search on this app.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it is hard to login to DocuWare where it takes long before loading.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

To try DocuWare if they want to use ECM features from one place.

DocuWare has eliminated paperwork in our corporation since with DocuWare it is super easy to submit docs to our office from clients and colleagues from different departments.

Julius K.

"Enterprise Content Management is made easy by DocuWare"

What do you like best?

What I like is that DocuWare is accessible in the cloud via any web-enabled device.

DocuWare has great mobility support that makes it easy for me to access company docs via my smartphone from anywhere there's cloud computing.

The free trial allocated by the vendor is another thing that I like most about DocuWare since it enabled me to make an informed decision.

DocuWare kinetic solutions has replaced paper-based error-prone workflow with fast and reliable automated processes

What do you dislike?

That it's a bit hard to customize DocuWare during the initial setup.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would highly recommend DocuWare for Enterprise Content Management.

Document management

Wirkflow automation

Invoice processing

Employee management.

Enterprise Content Management

Autumn T.

"Saves so much paper!"

What do you like best?

It has really helped our company reduce on paper cost and filing papers in general. It’s convenient also due to the many features of storing documents.

What do you dislike?

There’s nothing to dislike about Docuware.

Less paper cost. Easy storage.

Megan O.

"Love docuware and all that it can do. "

What do you like best?

I like how user friendly it is and how easily accessible they are making the user controls

What do you dislike?

when docuware isn't working it really isn't working. It seems as if everything shuts down.

storage and going paperless. The benefits are documents being stored in an easily accessible place

"Docuware is a great database platform"

What do you like best?

Most people think of docuware as a database of documents. However, with Docuware forms I can collect any random data I want. Then I can use that data any way I want.

What do you dislike?

My biggest complaint with docuware cloud was user administration however with Docuware 7 the cloud can sync with active directory. Now my biggest complaint is that it is slow.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are going to integrate with other systems make sure you find out what is required by the other systems before you start building file cabinets

We used to use paper for everything. We have 9 different locations and the paper would take forever for snails to deliver it between sites. Not only that but for some things that needed approval from several different people it could get lost between people. Now with Docuware workflows things are put in docuware and instantly directed to the person or people that need to act.

Julie S.

"Fun in Phili"

What do you like best?

The ability to speak to other DocuWare users. As a new Administrator it was good to hear of others experiences with DocuWare.

What do you dislike?

There was not anything I did not like during the conference. I wish the Basics class would have been 2 hours.

Documents requiring signature. We are purchasing DocuWare Forms to help alleviate the usage of paper.

AI
Administrator in Insurance

"Docuware user"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and organization, less paper

What do you dislike?

the viewer screen takes some getting use to.

Going paperless!

"Well done!"

What do you like best?

I really enjoyed the training sessions. We are new to Docuware and picked up a lot of tips and shortcuts.

What do you dislike?

One of the training sessions couldn't get the PowerPoint slides to work.

Again, I'm a new user. I came back to the office and created a vacation request form. It worked!!

Denise S.

"Positive and informative"

What do you like best?

Great variety of technical and non-technical classes. Great interaction with DocuWare staff and expertise. The venue was great! The technical classes were great asset and I was able to get a lot of great information from those classes. The examples where very helpful. It was great to hear other users as questions and helped me understand what there concerns and what they did in situations. The experts giving the classes was refreshing and positive. Having face to face with the experts and knowing that you would be able to reach out to them. We did have a one on one with one of the experts and our new onboarding user, and they felt a lot better about the product and war willing to move forward In working out a solution for their business needs. Additional training as it relates to the new versions maybe webinars so that we are able to help our users before the product is released to them.

What do you dislike?

Wish I was able to attend more of the classes. Lots to pick from but only 6 slots to attend. I would have liked to attend the more of the none technical classes as to assist the co-workers in what they where hearing and helping them understand what they where hearing and relate it to our business processes.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Getting Centera working so that we can move to 7.0 and other versions.

Able to engage staff that we need the workflow modules and forms module. We where having issues with brining more user groups on because of the fear of paperless. With listening to other users from other companies embracing the product. Also listening to them tell there roll out stories helped them understand that this is common. Having several of our users go to the conference helped in just dialoging within the company on potential improvements that can facilitate as a result of this. Would love to have classes for the IT people to learn more of the product to be able to understand the process and walk the users through there ideas. Overall the conference was great. Would love to be able to learn more of the new version before the roll out..

Heideh S.

"My Adoration of DocuWare "

What do you like best?

There is so much I truly like about DocuWare. This is a program I Proudly stand behind and highly recommend. I like that it brings transparency, accountability, ease of use, ease of configuration and ease of searching for documents {especially full text search}

What do you dislike?

One crucial option w are patiently waiting for is the ability to Mass Stamp or Mass Decision, this is not yet available, But I know it is in the blueprint for an upcoming version, this is one feature which would save my teams even more time. Secondly the feature I would like to soon see would be the ability to filter result lists and workflow tasks.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take your time during configuration, Ask many questions, If this then what?, if that then what?, ask about rarities and one offs

We have significantly reduced cost by virtually omitting the use of paper, coping, collating not to mention the savings not having to send out 3 FedEx overnight packages each week to different 6 locations across North America. Now imagine when a package gets lost, the time & effort to recreate... DocuWare has made this issue obsolete for us.

"Docuware Review 2018"

What do you like best?

DW has so much flexibility to address unlimited business opportunities.

What do you dislike?

There is some complexity to setting up properly.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We have grown significantly since adding DW without having to add staff in accounting thanks to DW.

Accounts Payable workflow, contract storage and indexing for vendor management, real estate indexing and document storage, business approval workflows,

Rodney P.

"DocuWare increases efficiency and productivity of dealing with documents throughout our organization"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use of the DocuWare system in general. I like the increased visibility of documents for the users who need them and the improved security for protecting documents from users who shouldn't see them. I like the robustness and the flexibility of the DocuWare system and the many options for integrating the document availability into other line-of-business applications. With the addition of Forms and Digital Workflows, DocuWare is the only ECM system you will ever need.

What do you dislike?

I do wish DocuWare did a better job of automatically grouping (clipping and/or stapling) similar documents, based on key index fields, when indexing and storing documents. This is currently a very "manual" process when dealing with a large batches of dissimilar document types.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take the time to plan your required file cabinets, document volumes, and retention policies in the beginning. This effort will pay off in the long run with a more efficient and more maintainable document management solution.

We use DocuWare to handle document management activities in every department throughout our organization. DocuWare has improved the accuracy of filing and storing documents, greatly decreased the time it takes to locate documents at a later time, and improved the visibility of documents for the appropriate users. DocuWare has greatly increased our efficiency and productivity when dealing with traditional "document-based" processes.

C

"Docuware Tool is fit for Document Processes "

What do you like best?

Forms feature, API connectivity and Tasks.

What do you dislike?

Search Feature, No Plugin fro Premier ERP esp. SAP and Oracle

Order processing

Lucien S.

"Docuware User Conference review"

What do you like best?

The classes where the best part. Learning from others how the system should be used and how best to optimize it.

What do you dislike?

User panel. It was too long. Maybe a short video with their responses would be better.

Document sharing and editing

E
Executive Sponsor

"good for document management, but struggling with integration to Epicor"

What do you like best?

lots of features, and easy to search. The concept of smart connect is good

What do you dislike?

integration with our ERP system has not yet worked.

in the process of getting rid of paper flow, where we end up having duplicate orders on the floor.

User in Chemicals

"New User"

What do you like best?

The ability to scan documents and it auto recognize text in order to file in the correct location or go to the correct persons

What do you dislike?

It works a lot like PDF but it doesn't quite have the same simple coding capabilities when it comes to if this then that OR that type fomulas.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It would definitely help when becoming a paperless system

streamlined the scanning process in our Accounting department. Fully paperless!

Learn more about DocuWare

DocuWare Videos

Learning about DocuWare?

* We monitor all DocuWare reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.