DigitalPersona Atlus

4.7

DigitalPersona Altus is a modular framework that leverages what user already built without ripping and replacing, it integrates seamlessly with both legacy and cloud-based applications to fit existing workflows and supports the widest range of authentication credentials, including biometrics which provide proof of presence.

Work for DigitalPersona Atlus?

Learning about DigitalPersona Atlus?

DigitalPersona Atlus Reviews

Showing 6 DigitalPersona Atlus reviews
DigitalPersona Atlus review by Eunice H.
Eunice H.

"The best in file protection fully guaranteed"

What do you like best?

I recognize the great security capacity of this product that also does not limit your privacy, since it can be used in tablets and cell phones. You can keep your personal and work information in total privacy, with a totally individual fingerprint. No one can access your documents without a brief authorization.

What do you dislike?

After a few months of use, it tells me that it is not compatible with my cell phone, in addition to rejecting my fingerprint because of the fat on my finger. The fingerprint reader can be a bit strict.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If privacy and security to work in a comfortable work environment is what you are looking for, this product is your best option, with its fingerprint reader function it guarantees your files in private.

Since in my work I handle important and private documents and files, I must have protection for my work devices. With this product I cover all my work needs, and I can also protect my personal files, excellent service.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about DigitalPersona Atlus
DigitalPersona Atlus review by juan jose c.
juan jose c.

" Access to my files with my fingerprints"

What do you like best?

This software is very convenient, since I can apply it not only in smart phones, but also in tablet, it allows me to have high security in my files, since my work is confidential due to the finances that I have from some companies, thanks in part of this software and others I can be sure that nobody could violate my security to access my files.

What do you dislike?

The problem I have had is that at 3 months I started to say that it is not compatible with my mobile and the application stops me. I have a Samsung S5, it was because of this problem that I decided to use another application, the probelama was not resolved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very useful to protect files, but I recommend that you install the updated software and are in contact with the support in case you find any flaw in the software that is out of reach

El software me sirve para brindar más información sobre seguridad en mi trabajo y documentos que deben ser resguardados.

What Multi-Factor Authentication solution do you use?

DigitalPersona Atlus review by Milary M.
Milary M.

"Guaranteed security for my files."

What do you like best?

The use of this software is quite convenient because it does not limit me, since I can use it both in tablets and smartphones. Garatiza the security of my data increasing labor privacy.

What do you dislike?

The fingerprint reader can sometimes be strict, I also had the inconvenience that after a certain time I was told that it was not compatible with my cell phone.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The best for the security of your files, for better performance, it would be excellent to download the updated software.

The important problem that I resolved is security since this software helps me to guarantee the security of both my confidential files and those that are not.

DigitalPersona Atlus review by Maikerlis C.
Maikerlis C.

"Absolute confidentiality to your files"

What do you like best?

The security it provides is quite useful when keeping your personal files protected both on a tablet and on a cell phone. Using the fingerprint to privatize your work artifacts is the best, it generates confidence and tranquility.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it's hard for the fingerprint reader to read my fingerprint.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The best in file protection and easy to use, any questions that arise, stay in touch with the support and downloading the updated version would be the best.

Protection of my files, since something as personal as the fingerprint to access my tablet or cell phone, guarantees the confidentiality of my files.

DigitalPersona Atlus review by Aimara L.
Aimara L.

"Best software to guarantee your privacy"

What do you like best?

Logging in to something as confidential as email, with a fingerprint is a wonder, because it guarantees the security of my data both on my tablet and on my cell phone. It gives me a safe and totally private work environment.

What do you dislike?

The fingerprint reader is very strict at times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Downloading the updated software will be very helpful, safe and totally effective.

The most important and difficult problem to solve was solved with this software, which has been absolute security, since the fingerprint is individual, so it keeps my files in complete privacy.

DigitalPersona Atlus review by krystal w.
krystal w.

"daily user"

What do you like best?

I love being able to use my fingerprint for signing in to things like email and frequently used programs.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the fingerprint readers are picky. If there is too much oil on your finger or not enough it has a hard time reading.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This product definitely beneficial for companies that need easy access to secure information.

security is a definite benefit, ease of acces

Learning about DigitalPersona Atlus?

* We monitor all DigitalPersona Atlus reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.