Digital Workplace (formerly MyIT)

3.8

BMC Digital Workplace software delivers simple, context-aware interfaces that provide engaging experiences to support employees whenever, wherever, and however they want to work.

Work for Digital Workplace (formerly MyIT)?

Learning about Digital Workplace (formerly MyIT)?

Digital Workplace (formerly MyIT) Reviews

Showing 2 Digital Workplace (formerly MyIT) reviews
Digital Workplace (formerly MyIT) review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Quick and easy to use!"

What do you like best?

The system is quick and easy to use! I can submit a ticket to my IT team here and am able to send along with a description of the issue a screen shot of the error message I am receiving

What do you dislike?

There are a ton of Service Request topics. Would like for it to be more simplified to find the specific topic I am looking for as sometime it connects me to the wrong IT user if I do not provide the correct subject area

Helps to better communicate myself and IT especially at a company as large as the one I work with where IT does not even sit in our building. This program helps to clearly lay out the errors we may be having and connects us with an IT user to help solve our issues

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Digital Workplace (formerly MyIT)
Digital Workplace (formerly MyIT) review by Administrator

"Digital Workplace, I Highly Recommend"

What do you like best?

Digital Workplace is one of the best tools we are currently using, I have recommended it to almost all of my colleagues in an email. We have not had any problems with it at our place of business and find that it is superior in class- compared to other products that are similar.I find that workers are using this more and actually like it much more than other workplace type systems we have had in the past. That helps us have more productive workers, and a more productive workplace also.

What do you dislike?

I do not dislike anything so far, and have found that the seamless qualities of Workplace surpass anything we have used in the past. Workplace has increased our productivity, companywide, and is easy to use and understand. Familiarize yourself with it if you are in a leadership postition so that you can easily help others with it. I found that it is simple to do this, and a wonderful tool that we have implemented with our company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Digital workplace is much better than competitor products, and has less "glitchy" things happen while in use. If anything we highly recommend it to our colleagues and peers and find it really simple to use.

We are realizing, better productivity, better completion rates, and less "dropped balls". Workplace has simplified tasks for our business and created a positive space for work to be completed.

What Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of Digital Workplace (formerly MyIT) for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

VirtualBox Logo
VirtualBox
VirtualBox is an open source x86 and AMD64/Intel64 VDI solution for enterprises.
Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops Logo
Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops
4.0
Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops is a VDI solution that transforms applications into a secure on-demand service available to any user, anywhere, on any device.
Workstation Pro Logo
Workstation Pro
VMware Workstation Pro allows technical professionals develop, test, demonstrate and deploy software by running multiple x86-based operating systems simultaneously on the same PC.
Fusion Logo
Fusion
Fusion provides a virtualization solution for running Windows programs on a Mac.
Horizon 7 Logo
Horizon 7
4.0
Horizon 7 is a virtual desktop software suite that securely delivers applications to end-users on the device of their choice, increasing user's flexibility while reducing costs, and maintaining data security.
Amazon WorkSpaces Logo
Amazon WorkSpaces
3.9
Amazon WorkSpaces is a secure desktop computing service that runs on the AWS cloud it allows provision cloud-based virtual desktops and provide users access to the documents, applications, and resources needd from any supported device, including Windows and Mac computers, Chromebooks, iPads, Fire tablets, and Android tablets.
Vagrant Logo
Vagrant
4.7
Create and configure lightweight, reproducible, and portable development environments.
Citrix Workspace Logo
Citrix Workspace
4.0
Citrix Workspace offers a user-centric experience where everything you need to work is in one unified app, with conditional access and performance made simple based on user context and IT-designed policies. Citrix Workspace fully aggregates all apps and data across all applications—both on-premises and cloud—to deliver the right experience to the right user at the right time.
Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) Logo
Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI)
Evolve IP's Virtual Desktop is a software product that allows users to access virtualized desktops in the cloud.
Horizon Cloud Logo
Horizon Cloud
VMware Horizon Cloud enables the delivery of cloud-hosted or on-premises virtual desktops and apps to any device, anywhere, from a single cloud control plane.

Learning about Digital Workplace (formerly MyIT)?

* We monitor all Digital Workplace (formerly MyIT) reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.