Digimind Social Reviews & Product Details

Senior Data Analyst
What do you like best?

It is an important tool for any strategic decision we make in our business, I like that it has an easy configuration to save time and it is very easy to use. Digimind allowed us to obtain instant and dynamic results that allowed us to act in real time, it helps us to collect information in real time about what is being said about our brand throughout the web. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The tool adds so much that you will spend a lot of time configuring and then discovering information that is not relevant to your organization. Also, among other things that I don't like about the platform is the difficulty of looking back for information, the limited number of queries. Every now and then, I have trouble with mentions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Tool that is capable of keeping track of conversations in many different languages, including languages that no other competitor supports. Very complete with truly innovative products. Digimind Social is extremely powerful as a monitoring tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Using this platform has helped me provide informative reports and statistics to my clients. Digimind has helped me provide better quality reports. It is an amazing solution to monitor our clients, it has provided us with a wealth of information about the news and conversations that occur around our brand. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Digimind Social Overview

What is Digimind Social?

Digimind is the leading social media monitoring and competitive intelligence software, designed for brands and agencies who want to accelerate digital transformation through an insights-driven approach. Recognized by Forrester and Gartner, Digimind’s best-in-class technology transforms social and online data into actionable business insights, enabling marketers to effectively plan, execute, and analyze their marketing strategy. Founded in 1998, Digimind is headquartered in New York, Paris, Singapore, and Rabat, serving more than 600 customers worldwide including LinkedIn, Sony, McCann Worldwide, and Lexus.

Digimind Social Details
Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, German, Greek, English, Estonian, Persian, Finnish, French, Hebrew, Croatian, Hungarian, Indonesian, Icelandic, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Albanian, Serbian, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Chinese (Simplified)

Digimind is the global social media monitoring and competitive intelligence company that provides businesses with unrivaled insights into their true standing in the market.

Digimind’s multi-faceted analytical engine and dynamic benchmarking features allow users to drill down into the data and compare their brand or competitor mentions by many filters including geography, sentiment, language, media type, volume, reach, and any user-defined categories like product features. Moreover, with Digimind’s proprietary search engine monitoring technology, brands can anticipate trends and crises. Users can then quickly and easily take all this data to-go with custom reports and seamless API integration.

Digimind's Analytics is a social measurement tool that provides an aggregate analysis of all social communities, dynamic filters to dive deep into data for specific insights, and benchmarking features to help brands understand how they stack up in their competitive landscape.

Above all, Digimind’s renowned user-friendly platform lowers the cost of adoption and deployment to internal teams. Find out why the world’s best brands use Digimind.

Digimind
@digimindci

CMO, Digimind

Digimind Social Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Digimind Social community
Have you used Digimind Social before?

Digimind Social Reviews

Showing 172 Digimind reviews
Already have Digimind Social?
What do you like best?

Is a friendly and totally intuitive software.

Is a very efficient tool to collect information on specific topics and also allows you to have a complete vision of the digital reputation of your company, since you can know information from social networks and digital media. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The software has problems collecting information from LinkedIn, however it is a problem of the social network and not so much of the software.

On the other hand, it would be good if the software expand the information to make the influencers network, that not only be made by twitter information. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use the software frequently to achieve the expected objectives. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The software helped us to know in a real way the reputation of the company. Being a miner company, there are different opinions of the industry and the software helped us to know the main issues that the public mentions of the company.

It also helped us to know the public's opinion in times of labor crisis, managing to generate analysis for decision making. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Data Research Analyst
What do you like best?

It is a powerful monitoring tool to listen to all online conversations, it has a modern and simple setup to save time and an easy to read interface. The user interface is uncluttered and visually pleasing, where it is easy to navigate and understand. This tool is easy to use to monitor what people are saying about your brands and products. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Digimind is the first service we use for online monitoring. That is why it is difficult to compare. However,not all mentions can be collected, especially due to geographic limitations. It may take some time to speed up your computer to perform complex analyzes. Also, the initial setup process takes some time to modify. Perhaps more training videos would be helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is ideal to support the product development of our personalized audience service for professionals. This tool is definitely better than most programs and definitely better value for money. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It has helped to see the big picture and gain a benchmark on the performance of our competitors. We use Digimind for real-time monitoring to identify new opportunities for our communication work, we can collect all the relevant content and see it at a glance, as well as make sense of it on a macro level with your analysis of sentiments and concepts. Finally, it allows us to be aware of any urgent problems that may need immediate attention. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Data Analyst
What do you like best?

I like that it has an easy setup to save time and is very easy to use, it is easy to use with useful functions and it allows to create complete analyzes. The interface is extremely easy to interpret, the design is unique, and everything is easy to find. It is an important tool for any strategic decision we make in our business, the design is unique and everything is easy to find, the support team is second to none, very reactive and is always here when I need help. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some things that bother me, when selecting date ranges and switching between different analyzes, the dates you selected to start with the reset. However, Digimind provides this support and helped me to familiarize myself with the tool in a short time, also I don't like the platform is the difficulty of looking back for information. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It really depends on what use and purpose of each user, it is great for tracking many different things. He was extremely practical and always ready to answer any questions I had. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Digimind has helped me to provide sentiment analysis, not only can I generate statistics on customer mentions, but I can also get deeper insight into comments, provide better quality reports to my clients. This tool provides the things you need to listen socially, it provides deep dive analysis that other platforms don't provide. This is a great tool with ever-evolving features and top-notch customer support. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Digimind Social exalts me at an incredible level to coordinate the position I have in social networks. The management of social interaction platforms is effective and is constantly growing. I have managed to understand the marketing statistics to such an extent that I know what is good for me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The integration with LinkedIn has given me headaches, I can't sync highlights with this application. It has not been the best option to use it as a strategic social network. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You will be able to achieve many objectives at the level of advertising and marketing understanding in terms of statistics. We are able to capitalize on the idea or concept of improvement in every aspect of marketing competitiveness. It does not have a high price that will surely convince you to execute it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We perform excellent business marketing management, we can know the next steps and the position of the brand in the entire industry market. We have been able to know the strengths and weaknesses in terms of advertising distribution. It has had the boom that was expected and that is why the organization is pleased with the software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

You can analyze and benchmark an unlimited number of social media accounts at the same time. You can gain valuable insights to improve your marketing strategy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I find it a bit complicated to understand all the data so it would be great if the users can receive how-to guides or user manuals to use Digimind most effectively. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Play around with it for a while and you will see how useful it is for your business!! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am using it to understand about each of the markets in Europe I am managing and to develop my marketing strategies accordingly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Easy to use, friendly user interface with direct links to related sites. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Can't find any as of now. Perhaps more infographics would be useful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

To do predictive modelling and forecast. Searching for impact on competitors business based on certain actions/campaigns that they have done. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

clear representation and easy to understand data and Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

so far i have not seen any negative sides Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use it daily for more familiarization of the features Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

no problems faced so far Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

What I enjoy most about Digimind is its ease of use and user-friendliness. Many other platforms that offer similar services to Digimind are much more complicated to navigate through. Additionally, I find that the statistics and data visualizations Digimind provides are eloquent and extremely comprehensive. I personally take advantage of the fact that I can make my searches so specific. Utilizing this platform has assisted me in providing my clients with informative reports and statistics. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

One thing I dislike about the platform is the difficulty in looking backward for information. Often times it would be helpful for me and my clients to be able to backtrack and review statistics and information that could be compared and contrasted with the current data. This issue could very well be a result of my own improper navigation of the platform. However, I still believe that being able to gather past statistics and visualizations would be incredibly helpful for my work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do not hesitate to explore all of the different options the platform provides. You very well may find specific ways of categorizing your data that can be beneficial for the nuances of your work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Digimind has assisted me in providing an improved quality of reports to my clients. One problem that this platform has allowed me to solve is separating positive and negative mentions. By allowing me to conduct sentiment analysis, I can not only generate statistics regarding client mentions, but I am also able to have a more in-depth view into the general feedback they are receiving online via social media. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Digimind provides both positive and negative sentiment analysis, something very much used by us. The Key Concepts page is also another thing used by us, it helps get a better understanding of trends. Additionally, the geolocations is very useful, it gives you more information as to where a given topic or word is trending; obviously not all is able to be geolocated. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The limited number of queries, it is a good tool that I would consider buying for personal use, but it is a bit pricey. It took me a while to figure out how to use the product, at first it is a bit complicated; I searched online for YouTube videos or manuals showing how to use it but found none. A colleague showed me how to use the product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Have someone train you on using it, almost no online material is available to learn it by yourself (in many cases a YouTube video is available for these types of things, but not for Digimind). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Online trends, positive and negative comments relating to certain topics are examined through Digimind, providing us with further insight into the topics. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Project Manager
What do you like best?

Digimind Social has a very nice interface, I really like the graphics and all the functions that can be used for any purpose, I love that Digimind offers so much information with one click. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

When using the tool for the first time, it is essential to have a good introduction, tutorials and good technical support. But thanks to its good support, it helped me to familiarize myself with the tool in a short time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Excellent platform for monitoring the performance of the properties of social networks, also provides a very competitive advantage when we talk to track conversations won on social networks. Provides deep dive analysis that other platforms do not offer. Dare to use it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are using Digimind Social to monitor our customers. It helps us to collect information in real time about what is said about our brand throughout the web, while allowing us to manage everything in its comprehensive platform. It also helps us to follow trends and inform our content marketing strategies and media relations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Their platform is simple. The layout is unique and everything is easy to find. Its not ugly, bulky and overwhelming like some of the competitors. Its seamless. The account team (at least my customer success manager, Tony Y.) was amazing. He was extremely hands on and always willing to answer any questions I had and updating me on any new features that roll out. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

A few pet peeves, when selecting date ranges and switching between different analytics the dates you selected to begin with reset. Occasionally, I have issues with mentions etc. but their support team is somewhat fast-moving on finding the solution or the issue. I hope one day their platform will support real-time responding for community management purposes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You have to really know what you want to use Digimind for. I recommend having a solid strategy for using that way you have a game-plan on how to use the insights. Where its solely for Social Listening, etc. Again, their account team is incredible. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Competitive analysis, social listening, community management. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Social Media Analyst
What do you like best?

I frequently use Digimind and I prefer it over any other platform. I really like the interface of the platform, I also love the graphs, the functionalities that can be used for a million purposes, I love that Digimind offers so much information at a click.

I also love the colours, and how easy and how deductible is everything. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dont like the fact that it started to collect a lot less mention, comparing to what I had in Synthesio. Still, there are more pertinent ones thant there were there. Its just that there are less mentions.I feel like it happened much more on a social media platform for a certain client, than what Digimind is showing me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use it! Everything works and looks great! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Im helping my clients improve their online and offline communication, Im also finding new, easier ways of doing my work, Im speeding up processes and improving the quality and aspect of my newletters and rapports. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

PR & Communication Specialist
What do you like best?

I'm in control in choosing what I want to know or see - either our own school progress, or how our competitors has been doing, and even finding out who's our influencers are. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

None in particular - even though I wonder if I can get more data on users and competitors, since we are facing a high speed data transfer nowadays. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's better to sign up for a trial first. You never know what you'll get until you give it a go. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The negative sentiment is the one that has been our main focus, through monitoring, we can know it earlier before it gets ugly, thus we can create the right strategy to handle it accordingly. It's been quite handy for us, knowing that our competitors can do the same too - in terms of speed and acknowledgment. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Investigador & Ayudante de Cátedra
What do you like best?

Probably, it is the amount of information that digimind recovers from the networks and its capacity of transform or solve the information into a dashboard. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Maybe, it would be its low capacity of discourse understanding in media and social networks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

As all we know, the social networks are an important key for the analysis of a tecnology. In this case, we use digimind for the analysis of the user experience in transport (especifically, railroads). We need to know and report which are the more important subjects about complains, problems or solutions that our users experiment in their trips. We do a lot of testing and opinion polls that we take as insights to our job, but that´s not full fill the entire work of analysis we need. And that is the problem that digiminid solves to us.

Finally, the more importante benefit is to save and reduce the time of work. Digimind automates a hole work of searching and integrating information that takes hours in almost real time.

Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

I love the ease of use of this product. We previously used Crimson Hexagon and it wasn't as user friendly as Digimind. Digimind's Account team and Customer Success Team is incredible and always on top of questions or feedback we have. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally there are bugs or issues with the API. I understand some of their capabilities are still in the works. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Depending on the cost or how large your company is, valuable insights can be pulled from this tool. Learnings and Insights won't be immediate but Digimind's team truly wants to see you succeed. I'm grateful to have their team available to make learning and gathering insights much easier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Social Monitoring, Community Management, Reputation Montioring, Content and Trend Insights Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Social Media Strategist
What do you like best?

The tool has helped our tremendously small team in evaluating our social platforms. The Digimind team has always been on hand to answer questions and advise on best practices. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The tool is still, at times, pretty confusing but recent updates have made that less often. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The company is heavily focused on sentiment around the brand as we encounter scammers. We pride ourselves in positive customer experience so understanding how our content is received on social has educated and allowed us to develop strategies to address. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Network Administrator
What do you like best?

I like how organized it is, easy to use. I also like the reporting side of it, it really makes our lives easier Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We mainly tag mentions on our account, and it really makes me uneasy when you click the tag button for a mention and you want to search a tag, the popup disappears twice or thrice until you can type on it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This platform will make your reporting better and easier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Social media presence and support. It helps us track the sentiments. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Aurélien Blaha of Digimind

hi Marc, thanks for the review :) The annoyance you describe sounds more like a bug on your browser than an issue with Digimind itself. Would you mind opening a support ticket so that can dive deeper into this issue? Thanks!

Digital Specialist
What do you like best?

The customer service has improved immensely over the time we have had the tool. Our current reps are really responsive and helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is too much information being pulled in and it is time consuming to break it all down. It requires the user to be very hands on in order to get meaningful results. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is great for tracking a lot of different things, however, you must have the time to devote to using the tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We currently are using the tool to capture chatter around our clients' brands. We originally purchased the tool for reputation management but it wasn't the correct solution for our client's needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UP
What do you like best?

The ability to tag within a query and then create graphs from that data -- be it sentiment or share of voice of different branded medications, is really superb. I can use these graphs to give evidence for exploring new trends. I also think being able to break out the top keywords and share of voice for those phrases is key to helping us formulate our audience description for our creative team.

Tony, our Digimind customer success manager, has been an absolute key asset in our uptake of Digimind into our business stream. Before Tony started working with us, we had only captured a fraction of the value of Digimind. We were assigned two other customer success consultants prior to Tony and they were not nearly as helpful. I would have given Digimind a lower score if it were not for the bi-monthly work sessions he has set up for us to go through how to apply Digimind to many of my projects. Essentially, he makes the cost worth it.

It is very important for us to be able to filter messages by the influencer rating. That is easy to do with Digimind. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I believe our use case for Digimind is not the most common. A challenge we face is sorting through all the news articles that are from pharmaceutical companies. Because I am trying to get an understanding of how patients feel about a medication, stock market announcements are not so useful. I know I can filter out mentions from higher influencer value publications. I think unfortunately that doesn't always leave an N big enough to work with.

It is difficult to pinpoint individual influencers. I wish I didn't get a feed of 100+ influencers but a smaller, more curated list. I think that could really increase the value we get from this feature. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get advice on how to build out the tag system to make it as custom as possible. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are using Digimind not to understand our own brand against competing brands, but to map out our audience's journey -- what they talk about, what they hear about their disease, how engaged they are online and at what stage of their disease, and to aid feasibility analysis. From this perspective, we can use share of voice to estimate the amount of engaged patients, and to estimate awareness of different medications that may be a part of the research study. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

My favorite thing about Digimind is their collection of knowledgeable representatives. From the on boarding process to account managers to the on going support, Digimind has a great team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The tool is very expansive and not always easiest to get around in and find what you're looking for. That's why I think it's so important to at the support team of the tool and not just the tool itself. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be prepared. Have a solid understanding of what your goals are for the tool, what queries will be used, how the information will be used, and identify information that you definitely don't want. The tool brings in so much, you'll lose a lot of time setting up and then discovering information that's not relevant to your organization. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are able to accurately monitor crisis situations across a variety of channels in one place. We are using Digimind Social to follow trends and inform our content marketing and media relations strategies. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AA
What do you like best?

What I like best about Digimind is having the keyword automation rules that can easily help us mapped out the mentions to several topics that we can digest. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The cap of mentions is very limiting in some way that we have to set up strict filters to weed out the conversations to achieve below the mentions cap. Moreover, the ability to backtracking conversations would be great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Digimind provides a clear view of the conversations about our brands that we can take actions based on what people currently perceived about our brands and be able to come up with a very relevant content for our audience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Data & Business Analyst
What do you like best?

The initial training and set up was very useful. It was in site and we could follow by email the next weeks to solve our doubts. Our consultant tried his best to help us to optimize the queries to collect all the possible publications. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We need help to add some specific sources (mainly forums) and to understand how to analyse the huge amount of data collected Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Detection of product issues thanks to customer publications.

Understand what our customers are talking in their social media profiles.

Quickly predict trends. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.