Dialwebhosting Reviews & Product Details

Dialwebhosting Overview

What is Dialwebhosting?

DialWebHosting is a Web hosting provider that provide fast, secure and reliable web hosting services such as, dedicated server hosting, shared hosting, VPS hosting, reseller hosting and email hosting services.

Dialwebhosting Details

Samy
2000
Istanbul, Istanbul
@DialWebHosting
Answer a few questions to help the Dialwebhosting community
Have you used Dialwebhosting before?

Dialwebhosting Reviews

Showing 10 Dialwebhosting reviews
Already have Dialwebhosting?
Senior Consultant
Real Estate
What do you like best?

No doubt there are many hosts in the industry but I'm pretty much sure there is no one compared to Dialwebhosting. Their services and way to attend customer by support team are great. Their ability to solve issues are appreciable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Only point to dislike is they don't generate tickets on calls. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Highly recommend to all Web hosting users to try Dialwebhosting Once. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Initially, I hosted one website with their VPS server plan. But after experiencing one-year hosting services and all other benefits of web hosting, I host two more sites with them. Their server availability and dependability is the best part. All my websites are working well in fact great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Digital Manager
Automotive
What do you like best?

For like working with Dialwebhosting for few years now. The thing I like most is the way they are keep working to be more better, more reliable and more user friendly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike about Dialwebhosting as my web host. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I am using vps server service along with data center facility which is completely managed, dependable and secured. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With my previous web host only issue I faced are downtime and irresponsiblity, but now with Dialwebhosting all problems resolved. Also the support and tech team are great help. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Online Training Resources Provider in Logitics and International Trade Management
Business Supplies and Equipment
What do you like best?

Dialwebhosting is well equipped to provide all types of hosting services. Whether it is ecommerce hosting, CDN hosting, Joomla hosting or any other hosting services. Their hosting packages are affordable and best to buy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I really can’t figure out any reason to dislike Dialwebhosting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I am very happy with Dialwebhosting and reason behind it the hosting services I’m getting on such low price. CDN hosting service from them boost my business. Their CDN plans, I think are most affordable plans as compared to other service providers. I recommend Dialwebhosting to all those who are looking for reliable and scalable CDN hosting services. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Server downtime problem is completely solved. Infact, there is an amazing growth in my existing business all because of Dialwebhosting’s quality uptime, infrastructure, experts support and advanced addons. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Project Manager
What do you like best?

* Fastest speed to host applications

* Dedicated servers to host multiple domains

* Robust security solutions that ensure malicious applications are kept at bay

* User friendly control panel to facilitate grass-root level access and complete autonomy

* Customized software and hardware solutions

* Seamless bandwidth and negligible downtime guarantee Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I am using Dialwebhosting since 2011 and from that day I faced only 2 times of my website down error. But support team was very quick in resolving this. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I strongly recommend DialWebHosting to all companies that are looking for unmatched dedicated server hosting solutions. They go the extra mile to ensure that their clients receive the most competent hosting services. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

DialWebHosting is considered by many companies as the best Dedicated Server Hosting Provider in United States. They have unmatched experience in the domains of web hosting and applications hosting. They make available the most competent and cost-effective hosting solutions for your business after comprehensively understanding your business needs. My collaboration with this company reaped a huge amount of benefits, like cutting edge technologies, superior support, and robust infrastructure facilities, for my business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Software Engineer
What do you like best?

Advanced hosting features like search and sharing for tasks and documents available. Easy management and customization of domain. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We have not had a bad day with emails so far. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I was looking for a more efficient business email hosting service than the one we were using and my research took me to DialWebHosting. The Zimbra email hosting provider has never let our business down even once in the last six months of using their service. Zimbra comes with several hosting plans that are scalable and can grow with our business smoothly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I strongly recommend Zimbra email hosting from DialWebHosting because it is easily the best way to manage your business communications with clients and in-house in a highly efficient manner. 24/7 support is available to keep your email system u and running at all times. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Project Manager
Package/Freight Delivery
What do you like best?

Ultra-fast, secure servers, Superior security controls and techniques Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

They have limited payment option of Credit Cards Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I strongly recommend the services of DialWebHosting to all those who are looking for customized WordPress hosting solutions. Their data centers are in low-seismic zones and they also have redundant systems in place so that their clients’ businesses can quickly scale up resources to meet any changes in demand. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

For my WordPress site, they offered me three great hosting plans to choose from - Shared, Dedicated, and Virtual. My site reached its optimal operational excellence and I felt that all my expectations were met by this amazing provider. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sr. SEO
What do you like best?

There are some Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything wrong with this service till now. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I am extremely happy with the cheap Windows reseller hosting from DialWebHosting because it gives me full control over my reseller servers with 24/7 professional quality support. The service comes with guaranteed uptime. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Reliable and round the clock support

Email hosting included

Provides full administrative control

Database and billing support Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Project Manager
Computer & Network Security
What do you like best?

I found Dialwebhosting a good web hosting provider. The most thing I like about Dialwebhosting is security and server speed. Their support team is always online for help. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

They have no offer for existing users. Need to improve their Auto-Scalability Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend Dialwebhosting's dedicated server for better speed and high security. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

My website down time error solved permanently after using Dialwebhosting. My website got higher visibility in search engine and have more visitors. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

General Manager
What do you like best?

Impressive support service and perfect hosting solution. Help to transfer files from one server to another. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I am using Dialwebhosting from last 6 months and I have no such issue with the company. I expect the same in future. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

server speed and website down problems are solved after using Dialwebhosting. No downtime error helps to get more business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales Manager
What do you like best?

Fast Servers, Kind and fast support. I am very pleased to host my website on Dialwebhosting Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

They didn't raise ticket on a Phone Call Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I found best VPS hosting provider company. Highly recommend for those looking for VPS server. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.