Do you work for UberConference?

UberConference Reviews & Product Details

UberConference review by Administrator in Higher Education

"UberConference is a great meeting tool at a really affordable price"

What do you like best?

Uberconference is easy to navigate. Easy to set-up meetings. A lot of my users are not tech-savy so I needed something that was very simply. I have NOT had an issue with my users to login and view a webinar or training. Great software

What do you dislike?

There is nothing about UberConference that I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great - easy to use. You can jump right in and adopt quickly. Free version.

We're using UberConference for teleconference/webinars.

What is UberConference?

NO PINS. NO DOWNLOADS. NO PROBLEM. UberConference changed online meetings forever by killing PINs and making it simple for people to join. With powerful call controls, seamless screen sharing, and HD calls, it’s easier than ever to stay connected no matter where work finds you.

UberConference Screenshots

UberConference Reviews

1-50 of 842 total UberConference reviews

UberConference Reviews

1-50 of 842 total UberConference reviews
UberConference review by Mandy W.
Inventory Auditor

"Good application for conference meeting "

What do you like best?

Compared to other online conference software, UberConference is the most reliable call experience that I have used so far. It's very easy to setup with provided Pin and access information. It also allows me to invite many people with 1 click to my conference schedule. I normally use UberConference on my laptop and the quality of it works beyond my expectations. During the conference, I can also share files instantly to other participants. The call quality is very clear. And, I think it's much better than Webex solution. Overall, it's my favorite conference call platform and application that I have run across so far at my company.

What do you dislike?

Everytime I tried to connect to an invited conference meeting via my Android phone, the app didn't function right. On the app, honestly, I couldn't add new individuals to current conference. I tried to reboot my phone but the problem is still hanging there. Therefore, I think if I want to join a conference meeting from the beginning to the end, I should use website only.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes, I recommend this software

We can connect everyone to a meeting with UberConference. It definitely a dependable software for business meeting or internal meeting.

UberConference review by Mary Jo S.
Web Designer & Developer
Internet
(Myself Only)

"Clean and Easy to Use Experience, yet Robust"

What do you like best?

What's best about UberConference is the ease of use and the versatility it has. Anyone can use this tool within 15 minutes which is great when troubleshooting an issue with a client.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how the system forces new users to sign up for an account upon first arrival. Because the initial screen gives focus to signing up vs just joining, clients tend to make their own account and jump into their conference room instead of the meeting at hand. Pitch after the meeting is over.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's great if you need to converse with others around the world. The audio can be a bit funky every blue moon but audio and video are great. It's easy to setup and easy to use with clients who are not tech saavy. I would beware of having them log in for the first time as it is not necessary to create a new account.

I am able to help clients troubleshoot their computer and website issues as well as present to clients around the world.

UberConference review by Michelle L.
Co Founder

"Professional online meetings"

What do you like best?

I like how professional the interface is for UberConference. I first was introduced to it because a vendor of mine used this for his meetings and I was really impressed. It is very user friendly and my clients really love it. There are so many features, come that I am still learning and others that I can not wait to implement.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike about Uber Conference. It is so user friendly and professional looking that I can not complain one bit!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this product to any one looking to have professional quality online meetings. It really gives your business a polished look to existing or potential clients.

I solve the issue of being able to meet with my clients face to face without physically having to be in the same room as they are. It creates a much more personal touch and the entire interface of the system is very professional. My clients love it and I enjoy using it.

UberConference review by Marcus P.
Digital Marketing Manager

"Super audio quality and good call management features"

What do you like best?

The quality of the audio is usually very clear when users have a stable internet connection. The call portal is very intuitive for straightforward call management. We can see large photos of who is entering calls and know when certain individuals are speaking. It's great for keeping things orderly and productive. We can also see basic user information like names, companies and social profiles. The screen sharing feature is great for sharing a wide range of visual materials such as reports and presentations.

What do you dislike?

UberConference is more suited for simple conference calls with basic remote screen sharing. There aren't very advanced collaboration or communication tools in the platform. Though we can integrate UberConference with other software, I don't feel there are significantly more capabilities we can obtain compared to the default features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend UberConference for business conference calls that can get callers connected easily and with good audio quality. You can also manage callers in an intuitive way without the need for high-level technical assistance. It's not the most robust tool, in terms of features, so if you want more advanced chatting and project planning elements, then you should take a look at a different platform.

UberConference lets us smoothly connect multiple parties with crisp audio quality and low barriers to connection. We aren't required to use PINs to connect, which makes the connecting much less confusing for people. We just need to share a link, which is pretty much as straightforward as we can expect. Compared to other general conferencing platforms, UberConference has more of a professional design to it that makes it suitable for corporate business meetings.

UberConference review by Chloe A.
Customer Service Specialist
Telecommunications

"How conference calls should truly be!"

What do you like best?

There's no doubt that the best functionality is possessing a web UI. It's where I can see who's jumping into a call. Being able to integrate social profiles with varying callers and keeping visual track on who's currently speaking is a fantastic solution. It resolve the common issue in dealing with more than one participant in a call.!

What do you dislike?

The VOIP functionality appears to echo whenever other users are being dialled by phone. We have yet to succeed in using a mixed mode of users. We've also gone through a problem where there's a reduction in call quality. We'd push ourselves to restart the conference call by getting those who are participating to drop off and do a re-dial.!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Capable of resolving almost any conference issue!

You should try it,I highly recommend UberConference!

One big issue I've frequently experience with conferencing services is that need to set up a software. At times it would work, other times it wouldn't. The cost of making use of all its functionality on certain services is way too pricey. When it comes to UberConference, it was never a financial issue.!

UberConference review by Anthony M.
Support Specialist

"A clean and professional audio conferencing software"

What do you like best?

I like that UberConference is a web-based software that I don't need to download. I can just sign up and get calls started right away. It's easy for participants to get connected to our call. Even those with low technical ability can click the meeting link, which is basically the main step. There is no PIN required, which helps to get everyone connected more smoothly. We can even connect with people through standard telephone lines. The call quality is just tremendous.

What do you dislike?

There aren't as many features as I'd like for collaboration. We can't connect with video calls, which would be nice to at least have as an option. Though we an share screens, I didn't have the smoothly experience with that. There was some delay at times or we just couldn't connect smoothly or consistently.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Compared to some other popular platforms, I think UberConference is a better platform for business conference calls. It's the platform that my company has always used. Along with better performance, I feel that UberConference has a more professional design to it that could give your own professional image a boost.

I use UberConference for productive conference call that can get people connected with little hassle. We can also use it as a file sharing platform so everyone has all relevant files right then and there. No one has to go into their email and possibly get lost and disconnected. We also use the text chat feature to help break down call information with more detail and make it easier for people to share information, like links, that we can just copy and paste instead of type out to save.

UberConference review by Shaikh A.
Senior IT Recruiter
Human Resources

"Uber Conference"

What do you like best?

UberConference is the best free conference call. Simple, visual, and free to use, you can easily set up and join free conference calls without PINS, see who is on the call, and use powerful conferencing features.We have used UberConference in multiple different departments throughout the company to hold meetings with our clients around the world. UberConference solves the problem of not being able to meet face to face with clients on a regular basis. It's helpful that we can all see and talk to each other in real time despite the geographic barriers.

What do you dislike?

The main reason we left UberConference for Zoom was we had issues with it not working WAY too frequently. There would be many times where the phone line or screen share wasn't working (or both). I'm pretty certain the problem was on their end because when I'd have meetings with other people that used UberConference they could complain about the same thing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I do recommend this UberConference to all beacause its a great to use it really helps out for conference and its very easy use with out any complex steps.

Uberconference provides an online interface for monitoring calls, so call participants can see everyone who is on the call without having to ask about who just joined.

UberConference review by Lucas N.
Senior Consultant

"Our preferred remote conferencing platform"

What do you like best?

I like the general look and feel of UberConference. The design of the account portal is neat and nice to work with. UberConference allows us to add many users to conference calls with convenient ways to get connected. Our plan lets users call in or meeting hosts to call and connect users. The audio and video quality are usually very clear and without much delay. UberConference has all of the primary tools we need to have interactive and productive meetings like screen sharing, text chatting and recording.

What do you dislike?

The basic plan has a call time limit, which is one of the main motivations for us upgrading our plan. Though the cost isn't expensive, it is more than what we would pay if we used one of many other popular conferencing platforms. There are times when we had trouble connecting new users, so there may occasionally be some trial and error required when starting new calls.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can try out UberConference with limited functionality to see if it works well with your team. I feel that this platform has of all the critical conferencing features that could help to maximize your business call productivity.

We have benefited from UberConference by being able to conduct smooth and productive remote conference calls that generally have sharp audio and video. Once everyone got acquainted with the platform, we were able to communicate as efficiently as we normally do in person. We have been able to use UberConference for client calls and have closed deals and collaborated with many clients to their satisfaction.

UberConference review by Edward P.
Account Executive
Staffing and Recruiting

"Free tool that allows you to run a conference call effectively!"

What do you like best?

The best part about UberConference (other than the song that the CEO of the company sings when everyone is waiting for the call to start) is the ability to run a legitimate conference call (for free) for up to 10 people, with the ability to share your screen and conduct a presentation! You can share your screen, show a pitch deck, and walk your client through whatever you're pitching them. You also are able to copy the conference information (and link) by simply clicking a button and pasting it into an invite, which makes it very easy to set up.

What do you dislike?

It only allows a maximum of 10 people on the call if you're a free member. This isn't so much a dislike as a "want to have" that you can get if you pay. The screen also appears to be small to people viewing your screen when you are sharing your screen.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are trying to operate your company on a budget, or are just looking for a tool to use that you can rely on to maintain connection and work when you're using it, then Uberconference is for you. I like how easy it is to set up and how easy it is for people to access.

I'm able to speak with multiple decision makers at a company at the same time and communicate our product with them easily.

UberConference review by Brandon T.
Team Lead of Paid Social

"UberConference has been everything I've needed for conferencing with clients"

What do you like best?

Very easy set up process and very easy usability throughout. I've been using it for the past 2 years for all the conference calls I have with clients and have been able to use it in any situation from having multiple people on the call to sharing screens and anything else I've needed.

What do you dislike?

For a while, I didn't realize that I could change the intro music when waiting for other people to join the conference, so that first song got pretty annoying. Once I figured out you could change the song, that made things a lot less painful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very good free conferencing software that covers all the basics that one would need for conferencing. I've used it for regular conferencing and screensharing as well as the chat feature. I've joined via phone call and via computer from Wifi places around the world and haven't ran into any issues with it. I'd suggest finding the place where you can change the dial in music while you're waiting for other people to join the conference, otherwise it can get pretty annoying listening to the same music for years at a time. Also, make sure you have the Chrome extension added before trying to screenshare, otherwise it won't work.

I work with individuals all over the country and all over the world, so being able to have a single number or link that I can use for each of them without having to rely on my personal number has been helpful.

UberConference review by Vivek M.
Associate Software Engineer

"Uber Conference - communicating world"

What do you like best?

Uber Conference is a cloud-based conferencing application developed by Switch Communications, San Francisco. It has powerful features like the access to unlimited calling, screen sharing, international calling, HD audio, using your number, and other very useful conferencing tools. With the help of UberConference one can easily share the documents with other cloud based applications like Google Drive, DropBox etc.

What do you dislike?

Nothing much to say about the drawbacks of this product but the screen share option is not supported on Firefox browsers. It only supports Google Chrome for all types of screen sharing, actually it should support all available browsers in the market.

Recommendations to others considering the product

UberConference is a very powerful tool which can be very useful for all kinds of work like meeting with Clients, internal meetings, other conferences etc. It also offers a free plan for small business groups as well as large organisations. It supports all different platforms like windows, mac, android. And the most important thing it is very easy to use and the UI is so user friendly that one can easily do the conferencing without any help.

We have realised so many benefits of using Uber Conference in our organisation like it has high end audio quality with awesome features of sharing screen at the same time. And it also allow you to mute the person speaking and eject them from the conference as well, we can record the meetings for later purposes also, and it has the ability to lock the meetings also that prevents other people from joining in the middle or later. Overall, we loved it.

UberConference review by David B.
Business Support Manager

"UberConference is the best free conference program!"

What do you like best?

What I like best about UberConference is the ease of the program, user friendly app, and price point. UberConference is extremely user friendly, and even assigns each account their own personalized phone number and conference line pin. The app connects to the website, and will alert you when someone signs into your conference. Both the app and the website will show you an image of who is on, their phone number, and where they are from. The price point of FREE isn't a bad selling feature either! The program also allows you to screen share, which comes in handy during certain conference calls.

What do you dislike?

Someones the screen sharing freezes or doesn't connect properly. Which cause the conference to be delayed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend UberConference to anyone who is considering it. The program has enhance our companies productivity by allowing multiple conference to be going on at one time.

The program was the perfect solution for out company. We have one standard conference line for the entire office, with UberConference we are able to multiple conference lines going at once!

UberConference review by Jennifer S.
Management Consulting
(10,001+ employees)

"Great conference call tool"

What do you like best?

Uber conference is my favorite conference tool. It has the best and most consistent sound quality. I like that I'm able to see where users are calling from and when they're talking. I personally don't mind that there isn't video conferencing enabled. Too often these tools try to do it all, only to end up with bad sound and video quality. Uber conference has never failed me with audio capability.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about this product. I think the lack of video conferencing may deter others, but I really like that Uber Conference has focused on delivering a great conference call product and delivering a great audio experience. On the margin, video conferencing for work is rarely essential to me. It's more important to hear voices and be able to view the same screen, which Uber Conference does extremely well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use this tool!

Through many organizations I have worked with, I have looked for a cost effective conference call solution. Uber conference has the best sound quality of all the conference systems I have tried and the best pricing for small businesses.

UberConference review by ken b.

"UberConference - Connect from Anywhere"

What do you like best?

UberConference changed online connection perpetually by not using PINs and making it straightforward for individuals to join. With ground-breaking call controls, consistent screen sharing, and HD calls, its less demanding than any time in recent memory to remain associated regardless of where work discovers you The magnificence of this software is you can essentially click a connection and join the conference call.

What do you dislike?

The screenshare alternative isn't bolstered on firefox browsers. Chrome is compulsory while screensharing. Anyway the common screen can be seen by means of any browser.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Google Meet and Google Hangouts were a nightmare particularly when it came to screenshare, and ended the life out of us endeavor to associate and getting the opportunity to assemble a meeting. Zoom and skype were additionally comparative nightmares to use regularly, and that was the point at which we found uberconference.

We think this is the principal straightforward conference software I and my group have ever utilized and is among the just a single to work flawlessly and is intended with the end goal of workplaces.

UberConference review by Yudith Marlene A.
Asistente analista 2

"group communication through uberconference"

What do you like best?

What this application mainly has is that you can use the wonders that this application has, it has a pin assigned, however, to make a video conference, you do not need to mark the pin, only with the contact you make the call, another thing that I think it's great that within the same conference, you can make the messages of any subject, sales, marketing or accounting, among others, a very good application for conferences, without having to gather an entire team and lock them up in an office.

What do you dislike?

From this application I do not see anything negative, it seems to me that it is very complete, to manage meetings and give new orders to your team with just that you make a conference in uberconference.

Recommendations to others considering the product

much more publicity to reach all the lugaes of the world

With this free trial, make a few invitations with a minimum team of work where you can make a small conference, and the connection was fluid, had a good resolution and I could perform a mini test in the presentation of numbers, no one on the team had to download nothing, it's like watching a video on the computer, and really fun to really excellent application.

UberConference review by Erin L.
Project Coordinator, P4G
Think Tanks

"Easy & reliable! "

What do you like best?

So simply, external guests also find it easy to understand and join conferences. Free version is extremely functions. It is really really useful to just have one static conference link and not have to send new conference call-in info for every single meeting. This was it is easy to schedule meetings on the fly - you don't have to pre-schedule like with other conferencing software. So far, we have had no issues.

What do you dislike?

Truly there is nothing so far that we don't like! The hold music a little corny but I dont mind at all.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Calls can happen entirely in browser and you don't ever need to download external software! Love that.

We have been able to execute simple meetings, and jump onto team calls quickly without prior planning!

UberConference review by Nikolay G.

"Great conference software for a cheap price"

What do you like best?

It has all the tools that we are looking for in a conferencing software ie. Web UI, Android and IOS native app, provides a generic room URL, locking room etc. Also can be integrated with a CRM software that we use on a daily basis so it helps us automating the email invitations.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that it doesn't have and it's not either a huge priority is a video conference. I have tried to find how to share my video camera but couldn't make it. Maybe there is an option but I wasn't able to find it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely, recommend this conference software. You will get the best deal for the money you spend on. I have already tried and compared various different meeting software and this is the best so far I used.

It's much easier to schedule meetings with our clients and if someone is earlier at the meeting conference he can wait for the participant to join him, while a nice music is playing in the background.

The biggest benefit of using UberConference is the low price compared to other conference software and being able to dial-in internationally as some of our clients couldn't connect using the Web UI.

UberConference review by Jarod L.
Internet Marketer

"Use for a conference with easy step."

What do you like best?

I like that I don’t make any limit to a secret code to control our call. Great way to share the weekly trade slides. Also, I like to collect feedback on the late styling renderings. The ability to edit conclusive copy before producing our pack.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any bad problems to use that software. I like that we didn't have a bad error which can destroy our communication and sharing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Here you will have better analytics skills. You will be allowed to gain actionable insights into your case connection. Super fast and simple organizer install, no setup required for our participants. Much easy step to begin conference calls every time just by dialing in. The opportunity to control accounts for your all group in one place.

I like to have an easy step to install, and more important that no set up necessary for partners. Much better to manage all report process for our working team in one space. Also, we have an amazing document sharing system. We like that quicker solution which helps us a lot.

UberConference review by Frederick W.
IT Professional
Utilities

"Good communication quality"

What do you like best?

Very simple service. It is so easy to register and start to work with. I like the quality of the connection, not one of my clients complained that the connection is bad. I also like the simplicity of the invitation to the conference. The client does not need to go through a boring registration, just throw him your data and pin code and that's it. Excellent function of file sharing, I have not yet any error in the transfer.

What do you dislike?

I had moments when I spoke with our client and because of the quality of the connection he finished the conversation. With UberConference this has never happened.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a simple service for video conferencing, but with good communication quality you definitely should try UberConference. All my clients like to communicate through it.

We worked for a long time with the Zoom service. It's quite expensive, and we decided to try something else. UberConference is not much cheaper, but it's much more pleasant to work for us and our customers.

UberConference review by Lynn T.
Owner

"Very easy to use web conferencing tool"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to start a conference without having to provide codes to your guests. All they need is your personal link and the time to show up (or immediately if you do an immediate session). The audio is very good and allows you to use your computer or a phone. When using phone, you can have the system call you . . much easier than entering phone numbers and then codes!

What do you dislike?

The only complaint I have is that if you don't assign the session codes (not having to is one of the best features), then anyone with the link can join in on a conference you are having. There needs to be a way to approve anyone before they can jump in on your conference!

Recommendations to others considering the product

The cost is very reasonable so you should give it a try. Once you sign up, you will get a private url like uberconference.com/mylink and all you have to do to start a conference is log in and give someone the link.

Business communications, sales demos, customer training. We've found UberConference to be very easy to use and friendly for our non-technical customers. It's so easy to use that even associates who are using the 'big guys' in web conferencing will defer to using UberConference when we need to meet because they know it's so easy.

UberConference review by Stephen T.
Systems Administrator

"Great for small groups"

What do you like best?

Cost (it's free), ease of use (pretty simple) and no-frills. Send an invitation and you can connect up to 10 people for free (the business version is $20.00 a month which is still very cheap!). It allows you to record the session (great for posterity and support). And it's the same hyperlink each time--so I have my regulars point toward a bookmark--and we connect.

What do you dislike?

Audio only, and it sometimes chops the conversation up, but generally the quality is good.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check what your requirements are--if you do occasional audio-only support or conferencing, this is a solid product. But honestly, it's a case of getting what you pay for--and since it's free, I don't expect exceptional quality and 5-9's uptime.

We don't have an internal conferencing server yet, so I use UC for remote support and tech calls--it's a lot easier than trying to do audio conferencing on our handsets.

UberConference review by Logan J.
promo model

"Its great for people who work remotely "

What do you like best?

I yse this for weekly conference calls for a livestreaming app. This is how they hold meetings for the contracted broadcasters its awesome because who ever is not speaking can be muted and media can be shared easily. There are a lot of great features.

What do you dislike?

If anything i guess it would be the password needs 10 letters and that makes me not remember it everytime i really like this product so i cant really think of anything

Recommendations to others considering the product

I really think its a great product and recommend it to anyone with a team of remote workers that are otherwise unable to connect as a group.

Because broadcasters live all over the world a traditional meeting is impossible. This app has bridged the gap and the features really make it as close as possible to a traditional meeting

UberConference review by Jan L.
Information Technology Specialist
Hospitality

"Excellent service for helping your customers"

What do you like best?

Very simple and fast registration. You enter your data and the UberConference is immediately ready to start the conference. Pretty user-friendly interface. A good idea with quick contact information. The client only needs to enter your number and Pin and you immediately connect. It is excellent that the user does not need to be registered to start the conference.

What do you dislike?

Some of my clients thought that they need to register first to be able to contact me. It's bad that they are not notified in any way that it's enough just to enter its names and that's it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

UberConference is an excellent tool for communication. It is simple and easy to use. I did not have any problems with the service.

Basically, this is a help to our clients. I have a number of clients that need to be contacted often, but they do not have any messengers. With the help of UberConference, this is not a problem, because the client does not need to be registered anywhere. UberConference really met our expectations and this is the better service than for example join or GoToMeeting.

UberConference review by Phil C.
Director of Sales

"Free Conference Calling and Screen Sharing"

What do you like best?

After having used other conference calling services in the past, I like that UberConference offers a free alternative for small businesses. VoIP integration, simple screen sharing, and recording options make Uber Conference a must have for anyone doing web-based presentations. Another great feature is Uber Conference's post-call transcript, where they make the recording from the call available via a downloadable audio file.

What do you dislike?

The only negative is that the screen sharing options are only accessible to users running Google Chrome as their browser. The requirement is that the presenter is using the Uber Conference Google Chrome Extension.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Having only used Uber Conference for a few short weeks (probably a month), I think everybody should consider Uber Conference because they offer a permanently free level of service. There are upgrades available for larger companies, but we've found the free version to be fully functional.

I've used (and continue to use) TeamViewer for web demos, and while it works, it can often be clunky and require extra steps for the participant. We've never upgraded to use TeamViewer's VoIP audio, so the call portion was never connected to the video, which made recording difficult. With Uber Conference, I can now easily record sessions.

UberConference review by Kraig P.
IT Consultant
Financial Services
(10,001+ employees)

"Great for conference calls!"

What do you like best?

I like that I can manage calls very universally, I can write them and send files to participants. I can share my screen. I can quickly download it for an impromptu web conference or hold scheduled meetings that I create from my calendar using integration. Best of all, I do not need a business account with shared places with which we fight for planning. And he still has the tools that I need.

What do you dislike?

This software was created for productive work. I do not know any bad aspects of this program. Support will always give you the answers to your question. Good job.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A quick and easy way to hold meetings. The advantage is that potential customers / partners do not need to download the software to view the screen.

The free version has satisfied all the needs of my small team, but there is a paid version that will open a wide range of functions. This is definitely the best conferencing service I've used. Ideal for small businesses.

UberConference review by Eugenie C.
Project Manager
Printing

"Adequate Service"

What do you like best?

Very easy to configure and use the service. Registration and use are completely free if you are small organization. Really simple registration. Minute the time and you can start the videoconference. The convenient function of sharing, you can quickly share any document.

What do you dislike?

During a call there is a very bad sound, I noticed that this happens more often during international calls. Compared to the corporate version of Skype, the quality of UberConference communication is worse. No normal support for other browsers, only Google Chrome. So this program is where to grow.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a simple and free conferencing system, you should try the UberConference.

Since many of our partners use UberConference, we also decided to try this service. For local video calls, its quality is acceptable, but it is better for international users to look for something else. Basically, we use UberConference to communicate with our multicultural team.

UberConference review by Laura S.
Digital Marketing Specialist

"Streamlined and simple"

What do you like best?

My company has used other video conferencing tools in the past - This was the first that we found was simple and streamlined enough for our clients to manage. Calling in for a screen share is remarkably easy, especially for clients who prefer to see the shared presentation but would rather call in for audio on their phone.

What do you dislike?

While they've made sending information about conference calls to the participants relatively easy (copy-and-paste instructions, click this link to enter the room, call in on this number, etc.) - it can be difficult if you reschedule an event and the information changes.

User-friendly for our team, as well as for the clients we're using UberConference to communicate with. Fast, reliable - and above all - simple!

UberConference review by Lauren G.
Senior SEO Associate

"Great Free Conferencing Solution, but..."

What do you like best?

UberConference has a lot of great features (like screensharing & call recording). I also like the post-call email I get showing the breakdown of who talked and the hold music is super jazzy and never ceases to make me laugh. But my favorite part of Uber Conference is it is free! For a free solution, it is full featured and robust and honestly cannot be beat.

What do you dislike?

The sound quality can be spotty at times and it can be very particular about how you enter in your code. Also, it can be really quirky about the person it displays when you're using a company line, something that has caused confusion on more than one occasion. Also the screensharing can be unintuitive,

Recommendations to others considering the product

Understand that there are pluses and minuses to this tool, but for the cost (free), it cannot be beat. It is widely used in our company and it fills a hole in our process. If you're considering UberConference, I would recommend it-- particularly to smaller and/or growing companies and start ups.

A few years ago, our company stopped assigning conference lines to certain groups of team members. However, at times there is still a need to have a conference line-- this fills that need nicely! Ultimately, as a company the biggest benefit has been to allocate budget to more critical areas by using a tool that does the job and does it fairly well for no cost.

UberConference review by Jenee B.
Operations Coordinator

"Great Conference Service"

What do you like best?

The ability for multiple people to joining the meeting without us all being in the same location.

The hold music is a great feature.

They record the call for you to save for your own records.

What do you dislike?

That the feature that allows you to prevent others from joining the conference isn't easily detected.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool to use for conferences between yourself and parties both within and outside of your organization.

I recommend creating an account per user or you will all use the same login which can get confusing.

Meetings with clients who cannot come into office, we can share our screen with them to show them our site and give them walk throughs of our platform.

UberConference review by Seth K.
Account Executive

"Some parts are great, some parts are not"

What do you like best?

The user interface is phenomenal. Scheduling calls in the future is easy and there is a great integration with Google Calendar. I also like that there is just a unique number assigned to my account that people can use without a conference ID or pin.

What do you dislike?

The audio quality is awful and the screenshare sometimes has issues. The audio quality is the worst part, and is the worst when the prospect uses their computer to dial in. I wish there was a way to disable that option. The platform was flawless until the end of 2016 when they made a major UI change, and it hasn't fully recovered since.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd definitely bring up their audio quality issues and see what they're doing to remedy them. We've been dealing with them for quite some time. While the issues are not constantly there, they are something that pops up every few months.

We're an inside sales team selling software, a conference platform with screen share capabilities is as critical to our team as computers themselves.

UberConference review by Lionel M.
CRM Manager
Gambling & Casinos

"A tool for working together in a conference"

What do you like best?

Simple service. I can easily share with all my colleagues with my advertising slides and much more. I can always upload recorded conversations about whether I'm at home, in the office or on the road. The quality is great for my use. With the help of this platform I have already conducted hundreds of conferences. In addition, I like the excellent quality of communication.

What do you dislike?

I do not know the bad sides of this program. Support will always give you the answers to your question. Great job.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The platform really met my expectations, and this is the best service for me. I would recommend it to others who are looking for software that allows sound calls, screen sharing and conferencing. We can easily communicate between team members and share the results through the screen sharing function.

An excellent tool for communication. This program is simple and easy to use. I did not have any problems with the service. A quick and easy way to hold meetings. If you need a simple and free conferencing system, you should try this platform.

UberConference review by Joseph J.
System Integrator

"I'm really happy with the work of this service"

What do you like best?

High-quality and simple interface, sharing the screen, the ability to control video communication (remove the noise of subway, lei dogs, etc.), the ability to choose your number for communication, a good mobile application work, instant conference calls (simply dial the number), all these and many others you can use in the UberConference. Just a lot of convenient features.

What do you dislike?

As I said, I'm happy with the work of this service. I did not find any defects.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I can say with confidence that UberConference will definitely like you, and you will be able to advise this software safely to your partners and friends.

The first thing that impressed me so much was the rating of this service, and I decided to use it. In addition, you know, I was satisfied with the result and did not regret my choice. My work with clients and communication with employees who work remotely has become better and more productive with the help of UberConference. I will continue to use UberConference. Everyone I have contacted with UberConference was happy with the quality of the connection, the ease of use and the many features UberConference offers us.

UberConference review by Zac L.
HR Generalist

"One of the Best, At Zero Cost"

What do you like best?

This has hands-down been one of the easiest go-to solutions for webconferencing, combining both mobile, web, and phone participation into a simple platform. The best part? It doesn’t cost anything to use for casual users!!

What do you dislike?

It will not always display location and user information (such as name, connectivity type, etc) but these are minor quibbles in light of the overall app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your enterprise does not need a robust teleconferencing solution, this is an excellent product and platform to consider.

We are able to quickly and simply schedule and engage participants for conferencing, remote meetings, and even screening candidates. It is in some cases easier to use than Skype, at least for multiple people, and again, is a cost-effective solution.

UberConference review by ISMAIL M.
Senior Accounts manager
Biotechnology

"Connect anywhere anytime with UberConference because its the best trend."

What do you like best?

Acceptability to any device, time saving nature, integrated social profiles, no restrictions on calls limit, easy information sharing, answering calls is easy, information sharing capability, easy to operate and manage.

What do you dislike?

No privacy as everything shared is accessed by everyone, though that's not a major concern.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want super fast connection, reduced cost of meetings, better interaction in the organizations, link professionals and business patners in the globe, UberConfrence is there for you.

no Transport costs as members can hold a meeting at their homes, easy and fast decision making, international calling has enabled close contact with members across the globe, enhanced reporting within the members of the organization, better interaction has improved workers motivation..