Dialpad Contact Center Reviews & Product Details

Dialpad Contact Center Overview

What is Dialpad Contact Center?

Dialpad’s Contact Center enables agents to deliver personalized support at scale. With real-time coaching that offers up answers on demand plus native integrations to help desks and ticketing systems, your agents have a single place to focus, troubleshoot, and resolve.

Dialpad Contact Center Details

Dialpad Contact Center modernizes the inbound contact center platform with technology that improves agent efficiency and unlocks conversation insights, in an easy to use interface that fairly priced.

Dialpad gives teams a single place to stay connected with a business communication platform that supports every kind of conversation. Whether sales or support, 1:1 or group meeting, Dialpad offers a solution that makes it easier to make smart calls both in and outside your business.

Dialpad
2011
San Francisco, CA
@DialpadHQ

Dialpad Contact Center Videos

Dialpad Contact Center Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Dialpad Contact Center community
Have you used Dialpad Contact Center before?

Dialpad Contact Center Reviews

Showing 42 Dialpad Contact Center reviews
Already have Dialpad Contact Center?
What do you like best?

I can answer the phone at work, or at home. Right from my computer. No more old days of having to use a phone. And the calls are recorded! I would highly recommend Dialpad for any busy office. And when I can't figure out something new, their support team is the bomb!! Someone is always available via "Chat"! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing yet, great features and great help when I'm not sure what I'm doing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I can answer the phone at work, or at home. Right from my computer. No more old days of having to use a phone. And the calls are recorded! I would highly recommend Dialpad for any busy office. And when I can't figure out something new, their support team is the bomb!! Someone is always available via "Chat" Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recorded calls.

I can take calls from home or at work now.

The voice messages are typed out as well, so I can read the message left, not having to listen to them all. And this is for all of our CSR's. Total control over the calll center and we are all working from home Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Dialpad Contact Center has a chat feature that is very helpful, especially when I was busy with other tasks. I was also able to print out the chat transcript, which was a great perk. In case I forgot a step, I would be able to refer back to the chat transcript. I spoke with Jen and she was able to help guide me in the right direction. The Analytics feature on the Dialpad website is something which I just started paying attention to. It is so helpful and informative to be able to see my call history over certain periods of time. I was especially intrigued with the 365-day call history. I really didn't realize how often I've spent on the phone in the past year! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I think one of the downsides of Dialpad is the fact that they have so many product offerings that it is easy to not fully utilize everything. I feel there are certain features I have not even explored. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is always helpful to have a chat feature and have such a responsive customer service team. That is what Dialpad has. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I was having trouble merging calls with three callers. The calls were being forwarded to my personal cell phone and I was having trouble transferring back to the Dialpad app. I was able to use the chat feature and discuss the issue with Jen, and she walked it through with me step-by-step. Once she helped me figure the problem out, I was able to merge the calls. I ended up getting the deal done, which was a major plus! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AH
What do you like best?

- Quick and simple to implement and have available for users to use

- Easy to integrate with other products like Zendesk

- Easy to set up call centers

- Coaching groups

- Voice intelligence and real-time transcriptions

- Robust reporting and analytics

- Good third party integrations

- Good call quality and HD calling available

- Excellent in-app support Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

-cost is high

- User management is a bit problematic

- Limitations with departments compared to call centers Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend Dialpad Contact Center to any organization that wants a tool that is robust yet easy to use with modern features and continuous improvement with the product. I cannot recommend this product enough, an excellent product! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Having a remote web-based call center that can be used to serve customers and create tickets within Zendesk. Being able to receive calls via the web from anywhere in the world in order to provide good support to our customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Customer Service Rep
What do you like best?

I like how it opens up into a large window, with clearly labeled options. I find it very easy to use because the font and icons are clear. It's organized well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I had a little trouble figuring out how to mark myself as unavailable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Much easier to use than other phone systems. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I like how the voicemails are shown in text format so I can scan it briefly before listening. This saves me a little time because I can prioritize my tasks. I also like how it's easy to merge two calls together. This makes working remotely easier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CM
What do you like best?

The best part is that everything is cloud-based, the app on desktop is great and everything is perfectly in sync on all platforms. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Somewhat cluttered and not always easy to find what im looking for. Can't set an outbound number by default (That may have been changed in a recent update) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I did not have a number for my business. Dialpad helped me get a number so that my client could have a concise way to contact me through call or text Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Logistics Supervisor
What do you like best?

The way that Dialpad contact center delivers a sufficient bunch of tools to identify and find any possible improvements in our service level, is amazing, it shows us a realtime analysis, let us know how many of our coworkers are having a good call and who are not :( the notifications! also, these are great because you do not need to keep both eyes at the tool all the time, instead, you would be able to get a notification in your smartphone, email, app, when calls are placed on queue due to no one been available to answer them, and more options, the contact center it's such a modern tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We would like to have more compatibility with other languages since we are a bilingual company, sometimes receiving calls from clients in other languages and dialpad is not being able to identify the mood of the call, also it would be amazing at least having the opportunity to categorize the calls by language, also I have found some issues with the screen recording feature, it is just something that can be fixed within the next updates from Dialpad team, but we like that feature, we have a better understanding of what happened during the calls and would lead us to analyze and get information for improvements in the next interactions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a stable Call center application, easy to use, easy to teach, and with several options to keep your service level always monitored, tracked, and always with good numbers, and with few (almost none) interruptions, dialpad offers these and more, bringing solutions to all kind of needs, and beyond, we use it every day and there is no other software that can relate to it, if this is all you need and feel like you have not found a software that gives you all this, then this is the one, and you just need to use it the first time, and you will like to be using it always, this is beyond the software you have been waiting for. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We love the recommendations as the call flow goes on, the monitoring feature is amazing because it allows us to jump into a call and assist immediately, also recording for coaching and improvements in our service, voicemail, we use these features a lot of times, it prevents us to miss any relevant/important call, then we can place some callbacks. and the Agents view, it's a great option to see who is on duty and who is not, we will be able to keep the service level up and do no fall on possible bad CSAT from our clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Dialpad Support is very easy to setup, use, and administer. Its capabilities with Voice Intelligence, ability to send/receive text messages from call centers, and mobility set us apart from our competition supporting our desire to provide world class service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No service & application is perfect; and as much as I like Dialpad I do have a few dislikes. Specifically, its ability to export reports. Dialpad has a great analytics dashboard; but if you want to export it to show to the executive team...you have to either take screenshots or export it to a CSV and then build the dashboard again in Excel. What is great though is Dialpad is listening and taking this feedback. They have made many improvements with their analytics capabilities and I know they will continue to improve. So this dislike is only temporary... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

My company is global, using Dialpad Support has allowed my organization to use 1 phone system to bring us all together. With all of Dialpad's capabilities & features, we can deliver exceptional service to our global customers from our global team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

mostly that the tool is integrated with dialpad so I can use it without having to switch back and forth that that it's still separate from my personal contacts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really so far. It's a straight forward basic tool Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Mostly having everything in one place. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like how user friendly the site is! I always feel confident my calls are going to be clear. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes when I attempt to go to unavailable status it doesn't and I run into potentially missing a call and could get written up for that Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Audio gets lost sometimes and the caller cant hear me Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Customer Care Coordinator
What do you like best?

I like being able to drop in and listen to live calls. Listening and reviewing my CSR calls helps our company get stronger and more proficient at offering the best customer service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

This is the first software of this type I've used. I don't have anything to compare it to. I can't at this time think of anything I would change. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Jump in. We absolutely recommend it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our customer service team is now able to have more defined KPIs. Review and Process Improvement is key! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CC
What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to use! I use this all day at work, and it's great! Also love the text feature. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It works great on the computer, but the transfer process on the phone fails often, but other than that it's great! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Please increase fundability of transferring calls on the phone app. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Makes training process easier since you can transfer calls and use the "ask first" option. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UL
What do you like best?

By providing a secure, holistic, user friendly, VOIP platform - we were able to transfer from hardwire desk phones to soft phones easily and gain user adoption extremely quickly.

It has great analytics, ability to record calls, ability to live coach and listen, AND the AI functionality to see call transcripts in real time is super cool. You can set calling cards to remind your sales staff of certain points to touch simply by a Keyword being said in their conversation.

Anytime we've needed Dialpad support they've been quick to respond, friendly, and execute our requests in a timely manner. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Can't think of anything. The online resource centre walks through videos of how to do everything, and can be used by anyone to answer any questions. Overall Great Platform!

The only thing I wish they added was Mass-Texting from Short-codes - we use a separate provider for this feature but once that is all rolled into Dialpad, it will be a one-stop-shop for all of our customer communication needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it out! it's a fantastic platform and support is timely, and great to work with. They even came onsite to our organization to work out a few call flow issues we experienced early in the process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Without Dialpad, we would have been stuck in hot water during quarantine. By allowing users to use their phone anywhere anytime, we have greater flexibility within our workforce and the data and analytics to drive our business forward, rain or shine. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love how easy and quick it is to set up a call center and at the same time make edits to a call center when needed. When a world event happens and the sales/customer service team wants to implement a new routing strategy, or new messages, I can get it set up in under 20 minutes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is very nice to have the ability to just record a new message prompt in their admin portal, but you are unable to download it after to use in other locations if needed. Just a minor pain, but, can be solved by just recording it on the computer first. It would also be nice to have some deeper integrations with CRM platforms so that when a caller calls in, it can go pull up their information and make some routing decisions based on that. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Right now being all remote, it is allowing our agents to be in their homes and helping our customers via Dialpad. A year ago, I am not sure what or how we would have done this with our previous telephony solution. Other benefits is the ability to call coach the team in the same platform and using different metrics to find the calls without having to listen to 10 calls just to find 1. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I've used many different systems from Jive to 8x8. This is by far the most intuitive from both the admin and rep side. Very easy to add/remove agents from queues. The weight system for determining which agent has higher priority is awesome. Support is very quick to respond, unlike most - they have a live chat where you can ask questions. The analytics system is robust with many different filters to use. Calls aren't only recorded but they have a nifty voice transcription which is awesome for reviewing calls quickly (the transcription isn't 100% accurate - however you can easily follow on what they meant to say). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some extra functionality could be better with viewing the real-time dashboard. While you can see whose on a call, whose available and who is not; you can't see what call center queue they are currently on.

By default agents can pick and choose queues to put themselves in "Dnd" i.e. they can be "available" to take calls but be off in certain queues. There should be an option to turn this off. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Its very easy to see volume over the course of the day/weeks with the analytics system. It helps to set schedules for the team to match the volume. You can sort the data by agents or call center get a lay of the land of who is taking what and what resources are being used by whom.

Reviewing calls is much more efficient with the voice transcribing system. It has cut down reviewing calls to 1/5th the amount of time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UA
What do you like best?

Dialpad Support is very quick to respond to issues and are very active and engaged in helping to find a solution as quickly as possible. I've had nothing but swift and pleasant experiences when contacting them. As for the service itself, it has mostly been a flawless experience. I've used other VoIP services in the past that have had many frustrating issues that I haven't seen present while using Dialpad. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Thus far, I haven't found anything that I particularly dislike with Dialpad Support. The issues that I've experienced with Dialpad have been a few hiccups related to using their service, but never with their Support Team. The few issues I've personally experienced with the service itself have been a handful of call quality issues and minor lapses in integration with other services. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I am only a customer support specialist, I did not work behind the scenes in getting Dialpad set up and working for all of us. All I know is that one day we used Talkdesk and the next, we were using Dialpad and from my point of view, everything went pretty smoothly. What I can gather, however, from what others have said about the experience, I'd definitely recommend asking questions about any software you plan to integrate with Dialpad, just to make sure it all goes smoothly! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The problems that I've had to use Dialpad Support to solve have mostly been minor and things with quick or simply fixes, be that on their end or mine. The vast majority of them are related to call quality, though I will say that that doesn't even happen that often. The benefits to using Dialpad over other VoIP services have been immense. No more dropped calls, no more app freezing that prevents answering calls, no one-ring-and-then-put-in-off-duty issues, no lag problems. It's been a breeze to use Dialpad! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I am a true fan of Dialpad. I love that fact that when I click on a phone number anywhere my dialpad makes that call. It makes things so much easier for me! I can also record my calls so that when I email the customer I can review what needs to be said. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

At times my area has bad wifi issues what adds un-wanted noises to my call, but I simple hang up and re-start the call. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have dealt with the contactcenter on some clarity issues, they suggested starting the call over and that soved all issues Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Digital Project Manager
What do you like best?

Dialpad Contact Center is an extension of our inbound lead generation campaign. It is packed with many useful functionalities that improve the touches we have with out customers. Fixed call routing, round robin, customer profiles, analytics, and many other useful features help us to make each customer interaction a resounding success. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Dialpad sometimes feel clunky on a less specced out PC. There also was a version which was prone to constant crashing, however, these are not deal breakers, we still extract maximum utility from the solution. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We needed to adopt a consultative approach in our contact center. Dialpad Contact Center helped us achieve that. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UB
What do you like best?

The transfer and add caller features make it easier to train new hires. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It glitches sometimes, causing us to miss calls. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Fix the glitches that cause missed calls. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Training new hires, this makes it much easier to listen to their calls and jump in when necessary. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Virtual Agent
What do you like best?

You get solutions. Every time. No time wasting, just the facts and an answer. If you get on the phone with a representative, expect your call to be no longer than 10-15 minutes. They have a positive and forward thinking mentality, while solving problems in an efficient way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing bad to say about the Contact Center. They have the formula locked in pretty well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be specific as possible so you can receive the best results. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Account management, user interface, and technical difficulties. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CC
What do you like best?

I love the ability to be able to take calls everywhere! Such a lifesaver during this pandemic! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it is a little glitchy and freezes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It has been much easier to train new hires with all of the features Dialpad offers! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The voice intelligence feature is great! I also love being able to use it from my phone and my computer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The transfer call system could use some improvement. Sometimes, when a person in my company hungs up a call, the call will be directed to my department and immediately appear as missed, since the client on the other end hangs up right after the other person they were speaking with. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just go for it! Dialpad is awesome. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Every problem my Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AC
What do you like best?

The different departments that we can sort our calls into, and the fact that I can go on Do Not Disturb in these departments while still being available for general calls. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Occassionally dropped calls while transferring, or when department calls don't reach my phone and go to voicemail instead. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Helping our clients best utilize our business' features and benefits! I like the fact that Dialpad remembers the names of people who call in. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

How easy it is to get ahold of a support agent when I have an issue Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some of the times you get scripted responses instead of real troubleshooting Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a try! Dialpad is the best Voip/Softphone solution we've used! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Desk phones not working, user moves and number reassignments Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UT
What do you like best?

I like how easily is was to transition from a landline system to an internet based system. It's so much easier to respond to crews personally and update station managers and dispatchers in a group chat. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes my calls drop, or goes automatically on default mode and I can't hear my phone ring. Sometimes I click to answer the phone and it puts me on off duty. Those are the only glitches so far but, overall I love the online system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

none Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

My manager deals with any problems that comes up in dialpad. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.