Demand Metric Reviews & Product Details

What is Demand Metric?

Demand Metric helps Marketing teams get stuff done with practical tools, training, and a simple, modern platform for managing work. Our analysts identify best practices from fast-growing companies and build Playbooks & Toolkits, Guides & Reports, Training Courses, and Project Templates to help you optimize your processes, add structure to your department, and get your team punching above their weight class. Manage your work visually with our easy-to-use platform, built for small marketing teams by design. See what your team is working on at a glance so you can spend less time managing projects and more time knocking stuff off your list. Through strategic partnerships with the AMA, ANA, and AIPMM, our 1,000+ time-saving tools & resources have become the industry standard. Don’t start from scratch! Sign up for a free trial at: www.demandmetric.com

Demand Metric Screenshots

Demand Metric Reviews

1-15 of 15 total Demand Metric reviews
Director, Executive Recruiter
Staffing and Recruiting

"Demand Metric's resources are great, but tough for a young firm to understand how & where to use. "

What do you like best?

I like that Demand Metric gives us tools, templates and processes for a modest monthly payment that would otherwise cost a tremendous amount of time and money to produce and procure elsewhere/internally.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that, as a young firm, it is very challenging for us to understand just how and where to implement these many obviously helpful tools and resources.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Evaluate the resources before hand and make sure they are a fit for your line of work. Also, make sure that you get on the phone/screen share with a product/sales rep who can help you determine the product fit for your firm.

We are figuring out how and where to plug these tools in, like lead scoring, training for certain roles; we've used a contract template to reduce the cost of our attorney drawing up a contract from scratch.

Response from Jesse Hopps of Demand Metric

Hey James, thanks for your review!! I totally understand where you are coming from. When you are starting up, there are so many things to work on and focusing on the right things can be a challenge, especially when you go to our website and find 1,000+ tools and resources there just asking to get worked on ;) Hopefully, though our advisory calls each month we're helping you figure out where and when to apply our resources. Jesse

Human Capital Specialist
(10,001+ employees)

"Very good templates"

What do you like best?

The selection of templates of Demand Metric is really wide and very well organized for any type of work you need to perform. What I like most about Demand Metric is that you will save a lot of time in designing the templates for yourself. With this service you have many templates to choose from, for any type of work.

What do you dislike?

Although their templates are very well designed lack more variety and more calculation functions to better automate certain financial options.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want to maintain good cost control in an organized way, the use of this service can be of great help for this work.

We use Demand Metric to maintain control and monitoring of costs because keeping all this information in structured templates like Demand Metric makes our work much easier.

UP

"Demand Metric provides a quick way to build out your marketing capabilities"

What do you like best?

The amount of resources they have that at the very least provide a starting point to customize content, tools or resources for your business purposes. Looking at what they provide is a great way to get started with any project.

What do you dislike?

Everything aside from their project dashboard tool is basically a word doc, PDF or spreadsheet. They're usable but aren't as detailed or engaging as they could be.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You can browse their library to see what they have and whether it would be useful to your specific case. There really is a lot of different resources that provide a great starting point.

We're using their project dashboard for event and editorial calendars and have been using their other resources to build out marketing resources to either track what we're doing or for use with strategy discussions or job descriptions for hiring. It certainly saves us time, but also helps us get further along in projects quicker which allows us to get more done as a small marketing department.

Sr. Director Portfolio Marketing
Real Estate
(10,001+ employees)

"Demand Metric - Practical Tools and Guidance to Get You Started"

What do you like best?

The tools and templates are well organized and provide practical starting points for any organization to get something up and running quickly. The associated training modules are also helpful.

What do you dislike?

Would like to see more actual use cases/case study examples of organizations who may have adapted some of the generic Demand Metric templates for their particular business.

Getting a Product Management organization stood up with processes and tools. We are just starting to scratch the surface of what we can use from Demand Metric, but the product/project scoring tool was particularly helpful in getting us "unstuck"

Account Manager

"Demand metric as an agile project management tool for your marketing solutions."

What do you like best?

It allows you to roll up, filter and view tasks across all your marketing projects.

Has built in project plans, checklist and many customizable, rebrandable microsoft tool and templates, training course and many resources to assist you in managing your projects.

Allow you to move tasks through each stage of the project process in a beautiful user interface.

What do you dislike?

So far i have encountered no major issue with Demand metric. Their support team is readily available to take you through incase you have some troubles.

As a banking company, we have marketing strategies and projects to meet our goals. We need a project management software and thanks to Demand metric since from the time we employed it, our work became simpler and smooth.

"A great resource for any marketing professional!"

What do you like best?

Having access to such a broad selection of resources provided our team with everything we needed to get our department up and running. The tools and templates were simple to use and easy to implement!

What do you dislike?

Having access to a user community (perhaps with sub-groups of similar users) would be very helpful as a new organization trying to determine best use and implementation of many of the tools and other resources offered.

With the help of DemandMetric's resources, we were able to get a new marketing department up and running in a minimal amount of time. Not having to reinvent the wheel was so beneficial --- having to create similar tracking tools and templates from scratch would've been a huge burden for us.

Response from Jesse Hopps of Demand Metric

Thanks for your feedback. We have a LinkedIn community group you can join here: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/2006336/

Director of Online Training and Development

"Extremely helpful and saves time"

What do you like best?

I like the selection of templates that I can use. Keeps me from "re-inventing the wheel" when working on reports and strategies.

What do you dislike?

Some of the templates could be improved with "auto fill" cells in the excel sheets.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Demand Metric makes creating, tracking, reporting on many aspects of business strategy easier and faster.

I use Demenad Metric tools for strategic development, social media marketing scheduling, project management and convention evaluations for ROI on participation at large medical conferences.

"Demand Metric is a good product for your small business!"

What do you like best?

Demand Metric helps my local business easily gauge what products are selling quickly and what products have not sold in awhile. When sales velocity is high on certain products in my retail store, I use Demand Metric to track popularity for orders so I can easily place orders for restocking. This helps me set sales displays to easily appeal to my customers.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the interface of the software, as it is challenging to use at some times. That being said, I was trained in a relatively short period of time and have come to learn all the necessary features for my use. I do not know the software all the way, but I have a good enough handle on it to use it well in my workspace.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend making someone on your team "the expert" on this product. Devoting a lot of time in the beginning to learning the ins and outs of Demand Metric will be worth the investment once it is up and running and more staffers are trained to use its many features.

I am solving problems such as in-stock percentage, order specificity, and customer preference designations with Demand Metric. Knowing what my diverse population of customers want at any given time is much more feasible with this helpful, innovative software.

Response from Jesse Hopps of Demand Metric

Thanks for your feedback. We'd be happy to provide additional training on the software and welcome any feedback to improve the interface!

"DemandMetric Review"

What do you like best?

I like the live team project/task management. Being able to set up certain calendars based on the tagging system has really been helping our team.

What do you dislike?

Only minor things but this is still in agile development so there are no true dislikes we have to say at this time.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a useful product, just make sure that your entire team is onboard since this product demands teamwork and coordination for optimal results.

Consolidating all of our ongoing marketing efforts into one calendar that is ready to be viewed by our executives. And the real time editing feature for each team member keeps the calendar updated.

Marketing & Communication Director

"Great templates to save time"

What do you like best?

Excel templates and calculators can save you a lot of time. You can show good-looking graphs to help your board make the best decision.

What do you dislike?

My company is a french company, so I have to translate most of the files.

They help me build my marketing budget for 2019, they help me boiling my corporate positioning, mission, and cores values.

Business Owner

"Great for tracking projects"

What do you like best?

I like using Demand Metric to track projects and the calendar view

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything I dislike about it.

Tracking projects; great for organization

CP

"Unlimited job hacks"

What do you like best?

There's always a template to help me out when I need it. Also the project management tool is pretty good.

What do you dislike?

Compatibility with outlook and google for calendar, tasks, storage and contacts.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

SUper valuable and a tremendous time saver

More complete work flows ... and solutions to last minute request s- like creative briefs or job descriptions

Response from Jesse Hopps of Demand Metric

Thanks for your review! We've added an integration to Outlook calendar. Check out the video to learn more here:

"Consultative Tools + Project Management "

What do you like best?

I love the consultative tools and presentation formats. They are highly beneficial as a framework and help to effectively build a compelling strategy to share with our clients. For the project management tool, I do like the wysiwyg interfaces and the ability to see all client activities in a single view.

What do you dislike?

The project management tool does not allow for upload of an existing flat file nor does it offer the flexibility of microsoft project - allowing for dependencies or duration.

Maturity Model Graphics and support tools

E

"great insight and service"

What do you like best?

all the templates for using right away so we can get up to speed quickly

What do you dislike?

while the selection of items is plentiful, sometimes drilling down to the one you really need is confusing.

systematize our front end (sales and marketing) efforts to drive more accountability and results.

"Decent resources"

What do you like best?

Good library of templates, resources and webinars to use which are very helpful - specifically templates and frameworks on measurement and KPI's.

What do you dislike?

Would like more advanced content with more advanced measurement frameworks or templates.

- reduces time finding/creating templates, documents and frameworks such as marketing calculators, funnel visualizations, etc.

Demand Metric Pricing

Demand Metric Features

• Task Creation and Assignment
  • Due Dates
  • Task Prioritization
  • To-Do Lists
  • Collaborative Project Planning
  • Comments

Demand Metric User Ratings

8.2
8.8
Ease of Setup
Average: 9.0*
* Task Management Category
Do you work for Demand Metric?