Dataquest Reviews & Product Details

Dataquest Overview

What is Dataquest?

Learn Data Science in your browser using Python, R and more! Signup for free and start learning today at https://www.dataquest.io Our practical approach teaches you Data Science using interactive coding challenges. Unlike other courses, we don't use videos of lectures. Watching videos doesn't help you learn. Instead, you'll be writing code and working with real-life data sets from your browser. We'll check your code, give you hints along the way, and give you help and support as you learn. We provide complete learning paths for becoming a Data Scientist or Data Analyst. We teach you everything you need to know, so you don't have to worry about satisfying pre-requisites. Our project-driven focus helps you learn the skills quickly, and start to apply them so you can get going fast. They'll help you bridge the gap between the skills you learn, and putting them into practice at work.

Dataquest Details

Dataquest teaches data science online, using python, and helps users learn data science by working with real datasets.

Dataquest Labs, Inc.
2015
San Francisco, CA
@dataquestio

Dataquest Reviews

Showing 41 Dataquest reviews
Already have Dataquest?
Developer & Founder
What do you like best?

Dataquest provides a wide variety of courses for Data Science Enthusiasts helping them achieve their ambitions. Dataquest has great courses available for the Students whether they are of Professionals or Beginner's proficiency. There are three major paths - Data Analyst, Data Science and Data Engineer. The quality of content and practise projects offered here are awesome that really helps one to enrich their knowledge in the selected field. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Dataquest is the ultimate path for students who are willing to get into the fields of Data Analysis or Data Engineering, everything here is great, nothing to complain about actually. The interface, contents, the support team, community is perfectly up-to the mark. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For starters it might be the perfect place to get started in case you are looking to dive into the field of Data Science and Engineering, it has got several courses from Python to R. There are free courses, but most of them are paid, you can try upgrading your account if you get the satisfied results and find the free courses going and taking you in the right direction. It's really worth it. Dataquest also provides Financial Aid Scholarship, so in case you are lucky and eligible to can apply for it and get a 3 months free access to all the courses available on Dataquest. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Dataquest is helping me achieve my goal of getting into the field of Data Science and it's analysis. The wide and rich variety of straightforward courses here are more than enough for anyone to get engaged into and get their journey started and finally leading to the goal. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Data Science Specialist
What do you like best?

When I started to learn Data Science more and more I realized how much breadth of knowledge is necessary.

I don't have a CS degree background and have been doing data analysis and BI development in the last 3 years but that gives me only SQL and a few proprietary BI language, however to be a good performing data scientist technically is required a lot of knowledge across various areas and I soon felt lots of gaps, hence the reason I embarked in the Data Science Python path.

By looking at the curriculum it was what I needed to fill those gaps like, Linear Algebra, Calculus, Command Line, Git besides the core Pandas, Matplotlib and Machine Learning.

Regarding the content I think I hesitated not having videos, because I am very visual learner, but in the end was the BEST think for me, because as you take the course you are forced to get your hands dirt and learn by doing through repetition.

The platform is awesome, the explanation, graphics and examples are very well done and start simple and progress to more challenging exercises pushing you to learn a lot.

I am impressed with me how much I progressed.

The community is very supportive and the forum and chat help a lot and also gives you opportunity to help others as you become more knowledgeable with experience.

I push to finish the total curriculum in 2 months and it was worth it. There is progress % and completion which keeps track of your hours and completion. I set a weekly target of 20h a week and it was the best thing I did.

I recommend buying the monthly subscription as it pushes you to finish early and move on to the next thing and to practice. I know that if I signed up for the year procrastination would kick in.

Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Point of improvement is only one. The IDE can be VERY VERY VERY Slow to the point of irritate you and your progress only gets recorded if you use their online IDE. The Jupyter Notebooks integrated in the platform works fine. As fast as local, but the "IDE" to complete the exercises suck big time.

Despite all that, I high recommend. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am much more confident coder and data scientist Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Customer Support Specialist
What do you like best?

Dataquest has exercises that help me learn data science much better than using a book. That's what I primarily like about dataquest because I can use this and fare far better than doing customer support forever. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Dataquest is a relatively new company and support is primarily with their ticket system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Dataquest is a great tool to use to learn data science. Even if you aren't in the data science area, the skills are invaluable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The business problems I'm solving with data quest are primarily the need to have a more data centric skillset. The benefits are the ability to move up sooner. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Analyst, Product
What do you like best?

Dataquest is a great platform that lets me better myself professionally as a senior product analyst. The world is more and more digital and knowing how to take data and present it actionably is my job. Dataquest improves my skills in just that. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how Dataquest isn't cheap and my company won't fully sponsor it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Dataquest is keeping my knowledge flowing and in the know. The benefits have been a faster promotion cycle from having more challenging work assigned to me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Kaggle Competitions Expert
What do you like best?

Learn by writing code, working with data, and building projects in browser at my own pace. Great community where I can get help from. Excellent Blog. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I do not have any dislike point for it currently. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

N/A Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Dataquest helped me get started with Kaggle competition. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Module Lead
What do you like best?

* Best resource for getting started.

* Good technical and customer support.

* Active slack channel to connect with other users and ask questions.

* Covers all aspects of Data science using Python using Numpy, Pandas and Plotting libraries. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

* Explanations for some of the topics is too brief.

* Statistics and Linear Algebra topics need more information. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is by far one of the best data science resource for the beginners and to continue learning. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

* Learning data science concepts and intend to solve machine learning problems.

* Got better with Python language usage overall. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Josh Devlin of Dataquest

Hey Aniruddha,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review - you might be interested to know we are re-writing our stats content to bring it up to the standard of the rest of our missions - it should launch in a few weeks time!

Josh

What do you like best?

Breadth of topics, some interesting challenges to solve. Definitely a nice in-browser approach to expanding my skill set. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I've noticed in the ML & stats focused missions a fairly significant decrease in overall quality and depth to which each topic is explored. There have been several instances where the explanation either hasn't been clear for what is needed to complete an exercise, or was not provided at all. I feel this is definitely an area where there is room for improvement. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Really helped me become comfortable working with python (particularly pandas) and sql in unison to complete tasks I can automate at work. Mostly text based transformations, but also some analytical / math work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Associate Software Engineer
What do you like best?

The lessons are organized in the perfect way for me—a track broken down into classes broken down into modules. It's easy to complete many in one sitting, or just work on one or two if you only have a few moments. I've taken a lot of online programming/data science courses and I feel like this one stands out because it presents information at the right level.

Additionally, the quality of the writing and teaching in the lessons is very good. The content creators seem to be trying to put themselves in the shoes of a novice, and to break things down for somebody without prior knowledge. This also distinguishes the course from others!

The progress reports I get in email are very nice and encouraging. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Can't think of anything here, sorry (not sorry)! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend Dataquest to everyone I meet who is interested in developing their skills as a data analyst/scientist. Just try it, you'll love it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

My job has recently changed from data analyst to software engineer with a long-term goal of becoming a data engineer so that I can support data scientists. I have already been using python, pandas, matplotlib, etc., so some of the content is review, but it helps me understand more of the fundamentals of the technology I take for granted. So in terms of benefits, I am more confident when I have to open up python and work on something, or when I field questions from other analysts at my company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Product Manager
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
What do you like best?

I've used multiple platforms of learning for to understand data science, such as online courses through Udemy and Dataquest. I quickly discovered I preferred Dataquest because of two main things. What I liked best was the embedded console to type in code while I was learning. I also liked the roadmaps (Data Scientist, Data Analyst) because it so effectively gave an overview of data science which enables me to begin learning without being overwhelmed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I think something this platform could improve upon is keep users engaged throughout the process. I've struggled to keep using Dataquest as time went on... perhaps there could be a way that Dataquest could help the user set goals to complete modules, and also give the user an idea of how long it will take to complete the curriculum given the rate at which they are completing courses. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend to all my peers to try it, there are many courses that are offered for free. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

So the main benefit that I got from this program was being able to pivot my career. I quickly learned Python and SQL through Dataquest and that gave me the confidence to apply for a job in the tech field and I successfully landed the job! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Data Science
Education Management
What do you like best?

The modules and structure of practice and also having access to answers if you get stuck is a great approach for learning. You can't do everything, but you can do something. Dataquest is a great approach for doing something - enabling me to take action to learn and practice. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

In everything there are benefits and limitations, one limitation with Dataquest is I felt like I had a difficult time making the transition from the Dataquest platform and completing some of the processes and steps on my own in Jupyter Notebook, but that same limitation was a benefit to me as a brand new beginner because it made it very accessible and easy to begin. This is a transition friction point that might be helpful to address Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Fantastic starting point for someone interested in beginning to learn the enabling technologies for data science, highly recommend as part of someone's journey. You can't do everything, but you can do something. Dataquest empowers you to begin and take steps. Don't waste time getting distracted by what platform is best, pick one and practice. Dataquest is an excellent choice, now start practicing! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm using data science to dig deeper into data structure, statistics, and visualizations for a variety of types of data. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Business Intelligence Analyst
Telecommunications
What do you like best?

It provides the perfect balance between self-learning and guided learning. Forcing me to write my own code, and asking me to do it repetitively helps me to actually grasp the material. Too many websites/tutorials out there ask you to alter a line of code and expect you to learn how to program that way. For me, that's not at all useful.

I just completed all lessons on the Data Scientist path that are available to Basic subscribers, and the statistics refresher was very helpful. It was great to see how easily the Pandas and SciPy libraries could make statistical analysis. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There were some missions where the actual involvement of the subscriber was minimal. I learn by doing and solving problems on my own, so writing one line of code did not help hammer home the concept.

On some guided projects I was asked recall concepts and bits of code that I completed a while back. It wasn't always easy for me to remember how to solve those problems, so perhaps links to the pages on which you first learn those concepts would be helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is the best resource for learning Python that I have found thus far, and I've done some looking! It's also helped me to practice the actual application of the skills it teaches rather than simply teaching syntax. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have not implemented any of my learning in my current position, but hope that my exposure to the analytical methods covered in their curriculum can help me to advance in my career. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Data Scientist
What do you like best?

I get to deal with real-world datasets and apply the things I just learn in each course into small practice projects. By going through this process in each course, I gradually build up a good portfolio for my data science projects, which I believe is the best way to present my skills to potential employers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are not really anything I dislike at the moment as I am still taking these courses on Dataquest. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Recommend for scientists/ PhD students who plan to transfer to data science Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am a research scientist in geophysics and I am trying to transfer to the field of data science. I currently don't have business problems to solve, rather I have some scientific problems I hope to employ machine learning applications. I realize that the trainings I receive by taking courses on Dataquest help me to decide which algorithm to use for my scientific problems. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Accounts Officer / Developer
Financial Services
What do you like best?

The methodology they have chosen to implement is hands on and guides you through the relevant technologies and processes to get started with Data Science. On top of that, they have a slack community that is very active and the Dataquest team members respond to queries quite quickly.

If you are a member, you also get access to guided projects which you can save to your GitHub account to build a portfolio. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I would say I dislike is how the statistics material is presented, but that is being replaced with new content. New content is constantly being rolled out and they are regularly updating what is there based on user feedback. When reading this, remember it was written on 25/01/2017 and the new statistics content is due to be deployed in a week or so. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you wish to learn the methodologies of Data Science, give Dataquest a try on their free content. It is hands on and guiding you towards completing projects on your own. If you join, the community is very helpful and the Dataquest team members tend to reply quite promptly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have started running exploratory analytics for my employer and managed to find metrics that can be used to differentiate clients at risk of terminating their contracts vs those that will be successful. I am now going to be doing further analysis to build a model to help determine when clients may need intervention and to measure how effective our current interventions are. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Product Consultant
What do you like best?

The Dataquest curriculum covers the basic toolkit of a data analyst and a data scientist. I believe it give you a foundation that you can go build upon with your own projects.

The Dataquest learning platform is very well organized and implemented. The exercises have a good balance between basics practice and expanded challenges. I haven't encountered any bugs in the exercises. (You know those bugs that make you doubt all your learning and lose trust in the instruction -- haven't seen one.)

Previously, I have picked up skills with Codecademy, Google's Python video course, live classes in Python, and Coursera classes, and I think Dataquest puts many essential topics together nicely and provides a smooth but steep onramp to real data science workflows. The lessons are very well written.

Dataquest is a great solution for the tricky problem of online instruction in data science. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sidebars are sometimes cut off on 11" MacBookPro screen. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It puts together in one place many skills I have learned across other platforms. Good for defragmenting your knowledge and giving you a sense of what you still need to learn. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Good for getting reps with workflow of data science. The platform is well-suited for getting deliberate practice with data analysis skills. I picked up skills that I am using to make better decisions and solve business problems. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

This is a great site for beginners who want to become Data Analyst, Data Scientist or Data Engineers. You can select one of those three learning paths or pick and choose a variety of subjects such as Python or Linear Algebra. I have used other online platforms like Udacity and Lynda however I gained the most from Dataquest for several reason:

*It's hands-on console allows you to code throughout each exercise

*Each exercise is centered around a real world theme along with guided projects

*Lessons and content are easy to follow

*You get e-mail of weekly progress reports for motivation Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see more emphasis placed on SQL and even a short course on MS Excel for those that need it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am using Dataquest to help me transition into a career as a full-time Data Analyst. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Devops Engineer
What do you like best?

Encourages a fail fast environment.

Easy to trial and error

Decent notes in source material. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Really bad code will break the page. And make the laptop run pretty hot.

Diifficult to review older material. Need a better search function. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The exposition is good, the code examples are nice, the puzzles make everything stick together.

I would recommend this to any 1st year grad student looking to do data heavy work for their post grad studies. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have a degree in Math and Economics. I do devops for a genetics company and I wanted the data analysis skillset to help me be a better engineer for my customers.

I'm looking to get back into data analysis to help me solve entry level big data problems, so I can leverage that to experiment with building big data pipelines down the road. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Special Investigations Analytics Consultant
Insurance
What do you like best?

Dataquest is a great program that expanded my python usage and knowledge within the realm of data science. It also helped introduce different data science concepts in a way that was helpful for learning but also that I could take and then apply beyond just simple lesson plans to my own projects. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some pieces seem to increase in complexity and difficulty rapidly without the ramp up that other modules may have specifically some of the machine learning concepts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

How much time you have to dedicate, and make sure your users will be spending dedicated time at a desktop. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am working on projects making use of OCR and NLP. With what I've learned I'm able to support other data scientist and also speed up development times. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Freelancer Data Science
Computer Hardware
What do you like best?

I love how basic the information is explained. I was a beginner never touched programming. The site gets constant updates. Now it is way better that before when it started. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The slow response time of the community to beginner questions. Some information at first was very difficult to comprehend. As I've said I've never touched programming before and learning the basics was hard. My most difficult course to understand was the panda's courses. I've had to go to other websites to get a better feeling about the subject. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would always recommend it. I've got a great experience with the website Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Now I'm still working on my portfolio in kaggle. But with their information provided, I'm sure I will be able to land on the best working space. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Josh Devlin of Dataquest

Hey Ivan - thanks for taking the time to leave a review, we really appreacite your kind words!

I just wanted to reply on your mention of the response times in the community, by which i I think you're talking about our Q&A forums. The nature of the forums is that they're always going to be slower paced in terms of answers.

You might like to look at our Slack community if you want faster responses - we have lots of users there at all hours of day discussing data science generally as well as what they're working on, it's a great place for instant help! We also have members of the Dataquest team monitoring to help out as well.

If you do get stuck though, please reach out to Customer Support - we're really committed to helping you achieve your learning goals and support is included as part of your subscription!

CEO, Author, Course Creator
E-Learning
What do you like best?

A nice structured approach. They show you how far along you are in various areas which is motivating. Also, it's good to work on problems with guided assistance. Love the in-browser coding at first so people aren't stuck installing python, etc. Also, there is help in the Slack forums if you get stuck (I tend to help other people at this point). I like how you can export accomplishments to LinkedIn as well so that hopefully employers may notice.

Many sites and courses in this area tend to be complicated (written by PhDs) and more passive where you watch and don't necessarily learn, or worse you get discouraged by all the complex math that people show to potentially impress others rather than teach effectively. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really at this point. I have logged a couple minor technical issues and they have responded well to them with plans to address in the near future. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a try I'm sure you will be as happy as I am with the service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I need a way to get up to speed on data science and machine learning in a practical way. I'm gaining practical knowledge and skills that will allow me to help employers with their business problems at some point. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Research Scientist
Higher Education
What do you like best?

1. Terrific Interface

2. Slack channel and dataquest employees (Josh) extremely helpful and attentive

3. Great gamification of learning python, data analysis, data science, etc. That really helps for motivation towards a concrete goal

4. Some of the exercises and projects and really well done and centered around a theme with real world data. For example, examining basketball stats or movie reviews.

5. Great value

6. Certifications for LinkedIn are cool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

1. Some projects don't have a clear goal. For instance, you'll do analysis but then the last step will essentially be "Oh, we didn't find anything interesting"

2. There are lots of annoying bugs, but generally no show stoppers. For instance, it always seems to have a problem to determine if I had completed an exercise.

3. Following on #1, there is a lot of variability in the exercises. Some are awesome, while some were not really helpful at all.

4. No I've mentioned it to (maybe ~20 people) in the tech and data science community in my city have heard of dataquest. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I was (am) learning Python and Data Analysis and Data Science. I worked through the 170 plus online hours in a couple months and the material was similar to an in-person part time data science class that I took. After doing the Data Analyst and Scientist tracks, I am very confident to approach data science problems, such as those on Kaggle--at least the beginner and intermediate problems, perhaps not their "Super Bowl" yet. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UT
What do you like best?

Lessons are very straightforward and provide a great introduction to each subject. The assignments/missions use different types of data sets ranging from sports data, to analyzing academic test scores, Applying these skills to different types of data has allowed me to come up with my own ideas for the types of data I'm interested in drawing insights from. I also have plenty of code/projects to add to my portfolio! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I understand the intent of the site is to introduce the tools and how they are applied in data science, but I'd like to see more in depth explanations and exercises related to statistical theory and application. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Dataquest is great for learning Python and its statistical libraries (Pandas, NumPy, Scikit-Learn, etc.) and a good introduction to understanding what goes on under the hood. I believe after completing many of these courses that you'll be more than prepared to start a career in Data Analytics. To take your statistical background to the next level, I would maybe go to Coursera to find courses that are focused on just that. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm interested in pursuing a career using predictive analytics to optimize and drive decision making. Exercises like exploring the stock market and predicting outcomes really helped me build the skill set I'm looking for to pursue this type of career. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

User Experience Developer
What do you like best?

The consoles are directly inserted, and each section is easily navigable. There is also nice audio feedback that is sort of addicting whenever you pass an exercise. One member of the support team was extremely responsive and was very open to my suggestions and problems. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are too many small bugs, typos, and details missed. There could be a hint system so that we can progressively solve exercises. I didn't feel like I was in touch with the wider Dataquest community. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a great site for getting your feet wet with Data Science. However the plan is currently a bit expensive for where they are currently at in their development. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Learning to use python in my workflow for data wrangling. I feel like I have gone through what has been offered fairly quickly and it was easily accessible. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Broad range of topics

Easy to navigate interface

Easy to understand content

Real world practical missions

Learning by coding instead of watching a video

Well organized learning tracks Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything I dislike. Dataquest met or exceeded my expectations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is the best online resource for learning data science. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am not trying to solve any business problem at present. I like learning new concepts and technologies. Dataquest is augmenting my skill set by teaching several topics. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Financial Analyst | Senior Accountant
Health, Wellness and Fitness
What do you like best?

Hands-on application of concepts/principle of data science and data analysis. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some of the content was ambiguous or a little outdated. I would have gone through each course to make sure content was up-to-date and grammar was correct. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Fully recommend this product to anyone who wants those "aha" moments of knowledge vs application. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The problems I am solving is how to use the data available within my company for building KPI's, models, and eventually actuarial tables of our customers. (customer lifetime value) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Intern
Events Services
What do you like best?

I really like the format of this course, the structure of missions and testing my skills on real datasets. I especially enjoy the guided projects, where I can experiment with the dataset. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are a few minor bugs but its really nothing that would bother me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm just a student about to finish my bachelor's degree and am interested in date science Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for Dataquest?