DataHawk Reviews & Product Details

What do you like best?

This is the most robust and cost effective Amazon analytics tool I've come across and I've used multiple in the past. I had to cancel my subscription with my previous provider because they separated the vendor and seller platforms and as a result, we lost all of our data on the vendor side. (we are a hybrid vendor/seller). One of the biggest requirements we had is a manual upload of ASINs to track instead of a direct API. This is also the only tool I've come across that allows for export of the data, which is very powerful. Our entire ecomm and product marketing team uses this tool for research, analytics, and performance tracking. I've also recommended this tool to our sister company's ecomm team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I think the on-page SEO analyzer can be more robust, compared to previous tools I've used. Currently it's pretty broad. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

ranking, keyword indexing, logging content optimization activity, historical daily list price, buy box. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

DataHawk Overview

What is DataHawk?

DataHawk is an Amazon Analytics & Optimization Platform that helps brands, resellers, and agencies increase sales, optimize margins, and increase productivity selling on Amazon. DataHawk's self-serve cloud software suite provides solutions around Search Engine Optimization, Product Data Monitoring and Alerting, Market Intelligence, Sales Reporting, and Advertising Analytics.

DataHawk Details

DataHawk is an Amazon seller analytics tool designed to help Amazon sellers and consultants track keywords rankings, monitor products performance and sales estimates, run product research, and do market analysis.

DataHawk

DataHawk Screenshots

DataHawk Reviews

Showing 25 DataHawk reviews
Already have DataHawk?
What do you like best?

Their platform is also very easy to navigate and understand and more robust than platforms I’ve seen with other partners. The reports they produce are excellent, we’re able to pull very detailed trends on our keywords, rankings, product listings, ad performance and competition. It allows us to proactively dig into our account and easily identify any issues or successes we’re seeing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We have limited bandwidth and sometimes it takes longer to find the data I need only because I'm not as familiar with what exactly I'm looking for. Saying that, the team at DataHawk is very responsive and willing to help Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

They helped us understand the complexities of Amazon’s algorithms to optimize our product listings, and provided robust keyword research to inform our advertising strategy. They also helped us elevate our brand to position us for success. I would highly recommend DataHawk to anyone looking for a professional team to help grow their Amazon business! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We don't have the internal bandwidth to effectively manage and grow our Amazon business. We needed a partner that understood our business and would help us reach our revenue targets quickly. The team is incredibly responsive and consultative to help teach us along the way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner
What do you like best?

I love that data collection from Amazon is automated. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

My only wish is that data was collected hourly rather than daily, since Amazon rankings update hourly, though I realized our particular use case may be quite bespoke. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

While I'm sure DataHawk is useful for much more than we're using it for (based on all the available features), I can specifically attest to its value if you're selling on Amazon and are looking for automated capture and analysis of Amazon data. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We're tracking the performance of our book promotions. Previously, we'd have to check Amazon manually and note the rankings, by category, in an Excel spreadsheet. Now it's automated with DataHawk. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

- keyword research tool is great, lets you find new untapped keywords

- easily create campaigns with only ASIN numbers

- Rank tracker is a bit slow but does the job fairly well

- the PPC tool is one i found very helpful before creating advertising campaigns

-beautiful interface with clean analytics reports

- alerts are useful if you're serious

- free user option available Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

- I don't like the dark theme, the interface is clean but I would prefer a dark theme

-if you are serious, you need to go for at least the professional plan, which is costly Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Datahawk has some serious analytics that could help your amazon business succeed. the free option is a great opportunity for you to know what the platform is all about before committing for a premium plan. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Datahawk is an online analytics tool for amazon similar to google analytics for google. it lets you do keyword research, find market trends, keep track of product ranking and so on. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

If you need help with the SEO of Amazon Data Hawk is the perfect tool for that you can access easily many statistics about your presence on Amazon pages and your ranking on keywords. It helps you guide your listing creations and your advertising management. Also, the customer service is quite nice they are here to help you! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It could be nice to have the opportunity to check categories on the app and not only keywords and products. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are able to easily monitors our reviews with the alert system of Data Hawk. It helps our clients to do good customer service within Amazon. Whenever we have an alert on critical reviews we are able to rapidly communicate with the customer and have more information! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Pastor & Business Administrator
What do you like best?

What appeared fascinating, yet daunting, in the beginning has become an everyday staple for me. I love the site and the information I can glean - I am still rather new at this interpretation stuff with DataHawk. But after a month and a half I have unlocked a lot of keywords surrounding my product, which helps me to feel like I am truly following my book. I like what I see and even what I cannot. DataHawk has a very interesting and helpful site; it allows me to keep an eye on my competition. And by staying in stride with my competition, I can eventually gain more from my product. Using DataHawk's site is a must for me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Interpreting all that is on the site takes a while to understand, even rather minimally. But it's life in commerce, as it takes time to understand it all. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What I am trying to solve is understanding how well my book is performing/selling on Amazon's various sites. I have eleven projects going right now, and I am gratefully fascinated to watch all of them. It's too early to say what advantage I have realized. But if the keywords are anyways meaningful, and they are, I have learned how to talk about my book and tell others how to find it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

SEO Manager
What do you like best?

The keyword tracking tool is visually great and allow me to quickly assess the SEO performance Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not compatible for all the screen resolutions but I highlighted this today and they are working on it already, Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Worth giving it a try. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The main problem for me was to track my keywords effectively and to export a decent report. Data Hawk has quite a comprehensive report that works for our needs and save us a lot of time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Director
What do you like best?

deep dive into competition products and analysis Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish smaller plans allowed for more keywords Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I like the graphs/dashboards. They make it easy to show clients how their listings are doing Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Consultant
What do you like best?

The information are vey well organized in different pages and views connected among them

Very easy to navigate and to read information organized in graphical format

I like the way you can extend your projects adding new ASIN and keywords to track, thanks to the way the tool let you submit queries and identify relevant entities to track

I appreciate the freemium approachand the possibility to test the tool for 14 days with almost all the needed features

the support reacts promptly via e-mail and I also had the opportunity to interact in real time during some setting activities with specific requests and precise answers Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The sales extimations are based on parameters than don't are so relevant in some segments (e.g. reviews) and the figures presented are in my understanding not very reliable

This is probably due to the lack of a historical database like other tools provide and that the extimation is based only on data recorded only after the setting of the project Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Very good product; test it free

Even if this version has few limitations compared to the paid one you can evaluate the largest part of the features and the very good user interface and interaction Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I support customers who need to understant the competitive scenario in specific segments of the marketplace Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AH
What do you like best?

The product is designed around an objective outcome features are in sync with what a business or brand would need to enable their business without too much complexity Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Needs to cover more marketplaces and possibly better data export features for offline segmentation Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Better data export and segmentation features Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Product Performance, Category Insight, Deeper Listing Level Insights Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UF
What do you like best?

quality and depth of information provided Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

menu structure, not always intuitive, sometimes need to click several times to find what is needed Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

insight into selling on Amazon Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UE
What do you like best?

This is a good start for newcomers. We use this tool to easily track competitors and our keyword rankings, track changes in competitors and keyword rankings and make targeted adjustments in a timely manner. This tool has helped us a lot, although the price is not cheap, it is still very useful for our small team, I recommend it to all Amazon sellers.

PS: His selection function is very general, I mainly use his tracking keyword function. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

His research function is very general, I mainly use his tracking keyword function. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We use this tool to easily track competitors and our keyword rankings, track changes in competitors and keyword rankings, and make targeted adjustments in a timely manner. This tool has helped us a lot, although the price is not cheap, but it is still very useful for our small team, I recommend it to all Amazon sellers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

no problem works great Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

End to end management of Amazon listings Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Low number of tracked keywords limits the insights Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get advice from their account managers since it speeds up the onboarding process and the value you will get out of the tool Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Able to track and manage ASINs across multiple marketplaces inc those otherwise not available in other tools. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder
What do you like best?

I have used all of the competition there isn't a competitive interface for approaching search index data. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Lack of PPC integration in order to compare search growth with PPC spend. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It allows your brand to see organic search index which is the source of revenue for product listings on Amazon. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AR
What do you like best?

Responsive team members, friendly tool, affordable pricing, informative keyword insights and largely reliable reports (give or take information on a couple of fields) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Data reliability of estimated sales & issues reporting correct buybox owners Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Bespoke solutions customised around client needs Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

We're working on tracking numerous skus across various brands under one agency and this tool really helps us in the launch arena for metric tracking. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Extremely pricey. $100 for API? Feels a bit like a rip off. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Data tracking for Amazon launches. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

DataHawk provides great insights into our own and our competitor Amazon accounts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The data is the best but sometimes not intuitive layout. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Better insight into our Amazon account. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales & Marketing
What do you like best?

I track price, review and BSR changes and get alerts every day in my inbox. I can track competition and can see what is going on with their products. Like the new alerts about news and changes a lot. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing really I dislike, I think the color scheme is a bit like old school coding Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Tracking and monitoring changes more easily. As well researching when we are about to launch a new product on keywords and competition. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

This is the best Amazon seller tool I've seen for in-depth ranking and competitor analysis. It is incredibly comprehensive...a ton of thought went into designing a tool that can either keep you at the top of your Amazon selling game or get you to that level. Job well done. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

there is nothing I dont like. I do not know why I have to dislike something. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get a live tour of the software before starting. It has a ton of capabilities they should explain to you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Keyword ranking and staying ahead/aware of the competition/ Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Very nice user interface that makes this software really simple to use and learn. Very good customer support as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Can get a bit pricey, but at the end of day well worth it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Helps me plan my PPC campaigns as I can research searchterms and track them against my product. This helped me cut down the cost of these campaigns. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Datahawk is really easy to use. you just have to sign up and add your project, you're good to go. basically, there are two options available for you to get information from Amazon. they are keywords and product ids. you can add keywords and get an insight of the search engine data, the CPC if you want to advertise and the competition. the products tab help you add products easily using their ASIN numbers and keep track of it to get the insider trading data. this is extremely useful if you want to know how your competitors are doing. the pricing is really good, there is even a free plan available which lets you add up to 5 keywords and 5 products and keep track of them. even the premium plans are affordable starting at just $19 per month. I only used the tool for keyword research for affiliate marketing and I found this tool really helpful. it supports all the Amazon websites from the US, UK and much more if you want to focus on a particular one. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

the product research needs improvement. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

well, you can try the service for free up to 5 keywords, so if you're interested, take advantage of it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Datahawk is a website from which you can get insight into amazon marketplace products to see which ones are getting more sales and trending and how tough the marketplace is. this is a great tool to select a niche for selling products or even for just getting insight into your competitors. you can also get search engine data based on keywords and which can be used to later optimize your product titles. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner
What do you like best?

In general, we really like the DataHawk. It ability to track a lot of different products across multiple marketplaces is a key differentiator for us. We also like the use of graphical data. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The way that they data is organized can be a little confusion until you get used to it. The reports are still a work in progress. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a try Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Tracking critical keyword ranking performance for our products as well as our competitors. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

There is a free plan available which gives everyone a chance to try their service before paying for expensive plans. the customer support is absolutely fantastic, they are online all the time and replies very quickly, more than that they know what they are talking about and the replies are absolutely satisfactory for me. Now coming to the features the main tools of the website include a product research tool and a keyword research tool. the product research tool is very easy to work with, all you have to do is find the ASIN of the product you want to track and add it, the app will automatically grab the data for you about that product and similar products if you want. i have to say there is some serious insight in the data, its not normal search volume and review stats but also the sales insight to the product. the keyword tool is also similar that find search metrics on Amazon for the given keyword and ranking of products for the given keyword. if you're an amazon seller this tool is absolutely worth it. the premium pricing is very affordable. the dashboard is dark and beautiful, the analytics are shown alongside graphs so its very easy to compare it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

the free plan and rookie plan are very limted, if you want to get into market research, you have to pay for expensive packages. some of the keyword with search data can take upto hours to get analysed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

if youre an amazon seller or thinking about becoming one this is a great tool for you. basically you get a free account there so there's no loss for you in trying the platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Datahawk is a service which allows you to get product insights from Amazon websites and the search data from the same platform. this data includes everything you want if you're an amazon seller. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

What I liked best was that it was affordable at a cheap monthly rate and the UI looks sleek and modern. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

When I trialed the software there were certain features of the software that I liked, which is why I went with the subscription but after purchasing it they removed the features and functionality that I liked without any explanation. One day after I logged in, certain widgets are gone. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

keyword ranking analysis, buybox analysis and 3p sellers on Amazon.com and Amazon.co.uk. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Othmane Sghir of DataHawk

Hello,

We thank you for your feedback. While we understand your frustration on the single chart we removed and which you're referring to, it was only to replace it with an even better reporting table and chart, which you may have missed seeing.

We're striving to optimize continuously our product to help our users grow, and this entails constant product updates - and always for the benefit of our end users.

We also do have an open Feedback and Features Request section where we openly collect your suggestions.

Kind regards,

Othmane

What do you like best?

I love the evolution of the app, the folks over at DataHawk are amazing, they are open to insight and updates and then they ACT ON IT! The tool has been awesome for driving decisions fast and with the right data. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

My only dislike is the limitation of keywords, but that's because I'm a bit greedy hahah Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

See if they have an update map, you'll be suprised at how active they are at making sure they deliver the best options to their users. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We wanted to create a focused keyword strategy along with that we wanted to make sure our product roadmap aligned with the industry and sales demand, it's been transformative in doing just that. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I've used 2 other like products in the past, and this beats them both by far. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Very little if anything. Always small tweaks that could enhance, but nothing of substance imo. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Yes Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Keyword and Product tracking for my 40 live listings on Amazon. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.