DataGrail Privacy Portal

DataGrail Privacy Portal

4.9

DataGrail is a purpose-built platform for legal and security teams to manage personal data for privacy regulations like the GDPR and California's Privacy Act.

Work for DataGrail Privacy Portal?

Learning about DataGrail Privacy Portal?

DataGrail Privacy Portal Reviews

Ask DataGrail Privacy Portal a Question
DataGrail Privacy Portal review by G2 User in Information Technology and Services
G2 User in Information Technology and Services

"Great Onboarding - Very Attentive Team"

What do you like best?

I love that Mallory and the rest of the datagrail team were attentive to my needs, quick to respond to all of my questions and basically hand held me through this to get all the integrations done. It was good to have their support during a super busy time. They were also very understanding of my schedule so it was nice to work with a team that was flexible

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike, they are a very new company so its nice to have a partnership with them and I'm sure they will keep getting better

They are helping with our GDPR compliance and making sure that we control our user data. They make the process very simple and easy to set up with well documented support.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about DataGrail Privacy Portal
Showing 5 DataGrail Privacy Portal reviews
DataGrail Privacy Portal review by Colin C.
Colin C.

"GDPR Compliance is Now Super Easy"

What do you like best?

Mallory and Daniel are amazing to work with. They think way beyond the platform they're building and consider how GDPR has affected my day-to-day work, team structure, created dependencies, and informs my strategy. It's an absolute pleasure working with such a visionary and proactive team.

As far as the platform goes, I especially like how easy it has become to process data requests. I've got complete peace-of-mind and no worries that I may put the organization at risk due to human error or an overlooked request.

What do you dislike?

I wouldn't say I dislike anything about the platform. Since we're a media company, we do receive some "data requests" that are not really data requests. Often, we get pitches for new content through the portal, but I'm not sure this is a shortfall of the portal.

The DataGrail team has been incredibly proactive to identify and build out integrations I recognize could be useful, even though I'm just a small fish.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're considering using DataGrail, meet with their team early in your evaluation process. They're unbelievably proactive and will help you evaluate integration requirements, strategic implications, and more. Well worth the early conversation!

DataGrail's privacy portal has helped us:

1) Be confident that we're avoiding regulatory and compliance risks with a very small team

2) Made it possible to handle compliance-related tasks with minimal effort and time-investment

3) Improved our partners' confidence in our compliance with regulations, and made it smoother to work with very big brands without any headaches.

DataGrail Privacy Portal review by Gaetano Nino D.
Gaetano Nino D.

"These guys are GDPR pros. Very impressed with their knowledge. "

What do you like best?

Daniel and Earl are AWESOME to work with. They are doing way more than just providing a tool. They really know their stuff - inside and out, like a consultancy that walks you through every step of the process. I was particularly pleased with their ability to adapt to the unique challenges of our business, during my time at Sales Hacker.

What do you dislike?

I wouldn't say I "disliked" anything - but as an early customer (we were one of the first), the DataGrail platform was still evolving and lacked some feature capabilities we were hoping for. That said, the DataGrail engineering team was fantastic in taking our feedback and translating that into sprints for new feature development.

At Sales Hacker - our partners were high profile brands such as Microsoft, LinkedIn, Adobe, DocuSign and more. We needed a platform and counsel to ensure that our partners felt safe and confident exchanging data with us. The DataGrail team supported us throughout the entire process and went above and beyond to make sure we were compliant with our data management.

What Data Privacy solution do you use?

G2 User in Information Technology and Services

"Great Onboarding - Very Attentive Team"

DataGrail Privacy Portal review by G2 User
G2 User

"Datagrail Keeps Us Compliant "

What do you like best?

A quick list of the things that make Datagrail great:

-Easy and convenient workflow to get a DSR through the finish line.

-Awesome and helpful team that has made implementation of the tool an enjoyable process.

-Reminders to make sure we are compliant for a 30 day request.

-Simple integrations with our systems.

What do you dislike?

The UI is still maturing and adding additional ways to view and process our requests. I'd like to see the option to process more than one email address at a time.

We are using Datagrail to satisfy our GDPR requests from customers. Datagrail has made this an easy process for our teams from Engineering, Legal and Security.

DataGrail Privacy Portal review by Garrett C.
Garrett C.

"Simple Integration"

What do you like best?

On-boarding DataGrail to applications that I own could not have been simpler. It's very easy as an administrator to respond to data subject requests and process them through all of our systems.

What do you dislike?

No dislikes at this time, have not had any issues

It is very difficult to confidently process data subject requests as a company that is heavily involved with data collection, aggregation, and usage.

Learn more about DataGrail Privacy Portal

DataGrail Privacy Portal Videos

DataGrail Privacy Portal Downloads

Learning about DataGrail Privacy Portal?

* We monitor all DataGrail Privacy Portal reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.