CyberArk Idaptive Reviews & Product Details

CyberArk Idaptive Overview

What is CyberArk Idaptive?

Idaptive Services secures enterprise identities against cyberthreats that target today’s hybrid IT environment of cloud, mobile and on-premises. Idaptive helps protect against the leading point of attack used in data breaches ― compromised credentials — through it’s Next Gen Access, which uniquely unifies single single-on (SSO), adaptive multi-factor authentication (MFA), enterprise mobility management (EMM) and user behavior analytics (UBA) into an integrated solution. Idaptive Services include the following: Single Sign-On Services – Adaptive single-sign on and one-click access to your cloud, mobile and on-premises apps. No more forgotten passwords, no more user confusion. MFA Services – A common sense approach to multi-factor authentication with risk-based policy that does not hinder end-user productivity. Lifecycle Management Services – Automatically route application requests, create accounts, manage entitlements within those accounts, and revoke access when necessary. Provision users across apps, all from a central control point. Mobility Management Services– Manage mobile devices, secure native mobile apps and provide context for smarter access decisions. Endpoint Management Services - Designed to help control access to corporate resources through a zero trust security approach. Bolster endpoint security with cross-platform policy enforcement and leading device security management capabilities.

CyberArk Idaptive Details
Arabic, German, English, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Chinese (Simplified)

Today’s new reality requires a new kind of access platform. Built on Zero Trust, Idaptive is creating a new era -secure access everywhere- that uniquely combines leading capabilities to seamlessly integrate SSO, MFA, EMM and UBA. Using our proven technologies, we’re ushering in a new generation of access technology that not only protects companies, but also leads to happier customers, better products and more valuable organizations.

Centrify’s Next-Gen Access is the only industry-recognized solution that uniquely converges Identity-as-a Service (IDaaS), enterprise mobility management (EMM) and privileged access management (PAM).

www.centrify.com/about-us/news/press-releases/2017/centrify-named-a-leader-for-identity-as-a-service/

Complimentary copies of Forrester Wave Reports:

@IdaptiveHQ

CyberArk Idaptive Screenshots

CyberArk Idaptive Reviews

Showing 94 Idaptive Next-Gen Access reviews
Already have CyberArk Idaptive?
UA
What do you like best?

Idaptive makes resetting password simple across all integrated software.Ive never experienced a delay with this, which is more than i can say for a lot of other password management systems. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

not much to dislike. Its a great software and really makes password reset functions super easy and quick. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

No recommendations aside from use it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Password resets are the main problem. This reduces lag between executing the reset and being able to log into linked user accounts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

IT Manager
What do you like best?

All three of their products that we use from idaptive work great, we've been using their SSO / MFA for about 3 years now and really like the features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The MDM piece has a few features we would like to see added in the future, as well as setting up maybe a first enrollment profile, but aside from that its a very good product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We heavily rely on the MFA piece, it has protected us from many email security threats. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Open Discussions in CyberArk Idaptive
Bachelor of Science, Computer Science
What do you like best?

This incredible tool is ideal because it allows me access to services with an adaptable section and gives me ample support for a variety of applications. It also gives me a very essential and very useful support to solve situations in a faster way. And above all I have the possibility to add additional functions since they are very good and very easy to implement. It is even a very reliable and safe tool where I get an important function since it is easy to integrate with other programs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No inconvenient has been presented to me at this time since the technical situations have been resolved quite quickly. Otherwise I would like them to implement more applications since they are very good. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Idaptive is great because it adapts very well to the integration of applications and has a very easy to use configuration since its possibilities for configuration are very useful. It is really very suitable for IT systems and a unique login in addition to allowing you to share applications with other users without having to connect a corporate account. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use excellent service because it has given us great help in the centralization of information and applications as it provides us with a unique login experience for many applications. And on the other hand to obtain multiple options for groups or roles to connected applications. We emphasize that Idaptive is the best for our current and future needs and that it offers us good benefits in the company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Bachelor's degree Field Of StudyBusiness Administration and Management, General
What do you like best?

Support and account management is the best thing I have experienced with this program. It is very good resolves in great shape the requests. I liked multifactor authentication before accessing centralization. With this feature, I am sure that my account is secure and that nobody can access it. The administration of the platform is also very intuitive because the new user interface is friendly. It is good to note that the ability to manage passwords for applications is very fast and of great maneuver. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that certain integrations are left out; There are several applications that can be integrated, which would be great to be able to establish strategic synchronizations and with greater security. A particular fact that I could observe is that the advanced tab in the configuration of the application is not easy to use, especially if a person does not have a coding fund. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Suitable for many companies, it is very receptive to feedback with its support. He solve challenging problems and give tons of security to anyone who needs confidence in their workflow. Check it yourself with its use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

In our company, its use has allowed us to have a unique session which gives us a lot of security and confidence. We chose this program at the time since we were not safe and with high threats of violation to our integration to the web. We can join macs to the domain without any setback, this we did not expect at all. However, we take advantage of this function and we liked the results. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Visitors Services Representative
What do you like best?

Idaptive makes it so easy for us to easily and quickly sign in to all the sites we need to use at any and all of our locations onsite. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It can sometimes forget passwords and usernames and need to be reset, but this is rare and not that difficult to work around. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have several worksites throughout the Park and Idaptive makes it simple for us to quickly sign in and access all of our websites and information in one fell swoop. It cuts back on time wasted and easily forgotten passwords and sign-ins. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AI
What do you like best?

Idaptive has a great interface, easy to use and very intuitive, Everything is on one menu that you can drill down to what you want Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Provisioning is limited to specific vendors and needs improvement Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Email Authentication, MDM solution, MFA Authentication, Email federation, Single Sign on Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sr. Systems Engineer
What do you like best?

What I like most about Centrify DirectControl is the centralize control I have over various Unix objects. The Centrify tools have exponentially increased the value I can provide to my employer, by allowing me to manage users, machine and various technologies at scale. Additionally, I'm very satisfied with the quick response to support requests. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any complaints, but I would recommend having a collection of examples of how to do admin tasks using automated ways, either through the CLI tools, adedit, powershell modules or the API. That would help me be more efficient since it's very time-consuming to search and peruse the Centrify community for information, that sometimes is outdated or is not supported by an older version of the product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Some of the challenges that I have been able to solve using Centrify are user access control, access to network shares for both Windows and Unix clients, limit the proliferation of privileged users and the central management of sudo commands. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AU
What do you like best?

Ability to start out with a single use case and scale up as needed, other SSO providers require and all or nothing licensing approach. They will work with you to get you setup and if you have additional use cases they will work with you on them. Centrify requested that I write a review and Centrify will provide an incentive to complete the review, all my views and ratings are accurate to my experience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Pricing is a little hard to understand but the account reps work with you to get through it. Provisioning accounts into connected apps can be a challenge. Centrify requested that I write a review and Centrify will provide an incentive to complete the review, all my views and ratings are accurate to my experience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend it, I like that they will work with you to get you going and the will go through the product options and help you through it. The part that I struggle with is the information that Centrify pulls from your directory, that is not clearly documented but support is helping me through it. Centrify requested that I write a review and Centrify will provide an incentive to complete the review, all my views and ratings are accurate to my experience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are able to use it for a SSO for our ticketing solution we are implementing at first but will be expanding into other connected apps in the future for some departments with a lot of credentials. Also we will be using it to meet a compliance requirement for MFA. Centrify requested that I write a review and Centrify will provide an incentive to complete the review, all my views and ratings are accurate to my experience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The Multi Factor Authentication before you access the centrify is what I loved to it most. With this feature, I'm confident that my account is safe and no one can access it. One more thing is the single sign on features, which i can access all my important application in just one click. Imagine how convenient is that! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I think this is not dislike but room for improvement, it's much better if we develop the GUI of the centrify, more catchy and not so plain interface would be great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Its very recommended, easy to use, safe account because of multifactor authentication. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Single sign on feature, with this user that has issue remembering different kind of password was resolved. It help them to memorize just one password for different application. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The ability to deploy lot´s of applications using SSO with SAML protocol with is widely used and to deploy in house applications via Centrify portal so that users don´t need to use VPN. The administration of the platform is also very intuitive because the new UI friendly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Reports are difficult to create because we have to manually create SQL querys to check for results. There are no desktop solution for MFA. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Gartner leader in Identity and robust platform. Lot´s of features in just one platform and many configurations available Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The main problem was that every new application had their own credential. It was hard to keep track of our users credentials security. Our users were also having a bad experience to login because of the many different credentials. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

What I like best with Centrify is the ability to manage passwords for the Apps/Services where we had SSO enabled. Previously, we are using LastPass enterprise to manage passwords. We've taken advantage of Centrify's ability to store login credentials and logging into apps/services had been a click away from the portal. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not really Centrify itself but the Android app. Some permissions that are enabled when I choose to allow it on a smartphone, in my opinion, are more of privacy concern. Granular permission should be implemented. Until then, I would stick with Google Authenticator for OTP/2FA. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Centrify provides a complete solution for Security and Access Management for your organization. Read my review and give it a try! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are using Centrify in our organization for SSO, cloud identity and access management. It was just in the first quarter this year that we realized that Centrify can also provide MFA and could function as Password Manager for apps and services that we are using.

The benefit we've realized is that we could take advantage of the feature and eliminate certain services that we are paying for that Centrify already provides. We're able to save without impacting the services we use in our organization. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Technical Specialist III
Insurance
What do you like best?

We began using Centrify just for federating with Office 365, but we soon found many more features that were incredibly useful. Beyond the technical features, the support and account management is the best I have experienced with any IT company. I really cannot stress enough how amazing their support team is and how they truly believe in building a partnership with you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We really haven't found anything to dislike. We of course have run into problems over the several years we have been customers, but every situation has been handled quickly and professionally. Centrify is also excellent about proactively notifying their users of potential issues. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It can take days to get ADFS setup correctly. It can also take days to get some of the competitors' solutions setup for an evaluation, but it literally took about 20 minutes to implement Office 365 federation with Centrify. Ask for an evaluation and you will get excellent free technical experience and the solution works much better than expected. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use Centrify for federation with Office 365, MDM for iOS and Android devices, custom user portals, shared web application bookmarks, granular MFA, OAuth, and SAML assertions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AI
What do you like best?

The best part about it is we make use of it to login to all different applications with a single click, no hassle of keying in your credentials every time.

Just bookmark centrify and login as the first thing on your browser.

We have been using it for Single Sign on functionality and integrated it with various apps. They all work like charm.

We are using it get the mac machines added to the domain too.

There is sync feature which we make use of to sync people from Workday to Active directory which gives us the automation of not creating the user in Active directory but to get them created on its own as soon as the user's onboarding process get completed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

one thing which centrify can improve upon is to have large catalogue of pre built application.

Rest of the things all apears good for the moment, may be we can get to know more on it as we make use of it on a daily basis. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great solution if you are looking to use single sign on and have macs to work with. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Single sign on

Joining macs to domain Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AA
What do you like best?

Centrify support is very good, the product was priced better than it's competitors (Okta/Duo) and it had more features out of the box. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Centrify lacks the 'Vendor Application Catalog' that other vendors like Duo and Okta have where they are already pre-configured to work out of the box with many online platforms. They have a limited selection of pre-built configs for the most popular online apps. However, support is good about working with the customer to configure SAML access to most systems even though they aren't pre-built in a catalog. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We utilize Centrify heavily for Multi-factor protection for our company resources. We chose Centrify over Okta and Duo because of the many authentication options available to the user and the overall user experience when logging in. Their login process via Radius or web login was very smooth and understandable for our users. We also utilize the system heavily to do 'Same Sign-In' where all company resources are accessed using the staff's email address and network password. Reduces the amount of passwords staff must remember. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It just works. We configured Centrify about a year and a half ago and we never have to touch it. I don't think we've even had as much of a hiccup in the time we've had it.

The automatic sign-in to 3rd party apps in great. Before Centrify, our users would need to sign-in to each , each after they already signed-in to their device. Now, our users only need to sign in once to their devices and Centrify will then automatically sign them in to their other apps. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The portal can be a big sluggish to load, especially when loading all users. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We trialed a variety of other single sign-on solutions including Okta and OneLogin and settled on Centrify. They were the best with authenticating and resetting passwords on Chromebooks which was our primary goal. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use Centrify to allow our students to sign-in as well as change their passwords when using Chromebooks. We also use it to make signing into Google much faster as Centrify will automatically sign them in if they have already signed into a domain joined device. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

We have been using Centrify for four years now, the implementation was easy technical support was always available. We use Centrify Application Services for our SharePoint Online authentication. After the implementation users did not find it hard to use it daily. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The recent upgrade by Centrify did not work well with our system so we need to uninstall the update and reinstall the old version The technical support informed us pretty late so our East office was not able to use SharePoint for two hours after we were informed by Centrify technical support. WE were inform by phone and email. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our online authentication with SharePoint online. Authentication were integrated with our AD so everything works seamlessly on the background. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AL
What do you like best?

Our experiences with support have been great. Any time we need assistance setting up an application to work with Centrify, their knowledgeable staff is able to assist. They have a great, wide ranging offerings that work with the software and applications and cloud offerings that we use on a day to day basis. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that has come up that we haven't been able to use Centrify for us being able to 2 factor Microsoft Remote Desktop Gateway. That could just be how their product works that it won't work with this option. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

They have a wide range of product offerings that will work with most applications. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We originally started with them for mobile device management. We are slowing moving more of our applications to their platform for 2 factor and having people log into a user portal to access the application. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AB
What do you like best?

The thousands of already supported apps. This helps us take some of the administrative overhead off our staff. Centrify is also willing to work on new apps as one of the first apps we needed did not exist. Support worked with us on customizing the needed SAML responses and we were able to get this integrated into the solution. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Cant remove device tab from user profile Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

A critical partner of ours began requiring SSO. We evaluated several solutions that would help us meet this requirement but soon grew into other possibilities since Centrify would help with other initiatives such as MFA. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AF
What do you like best?

the use of centrify sso is very simple and easy, the administrative console and easy to use and installation of agents greatly simplifies the life of the administrator. was an easy implementation, updating the product does not generate unavailability and does not require high knowledge of AD

Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would like the centrify for linux / unix to have larger scripts for automation, yet still a bit precarious scripting for linux compared to windows / powershell.

Missing documentation on ADedit some examples of scripts that can be done in linux / unix Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

yes, highly recommend to centrify Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

centrify solved a big problem we had that was the management of local users, that generated a lot of work. with centrify we have everything centralized and solved our problems. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

System Administrator
Real Estate
What do you like best?

We have been using Centrify for quite some time and are very pleased with the product itself. Their support is exceptional, always ae available and have never gone without resolving an issue.

I work for a property management company and to have all of our applications in one place and easily accessible is a huge time saver.

Our users have only one user name and password to remember making our helpdesk queue go down by not having all those password reset tickets. Can't say enough about Centrify, great product, excellent support! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not a thing..if one thing more apps available Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it...best advice worth every penny Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our users have only one user name and password to remember making our helpdesk queue go down by not having multiple password reset tickets. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

IU
What do you like best?

Ease of setup start and integration. Provisioning to O365 with a none routable domain. The operational maintenance simplification compared to ADFS which has been in place. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Availability of local skilled systemintegrator Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Review your special applications. Standard works like a charm. Get your support and Service organisation ready right away as things will require change Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

O365 integration with a none routable domain. SSO accross application. Simplify and speed up SSO deployments compared to existing ADFS. Reduce of operational and maintenance requirements. Mobile devicemanagement replacement allowed us costsavings Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AI
What do you like best?

Fantastic support - I've had very attentive and thorough people answer my questions anytime I've submitted a ticket. They're very good at making sure that the problem has been resolved on my end. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Certain integrations are orphaned - there are SO many applications that can be integrated, which is great, but some of them seem to fall by the wayside and compatibility may be lost if they're not maintained enough. In my experience, this issue seems to manifest in particular when a vendor uses one term for an object while Centrify uses another. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do a demo of the product if that's an option and you'll get an idea of the great depth that is available. I've been surprised at how flexible the service is. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

SSO, MDM, future-proofed Apple AD Integration. Originally we signed on with Centrify to make AD integration simpler, but as our security requirements have tightened we've found the SSO and MDM features extremly useful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AT
What do you like best?

The pre-configured apps (when available) are usually easy to set up with our partners.

Support team is usually pretty helpful overcoming setup and technical issues.

We like the security Centrify provides, and are working on implementing SAML/SSO across as many apps and services as possible. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I have to use competitor's documents to set up new applications (where Centrify hasn't pre-configured the set-up).

Some of the pre-configured apps are out of date, and require some troubleshooting to make them work.

Trying to get Centrify to partner (expieclly those that have documentation on their partnership with other identity management services) with other app services can be a time consuming process.

The service is a little pricey when compated to some of the new services Microsoft is providing in their o365 platform.

I've had to solve some sign-in issues myself with a bunch of troubleshooting.

The "Advanced" tab in the application setup is not easy to use, espesially if a person doesn't have a coding background.

Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Not necesessarily a critique on Centrify, but I'd reccomend project managers and IT staff be as clear as possible when discussing or training users and driving adoption. Be firm about SSO benifits, in that security #1 primary goal, and it's all working in the background. User convience is great, but secondary. Get everyone on IT staff on the same page with a consistent message. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Security validation and centralization of user identities among 3rd party apps.

We've started seeing and stopping suspisious logins from other regions.

AM
What do you like best?

Multi factor Authentication via Active Directory with provisioning rules and single sign on. We are exploring the use of the MDM piece and it is something that is very attractive since it will follow provisioning rules as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Use of DirSync and no ability to use AD connect Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Dont hesitate to call support, they are extremely helpful and go the extra mile to make sure the product works! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are preventing erroneous logins.

SSO

Soon to be using the MDM piece to manage, track and lock down company owned cell phones. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

IT System Administrator
What do you like best?

Ability to bridge the gap on Mac's for integration in an Enterprise environment with GPOs. SSO has been great to use and easy to setup Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really to date. We have run into some issues, but they have always been resolved in a timely manner. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do it, been a greate experience to date. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Mac AD integration, SSO, MFA. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.