Join the 1500 companies using G2 Track to manage SaaS spend, usage, contracts & compliance.

Curatr

Curatr gives you the tools to build and deliver engaging online courses that get people talking.

Work for Curatr?

Learning about Curatr?

We can help you find the solution that fits you best.

Curatr Reviews

Ask Curatr a Question
Write a Review
Filter Reviews
Filter Reviews
Ratings
Company Size
User Role
Industry
Showing 1 Curatr review
LinkedIn Connections
Curatr review by Executive Sponsor in Management Consulting
Executive Sponsor in Management Consulting
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
content
Business partner of the vendor or vendor's competitor, not included in G2 scores.

"The perfect non LMS - LMS"

What do you like best?

The system is like Google Docs for the LMS world. it covers 80% of normal LMS use cases for 80% of the population. and does not put the other 20% of "features" in the way of the majority of users. The system does not overwhelm the administrators nor the end users. Does it what needs to do and does it extremely well.

What do you dislike?

certain aspects of the visual user experience could stand a little facelift, but I hear that is coming soon. the admin interface could be a little easier when needing to mass update certain entities within the system. I am trying to think of other things to dislike but honestly can not come up with much of anything.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When an enterprise LMS is overkill and simplicity, performance and support are a must, Curator is a must check out solution.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

We use the system for new employee onboarding, knowledge transfer and just in time performance support.

We setup public areas to provide customer training and onboarding assistance for our own software platforms and our marketing department uses the system as a marketing tool by providing educational resources for our clients and potential clients industries.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Curatr

What Online Learning Platform solution do you use?

Thanks for letting us know!

There are not enough reviews of Curatr for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

1
McGraw-Hill Connect Logo
McGraw-Hill Connect
3.9
(120)
McGraw-Hill Connect is a digital teaching and learning environment that saves students and instructors time while improving performance over a variety of critical outcomes.
2
MyLab Logo
MyLab
4.1
(20)
MyLab is a collection of online homework, tutorial, and assessment products designed with a single purpose in mind: to improve the results of all higher education students, one student at a time.
3
WebAssign Logo
WebAssign
3.5
(17)
WebAssign is a digital solution designed by educators to enrich the teaching and learning experience. WebAssign provides extensive content, instant assessment, and superior support.
4
LearnWorlds Logo
LearnWorlds
4.8
(17)
Create and sell online courses, all-in-one. Get a fully professional, social, engaging and interactive online school. Don't just sell online courses, sell learning experiences.
5
Mastering Logo
Mastering
3.5
(14)
Mastering is a collection of online homework, tutorial, and assessment products designed with a single purpose in mind: to improve the results of all higher education students, one student at a time.
6
Kajabi Logo
Kajabi
4.4
(14)
Kajabi platform empowers thousands of users everyday to build life-changing businesses and create an online presence that reflects them.
7
Intrepid by VitalSource Logo
Intrepid by VitalSource
4.6
(16)
Intrepid by VitalSource provides cloud-based learning solutions that empower organizations to solve critical business challenges.
8
WileyPLUS Logo
WileyPLUS
3.4
(12)
WileyPLUS is an online teaching and learning platform that helps instructors and students achieve educational success.
9
Revel Logo
Revel
3.2
(5)
Revel presents an affordable, seamless blend of author-created digital text, media, and assessment based on learning science. Revel keeps students engaged as they read, practice, and study in one continuous experience anytime, anywhere, on any device.
10
Wiley Engage Logo
Wiley Engage
3.4
(4)
Wiley Engage is an easy-to-use online platform with integrated tools designed to deliver a complete learning experience. Helping to build student and faculty connections, Wiley Engage provides a reliable and simple solution for course, program, or departmental needs that matches your learning objectives or competencies.
Show more
Kate from G2

Learning about Curatr?

I can help.
* We monitor all Curatr reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.