CT Connect Reviews & Product Details

What do you like best?

CT Connect is simple and straightforward. The user interface is extremely easy to navigate. The behaviors to evaluate are clear and featured prominently alongside where the the actual assessment is happening.

This is a great tool for anyone looking to put more of an emphasis on real-time feedback. It puts structure and a common understanding around the behaviors to exhibit in various scenarios. This ensures that you are your reports are on the same page and working toward the same goals and personal and professional growth targets. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, I find CT Connect extremely easy to use; in fact the simplicity means there is no reason NOT to use it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Considering using this tool if you or your organization is looking to improve the ways that managers interact with their reports. If employees are struggling because they don't know what they should be working on to improve, CT Connect solves that problem with an easy and straightforward mechanism, providing a frictionless tool to guide those conversations and personal growth and development discussions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CT Connect allows me to give direct, timely feedback to my team around a series of behaviors that are well-understood. This provides much more structure to feedback conversations than we've ever had before. I notice significant improvements and changes with my team after even just a single feedback session.

Consistent usage of the tool puts an emphasis on the growth and development of the individuals on your team. Real-time feedback becomes ingrained in the process and feedback conversations become more appreciated and even anticipated. This helps with the overall morale of the team as they know there is an emphasis on their individual professional development and growth. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CT Connect Overview

What is CT Connect?

We develop highly effective sales managers with the software to guide where they spend their time, with which sellers, and most importantly how. The result, more sellers to goal. With CT Connect, managers build a coaching plan to focus on reps who are most likely to benefit from coaching, can see how to direct coaching to earlier stage opportunities to improve win rates, and use a consistent assessment framework to provide structured feedback on the behaviors that advance commercial outcomes. For more information visit https://commercialtribe.com.

CT Connect Details

CT Connect data provides sales enablement with critical insights into what they need to include in onboarding and on-going training programs

CommercialTribe

CT Connect Reviews

Showing 15 CT Connect reviews
Already have CT Connect?
Regional Vice President, Strategic Accounts, Experience Cloud
What do you like best?

An easy to set up and use tool that builds sales coaching into sales managers' routines across an organization. Allows sales/sales operations to set a consistent rubric for coaching and grading, along with reporting and tracking across the organization. CT makes it easy to capture feedback from each coaching session, share it, verify that it's been viewed, and revisit it for ongoing performance improvement. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Initial versions focus on managing structured coaching sessions. Also, light on other capabilities initially like integrations with other productivity tools, but CT has a strong roadmap for rapid enhancements. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Improves sales performance by helping to build a culture of consistent sales coaching and improvement. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

Feedback is in one location for you and the rep! You can score a sales rep based on every step of the sales process. Both of you can reference what was covered to ensure the rep is improving after every sales presentation. I've also been able to use the reporting for the rep's 90 day and annual reviews! It helps the rep see what areas they are improving and what other areas they can continue to work on. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike. The integration between Salesforce is something we are still learning and how it relates to our business needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CT connect has allowed us to see gaps in our sales team. We want to ensure our reps are following our sales process, and the assessment maps have allowed us to do that with our teams. The greatest benefit I see is when the reps receive their feedback, they take the time to read through how they can improve, and on the next sales presentation, they've made those adjustments. They can always reference back to the feedback and think about ways they can improve. We are working to improve our speed to sale by shortening up our sales cycle. CT connect has allowed us to fill in those gaps. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Inspect what you expect - CT Connect is invaluable in helping leaders drive effective coaching engagements. In my opinion, one of the most important elements of sales management. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that sometimes we need to use tools to drive important behaviors. But common sense is not always common practice. CT Connect is a great tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With new leaders and managers, there can be a reluctance to provide constructive (critical) feedback. CT Connect provides a tool for improvement. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

As a fairly new district/region at Pure, this platform has provided a structured approach to coaching my new AE's. The CT Connect modules can be customized to suit your segments selling motion and align to the most critical behaviors that determine an AE's success. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

If a sales leader does not have the "trust" of their team, the ask could come off as a tool to manage folks out of their roles/business, etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Customize modules to your segments selling motion. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CT Connect has allowed me to focus on my new sellers and reminds us both (seller/leader) the critical elements of how we sell = BVS. One of the major benefits we have witnessed is call/meeting quality due to the prep work before each event. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Quickly and easily find where we have gaps with existing opportunities, increase in conversion rates for our 1st meetings and certification of new content proficiency from our sales organization. CT Connect saves me time chasing down answers and follow-up remaining tasks to complete a deal. Giving the team insights into where they rank amongst their peers and connecting them to the right resource to improve their performance is huge. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to offer a feature request, not a dislike. Reviewing the status of existing opportunities gives me a snapshot now, based on my feedback to my team, it would be great to have follow-up cadence built into the solution. Covering a large team becomes challenging to know who needs continued coaching and what resources we have to help. It would be great to see how we improve our business relationships with our partners that drive our business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have used CT Connect to help coach one of my direct reports to improve their meeting to evaluation ratio.

During my weekly reviews with each team, the solution helps me quickly identify if we have the right information to conduct a strategy session, having a process and structure gives my reps the roadmap to win.

Working with new employees to ensure our sales process and business development messaging is understood and verified is a huge help! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

CT Connect has allowed me better insights into how to assist/coach each team member on the various sales opportunities. I like that it has made this process a bit more efficient. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the assessment categories don't always line up with the actual meeting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CT Connect has been able to help me organize and direct my time more efficiently to those that need it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I've leveraged CT Connect for about a year. I was a slow adopter but have been seen the benefits of it first hand. It helps to quickly and effectively provide insight on a reps performance, identify trends, immediately provide feedback, and more. It gives employees specific feedback on how to improve that they can always refer back to and see how they have improved over time. I have seen better results for the folks on my team that have been leveraging it vs those that have not.

The team is super responsive and always looking for feedback on how to improve -- and then actually does it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It can sometimes feel like a chore to do but that not because of the tool. It is an extra step but really helps you to provide more pointed coaching. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're looking for a tool that will help with coaching and the growth of your employees, CT Connect is it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are solving coaching gaps on our sales floor. The team now has a tool to refer as they are looking for areas that they need to improve. Not only can you see the feedback from the most recent meeting, but you can see the improvement (in vast majority of the cases) over time. The more you use it for an individual the faster they find success. It definitely has been great in helping track performance and individual growth. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

User-friendly, based on sales behaviors, clear expectations setting with sellers and managers, drive consistency of execution Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Limitations in exporting data at the back end, reliance on excel to support the tool vs using CT Connect to play with behaviors and new maps. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Help drive faster ramp-up by focusing on the sellers that need the most support.

Develop managers to enable their sellers to achieve their targets.

Helps first-line managers use their time effectively. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Vice President, Business Development
What do you like best?

CT Connect has been a great tool to assess individual and team performance to accelerate ramp time and provide growth for our sellers. Love the ease of use and ability to give feedback from an app in real-time. We are focused on raising performance across the board and this is the perfect customizable tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is an opportunity with CT Connect to be able to record live calls or demos to give my sellers feedback. I love the ability to listen to calls and give real-time feedback but it's highly effective for sellers to sit down with their coaches and listen to calls and view demos and this is the one piece I would love to see. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CT Connect helps me with my Field Management Process to raise the game of my sellers and help them develop in key areas. My team is eager to get feedback after calls and they know there is a consistent and direct approach and we are committed to their success. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Chief Commercial Officer
What do you like best?

We have implemented CT Connect as part of our Field Management Process deeply rooted in the Value Selling methodology and it has enabled growth at scale for our organization. The team has embraced the ease of use and the applicability across all types of sales calls. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is an opportunity for CT Connect to further scale with our organization via other means (other than desktop and mobile app) to deliver feedback and embrace the coaching approach. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are working to drive consistency across the organization as we grow and scale at a significant rate - and CT Connect is enabling us to ensure our sales process is at the forefront of our managers coaching opportunities. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

CT is an incredibly easy to use, fully customizable and flexible tool to help you drive the coaching of your teams. With the ability to gather your thoughts and focus during each meeting you are involved in, you now have the ability to control what feedback message is delivered to help your teams improve. That's the primary goal here: improvement.

Each assessment allows you to focus specifically on that team member and objectively review and coach them. The ability to have a back and forth conversation mixed with a tie-in to your preferred CRM system allows for alignment to specific cases to understand anything that may have been subjective. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Our original setup was very broad leaving this open to a lot interpretation. Each manager was focused on promoting each team member and gravitated towards middle ground. As a result, we saw a lot of lower performers being elevated and high performers falling into a lower level. This pushed us to a generic feedback cycle rather than a custom feedback cycle to each team member.

This was a challenge that turned into a benefit as we refined and refocused our measuring guidelines to stay tuned to our needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take your time and refine your process. Focus on what's important to the development of your teams and your company as you setup your assessment. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The specific problem we've addressed is to controlled feedback for the development of the our teams. The direct benefit here is that a whole new line of communication has been opened with our teams that allows for conversations to be more direct and allow for those "hard" conversations to go away.

My teams, as a result, look for this feedback and prepare for a more constructive conversation rather than a justification. This influenced the team dynamic dramatically. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Regional Account Manager
What do you like best?

From the very first interaction with the team at CT Connect, I was impressed at how thoughtful the process was for being able to share constructive and consistent feedback to my team of folks. I liked that the solution was flexible with my specific process and product. I didn't have to use a blanketed set of criteria when providing feedback. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing I disliked but a few improvements wouldn't hurt. The solution could use an updated marker if you leave the feedback incomplete and need to revisit. Just a few things like that would make it perfect. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CT Connect was helping provide consistent feedback to my team at Varonis. We once has disparate systems with notes for the engineers and sales reps. Now all of it comes from one place with the ability to track the progress. With that we can see what areas need improvement and what areas we excel in. Very valuable information when managing a team of people with different skills. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director, Customer Solutions
What do you like best?

The software is nice and works on web or mobile; the UI is very easy to use. But the most important thing is the insight into sales best practices that is behind the product. The prebuilt templates and rubrics, which are based on Commercial Tribe's experience with sales coaching, make up a large part of the value of the tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are no significant downsides to CT Connect that I have noted. Just finding time to use it enough with your team can sometimes be difficult, but this is not a product problem in any way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Put significant effort into choosing the right templates for scoring and sharing them with your team in advance. It is also very important to clearly communicate to your team why you are using the software, what you hope to achieve by doing so, and what they can expect from it. Will you share the feedback you gather right away? Will aggregate scores be used to rank team members against one another? (We explicitly avoided doing that.) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It provides a framework for auditing sales calls and salespeople's activity. It helps establish best practices and a standard of excellence for the team, and gives a jumping-off point for feedback. When feedback becomes more regular and structured, it's also easier to both deliver and consume. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

What I like the most is not what I expected to like the most. When entering into our relationship with CT Connect, I was looking for insights into how often and with whom my managers were spending their time and what type of coaching they were providing. While CT Connect does just that and more, it has provide our sales leaders, account executives and sales engineers with a roadmap to success whether it's preparing for a meeting, writing a follow-up email, presenting a proposal or conducting a white space review. CT Connect is fast becoming our "go-to" place for "how to get an A" in the various aspects of the job. And, they receive immediate actionable insights from their leaders at the same time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish the iphone app would remember who I am either by password or facial recognition. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

See above in "what you like best" Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The rubric is customized to meet our businesses needs from forecast calls to early milestone deals. The documented feedback allows for better coaching sessions and allows for more transparent communication with my team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Documenting feedback is a cultural shift in my organization. I'm more aware of the words I use and when I send the feedback on CT. It's not a "dislike" but a change in how we are coaching as an organization. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

not at this time Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CT allows us to see trending over time on the performance of my team. The ebbs and flows will allow for better coaching session and development programs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for CT Connect?

CT Connect Categories on G2