CrowdRiff Reviews & Product Details

CrowdRiff Overview

What is CrowdRiff?

CrowdRiff is the leading visual content marketing platform trusted by over 700 travel and tourism brands globally. Source, manage, distribute, and optimize the photos and videos that will attract and influence visitors. Source User-Generated Content: A happy visitor is the most powerful marketing tool your brand can have. With the industry’s most intelligent image discovery and search, you can find and safely acquire rights to the authentic photos and videos travelers are sharing every day around the web. Digital Asset Management: Our AI-powered digital asset manager is built for how marketers work with visuals today. Keep all your visuals in one place so your team can easily search, add to, and drop content into any marketing campaign. Insights and Analytics: Launch better marketing campaigns with visual marketing insights and performance metrics. CrowdRiff tracks the performance of your photos and videos so you can make more confident, informed decisions around your visual content.

CrowdRiff Details

CrowdRiff is a visual marketing platform makes it easy to source, organize and publish UGC and owned visuals that resonate with today's travelers.

CrowdRiff is the only visual content marketing platform purpose-built for the travel and tourism industry, investing in R&D that focuses on the unique needs of travel organizations.

Crowdriff

Already have CrowdRiff?
Creative Assets Manager
Telecommunications
Social Media Manager
What do you like best?

We wouldn't be able to run our Instagram channel without CrowdRiff. First, its machine-learning features make it easy to find compelling content that we know will perform well. After that, the rights-request tool makes quick work of asking permissions to regram. And setting all this up is intuitive. The customer support is superb, and the tool is so easy to use that we end up spending most of our scheduled customer-success-manager videocalls on brainstorming new ways to use CR rather than fixing bugs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were a publishing feature so we didn't have to toggle back and forth between CR and Later. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you can afford it, GET IT. No regrets. Essential part of our workflow. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We needed a way to ask permission to use A LOT of photos for our Instagram — 3 to 4 regrams a day. And CrowdRiff was able to help us do that. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Directora Producto y Marketing
What do you like best?

It is easy to use for our team and for our clients. It allow us to keep track of our clients favourites images and learn about their tastes and needs in marketing material.

I love the idea of being able to select the weights and orientation of the photo. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

That it can't be entirely branded: the web adress always mentions crowdriff but it is not a big deal Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are making easier to our clients access our photos and marketing material and we have liberated our team from answering constant requests for photos from our clients as now they can selve serve whatever suits them best :-) The Media Hub also looks very professional which adds on to our image. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

We have been so encouraged by the quality of the content that CrowdRiff curates via Google. In our past experience, the content that was being located was found using sub-par software or services, paired with the fact that every image had to be requested and approved. It has been very helpful that in CrowdRiff we don't have to ask for rights for every image in order to use them on our website in galleries, which have been a HUGE hit and an incredible tool. Most of our images have been met with great interest and excitement and have led to conversations and interest in visiting Holland. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The one thing that I can think of that is not the most helpful thing is that there has to be a separate request, sometimes privately, for high resolution images to our public uploader. If that was something that could be included in the comments section or somehow in the original ask, that would be fantastic. We are going to create a link on our website for the public uploader as well as a link for seeing our media hub, but I know that my colleagues and I would find it helpful for the public uploader to be refined a bit more and have some more options available. We have yet to see any downsides to using Crowdriff. Everything and everyone has been excellent and helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We were shocked at the premium quality of the images that were found for us. In our first week of using CrowdRiff alone we had more high quality images lined up for requesting or using in galleries than our entire year at our previous company. They truly are phenomenal and we mention weekly how thankful we are that we switched to CrowdRiff. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CrowdRiff has been so incredible for our workflow. It is now a trusted source for content curation and selection. I have been able to find images for our printed guide and I know that my colleagues have found content for our social media platforms and our website. We just created a new website a couple of years ago and it's been astounding the difference in analytics since we've started to use CrowdRiff. We are able to drive more traffic to our website through CTAs and linking things back. It's been so helpful and awesome to see the difference since joining CrowdRiff. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Crowdriff has dramatically reduced the time spent sourcing and compiling images and has given us to access an unlimited source of high-quality images and their producers. The galleries have improved the look and interactive opportunities on our website and allow us to feature fresh content to keep our visitors inspired.

I love that the team listen to our feedback and work consistently to improve the platform and additional tools. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike. Crowdriff is a great addition to our content creation and distribution and social media strategies. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would highly recommend Crowdriff if you are looking for an easy to use UGC platform with a professional and responsive team driving it forward. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The problem of creating or sourcing relevant and high-quality and inspirational content is expensive and time-consuming. Pro outdoor photo-shoots have a risk of not producing well because of conditions on the day. Crowdriff has connected us to an unlimited source of great quality images without that risk. It has connected us to amazing photographers that we would have likely been unaware of otherwise and provided an intuitive and easy tool to manage and use that content.

Benefits; saving time and money with better quality and quantity of content and an ability to share that easily on our website. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Convention and Events / Sports Services
What do you like best?

Crowdriff allows Travel Salem to categorize, cache and identify image collateral for sharing with clients, social media and writers. The ability to categorize by size, image quality, and tagging is useful as is the ability to identify who "owns" the image. Certain photos can be marked as usable for anything, and other for the rights that have been contracted.

The ability to create photo albums and a link to them is invaluable to our clients. This may be venues looking to market themselves, for bids we are working on selling sports facilities or as visuals for written articles. Our Social Media Coordinator also uses them for UGC content for blogs, websites etc.

Crowdriff is an easy tool that gets used constantly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only issues I've had with Crowdriff have been more user focused, I've not had any issues. It is my go to. I create file shares, send the link to folks who need it, label the file so it can been found as well as eventually deleted and it is all easy to find and add to. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use it! It's a great tool with many purposes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Cacheing images so that they can be used later and multiple times. Labeling them so that who took them is categorized and that ties into what we can use. My main benefit is to be able to market and bid on events, which requires the ability to show them what we have. My turnaround time is very quick, thanks to Crowdriff. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director Of Media Relations
Hospitality
What do you like best?

There are SO many things I love about CrowdRiff. First, it totally changed the way my coworker and I do social media and our website. It's created and super user-friendly platform that easily sources high-res images that we can repost and use on social, our website, blogs, etc. Once we did the training and entered all our hashtags and locations, it's helped eliminate a ton of wasted time manually searching for images. It's also spruced up our website and given it a totally different vibe with a large UGC influence. I also love that we can easily request rights to images and that CrowdRiff sorts and organizes all that for us. Finally, it's great that we can create albums and galleries. Galleries are perfect for the website and I use albums to organize how I want to post on social. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I just wish there was an app! Sometimes when I'm on the road and don't have access to my laptop, I wish I had an alternative way to grab some quick images. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Kind of what I mentioned above - we used to waste so much time searching for images by going to different hashtags and locations on Instagram. Then we'd have to screenshot and crop. CrowdRiff helps us maintain the quality of the image and is easy to save and send pics to myself. We're a small organization and we all wear a lot of hats so I think I'm way more efficient now at work. In terms of benefits, having a modern-looking website is HUGE! It's also great to have search features. Today is National Pasta Day so all I have to do is search "pasta" and I'm able to find images I can use on our social. It's so convenient! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Manager of Media Relations
What do you like best?

I love using Crowdriff because it saves me HOURS of time looking for UGC for our tourism account. We couldn't thank Crowdriff more for the benefit this application has had on our digital communications strategy. Crowdriff is a fantastic application to use as storage for your photo database, sharing photos with partners, getting rights to photos and more. We love using CrowdRiff in order to get our eyes on more potential assets to use in our marketing plans. Without CrowdRiff, we would have to spend more time and energy to get the magnitude of images that we do. The customer support team is unparalleled! They have fantastic workers who genuinely care about their clients and want to see them succeed and use their platform in the most effective way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the dashboard can get really full with irrelevant post and photos, but that isn't necessarily Crowdriff's fault. I just wish there was an easier way to block out irrelevant posts or accounts. Another aspect that we don't really like is that it is so dependent on the social media channels' algorithms and rules. In the beginning, there were a lot of inconvenient API changes which weren't ideal, but CrowdRiff definitely kept us in the loop and has continued to try to make up for where they fall short. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Buy into the program! Ask questions to your representative, they will help you and work with you in any way possible! They are constantly developing and trying to make the platform better. I am excited to see where the platform develops and grows. There are lots of updates coming and I cannot wait to grow with the company. I have planned my communications budget and strategy around this platform. It is such a HUGE help for me! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Crowdriff has really helped me use work hours more wisely. Before we bought into CrowdRiff, I would spend HOURS scrolling through social media searching for photos to repost and save for later. However, I never had the ability to use those photos for advertising, website imagery or marketing campaigns. Thanks to Crowdriff, I have more hours in the day to do other parts of my job. In the tourism industry, when you can save time doing something it is so beneficial. Apart from that, I really love the storage and sharing aspect of CrowdRiff. As I have media requests frequently coming in, I love to use Crowdriff to share our images with media professionals and the platform makes the downloading process so simple and easy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The user experience is outstanding. I use the platform on a daily basis because it's so easy and fits well within my daily workflow. Its tools and features are very easy to learn and understand.

The Crowdriff team, beyond providing great customer service, is also consistently innovating and looking for new ways to provide additional features to its users. They're open to feedback and suggestions and have shown themselves willing to truly be interested in implementing new ideas. It's always nice to hear new features they plan to roll out after feedback from loyal users. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a more seamless mobile interface. The site isn't entirely responsible and there's not a mobile app that allows you to quickly access assets for use on Instagram, etc. It can be a bit of a challenge to find an asset in the moment and make it through the workflow to publishing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take a demo and explore the ways to integrate Crowdriff's functionalities within your existing marketing platforms. I think you'll find it's much easier than you think to justify the cost given the many ways it'll enhance your content and make it go farther. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We've integrated it within our partnership program, found all kinds of new social content, and realized web content opportunities using Crowdriff. We also use galleries to fill holes on our website for specific campaigns where we wouldn't otherwise have the appropriate imagery. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UL
What do you like best?

The ease of searching for activities, location, and seasons. Simple, easy rights request system. The team is incredible - knowledgeable and helpful. Easy to create galleries to use on our website. Tools to narrow the photos to specifics based on location and hashtags. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

(Not crowdriffs fault) The limit of Facebook access. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We started using Crowdriff in the early years. We have watched them grow and get better with each passing year. They have dealt quickly and efficiently with changes/challenges with instagram, facebook and twitter. They are always creating new features and improving/simplifying the users experience. The staff is constantly growing to continue to offer the best service and quick response to the customers needs. I look forward to all the amazing things they will offer in years to come. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The amount of time and energy it would take to get permission for photo use. Crowdriff puts a huge amount of photos at your fingertips and quick, easy rights requests directly to the photographer. Also the team is so incredibly helpful and thoughtful to questions and keeping us up on the latest features and best practices. They are genuinely learning about your account needs and making suggestions as well as offering articles and insights to make us more successful. We are a very small staff and they have helped us use the time we have efficiently so that we are successful in our campaigns. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Digital Marketing Coordinator
What do you like best?

Crowdriff has exceptional customer service, from onboarding to continuing business education calls with our customer success manager. They are leaders in the digital marketing and travel and tourism space, always improving the product for clients. Their customer e-newsletter includes ways to expand our usage of the platform and get the most out of our experience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The Instagram API rules are outside their limitation, but that can hinder our ability to source UGC. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Crowdriff is by far the leader in the UGC space in the travel and tourism industry. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am easily able to find, organize and request rights to user photos to use on our website, social channels and travel guide. It saves me so much time in my weekly workflow! Much easier than manually sourcing and pasting comments on Instagram photos within the Instagram app, for example. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Using Crowdriff makes finding images no longer a time consuming search but more of an enjoyable task. I love being able to sort all the images within the platform into groupings that make my life much easier. The ability to upload our own assets is a huge plus as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I don't like is not Crowdriff's fault. I wish we had location tags but we make do. The ability to save images from the instagram page to the crowdriff platform has completely changed our frustration over instagrams API changes for the better. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am able to easily find good quality user generated photos for our website, blogs and social posts. I can see which photos perform the best by using the interaction rates. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

CrowdRiff has streamlined the process of identifying and obtaining rights to UGC for use in our marketing materials and on social media. What used to be a bulky, manual process is now streamlined and efficient in an easy-to-use platform. Great customer support, as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a way to manually add UGC to the rights-approved library when rights have been obtained outside of the platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Using CrowdRiff has vastly improved the amount of time it used to take to find and request rights to UGC. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Content Manager
What do you like best?

I love how user-friendly it is. CrowdRiff is an intuitive platform that offers easy navigation and use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing in particular I dislike. I love that CrowdRiff is continually innovating and tweaking to make the product better. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We 're implementing it all over our site with big and small galleries. It's allowing us to be more visual without having to source photos either internally or via freelance photographers. It's supplementing our print collateral too. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AL
What do you like best?

The ability to seamlessly work with our tourism partners and share their UGC. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No fault of Crowdriff, but it would be super cool if the social media platforms would stop changing the APIs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Having an incredibly small staff (there are two of us) Crowdriff improves our ability to view aggregated content of visitors and partners. The amount of time saved with the aggregate UGC, the embed scripts, and shareable albums is well worth the cost. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Associate
What do you like best?

Personal and helpful without being asked Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

rights requesting through Instagram due to api issues Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do it you won’t regret it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UGC provides authenticity to our audiences Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

Ease of use. The images are easy to see navigate and download. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There needs to be group tagging, instead of one at a time for location Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Its a great solution to libraries of photos Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

finding common images all at once Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Crowdriff makes collecting and posting UGC super easy. We love how turn-key the system is and how easy it was for our team to start using it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

With API changes, there has been some changes with Crowdriff. Some of the features we had when we signed up are no longer active. No fault to Crowdriff though - we understand that the social landscape is rapidly changing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is especially helpful for those in the travel space. We're able to collect photos from so many spaces and share them to create a beautiful picture of our destination. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Collecting, publishing and interacting with UGC. We've been able to use the assets posted surrounding our area in both social and print settings. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

Good for hashtag tracking and finding UGC. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not having a “search by location” feature makes it difficult to use for seeking social content Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Crowdriff helps me find UGC and get it approved for use Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Account Coordinator
Public Relations and Communications
What do you like best?

I like the ability to draw in content from various sources in one place. It lays it out clearly and gives you the ability to download the actual image from Instagram. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I wish the integration with Instagram was a little more seamless. You have to copy and paste a comment into Instagram. It also doesn't take out your own native posts from the feed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are trying to utilize user-generated images from your customers, then Crowdriff is the best way to gather them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It allows us to grab content that customers are already sharing and allows us to gain legal access to it. It opens the door for showcasing what our Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AL
What do you like best?

Certain features allow you easily request permission for various image use rights on quality UGC imagines. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The recent change that has made one of the main perks of the tool a lot more manual. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Efficiently and effectively curating UGC images to use in our various marketing programs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AL
What do you like best?

A new innovative way to capture images that are raw & real. Easy to use platform. If there is any questions help is literally one click away! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are a few functions that are somewhat "hidden" but once you find them, it becomes well versed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are building our library with some incredible images. We are able to utilize these images in many marketing materials, digitally as well as print. If I am unsure on how to use an image I can ask & CrowdRiff is quick to respond with examples. There are many opportunities that I can't wait to implement. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UL
What do you like best?

I like that we are able to engage with our visitors with Crowdriff and see what is popular for our visitors. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

With Crowdriff the only thing I dislike is searching file names. This is a problem they are fixing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Crowdriff is a great product to boost your user engagement. We also found that using user generated content is great in our marketing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With crowdriff we are able to use great user generated content in our marketing materials. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UP
What do you like best?

You can easily reply to multiple posts instantaneously. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish you could undo some actions that send items to galleries prematurely. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Have a consistent hashtag to pull from. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This allows me to complete the work of 2 or 3 people Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for CrowdRiff?

CrowdRiff Categories on G2