Coupa AP Automation

4.0

Coupa's AP automation software solution provides e-invoicing choices from EDI and cXML to a supplier portal and emails.

Work for Coupa AP Automation?

Learning about Coupa AP Automation?

Coupa AP Automation Reviews

Showing 5 Coupa AP Automation reviews
Coupa AP Automation review by Kristyn W.
Kristyn W.

"Coupa Review"

What do you like best?

At first after switching to coupa our organization was resistant to the changes. After time of using it and many updates, it is really user friendly. We are able to track invoices, POs, link with all of our vendors rather than receiving a paper or email invoice creating extra work. It also links with our capital projects software in order to track capital expenditures. We can submit for our employee reimbursements as well. Digital receipts for mileage are awesome!

What do you dislike?

I don’t like that I can’t save frequently used locations in my driving receipts, I have 5 main locations I visit and it would be genera to just choose a location from a drop down menu. Especially when I submit a months worth or more of mileage at a time. I also wish the approvals that came through email had a copy of the invoice attached so I didn’t have to log into coupa through the web to view what I need to approve. Less steps the better!

Quicker payment processing for our vendors is important. We work for such a large organization we used to see invoices and payments being lost all the time and that’s not acceptable for the small local vendors that have supported our organization for years!

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Coupa AP Automation
Coupa AP Automation review by sumit k.
sumit k.

"Coupa Raises issues"

What do you like best?

its easy to use, user side validations are there to validate everything, you can not insert wrong information

What do you dislike?

sometimes it misbehaves, the html tags are not properly placed, it creates problem during automation

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend others to use this tool as it is very easy to learn and use.

requesting purchase request

What AP Automation solution do you use?

Coupa AP Automation review by User

"Good To work with"

What do you like best?

1.very handy ,easy for the beginners to learn

2.UI is good and attractive.

3.Tagging makes end user get notified.

4. Works smoothly

What do you dislike?

1.It stops respomding in middle.

2. Multiple suggestion during tagging makes automation difficult,

3. Clicks dont work at some places.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend others to use this tool as it is very easy to use and anyone can learn it very fast

I automated a complete manual process with the help of bot for my client.Things are much easier and they loved it

Coupa AP Automation review by Hari K.
Hari K.

"Good application for maintaining and automating requests "

What do you like best?

Navigation of the applcation is splendid.You can get everything easily.The User interface is so easy for novice users.

What do you dislike?

The application is sometimes very slow in responding that irritates me as a developer

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just go for it

With coupa Im able to track the requests very easily .Its way of presenting is good .For a company to have the purchase requests to maintain I will suggest coupa is the best place to go

Coupa AP Automation review by User

"Coupa Automation is good for business"

What do you like best?

1.very handy ,easy to learn

2.professional UI to work with.

3.notification feature is great.

4. Works very smooth and automation becomes easy

What do you dislike?

1.Get freezes in the middle.

2. Multiple suggestion during tagging makes automation difficult,

3. Mouse Clicks do not work at several points..

Learning about Coupa AP Automation?

* We monitor all Coupa AP Automation reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.