CoSchedule Reviews & Product Details

Owner
Health, Wellness and Fitness
(Myself Only)

"Simple, data driven, business support"

What do you like best?

Data analysis across business allows me to build my business and network whilst maximising my time. The online training academy is brilliant - short videos to support learning of the functionality, again minimising time spent until gains are achieved.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike. Often I have found that when software offers video or key support text, the functions or screen shots are of old systems and are not current. This is not the case with CoSchedule.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

When you first sign-up for the free trial, give yourself a good eight hours dedicated to trialing the functionality and ensure you do the online training at the beginning! It's worth the time invested at the beginning to make the operations flow thereafter.

Realistic goals with social media, objective data to inform next business goals, and for the first time I am actually enjoying social media - and reaping the rewards

What is CoSchedule?

CoSchedule is the only way to organize your marketing in one place. As a family of agile marketing products, CoSchedule serves more than 7,000+ customers worldwide, helping you stay focused, deliver projects on time, and keep your entire marketing team happy. As one of the top 15 leading software providers on the Inc. 5000 list and recognized in Gartner’s 2019 Magic Quadrant for Content Marketing Platforms, CoSchedule is the fastest-growing solution for mid-market and enterprise companies seeking a unified marketing platform.

CoSchedule Screenshots

1-25 of 95 total CoSchedule reviews

CoSchedule Reviews

1-25 of 95 total CoSchedule reviews
DIGITAL MARKETER

"It is a best Social Media Tool for Content Writers"

What do you like best?

CoSchedule is designed for people who publish articles. It's lean project management and collaboration tools constructed in, that's fantastic for smaller groups focused on sharing articles. The calendar itself is strong and extremely helpful. It revolves about the publishing dates and dynamically updates itself when bar dates proceed to remove a lot of the manual direction which other platforms demand.

What do you dislike?

It is pricier than normal content calendar alternatives I have come across. A good deal of individuals construct DIY solutions with programs such as Trello or even Google Calendar, that is much better than nothing, but nowhere near as compact or powerful as CoSchedule.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Overall it's an excellent tool for social sharing and scheduling, particularly for Twitter, Facebook. LinkedIn works good, however, there are far more limitations - may be on LinkedIn's end.

Organizing my social websites is much simpler with this application. It will take much less time and making it possible for CoSchedule to pick the right time spreads out your information.

Director of Marketing

"A complete game changer for content marketers"

What do you like best?

Having the ability to set templates for Social sharing is incredible. It means I can continue to promote my content for weeks after it's been published and the Requeue feature means it continues to get exposure for as long as I need it to.

What do you dislike?

I wish it gave you the ability to add emojis to your social messages

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do it! You will save so much time but it will allow you to maximise the potential of your content

I used to write a blog and then send out a tweet, a facebook post and share it on linkedin. If I remembered I would put it on pinterest, but then it was gone and 90% of our audience never saw it. Coschedule makes it really easy to make sure that doesn't happen. The best part is that I don't have to think about it afterward, I can concentrate my full attention on the next project rather than scattering my thoughts and energy trying to keep plates spinning!

Production Control Buyer

"When you're "Chief Everything Officer," it's automate, automate, automate."

What do you like best?

I like the ability to create templates for tasks or for social promotion (for example, the social posts I want to do for every blog post), and then generate and tweak those social messages right within Wordpress as I edit my post. I also like that I can add a post to my Coschedule editorial calendar and it will be created in Wordpress.

What do you dislike?

I don't love the price tag. As a solopreneur with a new business, using Coschedule was only possible for me through their referral program. Worth it? Yes, but that doesn't mean your business can afford it. There are other options out there that aren't so much to swallow.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I get it. Running a blog business seems to be one monthly or yearly expense after another. But if you're like me, you don't have the time to do everything manually. I have a full-time day job. If I do all the manual work on my site and social media, I won't have any time for the work I love that made me start this business. I won't be able to do the strategic things to make the business grow.

On the other hand, if I leave out the social media strategy, the business won't grow. So I figured that paying $49/month (cheaper if you can pay annually!) is much, much cheaper than hiring a virtual assistant. And, I mentioned CoSchedule's great referral program above! Right now (August 2018), if you write a review post you can get 50% off for a year. You will also get 10% off for each person you refer.

If you think you might be able to use CoSchedule to grow your business, sign up for the free 14-day trial to test it out. To make the best use of your time, I've made a Quick-Start Guide to CoSchedule for Bloggers. You can access it for FREE along with a more detailed review at https://www.realworldbiblestudy.com/delegate-use-coschedule/.

Coschedule allows me to schedule content in advance and be "present" on social media when I wouldn't be able to. I don't have an assistant or a social media manager to take care of this critical part of my business manually. It just isn't an option.

"Wonderful All-In-One Tool!"

What do you like best?

I like the Social Media Management the most, especially Requeue. I can set social messages for each blog post directly in my Wordpress dashboard on the post editing page, including adding them to Requeue groups for later automated use.

What do you dislike?

In regards to the features I use, there is nothing I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I have tried other tools similar to Coschedule, but none measure up - there's always some type of functionality missing that I needed or wanted. CoSchedule is light years ahead of the competition. It's worth every penny of the subscription fee and will save you time you didn't know you had. You'll come to wonder how you ever worked without it!

CoSchedule saves me so much time! Not only do I write for my blog, but I also create projects for each post, which gives me very little time to mess with scheduling tons of social media posts. CoSchedule allows me to focus on creating content & promoting my affiliate business. I no longer need to spend hours on social media platforms to stay engaged with my readers. It's a godsend!

Producer

"Coschedule Marketing Tool"

What do you like best?

Coschedule makes you remain focus on your marketing schemes and campaign by giving you the means to organize all your marketing projects in one centralized location. I can tell categorically that the functions are totally executable with the ease and comfort of the user in place. It has a smooth integration with WordPress, mail chimp, and all other content management resources. Works with your social media such as facebook, twitter, etc

What do you dislike?

It is not a marketing tool that does disappoint. It is a complete tool with zero dislikes

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You are going to get its worth

We get the most of CoSchedule by using it to organise all our marketing scheme projects in a centralised location with perfect ease. Manages our social media pages and contents also.

Digital Content Marketer
Internet

"Does the job pretty well"

What do you like best?

Browser extension and social media scheduling tool are easy to use and make scheduling content a breeze. Calendar view is really helpful for coordinating content initiatives across the team. Interface is pretty intuitive, but could improve. Google doc integration allows you to collaborate on blog content then port over to Wordpress (but more on that in a second).

What do you dislike?

When you load blog content to Wordpress, it just dumps the code in one big pile, so if you need to go in and fix anything (say, an image size or alt text) you have to sift through a jumble of code. Would be nice if it could somehow recognize line breaks or indent code for things like bullets.

Content planning and team coordination. We now have a much easier at-a-glance view of our content plans and can easily collaborate, keeping everyone on task.

Social Media and Content Coordinator (1 year contract)
Accounting

"The Scheduler for Social Media Excellence "

What do you like best?

This platform will allow you to effectively plan, organize, schedule, monitor and analyze your social strategy. Not only is it an aesthetically pleasing platform, the team at CoSchedule are incredibly helpful and friendly - no matter your social emergency. Plus they have master classes, training and free tools to continue building your social media skills.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the cost is a little bit shocking, but in comparison to other schedulers, it has way more benefits.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You have lots of social to schedule, need your posts to look consistent, easily find information on what has been posted, looking for analytics, looking for organization? CoSchedule is the right scheduler for you.

The main benefits are:

- Saved time

- Team members can see the schedule without having to log in (share link)

- I am able to schedule social campaigns and individual posts, see analytics, make responses comparatively - all on one platform

- When link previews load to LinkedIn they are not broken (the title of the article shows up)

Blog Owner and Book Reviewer
(Myself Only)

"One of the best Social Sharing tool I've used"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to navigate through the blog posts and scheduling which ones to share and which days are free. Plus, we can link multiple social media accounts and schedule all at once. Convenient!

What do you dislike?

Technically, it's just how it acts up on Wordpress. I used to have no problems logging in from Wordpress tool but now I'm now accessing it directly on their website because every time I log in, it doesn't do anything.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Link all your social media accounts (as needed) and maximize CoSchedule's services. It will definitely save you time in the long run but still making sure that everything you want to be posted and shared are still going across all your platforms.

Sharing blog posts across all our social media platforms has never been this easy with CoSchedule. We can schedule days/weeks/months ahead without being confused as the CoSchedule's calendar is easy to track. It saves us time in scheduling blog posts to our different social media platforms.

Public Affairs Sergeant, Acting Noncommissioned Officer in Charge
Military

"Always a Fan"

What do you like best?

CoSchedule is my favorite marketing tool! I started using it when I was part of a marketing team for a corporation and now that I run my own business, I had to get it for myself. I can streamline all my multitasking and plan out weeks in advance for each client, saving me time each day.

What do you dislike?

I have so few complaints that I am actually kind of stretching here. I only wish the Solopreneur package came with a few more included social profiles. I have four clients and they all have LinkedIn and Facebook, but two have an Instagram and I of course have my own channels, so instead of eight, maybe ten accounts. It is nice that if it comes down to it, I can add an account a la carte.

Because I am now a party of one, I love that once or twice a week, I can sit down and do all my writing and social planning. This really frees up my valuable time. Also, everything is in one place, giving me a simple bird's eye view of each campaign, ensuring everything runs together.

Owner

"CoSchedule great for small and large business alike"

What do you like best?

I like how CoSchedule has taken a content marketing centric approach to building the tool, i.e. using a blog or site as a focal point and then building social media campaigns off it, leading all the way to conversion -- as UTM tags can automatically be assigned. For enterprise users, the relatively recent addition of marketing campaigns is extremely helpful in keeping marketing teams who don't require a lot of ancillary tool integrations, e.g. marketing automation, organized. The Requeue feature is a life saver -- it allows you to analyze your best performing posts and then reschedule them within gaps of time you might have in your social media calendar. Finally, CoSchedule provides a lot of value for the cost.

What do you dislike?

There are a few quirks in how certain things function, e.g. go to schedule an event and you can't easily span it over several days. Also, while third-party integrations are a focus for content development, e.g. Evernote and Google Docs, some are noticeably absent, e.g. Dropbox.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

CoSchedule is a perfect intermediate social media management tool providing a lot of bang for the buck. If blog on Wordpress and coordinate a lot of organic social media, this is the tool for you.

Team and individual productivity. Also I've realized a 600% increase in blog readership and the ability to easily assess the best performing content on social media.

Content Writer
Internet

"Streamlined, Organized Blog Management"

What do you like best?

With CoSchedule, I'm able to single-handedly manage an active tech blog and keep all editorial tasks on schedule. It connects directly to my company's WordPress blog for seamless post creation and management. It's also a very agile tool, so I can easily move post publish dates around to accommodate priorities. CoSchedule is a must-have tool for me.

What do you dislike?

There is not much I don't like! One nit-picky dislike is the overactive auto-save functionality. I often have to type blog post titles in multiple times because it auto-saves in the middle of my typing, cutting off the last portion of the title. Also, if I want to select multiple blog categories for the post, I have to wait for each selection to save before I can select another.

CoSchedule helps the content leg of our marketing team stay organized. We use it mostly for blog management, but it also helps us track event dates and schedule social promotions. Maintaining a quarterly blog calendar is made much easier with an agile, visual tool like CoSchedule. I can use the calendar view to see everything that is planned for a full month or the dashboard view to see post activity and upcoming tasks. I use it daily!

Strategist

"The best content calendar solution, period."

What do you like best?

CoSchedule is intuitively designed for people that publish content. It has lean project management and collaboration tools built in which is great for smaller teams focused on sharing content. The calendar itself is robust and extremely useful. It revolves around the publishing dates, and dynamically updates itself when pub dates move eliminating so much of the manual management that other platforms require.

The platform isn't cheap, but the social sharing tools are a huge value ad. Because we can manage content creation and content sharing in one hub, it makes life so much easier than other systems I've used in the past. The ReQueue feature is also extremely helpful to power intelligent resharing to reduce your social management workload even further.

What do you dislike?

It's more expensive than typical content calendar solutions I've come across. A lot of people build DIY solutions with tools like Trello or Google Calendar which are better than nothing, but nowhere near as streamlined or effective as CoSchedule.

Because of the depth of features, there is a bit of a learning curve but I've found that onboarding CoSchedule with the team has been easier + faster than some of our other tools. There's a really clear workflow and process for shceduling posts and when things change the calendar (and social sharing updates itself dynamically so maintenance time is minimal

I'm running an educational website that's a side project/marketing initiative for our agency. It's not my full time job, and we're always trying to increase our efficiency. Because our time and resources are limited, we need to be focused on creating content, not managing scheduling and social sharing.

Bottom line, CoSchedule allows us to work faster by working smarter.

Founder and Partner
Internet

"CoSchedule is the tool to promote your content that saves you a load of time"

What do you like best?

CoSchedule is really simple. The possibility to create templates you can use to schedule the pubblication of your content on social networks with different dates, titles and images is amazing. This way you can set different images and texts for different social networks that can link back to your post/content. And it has reports for your shares, integrations with other services like bit.ly, Google Docs, Google Calendar and Evernote.

What do you dislike?

It has a fair pricing model, but it's not cheap. Some parts of the interface are not so friendly.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It has a 14 days trial, before using it is better to be prepared with some content to publish so you can take full advantage of its features. Also, there are several web recordings of tutorials that is good to watch.

CoSchedule website really has a huge amount of documentation to help you create your content and marketing strategy. I strongly recommend to download and read all their publications.

The next step of course is to use the platform: you have all your scheduled publications in one place and if you make use of the "Social Helpers" - templates - you save so much time and effort. And it has a WordPress plugin. On average, for one post, we save 4-6 hours by publishing a month of content for social nets with one click.

Owner, Blogger, Author
Human Resources

"Getting my social shares in with less effort"

What do you like best?

Easy scheduling to social accounts and color coded schedule. Plus, the task list to keep me on track for larger projects.

What do you dislike?

High cost to manage for small blogger with little income. I wish the re-queue feature were included in the plan for the price.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

As a blogger who was short on time for social sharing, Coschedule makes my life a bit easier. If you make any income from your blog and want to free up some time, this is the app for you! Simply make it part of your publishing routine to pre-write and schedule social shares right within the post dashboard.

As a blogger, operating on my own, it was difficult to remember to share all my posts to all the social media networks consistently. Coschedule makes a majority of my tasks easy right within my Wordpress dashboard within the post I've just completed writing. Additionally, the coschedule app allows me to see my schedule and know when and where I can post content from other bloggers. Finally, the best time feature automatically chooses a good time, giving me much less to worry about.

Content Marketing Manager

"Content Calendar Organization Made Easier"

What do you like best?

The calendar view at a glance is nice for me to see what types of content I have planned in the future without having to look at another platform. Plus, the integration with WordPress makes it easy to move back and forth pretty smoothly.

What do you dislike?

The upload a doc functionality has not always worked. My team works with Google Docs and often includes images in the docs, which don't transfer into WordPress from CoSchedule very well in our experience. We have to upload the images separately to WordPress anyway so there is no time saved by uploading a doc instead of just copy/pasting the content. When they updated their pricing, they really pushed their social media scheduling feature, but we didn't need that because our company uses a different platform for social media. We were able to de-select that when upgrading our plan but we didn't need all the extra functionality the Team Marketing plan offered.

CoSchedule offers a simple way for our content team to get a high-level picture of what we've recently published and what is going to publish in the future. It saves us time looking in one location as opposed to using multiple tools like a separate calendar, file manager, etc.

"Great overall social scheduler"

What do you like best?

CoSchedule makes it easy to schedule posts across all channels simultaneously. The integration seems pretty good, as far as posting and data tracking.

What do you dislike?

There are some limitations with LinkedIn. For example - when posting a graphic, you have to use a certain size or it is cropped within LinkedIn. This does not happen in Facebook or Twitter. Also, you cannot tag companies/people on LinkedIn from the app. You have to log into your LinkedIn account and edit the post to make any tags. Also, there is a glitch sometimes where the links do not populate in the preview pane.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Overall it is a great tool for social scheduling, especially for Twitter and Facebook. LinkedIn works fine, but there are more limitations - possibly on LinkedIn's end.

CoSchedule saves our team time by having all social managed under one app (for the most part). Posts can be scheduled ahead of time and reliably posted on time.

Health Analyst, Division of AIDS (Contractor)
Government Administration

"CoSchedule has changed my Social Media Management Life"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of scheduling and the ReQueue schedule!! Love getting maximum mileage out of my social messages and not having as much to schedule each week on my own.

What do you dislike?

It seems a bit pricey, but you do get what you pay for. As a soloproneur I wish there was a plan that offered reduced cost for one user. The plan allows for up to 3 I believe but thats just much more than I need right now and I'm sure there allowance for more team members is built into the cost.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't hesitate to reach out to the support team for help. Also the training videos available on the site are incredibly helpful!

Scheduling my social media is much easier with CoSchedule. It takes less time and allowing CoSchedule to pick the best time spreads out the messages for me. Love it!

Graphic Arts/Communications Assistant
Education Management

"WordPress Creates Enhanced, Dynamic Sites"

What do you like best?

WordPress is much more now than access to develop an easy blog. WordPress now allows users to develop a website that is full of dynamic, intriguing features. With so many widgets to add, don't worry about site traffic not maintaining interest. There's too many options for them to not to stay captivated in what you, the user, may be offering.

What do you dislike?

One of the features that I would like to see upgraded is the ability to have a little more freedom over the movement, appearance of your background. Seeing how sites are now more than ever becoming more user friendly with interesting flow and movement, I would like to see this aspect added for user to have more creativity.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Allow yourself to be open minded and take advantage of the freedom of personalization that is offered by WordPress.

WordPress allowed me to activate and maintain my site in college that has since grown for those fielding an interest in sports.

AM

"The Best Social Platform! "

What do you like best?

Analytic Reports: Social Engagement Analytics Reports can be sent to the team automatically at set monthly intervals. They are also formatted and branded, ready for distribution. This is perfect for the boss you promised you would pull those monthly engagement reports for! I never have time to actually do that and now I don't even have to think about it.

Tracking: CoSchedule works with bit.ly (link shortener) and Google Analytics to add tracking information to links automatically. It is wonderful not using that second step to add a tracking link to a post.

Calendar View: You can see the entire month of social posts and drag and drop(!) to reschedule posts. Also, just look at the pretty colors!

Organization: You can add tags and labels to every social post. This allows you to easily find every “Spotlight post”, etc. This is great for me as we do SO much at our company it can be hard to pull every post I did on a particular event or subject.

Social Campaigns: Coschedule allows you to schedule “campaigns.” Not only can you visibly see every post on the calendar included in this campaign, you can also easily schedule related posts to the campaign daily (1 day after start, 3 days after start). If you drag and drop the start of the campaign, the whole calendar will shift.

What do you dislike?

WordPress/ Podcast Integration: I mentioned this above, but it's worth it to mention it a second time! You can also plan upcoming blog posts and schedule social media to support the blog post – even before it’s live. The same goes for podcast episodes as well.

Note: In order to integrate CoSchedule and Wordpress you do have to upgrade your Wordpress account to allow for plugins.

Post Scheduler: The post scheduler is built on the idea of sharing links – such as ticketing links. It will automatically pull the link into each social post you schedule for a certain “campaign” (i.e. Until the Lions). The software also shows you a visual of what it will actually look like for all platforms – including Instagram!

Note: CoSchedule doesn't post to Instagram for you. It just sends you a notification when it is time to post. Then it will save the photo to your camera roll and the text description to your page.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you don't need super robust social media analytics, this is a wonderful platform for organizing everything social media, emails, blog articles, etc.

It has saved me over 2 hours a day in social media scheduling!

Marketing Coordinator

"Efficient, user-friendly, stellar customer service!"

What do you like best?

My team uses CoSchedule for content and task management, social posting, and content planning. Since I started using it about four months ago, there have been a couple of bugs here and there, but customer service is honest and VERY speedy in fixing issues! I can’t imagine a world without CoSchedule.

What do you dislike?

There have been bugs here and there - but the team is always responsive to our product suggestions and is actually working on a fix to the Zapier integration for us as we speak.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There’s a tiny bit of a learning curve, but that’s with any software.

I love that I can manage both content and tasks, and that making a blog post, planning webinars and sending out social messages is in one spot! Makes it much easier to switch gears between to-do’s every day.

Blogger

"CoSchedule is Saving My Online Marketing Game!"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that I can manage initiatives on one platform. Prior to CoSchedule, I would not finish any campaign marketing for an initiative. Now, I do and I can set realistic metrics for improvement not only from a client perspective but from a business efficiency and profitability standpoint. I feel like a real business now.

What do you dislike?

CoSchedule is a little glitchy and I have lost some work. However; even with the minor mishaps I've experienced, the time saved overall makes it worth it. Besides, only once they have not been able to recover my work. The customer service experience is EXCELLENT. The truly treat you like gold.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend CoSchedule.

The business problems CoSchedule have solved include: an increased ROI (I get my campaigns out); better tracking (who has time to really check analytics on different platforms); better response to my blogs and social media campaign (the headline analyzer is kickass), and help I can afford (they don't charge an arm and leg to help you get the product. Lastly, I am a better marketer for my business and clients.

Marketing Director

"Complete, cost effective content production management"

What do you like best?

- Ability to see all content projects aligned to a common calendar, or filter for content type, date, task owner, or keyword.

- Ability to build task templates to automatically assign tasks to different people at content item creation

- Friendly and helpful sales, customer success, and support staff

What do you dislike?

- Content type and task templates are disassociated from each other. If I create a custom content type, I have to create a separate task template and hope that our staff uses the correct template when creating a content item of that type.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Before you sign on, consider developing your step-by-step content creation process. One of the first things you'll want to do is to build task templates that outline every creation, editing, and approval step, down to the individual assigned to each of those tasks. If you build those out offline, you can easily enter them online once you sign up.

Problem to solve was managing the process of creating content at scale. We need to be able to manage multiple ongoing content development projects with unique cadences each--weekly blog posts, monthly newsletters, quarterly white-papers, ad-hoc email campaigns, etc. CoSchedule enables us to manage all of these, with visibility on a combined calendar, or on a standalone bases.

Senior Manager, Content Marketing

"New user that likes the tool and the educational content the CoSchedule team provides. "

What do you like best?

I like how you can create a social template to promote a specific blog post, webinar, press release, etc. and if you decide the template would work well for a future social campaign you can duplicate the template by clicking "save queue". The ability to associate different images and messages while promoting one link is key. This allows you to schedule out as many posts as you would like without having the same message duplicated over and over. I haven't found a good way to do this using other platforms. I've been using the tool for a little over two months and have found it fun and easy to use for the most part.

What do you dislike?

My only compliant is that with the basic package you do not have access to phone call based support. Being a new user of the tool, I had a few quick questions that would have been solved much faster over the phone. However, their email support team is efficient. Also, the price increase per month is dramatic if you want to see advanced metrics.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is an inexpensive solution that is worth every penny! I would recommend attending their webinars and reading their content to ensure you are taking advantage of all of the features. It seems a bit complicated at first, but once you create a few good templates it is huge time saver.

CoSchedule saves me a ton of time, which is important since social is just one element of my responsibilities. Their quality content and webinars also helps inspire new ideas to continually increase our social media impressions and engagements.

Social Media Manager

"A great tool for content management and scheduling!"

What do you like best?

The best thing I love about CoSchedule is the calendar view. Unlike most similar tools, I can see all my scheduled posts at a glance for the MONTH!!! I can also easily go to any day of the month and schedule posts that way. It's the thing that really won me over.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I truly dislike about CoSchedule is the pricing. It's a bit expensive, especially for small businesses and blogs that don't have much income. I do wish there was a FOREVER free plan with limitations. The only reason I'm able to use CoSchedule is because my boss pays for the service.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you've tried other scheduling services and they just didn't do "it" for you, CoSchedule may be just what you're looking for. If being able to see everything at a glance and the ease of scheduling content by the day is enticing to you, you'll love this service.

If you're a WordPress user, CoSchedule offers seamless integration into your blog/site so that you can schedule posts from the post editor. This allows you to do everything from your blog/site without going to the CoSchedule site.

CoSchedule also offers impeccable organization that you won't find anywhere else. It's just much easier to see and manage all of your content with as little clicks as possible.

They also offer analytics where you can see how often a post is shared on the top social sites. This is a great way to see your most popular content and the less popular, which you can then re-share to gain more interest.

The convenient ability to share old content is also invaluable. This is a great way to keep people coming back to your site. Often, content is viewed once and never touched again. With this feature, you can remind readers of that old but still useful content.

Marketing Director
Environmental Services

"CoSchedule For Any Kind of Business"

What do you like best?

I am Marketing Director for an Environmental and First Responder equipment and safety gear supply company. This position is new to me as well as the company itself. They started out as a mom and pop kind of business and have grown exponentially over the past 12 years. Since they have grown so quickly the marketing side of the company has more so been word of mouth, until they hired me. We have had a hard time keeping track of our interoffice communications as well as projects. I have also had a hard time trying to find a marketing calendar that allows me to plan the entire year in one place. I did some research. FINALLY. I found CoSchedule which has been a life saver. We have already benefited from the amazing ways this calendar works. I can upload documents, keep track of current projects, set tasks for myself as well as our team, AND keep track our our social media data analytics. The tips and "best time" to post with the social media campaigns have helped with the guess work of when to post and how to post. I am working kind of a duel role right now with marketing and sales both so I have found with the many ways to keep my marketing and projects in order it has alleviated a lot of the stress of juggling both. I just add in what I need, schedule, and BOOM. I have emails, posts, and newsletters, going out with so little effort, but HUGE reward. For an overview visit https://vimeo.com/166544659

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints. CoSchedule is working for myself as well as our team.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use http://coschedule.com/r/94843 when registering for your account

<iframe src="https://player.vimeo.com/video/166544659" width="640" height="360" frameborder="0" webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen></iframe>

<p><a href="https://vimeo.com/166544659">CoSchedule</a> from <a href="https://vimeo.com/user52179426">Garrett Moon</a> on <a href="https://vimeo.com">Vimeo</a>.</p>

Project management, interoffice communication, organization

CoSchedule Features

8.5
Ease of Setup
Average: 8.4*
* Project Management Category
Do you work for CoSchedule?