Core Insight Enterprise

3.8

Vulnerability Management

Work for Core Insight Enterprise?

Learning about Core Insight Enterprise?

Core Insight Enterprise Reviews

Showing 12 Core Insight Enterprise reviews
Core Insight Enterprise review by Clarence  B.
Clarence B.

"Maybe the best manual vulnerability management system going"

What do you like best?

What I love most about CIE is that at the end of the day, the automation is complete and concise. All the way from asset discovery on down, you get pretty next generation from a product that's a couple of years old. I also love how detailed and clear the finished reports are. Far too often, software that runs these kinds of tests/checks often have scattered results on the back end, but not Core Insight. Even with a slightly pricey intro cost, it is well worth it. At the end of the day, this is still the best service for those who use anything manual for their pen tasting capabilities. The fact that it is manual takes so much of the guesswork out of the product to the point that I can evaluate certain people when they are testing scripts.

What do you dislike?

A lack of third party integration when working with alternate means to use the services. I honestly think it's a mild issue on the whole as much of the work done on the enterprise level is intraconnected.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Compare and contrast based on need/company size, but ultimately, this is my top pick in the group.

Internal vulnerability management, specifically when searching for attack paths, probable exploits and other things that an attacker attempting to breach an enterprise. The biggest benefit to this has been ability to mirror potential exploits much as a potential attacker would perform them.Of particular interest to us is the exploit database. While it is true that this replicates the exploits available on Core tools, it also is an excellent reference.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Core Insight Enterprise
Core Insight Enterprise review by Gabriel H.
Gabriel H.

"It was good"

What do you like best?

It used to be a really good tool Unfortunately after Courion bought it, customer service decreased. I love the single panel control, it makes the job way easier.

What do you dislike?

Customer service has not been the best lately.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please recover the perks that we had before when using the system. Before it used to be very good, customer service was perfect, and the level of support that we got before was great.

I use it to catch vulnerability issues in my systems

What Security Risk Analysis solution do you use?

Core Insight Enterprise review by User in Financial Services

"Reporting controls platform "

What do you like best?

This system is more intuitive and allow more automation to repetitive actions then the previous system we used.

What do you dislike?

This system is taking a while to implement, we have to add control and risk structures in phases. This is making us use this system in parallel with the old system. Was hoping we just have to dea with one system.

CORE is allowing us to automate completion of certain field that are repetitive and low risk, which the old system we used did not. This help cut down some time and let us focus on more high risk stuff.

Core Insight Enterprise review by Consultant

"Una gran herramienta de gestión de vulnerabilidades en servicios de seguridad. "

What do you like best?

Desde hace 6 meses utilizamos el módulo Core Vulnerability Management para nuestro equipo de seguridad y es una herramienta muy útil. Priorizar que consolida y prioriza vulnerabilidades, además sirve como ayuda en el modelado de escenarios. Siendo pues sus puntos fuertes.

What do you dislike?

La pega es el dinero, pues presenta un costo perpetuo de la licencia, aunque hemos contactado directamente con la empresa y es probable un descuento en breve.

Sobre todo el modelado de amenazas y la gestión de vulnerabilidad. Además de priorizar y consolidar dichas vulnerabilidades.

Core Insight Enterprise review by User in Banking
User in Banking

"Simple to use... Gets the job done"

What do you like best?

I like the simplicity of the product to get things done. I enjoy just being able to knock everything out in short order

What do you dislike?

I think the lag time was there for me. I've never had any colleague mention it to me, but I felt it

I think just time management is the biggest problem solved. Other software had a steep learning curve and this one wasn't as hard to figure out

Core Insight Enterprise review by User in Mental Health Care
User in Mental Health Care

"core is the best"

What do you like best?

that is gives me news about the world from different perspective

What do you dislike?

that is doesn't have an app for the phone

doesn't do everything that being on the website from a computer is more exhilarating that being on the actual phone software

Recommendations to others considering the product

read everything carefrully

everything that involves the money and where to file my papers for taxes and receipts and e

Core Insight Enterprise review by Rempee K.
Rempee K.

"It was an interesting experience."

What do you like best?

I like using the service, it was user friendly.

What do you dislike?

Minor things such as the efficiency. There isn't much else.

Not much.

Core Insight Enterprise review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Great Vulnarability Management tool"

What do you like best?

We use Core Vulnerability Management module for our security team and it is a great tool. It Consolidates and Prioritize Vulnerabilities as well as helps in modeling scenarios.

What do you dislike?

The perpetual license cost is on the higher end.

Vulnerability Management

Threat modeling

Prioritizing and consolidating vulnarabilities.

Core Insight Enterprise review by Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"Good company "

What do you like best?

Very accurate and excellent work with all types of people and needs.

What do you dislike?

Nothing except working long hours and not having any me time

It shows where I need to do better and where I can get the best training

Core Insight Enterprise review by Administrator

"Core Insight Enterprise Review"

What do you like best?

I like using the software as it's very user friendly and easy to use

What do you dislike?

Little to no third party integration when working with alternate services

Recommendations to others considering the product

N/A

Internal vulnerability management is how we use the system for it's intended purpose

Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"Adequate"

What do you like best?

Simple to use, does not "reach its fingers into" other systems where it has no reason to be involved in.

What do you dislike?

Nothing thus far, there have been no issues that I am aware of.

Recommendations to others considering the product

N/A

Adequate additional security.

Core Insight Enterprise review by User in Computer & Network Security
User in Computer & Network Security

"Working with data"

What do you like best?

Taking out all old data. Work with xml data, my sql to put data.

What do you dislike?

Manual work which show me to dash board. Each dash board is tuff

Solve problems

Learning about Core Insight Enterprise?

* We monitor all Core Insight Enterprise reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.