Core Collaboration Reviews & Product Details

What is Core Collaboration?

Core Collaboration is a one-stop environment with all the tools teams, clients, and partners need to connect, be productive and work together - email, IM, document/project management, intranets, business social networking, shared calendars/contacts, workflow apps, web forms and more.

Core Collaboration Screenshots

1-10 of 10 total Core Collaboration reviews
Founder & Principal Consultant
Staffing and Recruiting

"Super satisfied"

What do you like best?

HyperOffice is sturdy and dependable, and lets me manage multiple aspects of my work - information sharing, coordinating everyone's schedules, setting up tasks, even email and messaging.

What do you dislike?

I am able to sync information with my mobile, but i wish they had dedicated apps

I was looking for a team suite for my 70+ worker company, a place where we could handle essential information management. I didn't want the pain of managing billing and administration of multiple tools. HyperOffice was a good choice because:

- It has a wide array of tools for essential information management

- Its just one place for me to set up users, plus it lets me deeply manage access to information based on role

- It is very straightforward to use

"A real collaborative suite and software"

What do you like best?

What makes HyperOffice really stand out from the crowded collaborative market is its diversity of features and modules; while other tools dedicate entirely to one aspect such as team chats, business email, project management, document management, sales chat, and Intranets, HyperOffice bundles them in a single suite.

This makes possible large teams become more productive; instead of jumping in and out from different web tools, they can manage all their collaboration inside one window.

What do you dislike?

While they have more than 13 years of experience in the market, they seem like hidden.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you have a remote team, I recommend an entire collaboration environment. Otherwise, if your team is small and working in the same workspace you may consider fragmented tools.

Managing a huge set of documents across departments

Team communication across countries worldwide; enabling remote work.

We work with developers, marketers and sales people -while coordinating them is a huge task, HyperOffice lets us gather all our processes within a single account. Specifically, we use intranets, and the online chat for our team.

Community Agribusiness Volunteer
Environmental Services

"A solid solution"

What do you like best?

HyperOffice has a pretty wide-ranging feature-set, and I can manage much of my work through a single application - accessing email, sharing documents, calendars etc. I'm also not stuck to the web UI, and can access stuff through Outlook and my phone.

What do you dislike?

It would be cool if they had integrated video conferencing.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Good for small businesses, who don't want to be looking at daunting and confusing products from Microsoft

- An easy way to keep team documents organized

- Simplifies working in a team where some of our team members are located remotely

IT Consultant / Network Engineer
Internet

"HyperOffice provides groupware to firm with Core Collaboration"

What do you like best?

Core Collaboration by Hyper Office provides seamless integration of CMS, Project workflow and social connectivity within it's powerful suite of applets consisting in the online portal.

What do you dislike?

Nothing about the product we do not like at this time.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use this product, free trials are available without use of credit card.

We have members of our consulting firm in 3 locations around in the county in California, Illinois and Florida. It's difficult with only phone conferencing to keep our team together with ideas and shared input to track and manage. We have the capability to install a management portal anywhere we have a laptop.

Research Associate
Staffing and Recruiting

"Hums dependably in the background"

What do you like best?

We've had HyperOffice for a few years, and it helps with all the basic tech in the company. We use it to manage email, set up meetings on the calendar, and store essential files in team folders. If I sum it up - we can just focus on our recruitment business, and don't have to worry about anything breaking down.

What do you dislike?

We've started using Office Online. Would help if it integrated with that.

It helps us with basic business tools like email, online folders, calendars etc. Our main benefit is that it is very dependable, and quite simple, so we can focus on other things.

CEO

"Team collaboration "

What do you like best?

I love that Cor collaboration has all the tools needed for my not o lay my team but for my clients as well .

What do you dislike?

I think there should be more dedicated

Applications given this has been around for 13+year still.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely worth thinking about.

I am not o my able to connect with large teams and clients I can handle a large load of documents as well

AM

"HyperOffice An Option for Service Providers"

What do you like best?

HyperOffice enables the ability to communicate and collaborate across multiple systems. This is quite convenient for a customer who needed the flexibility, and seamless integration across various systems and platforms.

What do you dislike?

We are mostly pc users, however for a mac environment, there may be some limitations. Quite simply, Hyperoffice does not function in a Mac environment. Perhaps support staff should be made aware of these limitations in the mac environment for customers who may request features that don't work on a mac.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great option for PC users. If Mac, consider alternate option. Clarify up front.

Our customer which we support has approximately 5 main users, with clients that interface as well.

AN
(5001-10,000 employees)

"Great Application"

What do you like best?

It has a very simple system to automate my business workflows through its HyperBase module.

What do you dislike?

I would like it if they would integrate a payment module in there web forms.

-Collecting student data from our website.

- Automating assignments

EI
(10,001+ employees)

"Great Core Collaboration network builder"

What do you like best?

I like how HyperOffice makes it seem like work is easy and that it builds the communication of stakeholders

What do you dislike?

I don't like how it limits the ideas and insights of intrinsic users to not only justify the ends but deletes the means

Recommendations to others considering the product:

none as of right now

I am solving the business problem of non-innovational techniques and the benefits have been fatter more happy coworkers.

AA

"Nice applications "

What do you like best?

That it has more then one feature that we use. It also works well for small businesses

What do you dislike?

It takes some getting use to the different platforms

The email and messing servuves

Core Collaboration Pricing

9.2
Ease of Setup
Average: 8.6*
* Employee Intranet Category
Do you work for Core Collaboration?

Core Collaboration Categories on G2