ContactMonkey Internal Communications Tracking Reviews & Product Details

Communications Manager
Public Relations and Communications
What do you like best?

I like that the tool is easy to navigate and the reports are easy to understand. Templates are easy to edit and merge with Outlook. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

With having limitations on the number of email addresses I can send to in Outlook, I have to send a message 3-4 times to hit my entire list. CM doesn't allow you to combine those reports based on multiple reports having the same subject line. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

N/a Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am now able to get a pulse on who is opening emails and at what time of day. This has allowed us to revised our distribution lists and streamline the messages we send. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

ContactMonkey Internal Communications Tracking Overview

What is ContactMonkey Internal Communications Tracking?

Create, send, and track all of your internal communications. ContactMonkey is a powerful internal communications tool that integrates with your Outlook inbox. Create beautiful and responsive HTML email templates for Outlook and measure how your employees engage with your emails with in-depth email tracking. Boost engagement within your existing Outlook distribution lists by pinpointing the exact content your recipients want to see using employee feedback. Create ContactMonkey’s drag-and-drop email template builder makes it incredibly easy to build fantastic-looking HTML email templates that work perfectly across all devices. Choose from our library of professionally-designed templates, or create your own from scratch. Save time creating your internal emails and collect employee feedback by using responsive email templates. Engage Enable a two-way conversation with real-time employee feedback Gather employee feedback with pulse surveys, emoji reactions, eNPS, anonymous comments, and star ratings from your newsletters within Outlook and Gmail. Receive quick and candid employee feedback through anonymous comments in real-time. Send Send your HTML emails to your distribution lists with ease. ContactMonkey can preview how your email will look on laptops and on mobile devices, so you can be sure that your email displays correctly. Boost engagement with your email communications by personalizing your subject line according to the recipient. ContactMonkey’s merge tags let you add custom text—first name, last name, email, and more—into your subject line. Using your tracking data, you can determine the times when your recipients are most likely to read your email and schedule a delayed email send for that time. Track ContactMonkey gives you your own Campaign Dashboard where you can track your emails in real time. Track Open Rate, Click-through Rate, Opens by Device and Location, and more with our in-depth email analytics. Learn more about all of our features here: https://www.contactmonkey.com/features/ Pricing We offer a free full feature trial for all Internal Communications Email Tracking Plans. Once you have completed your trial you can upgrade to our Full Communications plan within the add-in. Our pricing is custom and based on your company needs and goals, for more information please visit www.contactmonkey.com/pricing.

ContactMonkey Internal Communications Tracking Details

Easy to use drag-and-drop tools. Create perfect emails - no design skills necessary. A new way to track employee communications. Send HTML emails from Outlook, track every open & link click.

ContactMonkey Inc.
2010
Ontario, Canada
@contactmonkey

ContactMonkey Internal Communications Tracking Screenshots

ContactMonkey Internal Communications Tracking Reviews

Showing 11 ContactMonkey Internal Communications Tracking reviews
Already have ContactMonkey Internal Communications Tracking?
Comittee Member, Mentorship Manager
AE
What do you like best?

I love the integration with Outlook and how easy it is to design emails. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it has bugs: colors and fonts change. Spacing doesn't keep its formating when the HTML file is downloaded and sent. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am now able to respond to last minute or time critical messages that need to go out to the whole company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Open Discussions in ContactMonkey Internal Communications Tracking
UE
What do you like best?

I like the integration with Outlook and how easy it is to work with the templates (either the ones built or starting from scratch). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The template builder can be buggy sometimes. Spacing can change, color of font can change, etc. Some new features not always work. I haven’t been able to use the tables because they haven’t worked for me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Some campaigns we send out require a need for me to verify that users received and opened the email. Such as training or enrollment notices. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Open Discussions in ContactMonkey Internal Communications Tracking
What do you like best?

I use Contact Monkey in order to spread the newsletter of my department to all the other internal ones. The things that I like the real user friendly system that they are offering, giving me the possibility to send in a very quick and easy way, but especially the integrated analytics, in order for me not to go crazy but getting a simple feedback! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Frankly speaking, it has everything a tool like this should offer: it is highly customizable, both in the setting of the mailing list and the newsletter, but also in the analytics. So, no problems at all! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use it without any doubt: it's versatile, easy-to-use, and complete in terms of analytics. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Managing 500+ email addresses, and segmenting them depending on subjects was areal pain. With Contact Monkey I succeeded in doing it in a very efficient way. The best benefit is that now I'm more able to concentrate on the contents of the newletters, instead of going nuts regarding the tool to send them! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Corporate Marketing Specialist
What do you like best?

We have email providers to send external emails. But for Outlook-driven internal communications, we had no way to: 1) Send a pretty HTML email, 2) track opens and clicks, 3) send to our internal distribution groups (i.e. "All Employees") and 4) send without an opt out link at the bottom (because this isn't marketing, it's internal comms).

Contact Monkey allows us to do all of the above beautifully and easily. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It really is clunky, trying to get set up, onboarded, and in to use the tool. But once you're IN, and designing and sending an HTML email, that part is seamless and easy-to-use, so it overrides the cons. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're looking for a tool to send beautiful HTML emails to an internal audience via Microsoft Office - stop wasting your time looking and start using ContactMonkey! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We now have beautiful, trackable HTML emails going out on a regular basis to our entire company (internal comms / employee newsletters). I've battles for 2-3 years to find a way to accomplish this, and to date, ContactMonkey is the ONLY tool I've found that works. Benefits include time saved (I was spending WAY too much time trying to force Outlook to make my emails "pretty" - even though they weren't trackable). Now it's quick and easy! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love how user-friendly the platform is, and how the support team (especially Gareth!) is so wonderful and accommodating when I get stumped. It is also the only platform we found that didn't have an opt out function (since ours is completely internal) which was really important to our executives. Our team loves the new newsletter and even our technical folks are impressed with the look and feel/layout. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only dislike is the price, which seems appropriate for what it offers, especially compared to the "competition," which we didn't care for. However, the team was very flexible and worked with us on a price that works for our small company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It's interesting to see what articles and links our team clicks on, and it is helping us shape the quality and topics in each issue. It provides the validation that we needed to show our executives, and the engagement is fantastic to have documented. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AG
What do you like best?

I like that we have the ability to create templates and track how many people are opening the email and clicking on things. Customer support is also pretty responsive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We have had issues with some of the metrics seeming unreliable or questionable. And, we had a couple of instances where the tool did not work at all, only to discover later on it's because you can't have attachments on your emails. This is something that was never mentioned to us when we were looking into the product, and we probably wouldn't have gone with it if we knew this was the case. I sincerely hope they look into addressing that problem as it's pretty standard practice in government to attach PDF's of official memos to the email itself. We now have to use a workaround in order to do this. I also wish we could track additional metrics such as read time, etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're looking for something that will offer very basic metrics and has a user-friendly template builder, then ContactMonkey is a good tool. Just be aware of any limitations upfront. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have been able to gauge which emails are more successful, usually due to the sender (we believe), and that emails are read more if we send them first thing in the morning mid-week. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Internal Communications Specialist
What do you like best?

Easy to use, easy to navigate. I like it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

If you want to do more, it limits you. This is great for beginners, but I think that after a few years of you knowing how to work these programs, there are others on the market that seem better. Don't get me wrong, I like the platform, but I do wish there was a bit more. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is great for beginners, but not if you want to do more than just send emails. Tracking is okay. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Internal communications email tracking. We've never used any tools before so this has been helpful for data. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UW
What do you like best?

Simple Format and easy templates to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not as customizable as I would like it to be. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I always recommend using the trial period to see if it fits your needs and if it does, don't hesitate. This really helps you stay in contact at the right time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Writing emails in advance and scheduling send-outs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AP
What do you like best?

There are preset templates that are very easy to use simply by dragging and dropping. Our rep is also very attentive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are certainly limitations with how the templates can look. This is a tool best for simple communications only. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a variety of analytics for your emails I would recommend going with a more Robust tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We wanted to implement a better attention-grabbing internal communications strategy. Contact Monkey has helped us achieve this with fun emails. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AC
What do you like best?

You very easily customize your emails exactly how you want them to look. They are professional and very easy to create. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Maybe only lack of tracking when sending emails to distribution lists, then it just tracks it like sending it to 3 recipients and not 500 Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

- emails creation and design

- analytics to see the clicks, open rate

- emoji feedback is easy way how to collect feedback on the communication Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for ContactMonkey Internal Communications Tracking?

ContactMonkey Internal Communications Tracking Categories on G2