ConnectLeader Reviews & Product Details

Sales Development

"More Conversations, More Meetings, More Money"

What do you like best?

As a Senior BDR in a challenging territory (west coast), team dialer allows me make more connects, which results in more engaging conversations throughout the day.

What do you dislike?

What is there to dislike when you have a tool like ConnectLeader helping you fill your pockets?!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend ConnectLeader for anyone looking to have more conversations throughout the day.

The more conversations I have, the more opportunities I create for my organization...it's a numbers game! ConnectLeader has contributed to the success I have in exceeding my goals each month!

What is ConnectLeader?

ConnectLeader provides sales acceleration technologies for all types of sales roles to increase their top line revenue by increasing productivity from 10% to 800%. Our Intelligent Sales Acceleration platform gives sales, lead generation, and marketing teams powerful tools to identify the right prospects, obtain accurate contact data, and enable accelerated communication using our sales connectivity optimization and lead nurturing solutions. Beware; one size does not fit all! Successful business lead generation programs require different sales acceleration tools for different sales roles - our platform provides all of them. Engage leads systematically across multiple communication modes and increase velocity at the top of the funnel while implementing your strategy at scale. TruCadence® does this and more, unlike any other sales cadence solution on the market. The patented cloud-based technology is built on the Adaptilytics® predictive intelligence engine, which identifies and prioritizes prospect lists ensuring your best sales leads are contacted first. Adaptilytics self-learns by analyzing more than 5 billion data points. For sales teams that want to enrich and improve CRM database ‘on-the-fly’, our Data Genie® delivers accurate contact data and intelligence from third party data sources directly to your CRM system.

ConnectLeader Screenshots

1-25 of 74 total ConnectLeader reviews

ConnectLeader Reviews

1-25 of 74 total ConnectLeader reviews
Territory Development Representative

"Awesome experience using ConnectLeader!"

What do you like best?

ConnectLeader has been an amazing tool to help me enhance my prospecting game. I would previously spend an hour hand-dialing through Salesforce or Excel and get a maximum of 50 dials completed. With CL I am able to power-dial and get upwards of 200 dials in that time frame. It has greatly increased the amount of prospects I get in touch with, and in turn the amount of meetings I'm able to schedule.

The support team was very diligent and helpful in the set-up and training process and well, making sure I was fully trained on the product and ready to jump right in and use it successfully.

What do you dislike?

There are times where it would get stuck on a few names and lower the amount of dials I was able to complete.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Very important to have a clean/scrubbed list to run for your session. ConnectLeader hygiene is very important at the end of the day. It is also helpful to keep open LinkedIn or Salesforce to be able to pull up the prospect you connect with in a very quick manner.

I am able to greatly increase the amount of prospects I connect with. I am in a role where I am judged base don the amount of meetings I can book for a field representative in the company, so the more connects I can get, the better.

Sales Development Rep

"Great platform for agent dials and power dials!"

What do you like best?

I love that it's not only reliable, but that it gives me an easily accessible report section which shows what my numbers are. This is great for understanding your call metrics and connection ratios. Overall, I would encourage anyone using anyone else to switch over to ConnectLeader.

What do you dislike?

If I'm being completely honest, there's really not that much to complain about. The only issues I've ever experienced with ConnectLeader, is that sometimes when I'm about to use the team dialer function, I have to manually call myself to connect with ConnectLeader. This isn't a very common occurrence, and once I brought it to the attention of ConnectLeader, the problem was fixed right away for us.

Call metrics, the amount of time and effort I would spend on trying to get connections, the ability to record my calls as I'm talking so I can reference back to it, and how all the notes I take sync seamlessly with Salesforce.

Sales Development Manager
(10,001+ employees)

"The Best Dialing Software I have used."

What do you like best?

The ability to utilize Team, Personal, and Click dialing modes allows us to be extremely targeted and strategic with our prospecting. We switched over from a different dialing software that only had agent assisted, so having the options is really nice. I think the accuracy that we are achieving for our team dials has increased since switching softwares as well. Our main point of contact, Pat M., and the support teams have always been prompt and helpful.

What do you dislike?

I think it can be a bit glitchy from time to time, but support does do a good job of working through issues with me whenever I bring them up.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We have had a great experience with CL - I would highly suggest reaching out and seeing if they could help improve your Lead Gen efforts

CL gives us the ability to take our outbound capacity and multiple it by 4x. The ability to make more calls and have more quality conversations gives us the opportunity to set more qualified meetings for our AEs.

Mr.

"Increased efficiency through greatly improved volume"

What do you like best?

I enjoy the fact that the majority of my day is now preparing call lists and custom content for prospects instead of battling against gatekeepers and phone trees. Additionally the drop a voicemail feature allows me to "personally" touch more prospects than I could before. Another great aspect of the company is the prompt and reliable support that the team provides. I don't know of any other SaaS (other than us of course) that will respond to you as quickly and as efficiently as the connect leader team.

What do you dislike?

The only real downsize is the lower rate of connecting versus making the calls myself, that being said the greatly increased amount of calls definitely increases my productivity overall. Very rarely there is a call quality issue, but it is less than .5% in my experience which is just fine.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take advantage of the support team with any issues, they are lightning fast at responding to you and have in my experience always solved the issue.

Getting in touch with prospects that are very hard to get in touch with. Sometimes you finally get a hold of someone after the 5th connect leader dial and personally I would probably give up after that many manual touches. I have been able to speak with more prospects live on the phone than I was ever able to before using the connect leader software paired with my extra time on data cleanup.

Sales Development Rep

"Such a HUGE Timesaver!!!"

What do you like best?

I have used ConnectLeader at 3 different companies. Compared to a normal dialer you are 10 times more efficient using ConnectLeader. A big day of dialing manually or even using a click to dial app is in the 120-150 dials in a day. Depending upon connect rate I can do this in 2 hours or less. Imagine what you can do for prospecting with 75% of your day back. Or you can create a huge calling campaign and do 800+ dials in a day.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the call transfer can be a little slow. This does not happen often and is really the only thing that I can say I dislike.

Problems we have solved is the ability to get through larger calling lists much faster. You can mine leads much faster than manual or click to dial applications. We have been able to get a large chuck of our days back or call leads twice a day from two different numbers to increase connect rate.

(5001-10,000 employees)

"Must have resource for inside sellers"

What do you like best?

The ability to dial nearly 200 prospects over an hour. The personal dialer is very helpful to run through a ton of call in one session.

What do you dislike?

Adding lists have been a pain at sometimes but if you are able to get a good list developed you will be able to get more out of your time in the tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you utilize the team dialer and well as personal dialer you will get much more out of the tool. Having very detailed lists will help the tool be more useful as you work to connect with the right contacts.

I have been able to connect with a lot of prospects that I otherwise haven't had success. I feel the dialers on the ConnectLeader team are very good about getting past gatekeepers and do it in a timely fashion so they do not waste any time.

Lead - Enterprise Sales Development
(10,001+ employees)

"Great tool for Inside Sales Prospecting"

What do you like best?

The ability to integrate with SalesForce to upload lists and have the call/voicemail history log in both platforms.

What do you dislike?

The ability to have more custom views of the data that is uploaded.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend ConnectLeader to those looking to make the most efficient use of dialing time and dialing numbers. It integrates smoothly with SFDC, copying over call/voicemail activity and allows for quick list imports directly from lead/contact views or from reports in SFDC. I also like the automated voicemail feature and the ability to change-up the caller-ID number that shows to the prospect I am calling.

Calling through a large quantity of leads in a very short period of time vs. calling through a more traditional single-call dialer or manually dialing each record. Being able to reach more prospects in a shorter period of time has resulted in more productivity for my team and I.

"Excellent Tool!"

What do you like best?

ConnectLeader Personal Dialer and Team Dialer has greatly helped me expand my outreach efforts and has helped my productivity overall. Besides being able to run through my call lists in one fifth of the time, the reporting functions have helped me stay organized and efficient. I highly recommend ConnectLeader to anyone looking to build their book of business and save themselves a ton of time.

What do you dislike?

There is not much I can say I dislike about connectleader, as long as you stay organized you should be fine.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely worth investing in if you are looking to increase your pickups, grow your personal business, and save yourself tons of time!

I have greatly improved my productivity by being able to run through call lists in a fraction of the time.

Inside Sales Representative
(10,001+ employees)

"Great tool that helps save time"

What do you like best?

ConnectLeader allows me to put more dials, in less time to my prospects. It is a seamless transition going from SalesForce to ConnectLeader - which makes following up on events or reaching out to a large number of prospects extremely easy.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to be able to customize your view a little more (different filters). Outside of that there isn't much to dislike. Every now and then you might get stuck on a call or a call might not log - but usually just refreshing your page solves the issue.

Being able to put in dials to a larger number of prospects in less time. Manual dials can take a long time, but one ConnectLeader session solves that problem.

Inside Sales Manager

"ConnectLeader for More Productive Inside Sales Reps"

What do you like best?

The time savings from making manual dials is amazing. Even with a dialer in your CRM or cadence tool, the gains don't compare to 4 dialing agents making calls simultaneously for you.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really, it works well 99% of the time. The issues that occur 1% of the time, are having to re-start a session if it gets stuck, or call transfer issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't get scared off by the price. ConnectLeader is more cost effective than hiring more sales reps to make calls manually.

Sales rep productivity has increased 5 fold. They can make 5 times as many calls as they were making before manually, sometimes more. Allows you to increase your prospecting and have way more conversations every day.

(10,001+ employees)

"Getting to Yes or No Faster"

What do you like best?

What I really like is the ability to connect with people quickly without having to go at a snails pace. The dialer is responsive and it is nicely integrated with our CRM.

What do you dislike?

I have had a few issues with certain lists I've tried to upload. this seems to be few and far between though.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a no brainier,It helps get results faster.

What really helps is it allows me to get to the, "yes or no" quicker from prospects. In being able to connect with people faster there isn't the need to spin my wheels all day. I can assure that I will get a hold of someone when the more traditional method of dial after dial isn't working.

Enterprise Sales Development Representative
(10,001+ employees)

"ConnectLeader Dialer - Great Tool!"

What do you like best?

ConnectLeader helps to contact as many prospects in a short amount of time! More dials, more connects, more opportunities! CL support is also really responsive. If you ever have an issue they are quick to fix.

What do you dislike?

There have been times where the connected call goes to voicemail instead of an actual person, but they have options to pre-record and drop a voicemail which help!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely look into this solution! It's ease of use and great support really make it one of our favorite tools.

More dials and ability to connect with prospects that I wouldn't typically get to otherwise. Able to spend time getting other tasks done and assists in the ability to multitask.

Sales Development Representative

"Integration and Efficiency at its finest!"

What do you like best?

Instead of manually punching in numbers every breaking moment of the day, ConnectLeader gives me back time during my day to utilize on other things as well! Having multiple representatives dial for me makes calling much more efficient and allows for me to reach out to many more prospects connect with many more individuals during the day! Its integration with our CRM is also fantastic and makes logging calls easy!

What do you dislike?

On occasion instead of being transferred directly to an individual like you expect, you'll be greeted by a voicemail or will reach the incorrect contact because you were transferred to a receptionist. This happens super infrequently which is a good thing, but it can throw you off when it happens!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're looking for a tool that gives you more time in your day and allows you to reach out and connect with more people, ConnectLeader is worth giving a try!

Using ConnectLeader allows me to reach out to more people during the day and get connected with people I likely wouldn't get connected with if I had to manually dial constantly. Additionally, having people dialing for you allows you to multitask and work on other things while waiting to get connected to whoever you're reaching out to, allowing for even greater efficiency during the day!

Business Development Represenative
(10,001+ employees)

"ConnectLeader: Powering Through Your Sales Process"

What do you like best?

The speed and efficiency of calling lists enables me to find diamonds in the rough at superior pace than I would manually. It maximizes my ability to contact leads and allows me to put the full resources of my company through my sales process. The tool is very intuitive and has a particular emphasis on customization. I am able to call who I want, when I want, with the feature set I want for any particular list that I would use. This is great for the prospecting sales person who thrives in a hunter based work setting and works best with as many touches and connects as they can achieve. I would absolutely recommend this tool to any sales person who is trying to maximize the efficiency of their sales process and bolster the potential of their pipeline.

What do you dislike?

Slight delay on transfer to callers. Have had a few mishaps. Few prospects have hung up or rejected the call in the transfer from the connect to me being able to lead in.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's great

In my capacity, I have many different buckets and lists of leads that I need to call through each and every day. ConnectLeader supplements my sales process by enabling me to speed dial through some of the lists that I can't dedicate personal focus too. This allows me to maximize my efficiency and find those diamonds in the rough I would otherwise miss.

Regional Business Development Rep, West
(10,001+ employees)

"The perfect platform for power dialing"

What do you like best?

I like the opportunity to have some time to try and multi-task while the CL "magic" is going on in the background....I patiently just wait to speak with a right party contact when I hear a "beep", as opposed to manual dialing efforts which eat up lots of time and effort, with minimal dials to show for at end of day

What do you dislike?

I don't have too many complaints but have noticed a drop-off in connection rates over time. I think its important for anyone using this platform to remember diversity in lists being uploaded in this platform is important so CL agents have a good chance penetrating the companies for you

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend they trust the customer & account management team - who are very knowledgeable and patient in teaching groups to use the platform in an optimal way - very responsive

**My immediate problem is getting my screenshot uploaded in this survey - I AM a current user of the platform and solving many problems leveraging it.

The survey / upload feature will not accept any file format I try - please contact me so I can participate and get this to you!!!

Sales Development Representative

"Sales Development Representative "

What do you like best?

The ability to dial 200 numbers in less than a hour has increased my productivity. ConnectLeader has increased the number of leads I connect with in a day, so there's more opportunities! The integration with our CRM makes logging calls easy.

What do you dislike?

No major issues yet. There's a slight delay on some connects.

ConnectLeader saves time and is efficient! I don't have to wait to get pass a gatekeeper when calling a HQ line. It tracks when the best time to talk to prospects from my previous sessions, so I can schedule my sessions where I had the most connects. I have more time to get other tasks done throughout the day.

"Easy to use, effective way to reach out to a large segment. "

What do you like best?

I like being able to not only quickly reach out to a large audience but when I do connect the integration with sales force makes it very easy to see who they are, what org they are from, and any possible past activity we might have had that I can refer back to.

What do you dislike?

All tools have issues, weather it's lost data, slow days, or anything that creates a problem for the end user. These things happen Sparatically with most tools. So my only knock on connect leader is that when it does have a bad day it's very very bad. I have done large call blocks where I have more call issues than I do any other option on that pull down

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use it frequently to drive activity

*Mass out reach

*If I was at an org that got a bunch of qualified leads that they need to touch quickly I could see connect leader really helping with that but unfortunately we do not have any leads coming through ever.

Business Development Representative

"Great Tool"

What do you like best?

Ease of use. Very simple to navigate the menu and change settings if needed. Adding lists as a CSV is very easy and seamless.

What do you dislike?

I have not come across any major issues yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is truly a great tool. Very simple to use and if you have any questions, they are very quick to reply to any issues. I have found ConnectLeader to 1) connect to more people than any other tool 2) Work virtually flawlessly any time I log in.

Occasionally need to refresh the page before it will call out. I use this tool 7 hours a day, and it happens maybe twice a month. Very Rare.

(10,001+ employees)

"Great to connect with tons of prospects!"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that with connect leader i am able to make more dials in a shorter amount of time. This saves me valuable time throughout the day to get other tasks done!

What do you dislike?

nothing everything is great! it is a wonderful tool! and i have not had any issues or problems.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I will use this tool as much as you can it will save you time and you will be able to get more work done throughout the day because of it!

Efficiency, time! I am able to make more calls and reach more prospects in a shorter amount of time than dialing directly on my line.

Manager

"Reliable Efficient Dialer, Increase Sales Productivity"

What do you like best?

Click to dial and seamless auto-dialer features. As a manager, the solution is easy to deploy and their support has been highly responsive with any issues for our team. The click to dial, custom reporting/dashboards, and call dispositioning/recording is integral to our business development operations, which furthered our CRM implementation/adoption for our company.

What do you dislike?

Last I checked their SF lightning integration needed some more development, but I haven't checked in a year, so that may not be true anymore.

We are cutting down the time it takes to connect with prospects and we are providing more documentation and accountability for our cold calling/prospecting efforts.

Account Executive

"Great product to help productivity"

What do you like best?

The best part of ConnectLeader is being able to use the team dialer. This has allowed me to go from making 150 dials per week, 5-10 conversations, to having over 100 conversations per week.

What do you dislike?

The only downside I have seen thus far is a delay in the audio. It is difficult at times, but the prospects seem to be okay with it most of the time.

I was spending a lot of my time dialing, and not talking to anyone. Now, anytime I have 30 minutes to an hour to prospect, I am pretty much guaranteed to talk to a decision maker.

Account Executive
(10,001+ employees)

"Very user friendly and effective calling software"

What do you like best?

I like how ConnectLeader allows me to build lists to dynamically reach my prospects. The Salesforce integration is a helpful automation feature. Being able to choose between the Agent Dialing and Click Dialing allows me to more effectively connect with people based on the lists that I'm calling through.

What do you dislike?

There are certain information pieces in our Salesforce system that we can not see in our pop-up window when a prospect connects.

We are connecting with a higher ratio of prospects using ConnectLeader, which has led to more opportunities created in our Business Development team.

Territory Development Representative

"Great experience with Product"

What do you like best?

ConnectLeader's team dialer had allowed me to make much better use of time by hitting all my prospects and leads each day cause it is dialing more people in a short period of time for me. Product works great, and haven't had a problem with it. The personal dialer feature allows me to strategic dial as well when I want to hit specific accounts/leads.

What do you dislike?

As of now, nothing. The tool has helped me significantly in making more calls and connecting with more prospects.

It is helping me to connect with more prospects every day in a short period of time. The benefits is being able to make a lot of dials in a short period of time but also with personal dialer being able to strategically dial as well.

Inside Sales Manager

"Awesome Tool - Highly Recommended "

What do you like best?

I have been using connect leader for 4 years now. It is extremely helpful for someone in my position or someone who needs to reach out to people. I can easily upload any list and increase my chances of someone picking up. I can use different numbers, check call status, and scrub any list to make sure I am only calling into relevant contacts.

What do you dislike?

I have not experienced anything I disliked about this product. I have been using since my last company and it does everything I expected it to do.

I am solving all my problems with this tool. I can easily reach out to 200 people in 1 hour, spare time to focus on other things and expand my outreach to different departments.

C

"Great for productivity"

What do you like best?

Connect leader allow me to not only work efficiently through my client list but also to multi-task while I'm waiting for connections. My job would be much harder without Connect Leader

What do you dislike?

I don't really have any problems with Connect Leader. It is a great tool for production. If I had to complain about something. I would say from time to time, I have to reload my list occasionally because of the program with freeze up.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The ultimate sales tool!

Connect leader allows me to get the most out of my days. If I can send emails while a team of individuals is reaching out on my behalf to connect, makes Connect leader the ultimate sales tool.

ConnectLeader Pricing

8.3
Ease of Setup
Average: 8.8*
* Sales Engagement Category
Do you work for ConnectLeader?