Cognician Reviews & Product Details

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I have worked with Cognician on several Multi Day Challenge projects and have been incredibly impressed at their team's expertise in learning, neuroscience, and experience design. Within days, they can design a customized solution that drives new behaviors in areas such as analytics, digital fluency, supply chain, and procurement. Their team is responsive, creative, innovative, and detail oriented. We worked seamlessly with them and found that whatever idea we had, they found a way to implement - or improve upon it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

In-depth expertise in learning and neuroscience; innovative tool that was used as a base for customization; highly intelligent, motivated, and creative team that felt like a part of our organization - they are an absolute pleasure to work with Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I did not dislike any aspects of working with Cognician Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

I highly recommend using a combination of both the Multi Day Challenges and the Assessments Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Changing behaviors of learners in five areas - analytics, digital, supply chain, procurement, and the ability to return to work post-COVID. We have received very positive feedback from our clients on the ability of the tool to drive new behaviors. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Cognician Overview

What is Cognician?

Cognician is a digital change management platform that delivers impactful change activities consistently to global teams. Our bite-sized change and learning activities are customized, social, gamified, mobile, blended, insightful, data-rich, simple, and user-friendly. Accenture and other Fortune 500 clients use Cognician's capabilities to shift mindsets and behavior: digital coaching, multi-day quests, surveys, reminders, reflections, adaptive learning paths, gamification, assessments & more.

Cognician Details
Afrikaans, Arabic, German, English, French, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Chinese (Simplified)

Cognician provides digital coaching that drives performance in the moment of need

Cognician
2010
San Francisco, CA
@cognician
719 Twitter followers

Cognician Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Cognician community
Have you used Cognician before?

Cognician Reviews

Showing 15 Cognician reviews
Location
Already have Cognician?
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

In different ways it is possible to improve it because it allows to create trainings to teach different ways of using a software, it seems incredible to me, it seems incredible to me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It is easy to use and configure, the interface is simple but very competent and pleasant. It has multiple very useful functionalities and with the help that Cognician gives us it is possible to get the most out of it. Trainings become simple and relatively quick. Integrated project management is excellent. The support they provide through customer service is more than incredible, they care about the customer's needs and can be a whole day guiding us until we have solved our doubts, it is the best quality of this software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We have nothing really negative to say regarding this software, we acquired it a few years ago and have loved it ever since. The platform is wonderful and the attention from the company is magnificent, the truth is that there are no complaints that we can highlight. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

We are enormously grateful with the use of this software in our facilities, we can say that it has changed our perspective and way of seeing things. It is a software dedicated to learning and although we acquired it only for the new members of the work team to implement it. The learning methodology it offers for a reasonable cost is incredible, we totally recommend it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Cognician has helped us mainly in regards to the training of new employees since the learning becomes more enjoyable and it is much easier to understand all the processes using this software. Apart from this, thanks to the Cognician development team, we made significant progress because they are there to instruct us at all times in the multiple functionalities and how to address them in the best way for new workers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder and Lead Consultant
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We worked with Cognician to design a challenge based program, which helped our colleagues experience all aspects of our digital strategy and methods of innovation for application in their work. This was part of an overall communication, campaign, curated and social learning. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The team were very professional and it was an enjoyable and collaborative project to work on. They were open to us experimenting with different approaches and iterations as we gained more insights. We liked the daily challenges, the fact we could use our director of digital as the coach/avatar and were able to use a blend of content. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There was a minor issue when one designer had to move to another project. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We wanted to first raise awareness of the digital strategy and we were able to measure this shift with the job tests for evaluation. The second stage was focused on changing behaviour and introduce new ways of working, there was more demand on colleagues to take action, reflect and share their knowledge. This was a voluntary program and we were impressed with the fact we way exceeded the benchmark for enrollments and completions. The data supported us in being shortlisted for a 2020 Learning Award. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

State Director, California
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Cognition partnered with our team at Best Buddies to provide a 10 day challenge that would evoke engagement and activity during COVID-19 for our clients with intellectual and developmental disabilities. The specialized learning experience consisted of 6 challenges to encourage professional and personal development. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The system was very visually appealing and they provided us with training on the administrative side and walked us through the process leading up to the release. The team at Cognician is amazing and a joy to work with. The program was very interactive and engaging. They customized the robot and color scheme to match our organization. They provided a management guide to ensure roll out was easy and efficient. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The one challenge our participants had was uncertainty if the email they received was spam. Personalizing the email similarly to the program would be helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

I would highly recommend them. They are wonderful organizationally and personally and I believe you will gain the results you are looking for. They have such a diverse background of project experience and are willing to guide you to the best results. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

During COVID-19 we found our participants with disabilities experiencing feelings of loneliness, isolation, and lacking physical activity. We wanted a platform to allow them to maintain stimulation of their body and mind and this was a great tool. It enabled their personal and professional growth and gained skills they could contribute to work after the pandemic was over. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Program Supervisor, Jobs
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

The Cognician team worked with Best Buddies to create a 6 day Development Quest for our participants with developmental and intellectual disabilities. The quest focused on professional development. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

So much to love about the development quest they worked with us to create but my favorite part is how unique and specialized the quest they created was! It really focused on the current needs of the individuals we work with. It was a wonderful collaborative effort and I felt the team really understood our mission. It also helps how easy and fun it was to use! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing comes to mind. I cannot think of anything to dislike. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It created an easy platform for our clients to continue to work on professional development. We created the development quest during the pandemic and this allowed for creative engagement that could be done practicing social distancing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Jobs Program Supervisor
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

The Cognician team helped Best Buddies create a specialized learning experience for our clients with intellectual and developmental disabilities. This program consisted of 6 challenges over the course of 6 days that focused on providing professional and personal development opportunities virtually. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Definitely hard to pick just one!

To start, the program was spectacular. Everything was individualized to our organization and adapted to be inclusive of everyone we work with. The creating and modifying process of the program was easy from our end! The Cognician team did so much work on their end to ensure everything was accessible. Once created, they were receptive to feedback and quickly adjusted the program to meet the needs of our clients. Prior to roll out, their managing guides for staff were informative. During rolling out and with follow up, their team was quick to answer any questions that came up.

The team was equally as wonderful to work with. Every member of the Cognician team was so helpful in making this program a success through out the entire process (from creating, modifying, rolling it out, and foll up). They were quick communicators and had great turn around time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, can't think of anything! Such a wonderful experience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

During the pandemic, many of our clients (individuals with IDD) are at home and lacking opportunities they would normally receive for professional and personal development. This program helped create at home opportunities to explore career growth and engage with others all from the comfort of their homes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Cognician helped my organization set up an amazing 6 day course to engage with participants in our program. The Cognician Team provided excellent resources for the managers and for the users as well. The program addressed ways for our participants to professionally and personally develop their skills that match with our mission. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The Cognician was so thoughtful in catering the program to our program and participants, which ultimately resulted in a higher level of involvement and understanding. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Absolutely nothing! It was an amazing experience for staff and participants alike, and we have taken the lessons learned during this program into our day to day sessions now. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Definitely do it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Participants have expressed that this program supported them with thinking about their short term and long term goals, and creative ways to keep them on track. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Many organizations talk about behavior change but few actually make it happen. Cognician's platform and interface activate employee behaviors at scale through multi-day challenges. I have worked with the team multiple times and consistently see impactful results in our behavior change programs. The programs make change stick in an organization, at scale, by giving employees a chance to learn about, practice, and reflect on new behaviors and ways of working.

What's more is that the team is easy to work with and provides consultative value to design the best programs, much more than a platform provider. Five stars, highly recommend! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Easy to work with, value-add, see results, analytics. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Wish I could edit content myself without relying on turnaround from them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

N/A Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Behavior change at scale. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Accenture Collaboration Services Project Lead
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I have recently both interacted with Cognician as 1. an end-user of a Leadership Training Program in which Cognician was leveraged for a highly engaging and thought-provoking client simulation, and 2. as an administrator of a training program to upskill, engage and unite 700 people across the globe, with varying levels of experience and industry focuses (High Tech, Health, Energy, etc.) on the broad ecosystem of internal partners and external collaborators relevant to a specific functional area. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

As an end-user, the Cognician platform is the most dynamic and engaging platform I have ever used for training/behavior change purposes. Its high level of interactivity made the learning process feel relevant and enjoyable every step of the way; I even got my hand slapped for advancing too quickly in the program, but I couldn't get enough of the platform! Due to the aforementioned factors, all that I learned in that course has really stuck with me, much more so than what I have learned in traditional training courses, and I apply what I learned regularly to positively change both my behavior and that of the team I lead. As an administrator, my experience was even better, if that is possible. Working with the Cognician team has been a dream. Their project management (both in planning and execution phases) is phenomenal and greatly reduced the bandwidth I typically need to run similar trainings outside of this platform. The team was happy to take the key asks I had for the training and build out the full conversation in the tool, then they allowed me to tweak as desired, which was a huge help. The team also edited video I wanted to use, provided me with whatever metrics I wanted to see during and after the challenge, and they were incredibly responsive, agile and positive. The CEO spoke with me at least 5 times during the planning and running of the campaign to ensure success, and I am sure he would have met with me even more had I asked. There was no need though, as his team does amazing work! The CEO and his team also regularly shared ideas for optimal participation and engagement (a map of participants across the globe, multiple infographics, and many other images/tools), which they executed without any additional cost. I received hundreds of positive comments from general end-users and Business Leader on the training and the Cognician platform, particularly around its high level of interactivity. In total, we received 3000+ comments in Cognician, including over 185 ideas for ways to use our ecosystem to better solve client challenges - an incredible amount of innovative, diverse data for us to use to inform our ecosystem and ventures & acquisition efforts! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, nothing. It is a phenomenal platform, that I understand the team to be evolving constantly to provide even more helpful features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Please see my other responses. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

OL
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Cognician helped us digitize an ongoing internal training program based on case studies Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Cognician's approachable, collaborative work style Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes we have to re-check things we already checked. The facility for monitoring/data reporting from the platform has not been effective for a global program of the kind we are running. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Digitizing an existing, high profile, internal training program. It has been a great experience working with Cognician to achieve this - retaining all the positive features of the original paper-based version and taking it to a new level. The training modules look superb and the platform has enhanced the user experience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

To support us with a 30 day challenge Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The flexibilty of the solution to meet our needs Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have not identified any issues to date Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Embedding Inclusive leadership behaviors Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Principal
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Hired Cognician to enable behavior change and new ways of working for agile enterprise transformation. The learning was delivered over a period of 6 months in highly-engaging "micro-bites" that kept employees returning for more. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The ability to curate content and customize the experience to make it highly interactive and personal Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Would love to be able to change the narrator/avatar more frequently - within the same learning journey Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

This team is a wonderful mix of UX designers, highly experienced learning designers, and agile practitioners. They are delivering the very latest in learning theory and cognitive behavior change. Such a positive experience for us as partners - and the best part: learners are hooked! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

BIG ones! Culture change, behavior change, habits, assumptions...ingrained ways of working that are reinforced by bosses and fear of changing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I partnered with Cognician to create digital and personalized learning experiences for my Retail client that was going through strategic process and behavior changes. They needed to deliver learning in an innovative, light, and engaging way to capture the attention of their high-performing and creative workforce as well as relay critical new concepts. Cognician helped implement their platform for the first time with my client within weeks and create visually appealing, engaging, and effective learning content and multimedia. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

1. Cognician is relentlessly focused on outcomes. They know the value of digital learning is tied to learner outcomes and enabled by good data. They strategize about how data will be gathered and tracked in their learning content early and equip learning & change management practitioners to use data to improve the outcomes of our work as programs are delivered.

2. Cognician works in an agile and collaborative way to create and deploy learning content quickly while still incorporating time for reviewers to validate or change content.

3. Cognician's platform is extremely intuitive and simple, yet robust in terms of the flexibility with which it can be used. The user experience is easy to use on both computers and mobile devices. It saves progress for you to pick up where you leave off. The ability to embed or link to multimedia and share/communicate with peers is very valuable. Most importantly, once you understand how the platform works, it's extremely flexible to use it in many ways depending on your needs (e.g. surveys, custom learning paths, branching content, etc.)

4. Cognician's capabilities don't stop at technology, but they continue to the philosophy and talent of their instructional design team. They use a Socratic approach to learning that is human and engaging. They advise their clients using these concepts to ensure that each learning experience drives good learner outcomes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

1. To get the most out of Cognician, you should have dedicated people thinking about the learning experience of business users as opposed to thinking about learning technology in a box.

2. I recommend working with Cognician to implement a Single Sign On solution so that it eases the provisioning and log-in experience of your users. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are bringing about organizational process and culture changes as well as introducing digital learning to businesses that use more traditional learning approaches. We have seen positive employee sentiment about the experience and satisfaction about the innovative ways their employers are helping their professional development. Most importantly, we are seeing the value of having extensive and reliable data to measure the impact of change management initiatives. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

TI
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Cognician was large of a large digital learning transformation project. While my team and I were on-site, we worked alongside Cognician to develop several digital learning programs to help employees adapt to new ways of working. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I liked the variety of features in the program - we were able to add different channels of multi-media which made the program more engaging and interactive. The program itself was seamless and fun which I think are the most important things when rolling out a learning program to people. In addition, behind the program, I enjoyed the people that I worked with. They were able to ramp up quickly and take our visions and bring it to life. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

If I had to choose a downside, I think it would be the data analytics part. I think although it is mature, there are some aspects that make it less versatile than it can be. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Find different channels to communicate outside of emails - slack, teams, etc. Emails are great for important messages but I think it's important to see what else is available. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We were trying to roll out new ways of working to our client and we were able to develop learning journeys for the client by using Cognician. People are used to traditional ways of learning (classroom settings, e-modules) but Cognician brings a different twist, it's bite-sized and engaging. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

EM
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We customized a 10 day challenge with Cognician to help our people better understand the behaviours of our leadership model in a new way. Each challenge provided context on why the new behavior was important, outside thought leadership on the behaviour, and a chance to practice the behavior in the learner's real world context. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like the way you can customize the metrics and gain a clearer picture of the learner's motivations and learning. In the era of hyper-personalisation, learning should be understanding the needs and motivations of learners. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The deadlines that they set can be a bit aggressive, but it is all in the spirit of finishing the product to our liking. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

I recommend working with Cognician if you want to customize a digital learning. They are easy to scale. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are trying to push people to realize a need to change behaviors. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

OP
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We used Cognician to help a client develop upskilling for key technology skills. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Cognician has different user-friendly solutions and a very simple and easy-to-use UX. Their platform is designed exceptionally well and the Cognician team is very easy to partner with. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

A lot of the platform has to be customized so could be a deterrent for organizations looking for something that is more "out-of-the-box". Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Upskilling, Change Management, Coaching / Mentoring Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.