Cloze Bot

4.8

Cloze is a personal assistant for professional relationships.

Work for Cloze Bot?

Learning about Cloze Bot?

Cloze Bot Reviews

Showing 3 Cloze Bot reviews
Cloze Bot review by User in Management Consulting
User in Management Consulting

"Amazing App with Limitless Possibilities"

What do you like best?

Cloze allows me to synchronize the contact with my clients across every platform. That's extremely helpful since most of my leads begin as cold calls and typically require me to attempt contact with the prospective client in more than one way. Their fully integrated, multi-platformed system helps me keep track of every time I've reached out in any way.

What do you dislike?

The cost could be lower in my opinion. Upon 2nd thought however, if you combine the cost of every program this one program is able to replace it is worth it.

Cloze allows me to stay in touch with clients that may just need a little more time to see they have a need for my services. With m,any other apps, it is easy to lose track of the "follow up in X months" clients and miss opportunities. With Cloze, we get an automated alert/reminder to reach back out to the company based on the time frame we specify when first making a note to follow up.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Cloze Bot
Cloze Bot review by Jason H.
Jason H.

"Love the slack intehgration"

What do you like best?

It allows me to seamlessly work in the tools I use daily without always having to jump from one system to the next

What do you dislike?

Not much, the overall product does what is says it will.

It makes me more efficient day to day

What Productivity Bots solution do you use?

Cloze Bot review by Devon A.
Devon A.

"Great crm with social! "

What do you like best?

I like the social integration that tracks Facebook interactions with clients

What do you dislike?

I would like to see an email parser so I could setup automatic triggers. Also I would like to see iMessage integration even though I know it’s Apple keeping that away.

Increased sales and customer interactions.

Learning about Cloze Bot?

* We monitor all Cloze Bot reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.