Where to start?
They are obviously a new feature, because they have many tech problems that take too long to solve and some non functional features. Some of the ones I've encountered are:
1. Downloads are awful. They are in a CSV file and if you open them in Excel each question in the survey appears in a different sheet AND not in the order of the questions in the survey. This makes it really hard to analyze the info.
2. Whenever you are nearing the end of the contacts in a campaign, it shows the message "there are no more contacts in this campaign". This completely disregards the status of "Unsuccessful call, try again later" that the agent marks the call with. Sometimes (I do not know why and neither does customer support) it does not let you try again with the same contact and sometimes it does. For some contacts you CANNOT reach the attempts limit on the settings of the campaign. Why? No idea.
3. Some agents of mine have had the issue that the hear the beginning of the call as a recording over and over DURING the call. Customer support says it is because of the internet connection, but it only happens with certain contacts. Again why? No idea.
4. There is no way to delete nor modify answers in a campaign. So if an agent makes a mistake there is no way of correcting it in the platform.
5. You cannot copy surveys (if you have a similar survey with only a couple of questions different, you have to program it twice). This is really difficult for long surveys.
They are understaffed. Only two have answered my questions and complaints (they answer nicely and relatively quickly), but whenever the issue gets bigger, they do not know what to do and have to wait for tech support which can take days to solve things. They always apologize for taking too long to answer and the excuse is always the same: the person that answers is THE only one available and they have many things to solve.
You cannot view your billing history on the platform. You get emails per receipt, but if by any chance you misplace an email you cannot get another copy or another download in the platform.
The minutes in international calls are ROUNDED UP. Which means that if you only made a call that lasted 5 seconds and it was only voicemail, you get charged for the WHOLE minute. This can make the costs go up really quick. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.