CloudTalk Reviews & Product Details

CloudTalk Overview

What is CloudTalk?

CloudTalk is user-friendly cloud-based phone software for sales and support teams. It is used by startups, scale-ups, SMEs or eCommerce to improve customer experiences and team performance. To achieve this, CloudTalk provides more than 50 advanced calling features. Thanks to seamless integration with the favourite tools (such a CRM, Helpdesk, or e-commerce platforms, etc.), CloudTalk helps companies deliver first-class customer experiences, resulting in the growth of their profitably. Cloudtalk is used by 1000+ happy customers from companies as DHL, Electronic Star or Kärcher. Get started with a 14-day free trial (no credit card required), and see CloudTalk in action.

CloudTalk Details

CloudTalk is a remote-ready cloud call center software for sales and customer support teams. Aside from providing top of the range call quality and a modern solution, our unique selling point is the ability to easily integrate with leading CRMs and helpdesks, giving customer service agents and sales people better visibility of their customer or prospect base. On top of this, we have a feature stack consisting of drag & drop workflow automations, multistep call flow builders and smart dialing functionality, which automate and simplify a large part of our customers’ workflows, saving on average 2-3 minutes per call.

CloudTalk's strengths are strong integrations and automations of workflows that can save 2-3 minutes per every call made resulting in hours of saved time per day.

CloudTalk
2016
London, United Kingdom
@CloudTalk_io
552 Twitter followers

CloudTalk Videos

CloudTalk Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the CloudTalk community
Have you used CloudTalk before?

CloudTalk Reviews

Showing 257 CloudTalk reviews
Location
Already have CloudTalk?
Sales Executive
What do you like best?

CloudTalk integration is done easily.

The IVR system is well done as well, not too hard to configure and can be up and running within a few hours.

The audio quality was mostly good and I can see the information I need ( lead / contact name ). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

For the information seen, it would be great if the role of the individual is shown and if in the slides show that you have when in a conversation would show the last notes left on the lead / account.

Had a few bugs but the company was really reactive and most bugs were solved quick. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We needed to know how many calls were done for each employee, record those calls and see who it is if the person was in our crm which wasn't possible with our previous solution Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

president
What do you like best?

We liked quality of calls, we also liked the price. Price is pretty good. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We don't like text messages service, originally it didn't work at all then it was working but sending of pictures wasn't supported. We also don't like that Cloudtalk don't have possibility to leave voice message, it's very important thing for business call . Business owner is losing some money because of that. In general software was working pretty bad. There is no synchronization it means that if last time you opened cloudtalk app on the phone you won't see incoming call on other device. Some time you press "Answer" button on the mobile app but it didn't work. Also you can only send text messages to your contact list. And you can't add any number to contact list from mobile app. You can only do that from desktop version. From the other side you can only send text messages from the mobile app, you can't do that from desktop version. That's very weird. So my conclusion that now cloudtalk app is very raw. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We're using CloudTalk to receive calls from our clients. Didn't find any benefits yet Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Viktor Vanek of CloudTalk

Hi :)

Thank you for telling us about your experience! We appreciate your feedback, as we’re always looking for ways to improve our business.

We understand how important it is to have a possibility to leave a voice message, therefore we recommend the Voicemail Drop feature. Voicemail Drop lets your reps record and save their own voicemail messages. Once the rep reaches voicemail, he/she can select a message from the list of predefined recordings. This pre-recorded message will then automatically play, allowing the agent to move on to the next call.

If you have any further concerns or would like to talk to one of our team members personally about your experience, you can reach us via support@cloudtalk.io.

Open Discussions in CloudTalk
Business Developer
What do you like best?

It's really simple to use, very friendly, It's not hard to find your way around. I can track my calls, make records out of them. Analyze the data can improve our metrics and it can help us achieve our goals. Also, the price is more affordable than any phone plan on the market, which helps us to stick with our budget. Also, there are no fees for roaming, which could be very problematic while traveling. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes if your internet signal is not strong enough, that the connection might cut off a lot. But I understand it might not be a problem directly from the platform itself but more with the connection of the internet. Either way, there should be a method where even with the lowest internet capacity the sound should not be affected because if I want to be travel-working not always I will have the best internet on the road, so this might affect my job performance and results. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

CloudTalk is a great platform that enables to call around the globe for a reasonable amount of money. It helps us to keep on track of all the calls we make, and it is a great tool for the sales department. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I can call all my potential clients, and I can also have a record of all the calls. This is very helpful for sales purposes, and for analyzing our data. Also, the price is more affordable than any phone plan on the market, which helps us to stick with our budget. Also, there are no fees for roaming, which could be very problematic while traveling. so if you could fix the dependency on the internet quality connection, that would be amazing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Viktor Vanek of CloudTalk

Hi Baruc!

Firstly, we want to thank you for willingly spending your time to write us a review. The team here at CloudTalk is completely devoted to our work and it gives us great encouragement to get positive thoughts from you.

We take our customers’ feedback seriously so thank you for pointed out to the problem of poor quality calls during a weak internet connection. Although we cannot influence the quality of the internet connection on our part, we are constantly trying to adapt the service with this condition as well.

Software Developer
What do you like best?

The customer support is very friendly and helpful and usually very straight to the point. Features like IVR and numbers management is really easy. It also supports a lot of integration. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the solution takes a while but they do follow up on you and update on the progress. Also, I really wish they had features like Google SSO cause it's way easier for user management. I would love to see a way to download weekly or Monthly reports of calls. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's very simple to setup and use right off the bat. In my use case it's not as expensive when compared to Twilio. Twilio has a lot of things they do right too but Cloudtalk keeps it simple. I like the IVR feature which was particularly my need any body can set it up you dont need to understand coding to do it. You don't need to have a lot of technical skills to manage this. Important calls can be forwarded to your phone directly so you can be sure that you won't miss out on those. I like how the Dashboard would show the stats and making it easier for report generation. You can also download the call logs in CSV. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I used Twilio before but I think Cloudtalk is a much simpler and easier to use. I could easily set up IVR and could give follow up for missed calls. It has a simple and elegant UI for the Dial pad. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Viktor Vanek of CloudTalk

Hello Manoj! Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback. Our priority is customer support and we are ecstatic that we met that mark!

Thanks for your suggestions, I will definitely share them with the team. Regarding the downloading of weekly or monthly call reports, please reach out to support@cloudtalk.io. They will explain to you everything in detail.

Manager
What do you like best?

The configuration of functionaltiy like IVR and the integration of other solutions like Hubspot. The technical personal helped me to configure an number for outgoing calls which I own (with another company), but is not a available for transfer. This makes the switch possible. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

At first I got emails and responses from different people, but as soon as I had a customer representative assigned to me the communication was going smooth. I think less automated responses should be created and questions should be answered based on the user which is asking the questions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want a solution which works out of the box but has great functionality, Cloudtalk is great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Configuration of IVR and the assignment of different capabilities to agents. It was very easy to setup and there is an app available to use on a phone, this is great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Viktor Vanek of CloudTalk

Hello Tobias, thanks so much for your feedback.

Best wishes!

What do you like best?

Zoho integration, click to call feature, Autodial. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

1. Customer service, horrible. It will take him days to respond to something and when they do respond to give you a smart comment about how you don't understand technology.

2. Cost per minute, made confusion in their favor. You prepay certain minutes for us, then they say do certain minutes don't apply to certain us numbers. WHAT?

3. Technology retardation, they have so many tools that they don't understand how they all work. Took us weeks just to set up OUR voicemail.

4. Purchasing a number, this one is for the books. You can't purchase the number yourself you have to put an order and wait two days, and that you have to wait for someone else to activate that number, and then you have to wait to make that number to make outgoing calls if it was not set up like that.

5. Cancel Service, you cannot cancel service online and they have’t responded to our cancellation request in 3 days. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

My recommendation is above. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm just trying to cancel it no problem Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Viktor Vanek of CloudTalk

Dear Nick

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We want to extend our sincerest apologies concerning all the issues that you have faced. It’s important to us that our customers are more than satisfied and we would like the opportunity to resolve these issues and make things right. We may not be able to change the past but if you give us a chance, we will completely make it up to you.

You can reach out to us via support@cloudtalk.io, our support team will be taking care of you personally. We hope to find a solution that makes you smile.

AI
What do you like best?

CloudTalk has a powerful call flow builder which is a great selling point for us. We can create complex call routing structures with ease that is much more difficult to do on competing platforms. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some of the UI is unclear and the documentation is lacking in detail, some features are not at all documented yet. It is also impossible to route calls to the platform via sip address, the number must be ported, or redirected over the regular phone network. Though not perfect the team at CloudTalk have been very helpful and I am sure they will improve on these areas. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Better reporting over our existing legacy VoIP solution. So far, avoiding occasional service issues which we also faced at the previous provider. We are also now able to leverage a more powerful call flow designer which we can leverage webhooks and external API queries so we can better understand who is calling us and where to route them. We couldn't do this before. Their workflow automation have also allowed us to create triggers to Slack to alert us about inbound calls, who is calling, which agent answered the call, and output the call notes. We plan to use the call transcription and call recording feature to send chat transcripts to our CMS and QA system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director
What do you like best?

I feel a bit sad writing this review but firstly I want to say as a tech business owner I do understand how difficult it can be to find a balance between releasing killer features and stability of product.

The flow and detailed functionality and also the attitude of the guys to help me with some unusual flows was impressive. I was really pleased to see that everything i wanted to achieve with CloudTalk I could. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The problems for me were persistently bad call quality and an inability to hear any customers which made for a frustrating sales process.

I also encountered issues with my phone which to be fair to CloudTalk is a flavour of Android (OxygenOS) that would not allow me to answer incoming calls on my soft phone. Although this was annoying for me, it was made clear that they could not support this and regardless within a matter of months they released a fix anyway Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I needed something that would allow me to handle sales calls but field them off to our call answering service where I couldn't (before CloudTalk everything was going to call answer service which was proving expensive and quite impersonal for a lot of people that could have just spoken direct to me). It also allowed me to filter out hose that were calling for support and direct this off to my support team and raise a ticket automatically where they could not answer Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Viktor Vanek of CloudTalk

Dear Ali!

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We value our customers’ opinions and would like to thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are so sorry that your experience was not an amazing one and that we were unable to provide you with better assistance at the time, we take full responsibility for this.

However, we are very happy that you have achieved everything you wanted with CloudTalk. We strive to provide the best experience we can for our customers. Please feel free to contact our Head of Support - Erika Babat (erika.babat@cloudtalk.io) with any further comments, concerns or suggestions you have, so that we can make your experience a better one. We would love to make things right if you could give us another chance.

Best Wishes!

Business Analyst
What do you like best?

Cloud Talk is easy to setup. It was the best option for my startup business. Pricing was within reason and the support is great! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Unable to update my subscription level without requesting from support via email. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Able to connect with prospects easily, manage a remote team of outbound sales reps. Cloudtalk makes it easy for me to see how many calls are made on daily basis and when calls were connected. This allows me to better manage our lead pipeline and adjust for the number of inside sales persons available to connect with prospects that outbound sales makes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Viktor Vanek of CloudTalk

Hi Daun!

Thank you for leaving us such a great review. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. We are glad that the team has managed to meet your needs.

If you need any help or advice, we are here for you!

Best Wishes

Sales Intern
What do you like best?

Easy to use platform with fair pricing. Many countries to use as a caller. High percentage of calls made, other solutions tend to have lower percentage of successful calls. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I did find it a bit hard to collect data and voice recordings of my colleagues (Which i needed to review) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are in need of VOIP and you are unsatisfied with skype solution. For sure try CloudTalk out. They are cheaper, easier to work with and more reliable. Also try to work the best on setting up your "agents" (Users). The better you set them up the easier it is to cope with the workflow. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Mainly solving the high costs of other providers when you call abroad. Also tracking your team and reassuring they communicate well with customers/prospects. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Viktor Vanek of CloudTalk

Dear Jan,

We are thrilled to have you as part of the CloudTalk family! Thank you for sharing your kind words with us. :)

If you find it hard to collect data and voice recordings of your colleagues, please contact our team via support@cloudtalk.io. They will be happy to help you!

C
What do you like best?

I love the ability to listen to calls and track our BDR reps on total calls made. I love how easy it is to add and delete new users and the overall integration with Hubspot was very simple and easy Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes in hubspot the number will not automatically pop into the cloudtalk dialer but most of the times it does. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have built an entire cold calling strategy around this and are holding our people accountable. It has made a huge difference in the number of appointments we have scheduled as well as the number of sales we have gained since joining with CloudTalk,. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Viktor Vanek of CloudTalk

Hi Marcus!

Thank you so much for your review! It's great to know that you use most of the fan-favorite features and I'm excited to share your feedback with the team.

Best wishes

What do you like best?

Easy to configure and very user friendly. It was quick to setup and it didn't require any specific technical knowledge. It has prebuilt integrations with most CRM tools including Zendesk. Call quality is great even to China where most competitors fail to provide a satisfying service. Their customer support team is very helpful as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No major issues so far - the only thing I can mention that I was unable to install the CloudTalk client from the Zendesk Marketplace, but their desktop and phone apps are working great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We needed a phone solution for inbound and outbound calling with SMS capability and the ability to reach China with a Chinese virtual number. We've tried many different providers but CloudTalk was the only one that could fulfil all requirements for an affordable price. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder
Response from Viktor Vanek of CloudTalk

Hi Hessel,

we are happy to hear all your comments, they are really helpful :)

Thanks a lot.

Have a great day!

AI
What do you like best?

In my opinion, CloudTalk meets the needs of companies that want to engage with customers via VoIP. Next to the clean interface, it is remarkable how fast customer support is. Within 24h you get a professional response to your request. This is crucial in today's business world. Also, the onboarding process did not take too long, because many functions are intuitive. All in all a good solution. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Areas of improvement could be found in the SalesForce Integration. While I generally believe it is impressive to log calls automatically in SalesForce when using CloudTalk, I think the integration settings and installation could be more user-friendly. It took me quite a long time to find out how to utilize the integration to save us time. Now it works, and we are happy we are working with CloudTalk. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Highly recommend it, when you are looking for a good VoIP solution with various integration possibilities. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CloudTalk helps us save time. With the SalesForce integration, we can easily track our calls with our clients. No information gets lost and we can focus on our main business without having to worry about tracking every call and activity in SalesForce. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Viktor Vanek of CloudTalk

Hi!

Thanks for your review. We value your feedback and are thrilled that CloudTalk meets your needs!

I appreciate your comments on SalesForce Integration, I’ll pass this off to the team to factor into future updates and enhancements.

Marketing
What do you like best?

The simplicity and intuitiveness. The platform gave us everything we needed and wanted but at a much lower cost than all the others we looked at. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There's not much to dislike, but there's always room for improvement with everything. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Some other platforms may give you more whistles but this gives us all the bells we need. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We needed something simple so that our less techie people could use it. The system is easy but also customizable from an admin level. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Viktor Vanek of CloudTalk

Hi Barrett,

we are thrilled to have you as part of the CloudTalk family! Thank you for sharing your feedback. It means the world to us and to our entire team!

Best wishes!

What do you like best?

We have a small team but we've all remote workers so it's been great to be able to centralise our phone systems. A lot of data and reports to be able to set KPI's with our team and improve customer experience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We do have quite a few issues with connectivity - which do eventually resolve themselves - but it can affect our customer experience. The support team have been based in a different time zone so we don't get a response until it's normally resolved. They have since opened an office in our time zone so this should resolve our issues. We can appreciate there's always going to be drop outs when you're relying on internet. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're team are based remotely and the quality of the internet isn't great, you may experience drop outs. So ensure your team have the best quality internet possible. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We can now monitor our missed call rate and improve our customer experience. As we can now record our phone calls management can review any escalations and assess accordingly.

Generally seeing the number of calls we received to be allocate resources accordingly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

General Director
What do you like best?

Lo que más me gusta es la manera simple de la interfaz para trabajar. Además permite hacer muchas configuraciones diferentes lo que ayuda a crear diferentes embudos. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

De momento no he detectado nada que realmente me disguste. A lo mejor la app del PC podría ser más "bonita". pero Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Una muy buena herramienta para aplicar en los negocios Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Poder tener un solo lugar toda la gestión de llamadas del equipo comercial conectada a varias herramientas. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Viktor Vanek of CloudTalk

Hello Abílio!

Thanks for the great review and for taking the time to share your thoughts. We are glad that the team has managed to meet your needs.

AM
What do you like best?

I haven't tried many features at CloudTalk, only the Campaigns. The recordings of the calls are of very good quality, and it is really easy to manage users and conect calls, but there isn't much else that is good. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Where to start?

CAMPAIGNS:

They are obviously a new feature, because they have many tech problems that take too long to solve and some non functional features. Some of the ones I've encountered are:

1. Downloads are awful. They are in a CSV file and if you open them in Excel each question in the survey appears in a different sheet AND not in the order of the questions in the survey. This makes it really hard to analyze the info.

2. Whenever you are nearing the end of the contacts in a campaign, it shows the message "there are no more contacts in this campaign". This completely disregards the status of "Unsuccessful call, try again later" that the agent marks the call with. Sometimes (I do not know why and neither does customer support) it does not let you try again with the same contact and sometimes it does. For some contacts you CANNOT reach the attempts limit on the settings of the campaign. Why? No idea.

3. Some agents of mine have had the issue that the hear the beginning of the call as a recording over and over DURING the call. Customer support says it is because of the internet connection, but it only happens with certain contacts. Again why? No idea.

4. There is no way to delete nor modify answers in a campaign. So if an agent makes a mistake there is no way of correcting it in the platform.

5. You cannot copy surveys (if you have a similar survey with only a couple of questions different, you have to program it twice). This is really difficult for long surveys.

CUSTOMER SUPPORT:

They are understaffed. Only two have answered my questions and complaints (they answer nicely and relatively quickly), but whenever the issue gets bigger, they do not know what to do and have to wait for tech support which can take days to solve things. They always apologize for taking too long to answer and the excuse is always the same: the person that answers is THE only one available and they have many things to solve.

BILLING:

You cannot view your billing history on the platform. You get emails per receipt, but if by any chance you misplace an email you cannot get another copy or another download in the platform.

The minutes in international calls are ROUNDED UP. Which means that if you only made a call that lasted 5 seconds and it was only voicemail, you get charged for the WHOLE minute. This can make the costs go up really quick. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are thinking about using the surveys/campaigns functionality, be sure that your survey is really easy and quick (no more than 3 questions), if it is a long survey (more than 5 questions) you will really have many issues when you try and analyze the info. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am having the surveys and recordings of calls in the same platform. However I should have kept them separately if I knew there were as many issues with the campaigns as the ones I've been having. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

it integrates with Hubspot, has a desktop app Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

confusing with pricing. I thought it includes everything, the Hubspot integration, the number porting. Only after I activated the account I was informed about the cost of number porting.

Then later I was informed that Hubspot integration also a higher plan costs, so I upgraded. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Ask questions about pricing and integrations ahead of time. Not all are included in the starter package. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It works as my VOIP service with a CRM. I like that calls are being recorded and stored in the CRM. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.