CloudSuite Healthcare Reviews & Product Details

What is CloudSuite Healthcare?

Meet Infor CloudSuite Healthcare, a comprehensive set of proven, healthcare-specific applications backed by decades of development, serving more than 100 healthcare organizations and one million subscribers in the United States.

CloudSuite Healthcare Profile Details

CloudSuite Healthcare Profile Details

Infor
Description
Infor offers deep industry-specific applications and suites, engineered for speed, and with an innovative user experience design that is simple, transparent, and elegant. Infor provides flexible deployment options that give customers a choice to run their businesses in the cloud, on-premises, or both.
2002

CloudSuite Healthcare Reviews

1-11 of 11 total CloudSuite Healthcare reviews
Social Media Executive & Content Editor
Public Relations and Communications

"Aamzing Product And User Friendly Too"

What do you like best?

Things I like the most about this product is:-

- Format and the layout of the system is awesome

- You can access everything according to your choice

- You will get correct info always

What do you dislike?

Some of the options are very confusing and you cannot understand easily

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Its an amazing software with so many high-quality features and I would highly recommend to everyone

- Effective Interface

- User-Friendly

we use this software for accounting purpose like reporting and posting journal entries.

(5001-10,000 employees)

"Lawson provides a wide variety of business solutions in one program"

What do you like best?

I like the easy access to business documents. I also like the speed of being able to place an order for business/medical office supplies.

What do you dislike?

The shopping/ordering area is lacking in detail. It would be nice to have photos of products so you have a better idea of what you are ordering.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a one stop shop for employee/business needs.

Placing orders to send to multiple sites. Viewing payroll and HR benefits.

Child Development Associate

"CloudSuite Healthcare"

What do you like best?

I love how organized this app is, and so easy to use to schedule all my appointments and meetings.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes editing previous schedules is glitchy, but overall it is a great program.

I have been able to use this app to schedule appointments and reach out directly to those I need to touch base with. It has been a really positive organizational tool.

UR
(5001-10,000 employees)

"Great Product & Fully Details"

What do you like best?

My favorite part about Lawson is that everything is located within one platform. You can access everything that you need throughout your entire company.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that occasionally this product is glitchy. We also have to log off every Friday during a specific time because of the overload of users.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be patient and contact customer support if there are any issues you experience with this product.

Employee file data organization and we also use it for our payroll system.

"CloudSuite Healthcare"

What do you like best?

We can manage all aspects of healthcare organization administrative and operational business processess. There is built in support.

What do you dislike?

There are so many tools to help us, there is not anything I can think of that I dislike about the CloudSuite Healthcare Medical Practice Management Software.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Elegant interface. Helps deliver quality care. Has real time data, easily accessible.

We can implement mandatory changes. We can Maintain patient satisfaction. Provide solutions in financial MGT, supply Chain MGT and Human capital MGT.

"My review for cloudsuite healthcare"

What do you like best?

Format and layout of this system is very good. It's interface is very simple and easy to use. Everything is located within one platform

What do you dislike?

Sometimes this product is very glitchy. And sometimes work on it becomes Lil bit confusing. This product can't handle tha much server load

We found great benefits in our accounting related work. We get HR benefits.

UN

"Accountant"

What do you like best?

I really like he format and layout of the system. Lawson is fairly simple and user friendly.

What do you dislike?

One of the things I really dislike is the requirement to move from module to module just to post a journal entry. I think simplifying those steps would save a lot of time

We use it for our accounting; such as posting journal entries and reporting

"Laws SCM works well"

What do you like best?

It is easy to order and helps us ensure that we have put patients at the forefront by getting our supplies on time!

What do you dislike?

Nothing really to dislike, but we had to adjust from our old system as we inadvertently have ordered 50 items instead of 5, etc.

we have put patients at the forefront by getting our supplies on time!

"Lawson"

What do you like best?

The interface is fairly simple and easy to use once you have the hang of it

What do you dislike?

I feel that some of the options could be named more appropriately to make it less confusing

We use it to order supplies for our healthcare office, it is a very efficient program

"Lawson System"

What do you like best?

Lawson is the best for all processes. Therefore, Lawson must have the correct info always.

What do you dislike?

It is not a user friendly system to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Lawson is very accurate and has all the information needed.

From human resources operational requests to compensation requests.

(10,001+ employees)

"Not very user friendly "

What do you like best?

I like that we can use multiple programs (payroll, ordering supplies) in one place

What do you dislike?

Ordering through infor is not easy and takes several steps to do one thing.

Allows large hospitals a program that covers many different areas

CloudSuite Healthcare User Ratings

7.9
Ease of Use
Average: 7.4*
9.4
Quality of Support
Average: 8.1*
* Value-Based Performance Management Analytics Category
Do you work for CloudSuite Healthcare?