CloudLex Reviews & Product Details

CloudLex Overview

What is CloudLex?

The leader in Personal Injury tech, CloudLex® lets you take control of your practice from intake through closure and beyond from one comprehensive platform. CloudLex is the Next-Gen Legal Cloud® designed exclusively for plaintiff Personal Injury law firms—helping you build, manage, and grow your practice with our innovative apps that can be scaled to your needs. CloudLex’s intuitive interface and 24/7 access make it the ultimate in collaboration—and its infrastructure-free setup makes it the most secure and cost-effective way to handle your matters. Whether you are a sole practitioner or a national level law firm, CloudLex delivers you an infinite-course menu of apps, integrations, and tools to satisfy all of your Personal Injury needs. Our suite of apps includes: ·Matter Manager ·Intake Manager ·Client Messenger ·Digital Archiver ·Referral Engine ·Microsoft Office Online® · Word Connector ·Email Connector ·App Integrator

CloudLex Details

CloudLex intimately understands litigation and the needs of trial lawyers.

CloudLex
2015
New York, New York

CloudLex Videos

CloudLex Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the CloudLex community
Have you used CloudLex before?

CloudLex Reviews

Showing 24 CloudLex reviews
Already have CloudLex?
Founder and Chief Legal Counsel
What do you like best?

The system has made document management simple. Adding files takes seconds. We are able to access our case management system and documents from anywhere. The price is far less expensive than the competitors and the application is constantly being updated with new features.

They have also incorporated our suggestions, and I am sure those of other users, making it a truly unique product.

The billing department is also great. They allow you to make the payments in several installments for the annual fee which relieves a big burden. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

A downside is that you must use a browser to access the program from an iPad. I would love an application for the iPad that does not require using a browser. Presently we have to use the browser to access the actual documents on that device.

Another downside is the Notes Section. While it is pretty good/robust, I would also like the capability to create labels in the notes section as we can in the Documents. Also with the notes, when copying and pasting from a word document directly to the notes, it can create a formatting issue where the paragraphs have a line spacing that can be annoying and can't be changed. You also need to be very careful to not delete notes by accident as they can't be retrieved. An "undo" capability would be ideal.

Lastly, while I can live with it, I would prefer to not have to download each document to work on it. I would prefer to be able to work in the file directly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have solved several issues, including access from anywhere with an internet connection and remote working during COVID.

CloudLex also made working from home during COVID seamless for us and our staff. This was critical as it would have been impossible for us to bring home all of the paper files, and it would have prevented 2 people from working on the same file if we only had the hard copies.

It also allowed us to access anything in our file while in court (when we were able to go to court). This allowed us to respond to anything unexpected a defense attorney could raise.

Another solution is it has allowed us to reduce our paper use for the marked-up copies of files and has allowed us to reduce our hard opy files after we close out a case. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Attorney - Partner
What do you like best?

Many tools that are specifically tailored for personal injury lawyers. Intuitive format. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes overwhelmed by task/event reminders. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We researched and compared a number of law practice management platforms over several months before choosing Cloudlex. We found it to be best suited to the needs of our small but busy practice. More than a year of using it now has confirmed we made the right decision. I strongly encourage anyone shopping for case management programs to give Cloudlex a try before committing to another service. We have found them to be a cut above similar companies in terms of the platform itself (i.e. has all the tools and more for litigators and is user friendly even for a techno dunce like me), customer service and pricing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Cloudlex has made our personal injury practice better organized and more efficient. Also has made working remotely easier and more efficient. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Open Discussions in CloudLex
Managing Shareholder
What do you like best?

Cloudlex is easy to navigate allows you track the progress of your client's case while also keeping an eye on the firm's expenses on the case. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Cloudlex backs up seamlessly to the cloud. That's an excellent feature. The only downside is that a folder for the client is not created until you upload a document to a specific folder category. I would like to see Cloudlex allow firms to use their own categories for folders and, have those folders automatically generate in the cloud folder when a new matter is opened. Every firm organizes folders differently and if CL offered this feature, it would allow less disruption to a firm's file system on their client drive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CL allows everyone in the firm to be on the same page regarding the status of a client matter. This allows case status information to be easily communicated to the client anytime they call in. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Associate Attorney
What do you like best?

The software is incredibly intuitive and easy to use, while having all of the features that a PI firm needs to conduct their business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Our only complaint has been that we can't upload our form letters directly - that being said, the Cloudlex staff has done a great job in assisting us with that procedure. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure you get the full tour of the software from the support team - they'll walk you through all of the features, step by step. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The Cloudlex software allows us to safe time by reducing the complexity of common tasks and creating a system that makes it easier to focus on getting great results for our clients rather than being bogged down with the nitty-gritty features of a case management software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner
What do you like best?

Cloudlex has a place for all data you will need to successfully manage your cases which you can then use for documents, deadlines and more. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

You cannot open documents you received externally, such as by email or fax, and save directly into Cloudlex. They need to be saved on your computer first and then uploaded. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Cloudlex is easy to learn and use and has everything we need to handle personal injury files. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With the templates feature, I know that documents generated by my staff are worded correctly so nothing is left to chance. With the reports feature, we can quickly look at upcoming statutes of limitations, discovery deadlines and more. Additional features keep the files organized so that it is easy to access information. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sole Practitioner
What do you like best?

I like Michael Abdan, the owner, who always writes me back or calls me instantly when I have a question, problem or comment. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to create titles for drop-down menus for events which occur frequently in my life. I would like to schedule "lunch" or "CLE" or "zoom call." Right now, I am limited to "other" and then later typing in the description. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I don't use the cloudlex nearly enough. I never look at my dynamic statistics. I seldom upload documents. I rarely use it to go over the whole master case list to see what needs doing. I use the calendar function daily, and often use the address function, although sometimes I just put phone numbers in my cell phone instead. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Partner
What do you like best?

The staff is very responsive if you have any questions. I love the fact it is cloud based, so I have access from anywhere. They are constantly making changes and improving the product every few months. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It does not have as many options as some of the more expensive competitors, but I don't think the extra price competitors charge is worth it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It helps my law firm keep track of dates and the status of cases. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Litigation Paralegal
What do you like best?

I find the sidebar where you can look at the “Notes” entered on your cases very helpful. My favorite part of Cloudlex is that everything works as intended and every click takes you right where you need to be. There is also very little downtime with their updates and they do it outside of peak hours, as to be considerate to our busy worlds. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike about CloudLex at all! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The ability for my attorney to see what all I've been working on with the notifications of tasks, calendar entries and notes! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Partner
What do you like best?

It makes it extremely easy to work on cases from anywhere in the World. It's also incredibly useful assessing the health of the firm - how many cases are coming, how many clients in house or referred out. I couldn't imagine working without it now that I'm used to it. It's also has a very easy learning curve - my 1- year old daughter was able to do a lot of the heavy lifting migrating the data from paper and Outloook. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing that really bothers me about this program Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am almost fully paperless, reducing my need for space and personnel. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Attorney
What do you like best?

I like CloudLex's Custimer service best. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

So far, there has not been much for me to dislike Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CloudLex has helped me make sure I stay on top of all my cases by automatically moving a case into the "stalled" category if I don't do work on a case. This helps me make sure a case does not slip through the cracks. The automated workflow also lets me make sure I don't miss tasks I need on each case. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UL
What do you like best?

The best thing about Cloudlex is its design specifically for my practice area, personal injury. It has all of the data points I need to keep tabs on everything going on at my firm. It also has an intuitive user interface and great customer support. Also, the reporting features are far and above many other case management applications I have tried. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see more integration with other apps, but overall it has not been a huge problem for us at my firm. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am solving the problems of being on top of my cases. The benefits of Cloudlex is its ability to keep everyone organized and on the same page with easily accessible information on our many cases. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner
What do you like best?

Simple to use, clean interface, great calendar and tasking functions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Night mode is not available. I find looking at the screen easier on my eyes with night mode. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It has everything I need and nothing I don’t. Other programs are pricier and needlessly too complicated. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Increased speed of bringing my personal injury cases to a resolution. Cloud functionality lets me work from anywhere. I am able to identify bottlenecks quickly and redirect workflow to alleviate it quickly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Attorney/Owner
What do you like best?

it is very user friendly and organizes things well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would like our trust accounting to appear with each client file and connect with quickbooks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a try and you will like it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Tracking requests for medical records better, great calendaring and integration with outlook, overall very organized. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UL
What do you like best?

Super reliable and very stable. Never gets locked up and always quick and responsive. I love that I can access my files anywhere in the world like I’m in the office. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Would like to have a little more control over certain input fields, other than that it’s perfect. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It’s a great product that delivers all you need to manage your personal injury law firm. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

When the government shutdown occurred in New York City, I was able to continue my business uninterrupted. My whole office ran without a glitch. Most law firms couldn’t access their own files during the shutdown. Our client relations have improved greatly because were able to answer questions anytime, anywhere. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founding Member
What do you like best?

The Product has just enough bells and whistles to keep us moving, but not so many that we don't even know what we have. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not much - we've had an excellent experience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give them an opportunity to communicate what they can do - you will be surprised Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Less time trouble shooting cms issues - greatest benefit is we really don't talk much about the CMS anymore in the office Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Office Manager / Paralegal
What do you like best?

I like that Cloudlex is specifically tailored for Plaintiff firms. It is very user friendly which makes training employees a lot easier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish that Cloudlex offered a "search by claim number" feature. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Tracking productivity on a case. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Cloudlex is easy to use platform. The phone app is very easy as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are sometimes duplicate points of entry for information. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Cloudlex allows you to leverage software to expand and manage your practice. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Document automation, case management, calendar management, task management. It allows me to leverage software and scale my business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

IT Director
What do you like best?

Terrific customer service! Super fast and caring! They are always updating the platform too to keep up with the latest features. Experts in PI law Firm Needs Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike about Cloudlex Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are working with them to add a specific integration, we love the texting the clients feature thru the platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founding Partner/Attorney
What do you like best?

Intake Manager: Capturing all inquiries, organizing facts and documents

Client Messenger: Our clients are very responsive to this form of communication.

Matter Manager: One place for almost all practice management needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Cloudlex email: unable to drag and drop into the email

Settlement accounting: no integration with QuickBooks Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

More efficient intake organization; better practice control/analysis from reports Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Lawyer
What do you like best?

Fewer sleepless nights. Everything run smoothly. Clients are cared for appropriately and regularly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything that rises to the level of dislike. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

it sounds all the problems of running a contingency fee practice. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Keeping up with deadlines in every event that occurs in every case. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UL
What do you like best?

The system is easy to use and has everything you need at your fingertips. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have not come across any downsides and have been using it since 2016. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Helps keeps track of the different stages of litigation of each matter. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UL
What do you like best?

I like that I'm able to access my cases anywhere Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that I cannot delete certain folder or rename them Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm able to work remotely and at the same time collaborate with my partner Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Partner
What do you like best?

Overall best part of Cloudlex is its ease of use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Having 2 interfaces for intakes and matters. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have been able to streamline how we handle our cases through each stage. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Attorney
What do you like best?

1. Cloudlex thought through a particular aspect of PI practice that does not appear to be considered in any other legal management system: The unification of documents (medical, wages, damages etc.) with data about those documents with the corresponding ability to index the documents in the context of the data. This provides for top notch organization and data management.

2. The merge document tool is solid. I appreciate the fact that the tool is native to the system and requires no integration on the part of the user. It is simply part of the system. In general, this is a highlight of Cloudlex. I look forward to development of the tool including additional delivery methods and ability to merge as a PDF, but I suspect that is only a matter of time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would like to the see it incorporate the ability to add separate documents such as exhibits as "sub-documents" under a motion or mediation that has already been added to the system. But there truly is nothing I have disliked or found cumbersome about the product aside from that. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do not hesitate to acquire this product if you want your company to exponentially improve the service it provides to its customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I was able to organize information in order to properly manage my law firm. I run all sorts of reports for different types of information. My team is able to handle about 80% more cases than our previous software since we are able to organize and manage the documents and automate our internal processes Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.