ClockShark

ClockShark

The simple way to track, schedule, and manage your crew's time.

Work for ClockShark?

Learning about ClockShark?

Compare ClockShark to Similar Solutions

ClockShark Reviews

Ask ClockShark a Question
Joshua D W.

"A huge time saver for my business"

What do you like best?

The mobile app makes it insanely easy for my employees to track multiple jobs and job sites. I used to spend 6 hours a week deciphering time cards between 15 jobs and over 100 tasks. Now I spend 10 minutes because clockshark works so well with quickbooks.

What do you dislike?

Adding time for an employee who visited several jobsites in a day isn't as intuitive as everything else but it is still relatively easy.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a shot. The two week free trial is a great way to see if it will work for you. I have seen killer benefits and it was worth every penny to me.

mostly keeping better track of employees time so we can be as efficient as possible. playing with the scheduling feature as well has been great.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about ClockShark
Showing 174 ClockShark reviews
andré p.

"changes should be done faster"

What do you like best?

it is fast to use when we do not change job , it is clear to see . it is easy to use on a computer.

What do you dislike?

For me, I am often disturbed without knowing at the beginning if it will take 15 seconds or 30 minutes.

I believe that in this software we should see here, in the first page,

and be able to quickly change the # job and times as we can do on a manual time card: we write the beginning (example 9; 00 hrs) but if we are disturbed (ex a 9:10 someone speaks to us about a problem, we do not stop the time exactly to the second because then we continue to work on the same job)

but if after someone else we are disturbed for another reason.

it is only after, for several reasons, that we realize later that it has been a long time that we do not work on this job and adjusts the time according to what really happened

ex. from 9: 10hrs ....

and i would like to do not have to select a task .

time to secretaries imput the info in the system

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about ClockShark
Clint G.

"An outstanding program"

What do you like best?

ClockShark has given me so much more control over scheduling and timekeeping. I really like that when I am out in the field that I can check in on my employees and if a new job comes in while I'm out, I can schedule it right then and there. My productivity has increased dramatically.

What do you dislike?

The only issue I have had is when my installers work an overnight shift. Depending on when they clock in and out, the hours get split between 2 days and it can be difficult to easily separate time when they work several nights in a row.

We are better able to track what our employees are doing on a day to day basis. It has made performance reviews and tracking much more accurate than in the past. It lets us train our employees better and see who is making progress and who needs help. We also have an incentive program for our installers and all the details we can get from ClockShark helps us determine a fair amount for each person based on their individual performance.

What Time Tracking solution do you use?

Pablo A.

"Clockshark is the ideal system to track time "

What do you like best?

This time-clock service is easy to configure, economical (only $ 30 a month, which can be paid annually), and has a GPS with good artificial intelligence, which usually has no errors. It is excellent with the management of the schedules of each employee, and to track the activity of each of them. Its control panel gives us total freedom to categorize activities and employees.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the platform collapses arbitrarily. It is difficult to track expenses by employees, since clockshark is not really geared towards managing finances and budgets. In its version for mobile devices it is complicated to navigate through the control panel, which usually disappears. The color of the work boards can not be customized.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Clockshark is a very smart platform, which has been able to adapt to our business needs in a short time. We recommend it to move tasks through the work columns with ease, and in this way organize the activity of the team better. It is highly recommended to synchronize work in large teams, and to wear a comfortable personal use, without major complications.

Our experience with clockshark has been pleasant. Since then we are better informed about the activity during the work projects, since it has become easier to follow them up, so our management is more coordinated than with the rest of the time clock software. Your kanban system allows us to work with databases.

Alexander A.

"ClockShark, tracking work time "

What do you like best?

ClockShark has changed my way of seeing the time tracking software, it is powerful and easy to use, I like that it has its mobile application to be able to use it in phones and / or tablets, it works with integrated GPS and it provides us with the most Easy to do an administration to the employees.

What do you dislike?

I have no problem to complain about, when we started to acquire ClockShark the team always helped us in the configuration so there were no major problems.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

ClockShark is fantastic, because not only has an accessible price, but also has a free trial, we recommend using ClockShark because after a long time managing the hours in which the employee has worked is easy and fast.

The payment of payroll of our employees has never been easier, knowing its exact location thanks to its GPS system is the best, ClockShark is intuitive and with a great collaboration for each company, even each employee receives a message notifying them when they should be In a job, at the end of the day everything is displayed on the main screen.

Jim K.

"Awesome, Easy to use timesheet App"

What do you like best?

Finally a way to keep track of each phase of the job. Our employees were always asked to please list how much time they were spending on each phase of the job. By the end of the week they were always guessing. Now they have a way to easily keep track of it. Thank goodness its so user friendly that even some of our non technical guys can use it.

What do you dislike?

our material pick-up guy had a problem with the app kept crashing, so I turned off the GPS and he says its not happening anymore. Makes sense!. The only other issue right now is that the guys forget to Clock-in or clock-out and I have lots of editing on their time but I'm confident that they will all get used to our new set-up. Especially when they don't get paid for their work.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Easy to use and makes payroll so much easier.

As I mentioned earlier the best part is that the guys do not have to hand in a crumpled piece of paper timesheet that in the past would get lost or they would forget to hand in and I would have to hound them to send a picture. This is Just Awesome! It has been a real game changer. Thank you for all your help integrating this into our company.

Daniel C.

"We will control the time. "

What do you like best?

Track the time of employees is something I like a lot, we no longer have illegible time sheets, that I have in the past we have had a more accurate and on time, also reports that show time for different activities and at any time of day I can see a map of where they are working.

What do you dislike?

I could not say anything negative that affects me, we noticed that when it comes to entering and leaving when employees are out of cellular service failures, but it is something that is resolved when they return to service. When we started there were more flaws, but minimal, they were fixed immediately.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's excellent everything in my company has perfected: the organization and productivity have improved a lot, forget the spreadsheet test this tool in your company will give you several plus and both you and your employees will be satisfied with the work, and its cost is affordable.

It is very efficient, we can manage the hours of our staff, it is very accurate, it has a GPS function to know where your employees are, it is very easy to do the time recording, and the technical support that ClockShark has is excellent, although in a They spent a lot of time attending to our request, configuring some features.

Nadia Samantha M.

"A great software to make a great programming to the personnel"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of implementing it in the company, because it allows me to see which employee is doing their work, as well as see which client is watching the projects in execution, its characteristics are unique, it allows me to create and edit each employee a few time cards , to have a more meticulous control, it is very easy to use and can access in a more spontaneous way, either from the mobile or lapto, and anywhere, helping me to simplify my workload, its interface is very fast based on the web, its mobile version speeds up the work of adding the hours worked by each employee, allowing me to see the extra hours worked by each person, and thus be able to cancel their deserved payment.

What do you dislike?

The only negative thing is that it only allows you to enter billable payments, that is, for hours, and it has cost me a bit to calculate the extra hours to know how much is the payment of those employees, but these details are minimal, for the completeness of this software

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I enthusiastically recommend this excellent program is very easy to use, has some essential features to control the time factor, and your employees can be monitored to fulfill their tasks.

At the level of the organization clockshark has been a great help, because employees are more focused on their jobs because they know there is a tool that has monitored their working time, which I could not see close by, I have improved the exact payment to each employee who stays a few hours more in their jobs, helped me control and manage all my daily operations, made me be more organized in my time, and I assure you that I had never gotten control of the and my team's time as ClockShark does.

Julio G.

"The best instrument to track work hours. "

What do you like best?

I like ClockShark is that I can access and see with detail the information of all my employees, is very manageable to use spontaneously I can streamline my work, the navigation is fast and its interface is clean, based on the cloud and the web , also in the systems of mobile devices, which facilitates the work, because adding the hours worked every time is more secure and in the moments of our payment of fees it is also reflected if we work overtime.

What do you dislike?

ClockShark is a technological instrument that has brought many advantages to my company, however, it gets emboldened in some actions, we have managed to solve such annoyances, even so, we continue to use it because it is of great help and my clients are satisfied as well as my team. work, execute it is simple.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

With ClockShark I can see with precision that time is spent, it is not complex I would say that it helps to speed up our work in a fast way, it has many advantages that support the activity in my company, as far as the price is relatively low, they offer free tests ; We approve your customer service.

We started using the free plan to check the advantages they offered us, and that was how after a week we made the payment, it is a tool that allows you to measure your employees' time without many complications, allows me to organize my projects and everything remains instituted , its search function is really powerful, it allows me to see everything I look for and to know where my employees are with their GPS.

Molly W.

"Awesome simple software"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of the app for our technicians. The various reports that can be ran are amazing. Clockshark provided the tools for a company to effectively manager their employees time and schedule.

What do you dislike?

There are no down sides! The small changes that would make it even better are already in the works. Clockshark is responsive to their customers needs and is always working to stay ahead of the game.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Easy to get started. Helpful customer service to answer all your questions. Many features that make tracking and job costing a breeze. PTO requests can be submitted for approval right from the app. This really streamlines this process. It allows HR to keep track and also lets the employees see how many hours they have left and if their request was approved or denied.

Time management and job costing/profitability. Clockshark really helps us watch our labor and manage the 75% that is operations. The scheduling tool is a great way to help the technicians know where and when they work. They can go to the app and get email notifications as well. Clockshark has also helped us streamline our paid time off request procedures by allowing the technicians to submit a request for approval right from their phones.

Angela R.

"Clock Shark has changed my life!"

What do you like best?

I love being able to see who is working on whatever project (client) and where we are spending most of our time. It's so easy to use and even has a great app for my phone.

What do you dislike?

If I HAVE to say something I dislike, it would be that I can only enter employees pay rates and not billable rates. I don't bill by the hour anyway, but it would be great to see if I was hitting my goals by client.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it. It is so super easy to set up and use and it might just change your life too.

Oh for sure I have been able to identify where I am spending all of my time. I never entered my time before, but this is so easy to use, now I enter everything and keep the clock running. Paying employees is also a snap, since I have been seeing the hours they have been working all week, so it's no surprise.

Sean M.

"Easy and convenient!"

What do you like best?

Using the mobile app is easy and convenient. Editing employee time cards is simple and straightforward. Very minimal training needed.The most used job detail is the default setting making it quick and easy to clock in.

What do you dislike?

Some areas of improvement: The staffing agency we use for payroll requires that we have an area where each employee checks off that they were given a chance to take a break each day. If this could be included it would be helpful. Editing in real time would be helpful, otherwise we have to wait until the next day to correct anything. Is there a way to track mileage for our guys?

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use the free-trial, it's easy. Make sure to set up all your employees and jobs prior to launching. Don't forget tasks are important too. Job tracking has never been more simple.

Better job costing based on each technician outlining where and how long they were at a job site.

Chelsie M.

"Great features"

What do you like best?

I like being able to pull several different reports for my several different needs. This allows me to use one report to enter payroll, while using a different report for invoicing. Making the information more comprehensive for the task at hand. I also like how easy it was to set up, and continue to use and navigate.

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to give employee numbers, just like the job numbers. I would also like employees to be able to edit their notes after they clock out, without being able to edit their time. Some times our guys forget to add the proper notes before they clock out.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Clock Shark is a great tool with a lot of helpful resources. We originally got Clock Shark because we were concerned that some employees weren't being honest with their time. The GPS tracking for clock in/outs helped us identify the problem people and rectify our issue. We now continue to use it because of the reporting features that allow us to use several different reports for our different purposes

The process for gathering time sheets and imputing data into payroll for my current company was taking several hours a week. Clock shark gives me access to our employees time immediately and the reports make for easier data imputing. However, if I were able to give employee numbers, my payroll company could also allow me to direct import the time sheets, saving a lot more time

Evan D.

"Overall Useful App For Time Sheets, Bit of a Battery Drain"

What do you like best?

ClockShark has been very useful in shifting the burden of responsibility from the administration to the individual employees. I used to spend several hours every Sunday manually entering and adding up the hours of my local crews, now I don't have to. ClockShark forces them to be responsible for their own time.

What do you dislike?

It is quite the battery drain. When running in the background on Android phones, we've found that we have to recharge the phones every day because they will get down to around 20% battery by the end of the day.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure you understand that it is a bit of a battery hog. Beyond that, you likely also have a legal responsibility to inform your employees that ClockShark will track their clock in and clock out locations by default. Other than that, ClockShark is a very easy, convenient solution for timesheet management.

It takes much less time to process payroll so it can be sent over to the company we contract to issue paychecks. Employees have to be responsible for their own time, so they've started to become proactive about errors.

Taylor K.

"ClockShark is a platform of excellent quality. "

What do you like best?

Getting the payroll takes less than half the time you used, which is incredible. Keeping track of the hours worked in each job is much easier now. It is much quicker to put in the calendar the hours that have been worked included the pause for lunch, it is a good alternative.

What do you dislike?

I would like more characters in the notes section of the calendar. Also, when I run the payroll, I have to convert all the hours to decimals. It would be nice if you could run a report that allows that change. It would be amazing someday if Clockshark offered that service.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The assistance of Clock Shark is immediate, which means that our business does not have any downtime. Which makes it a highly recommended product. We also love the possibility of adding numerous attachments to the shifts to be downloaded by the Administration staff.

Clockshark allows us to schedule our staff individually, every day, with all the information they need attached to the calendar. You have removed many additional texts, emails and questions.

Anny S.

"Amazing tool for our company"

What do you like best?

I like that with the GPS system we keep our employees to have no problem when the payments are presented, if someone works overtime there will appear and you can also add small notes with what was the day or some improvements to be made.

What do you dislike?

We could want the list of reports to be more extensive, we would like very much to have that advantage. But in general, we do not consider that ClockShark does something wrong, it even has a great price for both small and large companies.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We recommend this software to any company that wishes to follow up in real time with any of its employees, which is effective at all times and at a good price.

Everything is fine, we have a calendar to mark in real time our working hours, without any kind of problems, has an excellent interface that is very well developed, adaptable for any company that wants to leave that tedious task of signing the hours that your employees work.

Helen C.

"Excellent organizing, Ease of use, Room for improvement"

What do you like best?

Colored job slots; Job Summary Reports; Admin function; Immediate Schedule Changes Across Platforms; Long-term planning

What do you dislike?

When changing view of timeline, it doesn't give you Month View for example by snapping to the calendar view. It shows you a month out from the date you're currently on. Not what the user is expecting (or envisioning) when wanting to see a Month on the screen. HATE that I cannot edit a shift - switch the dates and have the original shift I'm editing disappear from the calendar - isn't that obvious? I'm editing it to REPLACE the shift that was there originally. HATE when I'm deleting all shifts in the series, it doesn't delete the shift I'm working from (or on the day I'm working from). Delete all means Delete ALL.

Remote scheduling with field crew - they can look on the app the night before and see where they're going the next day. Historical logging of shifts and employees for Payroll/Time Sheets. Inventory planning.

DELFINA G.

"It is very opportune to have ClockShark for tracking the work of the staff"

What do you like best?

for anyone it is a secret that clockshark is a good program, we are happy to have it since it allows us in a timely manner to monitor our daily tasks, to see where the work to be performed is located, to take care of the employee, to designate fast way the activity to be carried out, its interface is good and its prices are comfortable for the companies.

What do you dislike?

we dislike the way it is not exact to locate through the gps, the interface needs more support, it is not stable in the android mobile equipment since it is very slow in its operation, you can not make changes to the periods or times of the presentation of the reports

Recommendations to others considering the product:

we recommend this software because through it we have organized in a timely manner the monitoring of the daily activities of our company.

This software gives us great benefits for the company because it organizes optimal management of this company, through a calendar we visualize the employee's programming and can be located through the gps, giving us the place where it is going to be done or where it is executing the work assigned to work

JULIO R.

"another experience with clock shark"

What do you like best?

It is very important for our company to have the opportunity to obtain this software because through it we keep track of the work to be done, and we make an assistance observation about our employees.

This software allows us in a thorough way the hours worked by the employee, to program their activities, to designate jobs and thus to keep an effective control of all their work to be executed and finalized.

What do you dislike?

we do not like the way they have not tried to improve the interface, that it is not stable and when opening it it gets slow to manipulate it in the mobile android teams, it does not let us configure the reports, they should improve these options to provide a Best service.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

is a good program that can expedite your company in a timely manner, it guarantees an organization of the tasks to be exercised through calendars and this software is easy to manage for the administrator.

It gives us a facility to have the opportune information at the moment of making cash the payroll of the personnel, the calendar organizes us a lot since we can know the days that the commitments to carry out during the working day are made.

CARLOS O.

"Clock Shark designates the work immediately and reliably."

What do you like best?

It is very good to have this software because through it we do the programming of the types of work to be carried out daily, it does a brief follow up to our procedures of each one of the employees, we like the way to locate by the gps where is doing the work, it should be noted that it is a quick and easy to use program, it is very optimal and effective when handling it, it also designates the work to the employee in an immediate and reliable way.

What do you dislike?

we have noticed a shortcomings in that it is not stable at the moment of opening it in mobile teams, the reports should improve them, they should add more functions to the program, they should improve the interface to make it more user friendly

Recommendations to others considering the product:

they should do an update and try to add more features according to the software, seeking to optimize the user's processes.

is contributing and resolving that is more efficient at the time of assigning work, quickly locate the part where the work is done, how to organize the calendars to be practical in daily processes, saves us time and money.

RODRIGO V.

"software on hand for follow-ups of the tasks of the staff"

What do you like best?

It is important to have this software because, through it, it provides an optimal follow-up on the pending work to be carried out with effective control of the employee and his work. We can quickly identify the extra times of each employee in a practical and fast way, also it locates us through the gps the orientation of where the work is being done. this software is very good because it shows us the programming of the employees, it generates reports on the processes of this company, it contains a very precise gps of the site where they work and execute the activities

What do you dislike?

It should be noted that it has shortcomings in the use of this siftware through the mobile equipment since it is very slow to manipulate them by this means, there are also weaknesses in the synchronization of the phone application. sometimes the gps fails, and when it is manipulated by mobile devices android it makes me slow to manipulate

Recommendations to others considering the product:

they should add more features to better perform the work of the daily tasks carried out by our employees.

it resolves that it is progressively organizing, through the calendars, our daily activities, quickly locates the assigned work

ana d.

"A direct time clock and an easy-to-use application, all in one software"

What do you like best?

We like that we save time every day of the week by not having to chase employees' time cards. The values ​​are transferred directly to quickbooks, saving hours of administration time in each payment period, it saves me time and effort when it is time to make the payroll, we have seen the reduction of paperwork and easy administration, I can see a route of GPS navigation on the map when an employee registers on our departure, we have been able to mitigate unjustified overtime and invoice the work more accurately. We can see the reliability of electronic time cards, instead of paper, customer support is there if necessary every time I connect

What do you dislike?

We dislike that there are times when the GPS of the software would not work with precision, another appreciation is that the application quickly drains the battery of your phone and consumes too much data, sometimes we have problems with the synchronization and update of the phone application

Recommendations to others considering the product:

One recommendation is to improve the software interface.

This Software is saving us a lot of time and effort to obtain hours and hours of work of our employees. view employee locations and categorize labor costs in a control panel

Jose Jose T.

"immediate optimization with clock shark"

What do you like best?

It is very essential for our company because this software has the facility to designate a job to the employee in a timely manner, through this program we can keep track of the worker's overtime, it allows us to locate by means of the GPS in which location The employee is found performing the assigned work.

What do you dislike?

one of the things that we dislike is that it does not allow us to include a configuration of the reporting periods, it is not stable in the android mobile devices, it does not add jobs while this is in programming mode, these are some of the things that we dislike this software.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

resolve on the configuration of reporting periods, resolve technical assistance that is more timely, resolve stability in mobile teams

is resolving to have the facility to be able to organize effectively the efforts by means of calendars, to be able to program the employer, to be able to locate by means of the gps the places

Isabel W.

"ClockShark's user friendly technology with simple implementation has proven extremely beneficial "

What do you like best?

As a Property Management company, the utilization of ClockShark was ultimately contingent upon the flexibility and the app's general adherence to our specific needs. The app itself is not particularly meant to be used in such a way as we are utilizing it however, we have been able to arrange jobs and tasks perfectly to make sense for our endless workflow. Additionally, we can't speak highly enough regarding the user friendly and simple nature of ClockShark's technology. Our biggest struggle historically has been finding a scheduler which appeals to a variety of employees with subsequent technological experiences and skills. Clock Shark, as far as the field employees is concerned is, by far, THE easiest both in teaching as well as user implementation. Our team is happier and more productive given less audible interaction over the phone by our office. We have, in essence, given our field staff a simplified increase in responsibility which is, in turn, consistently improving our overall responsiveness to our tenants' needs.

What do you dislike?

We would love to see a more specific update function, so our entire team isn't notified once one or two schedules have been updated. It's certainly cause for confusion when the push notification reads that their schedule has been updated, yet nothing has changed. Also we would like to have the ability for our staff to easily alert our office team of statuses for jobs / tasks, as well as, schedule tasks. We've been able to work around this with notes for status updates but adding jobs for us, the way we have had to set up our account is a bit redundant ( add task, add job, schedule job, add task to scheduled job, etc.).

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are on the fence about implementing ClockShark, I very honestly recommend seeking out the competition and experiencing what other products there are to demo. At first the technology may seem overwhelming, especially as it's explained by the "comparable" products however, without uncertainty I bet you will find yourself delving deeper into the functions and flexibility of ClockShark. The customer service, responsiveness, and most importantly the transparent honesty that the CS representatives provide appears effortless and is uncanny. We took part in a few competitor demonstrations, of which some have been in business for upwards of two decades. Not for one moment was there hesitation in our return to ClockShark. There is no over complication of technology, no necessity for prior industry knowledge, and no need to master a smartphone! Equally important to note, Clock Shark was not created for the specific needs of our company but the team's willingness to troubleshoot and morph the application as best they can to fit our needs, speaks volumes. At times, they know better than I, what we attempt to explain or request and are ready with an answer. Additionally, unlike their immediate competitors, CS is constantly updating, trialing, and interfacing with new software and takes customer requests into serious account. In the short time of our relationship with ClockShark, we have seen multiple, attractive changes by way of accounting interfacing. It seems that ClockShark is set easily set apart from their competitors by appealing to the needs of an array of users and by taking full advantage of the most recent technological advances of our time. We are excited to watch the evolution of ClockShark and thankful to have found such a helpful group of individuals who truly make us feel as though we are the most important client.

We are gradually solving scheduling conflicts and disputes over who is able to use who and especially where our guys are. Now there is little necessity to have to text or call our field staff for essentially anything other than last minute request which allows them to be stationary for longer periods of time. We are no longer coordinating chaos. Deadlines are being met sooner, tenants are noticing an decrease in response time, office staff is able to control everything, whereas before, all information was being funneled through one individual.

Dave B.

"Great Employee Time Keeping"

What do you like best?

We love the way we get so many options on time clock issues, with the GEO tracking, the perimeter options of a job, and mainly so many tabs and pull down options for employees to choose from when clocking in and out, as well as the ability for lead people to make changes on the fly in the field.

What do you dislike?

We really don't have any basic down sides at this point. We're still coming up to speed on some functions, but the response and help from staff are amazing.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a great way to integrate many time keeping\tracking features into one app\software

We've solved the issue using traditional time sheets, and we're able now to apply this straight to QuickBooks and other

Barbara L.

"Major Timesaver"

What do you like best?

ClockShark has made my work life so much easier. Before, I was "translating" paper timesheets and having to input them all by hand. With all the employees responsible for selecting the job, task and a description of what they did, it all transfers straight to QuickBooks. They can even add pictures which can come very handy later if there are ever questions.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that the system sends an automatic password. I usually try to go in an change it. Putting in and remembering a password seems to be the biggest hurdle our guys have. Also, if the QB Connector hangs or has an issue, I end up with duplicate entries in QB which all have to be deleted one at a time.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend this product for timesaving and accuracy. Has made my work life a lot easier when it comes to payroll. It also easy to go back and look up previous time entries if there is ever a question about what was done when. Being able to upload pictures from the jobsite is also a helpful tool.

Having the jobs listed makes it easier to keep the continuity on what jobs they are working on rather than me having to try to figure out what job they mean from a written timesheet. Tremendous timesaving tool for me.

Learn more about ClockShark

ClockShark Videos

Learning about ClockShark?

* We monitor all ClockShark reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare ClockShark to Similar Solutions