Clio

Clio provides a web-based practice management, time & billing and client collaboration platform for small to mid-sized law firms.

Work for Clio?

Learning about Clio?

Clio Reviews

Ask Clio a Question
Showing 188 Clio reviews
Mario P.

"Clio is useful to handle all kinds of legal cases "

What do you like best?

Clio we love for the ease that it delivers when organizing cases according to our orientation as legal professionals. We like your document assembly system because of how easy it is to use it. With regard to the management of legal procedures, Clio is very complete, allowing us to handle fiduciary accounting and law firms. It is also good for tracking time and expenses.

What do you dislike?

The platform for some reason does not allow tracking legal contracts. They can not be edited, imported or exported to external sites. Neither can customer testimonials be organized, and it does not offer enough options for personalizing legal invoices. When it comes to trust accounting, you can not handle taxes, or receipts, and you can not write checks.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Clio is a recommended software to manage legal processes on a large scale. This tool offers precise and reliable solutions to make it easy to optimize the work of laws. It is recommended enough for the management of courts, and also to make notes of each case.

Clio has helped us to improve our working time organization, since it is easier to take cases thanks to its task system and its integrated calendar for activities. It has also been useful to follow the different states of our cases, and to save invoices directly in the cloud. Your online seminar service has also been useful to learn how to use the software in a short time.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Clio
Feastre L.

"Clio is perfect for fiscal management "

What do you like best?

The Clio Dashboard is very easy to customize, it is also a fairly direct platform when it comes to creating content. If we want to create a document, you just have to click. The platform also has a large storage capacity in the cloud, and allows to control the versions of the documents worked. The negotiation process of the payment contract with Clio concluded with great success. Each part of the payment process was satisfactory. Cloud deployment offered by Clio is very stable and extensive. We could see that it works well on desktops. Its integration capacity is good. Clio technical support has seemed very practical. Always responds well and facilitates the speed so that our work does not take us as long as before. Clio's online user community is very large. These people, mostly from legal forums, have helped us a lot.

What do you dislike?

Clio is not good for tracking communications. It does not have a multi-channel communication system, nor does it have any integrated CRM with which it is easier to relate to customers. Nor is it good for managing catering, in the case of law firms and the organization of meetings or extraordinary events. Clio does not allow handling of legal proceedings records.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Clio is recommended for many great reasons. Among them we have its good capacity to handle access controls and index documents, and its great capacity of hosting in the cloud. Clio is recommended to all types of law firms, and individual lawyers who want to better manage their cases and courts.

With the use of clio it has been made easier for us to handle our legal calendars and our trust accounting. For example, with clio we can make reports of losses and gains of resources (something that no other legal management platform allowed us). Your customer testimonial management system is excellent. Clio has been quite useful to organize our cases appropriately.

What Legal Case Management solution do you use?

Andreina P.

"Clio is a brilliant legal management platform"

What do you like best?

Clio we liked in more ways than one. The fact that there is a legal case management platform is already impressive, but it goes further and allows accounting management. We find something quite innovative. We really like your tool for tracking bank accounts and spending. It is also excellent for creating profit and loss resource reports, and for managing catering.

What do you dislike?

We do not like that Clio lacks tools to handle payment receipts, and to do calculations of expense validations. Your check writing tool is slow, and does not allow you to export them in enough formats. As for legal billing, we do not like its provisioning billing function. A big problem with Clio is that, in the case of desktop computers, your website usually slows down. It is not properly optimized for iOS devices.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is excellent for any law firm. Clio is easy to update, and its excellent mobile access allows us to work from anywhere. We recommend it a lot to follow the progress of each case, and to keep a proper accounting of trusts.

Now, thanks to our use of Clio we have managed to keep a better track of our testimonies during the cases. The contracts are much better organized than before, as is our accrual accounting. We believe that we have significantly improved our time tracking, as well as our records management.

Javier J.

"Clio has been our best ally with the monitoring of legal cases"

What do you like best?

From Clio we like the way in which your Dashboard displays all the information of expenses and invoices. This software is excellent for organizing customer testimonials throughout the history of each case, to which a timer can be added very easily. It also allows us to record the status and progress of our legal processes, in order to use that information for the subsequent creation of reports. We really like your document labeling function.

What do you dislike?

We do not like how limited it is to do tax calculations (and to administer them). Its system of writing checks is slow, and in relation to the management of files, these can not be organized according to the time of the case. Nor can many sticky notes be added to records, and business groups can not be created.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We recommend it a lot for the management of legal files, and to keep a good control of legal documents. Clio has quickly fulfilled all our expectations, and for this we are satisfied with its use. We recommend it a lot for the management of catering and legal contracts.

Clio has helped us solve many problems with fiduciary accounting for our legal procedures. Thanks to this, we can better manage expenditure tracking, and task and court management. Before clio, it was difficult for us to delegate access controls to members of the work team.

Ana Yuleidi O.

"Clio is perfect for the management of legal cases"

What do you like best?

The price of clio seems excellent, very accessible. $ 1068 a year is definitely a good investment. We love that the platform has support for many different types of change, and that your online payment system is so comfortable. It is very easy to manage testimonies, and keep track of the status of each case. We also like your file management tool, because it is very organized.

What do you dislike?

Clio does not have features for managing non-profits programs, and its cashflows are not updated fast enough. Your billing is slow, and you can not customize it enough. Its fraud detection system is not as reliable, as it does not offer enough security within the platform. We also do not like that it does not serve adequately to handle accrual accounting, nor the catering of law firms.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We highly recommend the use of Clio for its broad performance deployment in all kinds of low-end devices, and for its excellent webinar system, with which it is very easy to join the use of the platform in a short time. We are very pleased with this software. It's excellent.

With Clio we have greatly improved our management of accounting forecasts, and our organization of budgets for cases. It is also easier to track expenses of financial projects, as well as cost estimates. Another advantage we have noticed has been that we can now manage checks with much more convenience. Clio is excellent for the treasury.

Kristin B.

"Decent case management software"

What do you like best?

Each individual matter's main interface has everything you need to know at a glance.

What do you dislike?

The program is somewhat cumbersome. I end up putting most of the pertinent information into the Notes section instead of the main interface, because it's not logically organized. I like the product, but definitely see room for improvement.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I came into a firm without familiarity with other cloud-based systems, so I don't have much to compare with Clio. On its own, it does the job and keeps information organized and accessible. I do think it could be streamlined. Sometimes navigating back and forth among tabs and matters becomes bulky; perhaps Clio could allow more than one matter "open" at once. Were I involved in the selection process, I would do my homework among the case management software available before selecting Clio.

This is a great cloud-based system, making access from anywhere a breeze.

Yazan R.

"My most valuable employee"

What do you like best?

Document automation and staff communication. Me and my team and work together in the Clio ecosystem and automate most of our document creation.

What do you dislike?

The mobile app, which is improving quickly during it's new beta, can still use more features.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

What makes Clip special is not only it's amazing case management software, but also their dedication to helping their users grow. From their support staff to their blog/articles, Clip wants you to succeed and has the tools to help.

The most valuable part of clip thus far has been how clip allows me or a client to fill out an intake form, then automate every single document that follows. No more drafting petitions and fee agreement. Clip has automated most of the work. I can now focus on assisting clients and managing my business.

Olivia J. S.

"Clio makes it easy to track hours, manage clients and matters, and more! All for free :) "

What do you like best?

I love using Clio. I am a student attorney in a legal clinic at school, and Clio meets all our needs. It's free, and very straight-forward software (it didn't take long for us student attorneys to catch on to using it). It has many important features: it tracks time, allows us to easily assign that time to a client, has a place to keep client contact information, to track hours and productivity amongst ourselves, etc. It also allows us to easily upload documents and share them with each other. I highly reccomend this software.

What do you dislike?

I can't really think of anything that I dislike about this product. It's met all of our needs at the clinic, and it's a great value since it's free to use!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just try it! It's free and web-based, so you really have nothing to lose. I've tried a few other case management software products out there, but this is still my favorite. It's simple/straight-forward but still has all the important features.

As I mentioned, it's very easy to use, so we don't have to spend a lot of time as student attorneys in the clinic learning new software. This is an efficient way to track and bill hours, manage case files, and share case documents with each other all through internet-based software that we can access anywhere and on any computer.

Kendra H.

"Works Well; Great Potential"

What do you like best?

That it is made specifically for legal professionals/firms. I like the calendar and organization/workflow features (tasks, forms, etc.). I also like the integration they offer with other software we use. Also -- they have an app!

What do you dislike?

The hardest thing for us is that the calendar doesn't auto-update, and some of the syncing only happens every 10-30 minutes. The calendar is essential -- we have 4 offices and at least that many people scheduling at all times -- not to mention the attorneys/other personnel that need to see these updates immediately.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Continue to give feedback! As they do updates and increase integration -- they should hear what we need.

It allows us to stay organized with clients and tasks. It also allows us to work more efficiently with remote offices and conduct billing.

Brenda M.

"Solid Solution for Solos / Small Firms"

What do you like best?

Intuitive interface - it is easy to learn to use this product with reasonable proficiency. Responsive support when you need it - chat and phone. Flexibility provided by numerous integrations - lets you add functionality not offered by the primary program. Comprehensive dashboard gives a good overview of firm metrics. Multiple methods of delivering invoices and documents to clients to suit your preferences. Handles trust accounting well.

What do you dislike?

Poor handling of past-due invoices - Clio payments link only allows payment of current invoice, not full amount. The workaround is to email the bill manually and provide a LawPay link, if you use LawPay.

Would prefer more batch-entry options for time and payments as well.

It would be nice to be able to cc yourself / the firm on billing emails.

Reporting functions could be a bit more robust / allow for greater customization - sometimes it is a bit difficult to pull data that I want, but it is nice to be able to export it to other formats (excel, csv, pdf, etc.)

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make use of the trial offered, to make sure it works for your needs.

Clio answers my small firm's need for legal billing, and helps me with practice management issues (like offering a secure portal for document sharing, cloud storage, etc.) It is a solid solution for a solo practitioner. It does not completely replace accounting software, but gives you enough to get started and handles trust well.

Jarad D.

"Clio streamlines time-keeping for Attorneys"

What do you like best?

I like that rather than having to keep track of 6 minute intervals on paper I can just start a timer in Clio and go. It also allows us to track tasks, expenses and bill quickly. We are Mac users so it has always worked well for our firm. Their customer service has been personable and helpful.

What do you dislike?

Some functions that we once had are now only available at higher levels of service. As we are a small firm we are very aware of every cost incurred. The newer interface has also taken me some time to get used to.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend everyone try it, as it may not be for larger firms that have more invested in their own systems. For us it has been useful and streamlined many of our processes.

We are solving the mundane administrative tasks that make the practice of law tedious at times.

Carony C.

"All-in-One Management Practice with Banking features"

What do you like best?

The price and the plethora of features this case management program contains. First, the price is absolutely the best in the business. I can't say enough how affordable this program is. Price is based on each user and they have 3 tiers. The features seem endless: you can organize your whole case in this program (i.e., contacts, time entries, calendaring deadlines), bookkeeping and most importantly, keeping track of your IOLTA Account. You can generate billings from your time entries. You can accept payments electronically. You can send documents directly and securely to your clients through the program. One of the most valuable thing this program does is it also calculates all the court deadlines for you. That feature alone is one of the most valuable tool. Having been a paralegal for the past 20 years, I have learned that most of these features are offered through separate programs and you pay significantly for them. Clio helps a solo practitioner compete with the corporate giant law firms by keeping their practice expenses down.

What do you dislike?

The only part about the calendaring program that drives me nuts is having to put in the reminders every time I calendar a deadline. I usually have reminders at 2 weeks, 1 week and then 2 days for all deadlines and it would be nice to just set up the reminder once and then be able to recall the reminders whenever I have to calendar a deadline.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Clio is very user friendly, and intuitive. The best part is if you have a laptop or an ipad, you can basically access Clio anywhere. If you want an affordable case management program with banking features that includes IOLTA Account, a court deadline calculator program, and a billing program with cloud storage, then Clio is the one for you. Clio is the best practice software and most affordable cloud program for a solo practitioner.

We've realized a lot more profits with Clio and have had to use less software as Clio is an all in one management program.

Lorna R.

"Easy for a Non-Tech Lawyer"

What do you like best?

I love that time/billing management and case management is combined with this software. I like that I can see what's going on in the case, but also see the time billed, plus the actual bills. I like that it is cloud based, so I can access our case files remotely.

What do you dislike?

I wish the apps did as much as the website does. I would like to run filters on time entries, for example. I also wish the calendar function updated every few minutes. We have to manually refresh the calendar to make sure we have the most updated one. I also think there are quirky issues when you add or remove calendar events. For example, if I created the event, but just wanted to remove myself, not everyone else, I think the whole event gets deleted.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I believe this product is affordable, but I am not sure as to actual cost. The product is the most user friendly case management/billing software I have seen. I would definitely recommend this product.

I am tracking my billable time and the revenue I generate. This helps my productivity and client management. I can easily see how much a client has in his/her trust account while simultaneously looking at the notes feature to determine what has happened in the case.

Edgar A.

"Amazing Service! "

What do you like best?

I love how the new Clio update is smoother and enhanced at the look. I appreciate all aspects of Clio and can see myself using it for literally everything. Clio has a great capability to connect with Dropbox and the Cloud. It’s easy to find a matter with Clio’s automatic matter creator and the way it syncs with DropBox after creating a letter is amazing. I feel like the best part of Clio is the new update but ultimately, it’s the best way to track all of your time, activities and tasks for law practice, docement keeping and communication!

What do you dislike?

I do not like how the Clio App does not work properly with the Fijustu Scansnap Scanner. When scanning a document it allows you to find the mater number for the document but it’s should ALSO add the information/documents to DropBox. This would save time from needing to save the same file in two different locations.

I am solving law practice problems. I no longer have to search for everything as it is on one place!

Chelsea G.

"Clio: A One Stop Shop for Legal Practice Management Software"

What do you like best?

What I love about Clio is that it puts virtually everything our firm needs in one place, and it is a cloud-based system so I don't have to be at the office to access it. Clio integrates with a lot of other programs as well, so if we want or need to use other software it usually has the capability to work with Clio. We use the Clio for Gmail integration and are able to save all email communication directly to Clio, as well as syncing our contacts and our calendars.

Clio has all sorts of solutions for keeping track of your time, and their timers can be accessed from Gmail, the cell phone app, and anywhere within Clio. Time entries can be edited and/or duplicated and can be linked to individual employees or legal matters. You can also use Clio to keep track of client expenses.

Clio has a notes section for each matter and contact so there's no reason to use paper notes that get lost or forgotten. Clio also gives you the ability to make tasks and task lists for yourself and others. Each task for task list can also be tied to a matter, so it's easy to figure out what task you should be completing and for which client.

Clio gives you the ability to keep track of client and matter trust accounts, operating accounts, and all accounting that happens regarding a client or matter. This includes features like creating and sharing invoices and trust requests. We use Clio Payments as well, so everything really starts and ends with Clio. There are also several reports that can be run in Clio as well, and they are all fully customizable.

All in all, Clio is the hub of our legal practice.

What do you dislike?

My least favorite part about Clio is billing, but it is still very functional despite its shortcomings. I know that there are updates planned though, and until then, we still like the functionality enough that we have never considered other solutions.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give Clio a chance! I cannot recommend it enough. For every "quirky" feature or feature that is lacking, there are 10 other features to make up for it. For everything that is offered with Clio, including excellent customer support, Clio is a steal!

Clio is awesome! We pretty much use Clio to solve ALL of our business problems. It's a centralized program that we use for all of our contacts, all of our billing, every legal matter, calendaring appointments for 6 staff members in two locations, tasks to be completed, timekeeping, reporting, and anything else you can think of! Clio really does make my life easier on a daily basis.

Andrew G.

"Awesome Case Management Software "

What do you like best?

We like the flexibility and customization options Clio offers. We switched from client profiles a few years ago and never looked back. Clio is the future of our firm and implements cutting edge technology that not only increases our efficiency and saves us time, but also put our firm in a position to grow. We recently started practicing in a new area of law, and our firm was able to start doing this effectively from a case management standpoint with no problem.

What do you dislike?

As I have always said when I review Clio, the only real issue that we have is technical. Sometimes, the Clio servers are experiencing high volume or the document generator is having a technical issue. These types of problems are not common considering the fact that we use Clio all day every day, and I think they would occur regardless of the platform we chose.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Clio integrates easily with google. We switched our office to a corporate gmail account and drive account. We have no limitations on space and it is cost effective. If you get Clio, I would take a hard look at what google has to offer.

Time savings is a big one. We are constantly refining our procedures, but we can always do that with Clio. We never run into the problem of not being able to implement something due to limitations with our software. The second would be billing. I have been able to "show my attorneys the light" so to speak with the time keeping feature. It is efficient, precise, and easy to use. The last major thing would be mobile access. I use Clio on my phone and mobile devices every day.

Jonas F.

"Clio is the best legal management tool we know"

What do you like best?

With Clio, it is easy to monitor the evolution of each case by organizing sessions and managing personnel calendars. It offers a comfortable management of catering for law firms, and allows to monitor accounts. It is quite customizable in regards to the handling of invoices and expenses. We really liked how well Clio is integrated into different external services unrelated to legal management. It is essential to think about it if you want a better document storage management. Now, Clio has turned out to be an excellent service that provides help at different business levels. Your solutions are precisely what we needed.

What do you dislike?

We do not like its learning service for the end user, as it has not shown us enough useful information about the import and management of contacts. Another problem of Clio is its lack of orientation towards the management of taxes and legal contracts. You can not write checks.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We recommend it a lot. Clio has made us see the organization of laws in a completely different way. Its ability to index documents has seemed quite useful, and being able to share each file directly to all synchronized devices saves us time. We are satisfied with Clio. The customer service team has been educated, appropriate to use references, and very direct. We are satisfied with the service you have provided us. With regard to prices, these are quite adjustable to the user's pocket depending on the need. The terms contract turned out to be conveniently flexible.

With Clio we have improved our organization of legal cases, problems, testimonies, and even the accounting of trusts. This is a stable platform, which is handled very directly (something essential to make it easy to use) and which allows managing large databases of legal documents.

pablo j.

"Clio is the best"

What do you like best?

There is much to like about Clio. Your customer service is first class and complete. For example, learning how to manage trusted accounting and creating regular customer bills are critical, time-limited activities. During my first year with Clio, I called customer service at the end of each month, as I found small mistakes I made in billing or accounting. Clio was always willing to guide me patiently through my steps to help me correct my mistakes. Billing and accounting functions are redundant and it is almost impossible to make an error that can not be corrected. The time entry is simple and efficient.

What do you dislike?

Customer service and training videos are excellent, but sometimes it feels like an Easter egg hunt to discover everything you can do. I spent the first 8 months just to keep the time and do the billing. I knew I did other things, but I was not sure what and how. Once I started digging, I was surprised by what I found. He has saved a lot of time and made things a lot easier for a solo lawyer.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We strongly recommend the use of Clio for its wide performance display in all types of low-end devices, and for its excellent webinar system, with which it is very easy to join the use of the platform in a short time. I joined a company without being familiar with other cloud-based systems, so I do not have much to compare with Clio.

Now, thanks to our use of Clio, we have managed to keep a better track of our testimonies during the cases. The contracts are much better organized than before, as is our accumulation accounting. Clio has helped us solve many problems with the fiduciary accounting of our legal procedures. Thanks to this, we can better manage the tracking of expenses and the management of tasks and courts. Prior to that, it was difficult for us to delegate access controls to the members of the work team.

Carol C.

"Clio an ideal platform for legal professionals"

What do you like best?

It has an excellent staff calendar. Your system for conflict management is very efficient. It gives us the option to track progress and track status. It has reminder function. In the area of ​​law offices, he has fiduciary accounting. Provides a very good catering management.

What do you dislike?

It does not allow billing or forecasts. You do not have an option to do calculation and validation of expenses. You can not do tax management. It also does not have an option that allows contract management. Your customer portal has problems with auto-save. You can not write checks or manage receipts.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The team of professionals of our company has saved a lot of effort and time of work will go to us in an excellent way using Clio to work. Your cloud store is very reliable, and has large storage capacities. It is also useful for indexing documents. We recommend this software.

Clio takes the lead to other software for legal professionals because it allows us to export our entire list of contacts to independent archives in order to save time, and we think it is something innovative, especially since we can share them directly with all the members of the team. It is also very good for managing calendars.

Dolores S.

"Great Customer Service and program"

What do you like best?

I like the customer service center because every time I have called I have never waited more than 5 minutes for my issues to be resolved. The representatives are very knowledgeable of the program. Also, our invoices are very easy to read for our customers.

What do you dislike?

I really don't dislike anything, maybe that just on a few occasions I can't find what I need but then I call and my issue is resolved.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a very easy, friendly and inexpensive program that will make your business run so much better. You won't have to spend so much time trying to figure out how to run the program it is very easy so you can spend less time worrying about your job is correctly done.

Our billing has become extremely easy for us. I am not spending so much time as before.

"Personal Injury Paralegal"

What do you like best?

Clio is very user friendly and has a lot of great options for different services. I like that it can be customized to different law firms' needs as well.

What do you dislike?

The plethora of great options that Clio offers are often hard to find or learn how to use. Personally, I catch on quickly, but for the other folks in my office, it has been challenging.

Clio is very much based on the money aspect of a law firm, which can definitely be helpful for many firms, however, I think this should be a customization as well. As a personal injury contingency fee firm, we hardly utilize the billing information, so there is a lot of wasted space. I wish I could customize my dashboard more to what I personally need, versus what the other paralegals in my office may need, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Utilize the different options; there are many great parts to this application that are underutilized, in my opinion.

I just recently learned that there is a client portal option on Clio. I am really hoping to utilize this to help the support staff in our office save time with clients who call multiple times per week for small updates.

Ana Laura M.

"Very intuitive to use"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to keep all the clients organized. It makes it very easy to manage all the client files and/or any type of communication.

What do you dislike?

Thus far there is nothing I dislike about Clio. I think it works great!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a platform to manage your files, Clio is it! It makes it very easy to manage the case load. You can do everything in one place and that's what is so great about using Clio. I especially like the "communications" and "notes" components of Clio because it makes it super easy to keep track of client communications/records.

We use it at our law clinic and we use it for different types of cases.

HOANG N.

"Nice Display and Interaction "

What do you like best?

I can choose how many add-ons fields to be created to support my work. The design looks nice and easy to use. It keeps track of our trust accounting, bills, time, and clients' contact. So I can find everything I need in just one place.

What do you dislike?

It seems like Clio team is still working on the design and there are some updates from time to time. Each time, there are some new changes that we need to take the time to find where is it now.

That this app keeps track of our trust accounting, bills, time, and clients' contact. So I can find everything I need in just one place.

Rachelle O.

"Your search stops here"

What do you like best?

Customer Service - this company empowers their customer service like no other company out there. Typically in my experience when you reach out to customer service they always have to go to a "higher manager" to try to make things right - not that they ever have to make things right. But with Clio's customer Service you fell like you are talking with senior management. Additionally it seems that most are equipped with a certain level of tech support knowledge to help you overcome minor issues.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't much I don't like. There was a recent change that they made to the way the notes were accessed but customer service was able to help us overcome the issue fairly quickly. Additionally there are still some problems with the way the invoice is structured but it could be that our billing department is not utilizing the billing features as they should be.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I don't pay the bill for this product, but from what I understand this product is excellent for the cost. They are continuously integrating with other partners to provide the best user experience. As mentioned in previous posts their Customer Service is like no other out there. They are empowered to help so that you are not wasting your time trying to resolved your issues.

We use Clio as our case management software. We are able to track client matters, time and billing all in one place.

UW
User in Writing and Editing

"Clio has helped us manage and nurture a large amount of growth in short amount of time."

What do you like best?

Clio is very intuitive and, therefore, easy to use. It make it possible to track cases that will have extremely lengthy periods of inactivity. Clio also makes it easy to assign tasks to others and track the progress of those tasks. It has also made it possible for our firm to open satellite offices and allow people to work remotely while having complete access to a case file.

What do you dislike?

There are not a lot of things I dislike about Clio. If I had to get picky, I would like it if, after you marked a task as complete, you were returned to the place where you left off instead of the first page of your task list.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Schedule a demo with Clio so they can walk you through their features.

We have increased productivity in our mailings department because they can use templates to send notices to clients. Our accounting team can also produce mass invoices from templates, which has been very helpful. Clio has also allowed multiple attorneys to have access to the entire file simultaneously, which is very helpful in a practice with cases that are pending before multiple agencies.

Learn more about Clio

Clio Videos

Learning about Clio?

* We monitor all Clio reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.