ClientPoint Reviews & Product Details

AM
What do you like best?

ClientPoint software has allowed our team to have better visibility into the prospect experience during the proposal stage of our deals. We have seen an improvement in the duration of the sales process through the automation and crm integration. Customer service from ClientPoint has been amazing! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The backend ClientPoint syncs with Right Signature which causes the signing process to lag. Proposal loading times can be a little slow at times too. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The business problems we solve with ClientPoint include reducing proposal/agreement errors, scalability, process automation, proposal visibility and better analytics. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

ClientPoint Overview

What is ClientPoint?

ClientPoint formally Paperless Proposal is a cloud-based Sales Enablement and Proposal Generation Solution that allows your sales team the ability to quickly and easily create, send, mange and track, and manage all of your business proposals, contracts, quotes, multimedia eBrochures and more online in minutes. You can add, office word, powerpoint, excel files, pdfs, multimedia videos, websites, google docs and manage your sales reps pipelines reports to see what's in your proposal lifecycle. With our Tracking and Analytics you can see exactly what your prospects and clients have clicked on and spent time looking at, which provides you with insight into their true interests, and allowing you to focus your sales strategy on closing more deals. You get all of this without having to install any software. As long as you have an Internet connection you can make sophisticated proposals in minutes. Your proposals are delivered as a link in an email. There are no attachments, no size limitations, bounce back, trash or spam. The prospect clicks open the proposal and all their activity is tracked, plus with eSignature they can approve the bid immediately online. ClientPoint will differentiate your company and make the sales process productive & efficient, reduce costs and the information you get back with analytics can be a powerful sales tool! Productivity: ClientPoint helps produce winning proposals and other sales related documents quickly and easily. In under 10 minutes you'll create persuasive, client-focused sales documents that are structured and formatted to help you win more business. • Create dynamic proposals • Proposal lifecycle tracking • User friendly • Secure documents • Create Sales Documents Faster — Create winning documents in a fraction of the time. Using CLientPoint, sales people will create a comprehensive proposals in minutes, not hours. • Produce Documents with a Consistent Look & Feel — create documents that match your corporate identity. Proven Results Increase Win Rates One important outcome of implementing ClientPoint will be increased win rates through use of a more persuasive approach to proposal content and organization. Simply automating the process without improving the output does only part of the job. With automation and persuasive content, you will be able to generate a higher volume of proposals. And they will be of a higher quality so that you win more frequently. Integrations: Salesforce, Netsuite, Microsoft Dynamics, DocuSign, RightSignature, Sertify

ClientPoint Details
German, English, French, Italian, Japanese, Dutch, Portuguese, Spanish, Chinese (Simplified)

Proposal software for consistent, rapid proposal creation. Manage your reps pipelines and track what your clients viewed with proposal analytics.

ClientPoint formally Paperless Proposal's Cloud-Based Business Proposal Software specializes in integrating Videos, Website Content, Images, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, and Google Docs seamlessly into proposals, contracts, quotes, multimedia eBrochures and more. Additionally our ClientPoint software integrates seamlessly with major CRM systems including Salesforce.com, Microsoft CRM, and Netsuite. Once you have used ClientPoint to create and manage your business proposals, you will wonder how you ever lived without it.

ClientPoint
Phone
-9234
2009
Carlsbad, CA
@ClientPoint
32 Twitter followers

ClientPoint Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the ClientPoint community
Have you used ClientPoint before?

ClientPoint Reviews

Showing 193 ClientPoint reviews
Already have ClientPoint?
Marketing and Communications Manager
What do you like best?

I love how flexible the developers are in customizing the specfic tools we need. I never heard "we can't do that" or "that's not possible. " Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. We've been 100% satisfied with the ClientPoint experience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

ClientPoint was able to do everything we knew we needed and was able to more than what we needed by providing tools and resources in areas we never expected ClientPoint to assist us with. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have streamlined how we construct and present our products to your clients. We've saved a ton of time and made it easer for more members of our team to be involved in more of our processes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Principal Partner
What do you like best?

I really like how we can easily group and customize each piece of content to match the customer regardless of media type. It is simple to use and it extends our HubSpot CRM through integration. It provides the tracking we needed to ensure the customer was accessing the information. The ability to password protect and track sharing is a huge benefit as well.

The onboarding process and training we received were very helpful. Often we have to use products are not as user friendly out of the box. The learning curve is short and the ClientPoint implementation staff were proactive and very supportive.

From our customers perspective it is easier for them to research us and make a decision in less time as everything they need is in the package we set up in ClientPoint. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much of anything that I dislike about ClientPoint. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

ClientPoint is well worth it. I recommend it highly. It has been the missing link in our process and I wish I had it sooner. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I feel that we have improved our sales process. The proposal process is more efficient, more uniform and more consistent, and very professional - something that we have been lacking until now. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Open Discussions in ClientPoint
What do you like best?

These days, it is difficult to meet in person with a prospective client. With ClientPoint, we can still engage face to face and share professional, compelling business presentations. As a result, our sales process has become more efficient. We are able to connect with more prospects and close deals faster. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

At this point, we have experienced no downside! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Developing visually appealing and persuasive sales presentations is easy. And it is simple to track performance and understand where we are in our sales cycle with each client. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

Time is of the essence, as we all know, and to save time is a big win for us at our agency. We choose ClientPoint for the seamless integration of the many pieces to a powerful proposal, such as video, that can be included. It's all right there where you need it, and the time to replace client names and the interchangeable copy is alleviated. That along with the fact you can see everything the client has clicked and seen in real time make the sales process so much easier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

This survey is the WORST site I've had to fill anything out in since dial-up days! Whoa is this slow and frustating because half the buttons don't even work! Client Point, I would run, not walk from this platform if you want to get your reviews. I almost quit several times. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This saves time and helps know who is opening the proposal and when. This is useful so we can know when to follow-up. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

While my competition is handing customers hand written quotes, I am able to provide a professional dynamic proposal before I leave the customers site. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the GUI still feels kluncky and not as smooth as I want it to be. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Worth a try. Support team is always available. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Entire Sales Team is able to communicate about individual projects utilizing the Client Point interface from anywhere. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AF
What do you like best?

I'm a marketing coordinator for a large company and we use ClientPoint on a daily bases for proposals. The ability to gain analytics is crucial to understanding what our clients want most. The most outstanding part of ClientPoint would have to be their customer support. They have been there every step of the way answering questions and troubleshooting any issues we had. "My" is an outstanding customer service agent and has help us use ClientPoint more efficiently. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some portions of the program do include coding. If you do not know html coding, customer support is there to help or you would need to have a person with coding knowledge on your team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The ability to analyse what information your clients spend more time. We have been able to determine what interests our clients most. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AC
What do you like best?

Once you have set up everything the way you want, very easy & quick to do a proposal & track what is happening with it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

creating merging information can sometimes take time Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Takes time to set up the way you want it to work Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Benefits are for our sales team to track what is happening with their clients Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Vice President Sales
What do you like best?

I really prefer the classic version of paperless proposal. It is easier for my eyes to focus on the information in a spreadsheet like format. Plus I had added a feature that is not available on the Thunder version. I like how flexible the development team is. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I am not fond of the Thunder format. I find all the colors distracting and the entry lines are not clear since my eyesight is bad. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Please continue to make the Classic version available to users. It is easier especially for people that are color blind or sight impaired. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It makes our proposals more professional than other companies. Also I use it for monitoring business closed for my reps. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales Executive
What do you like best?

Templates make sending out consistent proposals. Tracking makes it very easy to see when they were open and by whom. I am able to have Paperless Proposal integrate with my CRM software and am able to track progress of different projects as they develop. I cover a large territory, and one thing that is VERY nice is if I am an a situation that does not require me to visit a client to drop off a submittal, I can send them a Paperless Proposal LINK, and not get in the car. The link is VERY important, as some of my proposals can be quite large, with high quality images, and be too large to send ans an attachment. Templates are where I like this product the most. I am able to utilize a few different templates, and get everything in order before I send them to the client, ensuring I miss nothing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It took a bit to manage the UI, bit its not that big of a deal. This was made better by their recent UI update. It is also possible for users to enter "dummy" email addresses for tracking, but I don't know of a way to work around that issue. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take the webinars that they offer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Proposals and samples are being sent out via Paperless Proposal. I am able to take a central source for my proposal documents and send them out to my clients. I can also distribute other material, such as brochures, sample drawings, and other email based contact solutions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

US
What do you like best?

Very easy to use - straightforward...….. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I do not dislike anything so far. Very good product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Being able to fully outline a proposal to clients with ease. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director Of Business Development
What do you like best?

I like sending a link to my proposal and that I can see who has opened, read, and/or spent time in my proposal. I love the table of contents down the side so readers can click and locate what they are seeking from my section headings. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Many of the custom files within our version have become corrupt and unusable. I am new, but it does not appear easy to modify existing files without their pagination and/or lay-out getting compromised (read messed up!). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I love the concept and believe when our uploaded documents are no longer corrupted (this is on us), this will work well for me. My company has been using the software long before I arrived. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Quick proposal and pricing turnaround. Consistent. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The organization of the content within PP as well as the tracking of the proposal once it is sent to clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Our reps approached it as too structured and since its inception, we have discovered some hacks as well as asked PP to develop so functionality so we can more easily share documents and templates between users without the help of the administrator. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Flexibility to share within the proposal creation process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Trying to give our reps more resources to share with clients as well as more insight into what happens to their proposal once it is sent. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

designer/ sales
Recreational Facilities and Services
What do you like best?

Everything is at your fingertips and simply needs to be assembled. it's easy and has no limitations. It is flexible and allows for templates and overall efficiency if maintained properly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

One of the challenges seems to be pulling info from the CRM correctly. A few glitches occure on some occasions. Managing the overall proposals; good, trash and archive could also be made easier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Overall this software has saved us a great deal of time. PP also allows us to quickly reach out to clients with all the information required. It allows clients to view things at their own pace and for us to track it. PP also gives us insight into how a client views a proposal, the statistics are really interesting and overall helpful when wanting to meet the clients needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love the way the admin can find their documents super fast and the way the end user can view and download them in an easy way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

For first time users it could be hard to find things in the dashboard, but I think practicing it actually helps and the training videos work as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

PowerPoint presentations made better! I love Paperless Proposal. I can add many files that are crucial to show to my end user/ client and they can view and download and upload files, seamlessly taking away the hassle of sending a million emails back and forth to send one file. This program totally understands the way a business wants to operate based on sharing specific and crucial documentation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Simple and easy, gives my clients a way to see their proposal right away. Very intuitive and easy for anyone to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, so far no issues and support is awesome. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a simple easy to use proposal system that anyone can use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Tracking, with multiple sales people it is easy to see what everyone is doing and be able to coordinate our sales efforts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like that I get to maintain my library of documents and use them as I need them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was an option to search for information within a document. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

A great tool for organizing your library of documents. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are creating better proposals and have been experiencing more consistency among our representatives in terms of the material they provide. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sr. Region Marketing Specialist
What do you like best?

I like that we are able to create our own merge documents which allow our reps to fill in missing information to customize each proposal. The support team at Paperless is extremely helpful and attentive to any and all of our needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

the library doesn't show you when docs were uploaded last and also would be great if there was a search button to search thru the docs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a system to organize all your files and keep track of all your progress, this is your system. Paperless allows you to stay consistent amongst all your documents by allowing you to have a library which holds all of your company's files. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are able to keep all our files and past proposals organized in one place. This helps us save time because we can just duplicate past proposals and customize as needed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Glen Cohen of ClientPoint

We would be happy to turn off the Print Receipt for you. Thnaks

What do you like best?

The program itself is pretty user friendly. It has everything you need and also a good customer support line. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I think that the program could run a little faster. Seems like run times are slow. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Paperless Proposal makes it super easy to get information to our perspective clients quickly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Business Development Executive
Consumer Services
What do you like best?

Good tool for a sales proposal system. Clean design Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It does not seem to play well with other software programs. A simple software collaboration service would help a bunch. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Bill Howe did not have a good presentation tool prior to Paperless Proposal. This moved us forward Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UF
What do you like best?

Paperless allows me to send large files to my customers without clogging to their email. I also like that I can combine multiple pdf’s into one document.

Also, getting an alert telling me my customer has viewed our documents tells me their looking at what I sent. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

This one is a bit not difficult to describe. There really is nothing I don’t like about paperless. It’s easy to use, quick and helps me to my job more efficiently. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I save a ton of time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

We are able to attach large quote documents, provider directories, etc. to our Group Health quotes which allows us to deliver a much more meaningful quote. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It usually takes some time to get around the system Upgrades without any training documents provided. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Like a mentioned above, we are able to deliver complex and large documents, provider directories, etc. with our Group Health quotes, which helps translate into more successful business in the long run. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UL
What do you like best?

The simplicity of the process. It is easy to create and distribute quality documents. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some interface issues. I have had some small issues with file saving but I believe new releases have solved those issues. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Looking for something easy and quick to implement? This is a great solution. The process is simple and the results are fantastic. Very adaptable to your needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Much easier to compose proposals and keep track of what is "out there". Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AC
What do you like best?

The estimate format is very clean and easy to navigate for customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The setup period took quite a bit of time, however, since then it has been operating well and doesn't need much maintenance. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you regularly do quotes, it is a time saver and worth the money. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We were previously using paper estimates and had a hard time tracking the sales and having the entire office informed when customer called. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AS
What do you like best?

The flexibility to delegate the creation of a proposal to anyone in my office, and be able to deliver it in a very expeditious timing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some recipients do not receive in their inbox. It ends up in the spam folder. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You will definitely see an increase in your sales pipeline and cycle. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Production of countless proposals in a fast pace and the ability to know when the recipient has reviewed it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AS
What do you like best?

The result. The bid proposals look fantastic. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Cumbersome, not a very intuitive user interface (the new one). Still looking to see more improvements on this end to make the user experience better, and shorten the ramp-up/training timeline. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

More detailed, quicker proposals.

I'm able to deliver more bids with a higher quality and level of detail then before. A bid would take me hours before, and now it takes as little as 7 minutes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.