Clearbit Enrich Reviews & Product Details

Clearbit Enrich Overview

What is Clearbit Enrich?

Today’s top sales orgs know the value of better data—smarter scoring, better routing, and more revenue won. Clearbit automatically updates your sales records with accurate, verified company and contact data. With best-in-class data at your fingertips, you’ll have better insights into your prospects and more time to connect with them. Better data also means better targeting: Set up smart lead scoring and segmented lists, so you always reach out with the right message. Plus, get alerts when key contacts visit your site, and target them when you’re top of mind. Need to supplement your existing pipeline? Finding new prospects is easy, too. Just pick a few filters, and connect with any of over 200M current contacts, all with verified contact details.

Clearbit Enrich Details

Clearbit provides a suite of integrations and business intelligence APIs that help sales and marketing teams become more data-driven.

At Clearbit, we see sales intelligence as more than just getting the best data. It’s also about delivering it in the most useful way. That’s why we don’t require customers to use a separate dashboard or web portal; we bring our data to you, right in the tools you already use. Smart integrations like Salesforce, G Suite, Outlook, Hubspot, Marketo, Zapier, Segment, and Tray, let you be you, just with better data.

Clearbit
2014
San Francisco, CA
@clearbit

Clearbit Enrich Videos

Clearbit Enrich Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Clearbit Enrich community
Have you used Clearbit Enrich before?

Clearbit Enrich Reviews

Showing 326 Clearbit Enrich reviews
Ratings (1)
Already have Clearbit Enrich?
System Admin
What do you like best?

It is very user friendly tool with intuitive interface where every icon I present in a well-organized form. Furthermore I can easily find out any company’s webpage and correspond with them about my product. The extensions, that are provided by this software updates automatically to show users useful information. I appreciate its simple lay out and its navigation which allows SDRs to find company associated webpages. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The pricing policy is very high which hinders its usage among the small business setup. Also the companies LinkedIn profile is not found every time. However this tool is found to be convenient one. It helps us a lot in targeting important tasks of companies. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is more than 100% recommended tool. It will become just like business partner to you in terms of product marketing and selling. Further your team will get a professional approach about the new trend thus I will surely recommend it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This tool is my every day need when it comes to interaction with other similar business the data it provides me the employees working in those organization is pretty much crystal clear thus, I can easily send them emails in this way I have generated lead which eventually affects my sales in addition it is integrated with so many other similar tool that has left a mark in managing the CRM. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Automation Engineer
What do you like best?

The data accuracy is what i love most on this product and the data searching functions performs nicely allowing quick multiple searching of different previous company information and also Clearbit is very good software on prospect list building.

Clearbit supports the integration with other several systems like Drift, Salesforce and the notification options and the accuracy of the various contacts numbers which simplifies various operations saving more time for the organization, as well as the tool Gmail plug-in is great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

For the new users on the product, it may not be simple getting started but all that does not take much time learn. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Excellent and flexible platform for the data cleaning, prospects list creating and the tool is known for its accuracy data production. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Prospects list building, easy communication and marketing and also handling of large amount of various information. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

E-Commerce Business Relationship Manager
What do you like best?

I like that I am able to lookup email addresses of individuals that may not be public. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike when there are no search results. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a try and you might like it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Finding email addresses to contact decision-makers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The simplified search on domain, emails and names for all users to search for the right person and contacts for your marketing campaigns alongside with linkedin profile and company information Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Being the domain primarily the only way to conduct a search for more results and not having C-type personnel separated from other company users Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just do a trial and you'l get the total picture, your into a 50 total queries in a trial that gives you the leverage to see the advantages of a business intelligence information tool such as Clearbit Enrichment Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I was able to speak directly to GOD without having to speak with the angels, it was a direct way to bypass the gatekeepers and direct campaigns to the right targets Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AI
What do you like best?

Ease of use, native integration with Salesforce, and ability to set up timed backfill enrichment. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Would like more defined contacts with deeper insights. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Simple tool, gets the job done and easy for reps to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Data enrichment and contact/account sourcing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Filtering based off of country and keyword Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Inability to filter based on eCommerce vs blog Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Clearbit helps me solve the problem of finding eCommerce businesses online who may need my company's service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Client Relations Manager
What do you like best?

Clearbit has several tools within their arsenal to help you learn more about the people you are trying to do business with. Everything from Twitter followers to their annual revenue. My favorite tool in the Clearbit kit is the "Clearbit Prospector." It helps me search for the company I am looking for with ease of a domain and with a click of a button I can add the account and any prospects I may find associated with that account to Salesforce. No more having to manually add to Salesforce with bad data, looking in so many places to try and find the data. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

In using Clearbit, I dislike the reporting between Lightning and Classic. Different features in different layouts. I am a Lightning gal and I hate having to switch over to add all the attributes to the report with one click and drag. I do know that Clearbit is adding more features to Lightning Experience and I look forward to this particular one. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Go through a thorough Demo to see all of its capabilities. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

No current problems with Clearbit, but it has helped us immensely in finding the right types of clients we should be working with. I will be diving deeper with my account manager soon to set up our ICP (Ideal Customer Profile) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

REGIONAL LEADER
What do you like best?

I like being able to have up to date information on a prospect and client's needs and expectations and clearbit provides this on all leads Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how some of the data at times may take a little longer to populate but its not big deal though Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use all of its features and fields when researching someone's role in an organization and try it out you never know Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The ability to have information right before the point of sale is priceless Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

This is just great. Our company is still at a very early stage and we have to really focus on generating leads and building out a healthy marketing funnel. Of course I'm not saying that Clearbit will do everything for you and solve all your problem. But it certainly does a lot - at least hours of grunt-work that I or my team would have to spend time researching on otherwise. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it takes a while to load on my computer. But that doesn't happen too often. And whenever it starts acting up I would just log out, shut my browser, and open everything again. Works like a charm. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be respectful to the leads you reach out to so they don't feel like you were just stalking them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It helps so much to know who you're talking to and keep track of who you're talking to before heading into any conversation. It makes you feel so much more prepared and ready to tackle the conversation in the most effective way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Its user interface is awesome.

Clearbit provides a chrome extension with which one can easily find use it.

Clearbit gives 100 credits as free for each month.

Searching and validating of email id are on Clearbit is genuine and quite easy.

It also keeps the record of leads searched and gathered by me.

Clearbit also provides API to the user. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

When a chrome extension of Clearbit is installed then it fetches all the mail id of the mail account with which it is linked.

Only 100 free credits are there. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Go for Clearbit, especially salespeople. It really saves time and effort to get genuine leads. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Being a salesperson I have to find genuine business email ids of relevant people, Clearbit helps me to find that very easily and also helps me to validate the email ids I found through different sources.

Indirectly Clearbit reduces my chances of getting wrong mail id and both my effort and time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder
What do you like best?

In my line of work, which is heavily involved in FinTech, we are constantly approached by scammers and identity thieves. Clearbit allows me to find the actual person and insure they are really them. I've used this many times. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that really stands out, it can be a little clumsy inside the gmail plugin, but that might be chrome, not sure. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use it for validation of people in major organizations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Again, I use it mostly for validating important C-Level Execs that approach me to insure I really am in talks with them. I understand most people are out trying to find C-Level Execs, but in my case it is reversed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Salesforce Administrator
What do you like best?

Clearbit has fantastic integration points with Salesforce. The setup menu was easy to configure. Clearbit captures genuinely useful information. Reps particularly like that Clearbit displays phone numbers. They often find new registrants miskey a number, so they use Clearbit Enrichment data with more success making connections. We also have used Clearbit to mail visitors to our website. We're currently evaluating ROI of the program. The possibilities of Clearbit/Salesforce integration are only limited by creativity. I look forward to configuring more automation with the tool! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

General admin configuration is easy, but troubleshooting is more difficult. For example, the process documenting email domain mapping does not work well with free email domains and I had to contact support and run through a serious of emails and meetings to have a script scrub out the free email records. I feel like this is a relatively common issue Clearbit should address out-of-the-box.

https://help.clearbit.com/hc/en-us/articles/115015374708-Using-a-Contact-s-email-domain-to-update-Account-records-for-Enrichment- Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Your sales reps will love the intelligence they gain from Clearbit. They feel like they have a plethora of information at their fingertips. Lead research is done for them and all they need to do is sell! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We resolved the free email issue. I'm working with the Sales department to automate lead routing using Clearbit to enrich leads. We're very excited for this project to conclude. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Maja Majewski of Clearbit Enrich

Thank you for your feedback Brittaney! We appreciate you taking the time to help us improve.

AB
What do you like best?

Clearbit works pretty seamlessly to enrich contact information for emails. Useful in finding LinkedIn addresses and for sales intelligence. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes with generic email addresses - ie hello@company.com then clearbit gets confused - but this is to be expected. Some of the data is inaccurate, but this is the nature of looking up information on the internet. Always sense check the data it returns and take it with a pinch of salt and you will be absolutely fine! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Clearbit helps paint a richer picture of our B2B customers and prospects. It is invaluable to be able to look up customers on LinkedIn prior to meetings to gauge their interests / knowledge and expertise. It works seamlessly with our email and enriches our marketing account intelligence. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

Discovering so much more about the data we already had. We were able to integrate quickly and uncover so much more about our user base to be able to make plans and next steps. We also particularly liked that you don't need a vast technical background to connect you data stream and the results are quick. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is faily pricy for a small business but making a plan to make sure the returns would be greater makes it a solid investment. I sometimes forget it is there, but that is also a positive as its doing what it has to. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Understand our users better and uncover the type, sizes and details about the businesses they work for. this has allowed us to develope products off the back of this information. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Ongoing Contributor
What do you like best?

Ease, list contacts positions, not much involved with trying to find the right person, very easy to maneuver, contact information has been spot on for the most part. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see more contacts listed. IN some case I understand the program is still growing,but it would be great to have at least one contact for each company Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

GREAT tool for sales people and others to not only get email addresses, but also find the right person. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Finding the right contact and getting the right contact information Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director of Growth
What do you like best?

Finding new contacts as well as updating existing information using Clearbit's great Salesforce integration is seamless and very valuable for our team. We also run outbound campaigns using visitor IP data and could not effectively do this without Clearbit. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Prospector works great for most industries but often does not have the contacts we are looking for in higher education. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We keep our contact database up to date and empower our sales team to quickly prospect within Salesforce. This saves our team tons of time and eliminates issues caused by outdated data. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Maja Majewski of Clearbit Enrich

Thank you for your feedback, Eric! We appreciate you taking the time to share and are glad to hear you're enjoying your experience with Clearbit.

UB
What do you like best?

Clearbit uses the latest technology advances to give your business the best innovated data power to help your business succeed.

- Rich account and lead lists, right at your fingertips

- Automatically enrich your records and workflows

- Turn anonymous web traffic into opportunities

- Shorten forms to capture more leads, without losing the data you need Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

If you're just starting out, pricing can be a bit intimidating. It was really out of my price range for my business at the time. Maybe in the future, I'll be able to afford the program and things will be able to really take off. However, just like any business, you get what you pay for, or don't. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you have the capita, definitely invest in Clearbit. It's definitely advancing in the correct direction. Clearbit helps with the lead generation that many companies, brands and entrepreneurs need in order to continue to provide quality products and services to their clients and customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Lead generation capture. The capture of the leads and generation of new leads really helps out my brand. Clearbit helps with the lead generation that many companies, brands and entrepreneurs need in order to continue to provide quality products and services to their clients and customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

The quality of the data, both with their data appending services, as well as their anonymous visitor/reverse IP lookup data has been more dependable that other similar data solution providers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Their integration with Hubspot isn't as robust as it is with their Marketo integration, but it's something that I know is currently on the roadmap for improvement since we've recently been enrolled in a beta addressing this. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

In the past, it has been helpful in surfacing anonymous visitor data and tracing it back to target accounts. In our current context, we're using it to fill out the firmographic information of our prospects, since our forms are as lightweight as we can possible make them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

VP Customer Success
What do you like best?

This is a key way to immediately see if a prospect is serious or not - directly inside of Salesforce without any manual work needed - super helpful & a time-saver. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Doesn't always get every single prospect's info inside of the Salesforce integration unfortunately. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Worth checking out if you want to know more info about prospects without having to do the manual digging - a time saver for us no question and having it right there inside of Salesforce is very helpful without having to dig in another area or go look them up online. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Getting more info on a prospect before we call or reach out to them - quickly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Lead coordinator
What do you like best?

This tool will help you maximize you ROI at a different level with multiple fields to pull data from Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It’s mobile implementation is not the best compared to others Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The possibilities are endless if you follow guidance and do not get discouraged by the UI Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Gathering data before a meeting or presentation Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UE
What do you like best?

I like that the interface is clean and easy to use. I've used other email scrappers before, but this is by far the most successful and easiest to use. I like the fact that you can send an email from the program. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I use the gmail plugin and I don't use gmail as my primary email service so it because a small pain to have to open up gmail to use Clearbit. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am tasked with building out educational content for various conference around the globe. Part of my day to day is to find new speakers attend and speak at my conference. Clearbit has allowed me to find emails of people mentioned in articles or in discussions with other people and I have been able to email them and get them involved in my programs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CM
What do you like best?

Am using the Clearbit for more than a year, its really useful to find out the accurate email ID of my linkedin profiles. So my work became more easier and faster. I definitely recommend this to my office colleague. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Am using clearbit for more than a year. I Dont feel nothing drawbacks on it. Where it is easy and user friendly to work with. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Its smart and fast to work and find Email ID of whom you want. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Clearbit, makes my work faster by providing accurate Emails of my linkedin profiles. So it works good. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UB
What do you like best?

I love that Clearbit assists me in my marketing efforts and helps me search for and locate email address of key contacts at companies so I can market to potential customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The program itself is difficult to turn on and off when used in conjunction with a web-based email platform like Gmail. Sometimes I didn't need to use the service, but it automatically opened during one of my sessions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend using this for lead generation and for trying to establish a first point-of-contact with a company where you don't know anyone. This is a good tool to use for cold emails. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I can now locate email addresses of difficult-to-find stakeholders at companies. I can now make a connection and get them to respond to inbound requests more quickly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.