Clarabridge Engage

Clarabridge Engage

Clarabridge CX Social helps companies to effectively engage with all their customers on social media.

Work for Clarabridge Engage?

Learning about Clarabridge Engage?

Clarabridge Engage Reviews

Ask Clarabridge Engage a Question
Showing 168 Clarabridge Engage reviews
Kat V.

"Overall good tool with great potential"

What do you like best?

Out of the box, Clarabridge has a good algorithm for tagging different verbatim comments with generally accurate positive/negative/neutral sentiments. This gave us instant visibility into our users perceptions of our platforms & understanding of what was driving our NPS, a capability we didn't have before. It's also a quick & easy way to spin up basic dashboards. The level of service we receive is also great, as Clarabridge is always responsive to our needs. They have also come onsite to deliver some really helpful trainings for the team.

What do you dislike?

It was really tricky to connect to our data warehouse. It took analysts weeks to build the pipelines, & they are very intermittent & often break. In addition, the tool has very little flexibility in its dashboarding capability, so we ultimately need to use other tools for presenting insights to our stakeholders. We also noticed some latency when there is too much data. The other thing is that since the tool is not widely adopted across the industry, it's not necessarily a transferrable skill.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's good only for social media - for other platforms like help centers or communities, it might not be the best tool.

We have established listening posts across all of our platforms - Help Center, Community Forum, Social Media, & through our general user survey. Clarabridge Engage helped us quickly turn open-ended feedback into insights that helped us with understanding how to improve UX, content, & usability in the platforms.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Clarabridge Engage
Anthony B.

"It is a start for our Ibotta needs"

What do you like best?

Measurement tools are pretty good for reporting. Being able to tag mentions for reporting and see what is trending. I do like the fact that the user's email field was added so that we can easily search the same location for looking up an account.

I do like the fact about chat and we are able to write and talk about problems. They are not always solved right away, but they always respond.

What do you dislike?

Instability with other agents. It seems like when we have four+ agents it gets squishy and we are always having to refresh or restart to see each other. A more streamlined UI in each mention so that we are understanding one mention at a time. I would like to see automation that allows our users to input their basic information so that does not have to be requested.

There needs to be more stability within the linking of our system ZenDesk ticketing system. Almost too frequently, the little spaceship is popping up and saying error. More work needs to be done so that a smooth transition is always linked.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Verify stability when operating with a rather large agent base.

Currently, our main goal is seeing trending issues that are the first before anyone else sees it. Mainly when updates occur on our platform, there always is a problem associated somehow and somewhere. While keeping our volume low we are able to pinpoint problems and react.

What Social Customer Service solution do you use?

Khaled J.

"Best social media management solution on the market!"

What do you like best?

Clarabridge offers one of the most intuitive API's for customer service over the multitude of channels of social media. It has a wide variety of features that satisfy all your business needs and more. Everything is laid out in a very user-friendly manner without being crippled by a steep learning curve. Their online customer support team is quite hands-on and doesn't leave a single stone unturned. We've never had an easier time serving customers, and analyzing their attitudes before we started using Engagor.

Another major factor to bear in mind is price. Engagor stands amongst the competition in providing the most bang for the buck; its colossal capabilities ensure that you will never ponder a different offering. What truly sets Engagor apart though is the fact that it's constantly growing, expanding and improving its well-rounded arsenal which only leaves me to wonder why isn't everyone using it already.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that nullifies the aura of perfection from Engagor is the lack of user-customization. While Engagor itself is very comprehensive, and would without a doubt cater to your everyday operations without as much as a flinch, it would have been rather glorious if Engagor allowed users to tailor new buttons and shortcuts that ease their designated workflows.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're aiming for a jack-of-all-trades, and a master of all kind of solution then Engagor is the only obvious answer.

Engagor has truly revolutionized our customer service gig at Aramex. With Engagor we can keep track of customers' needs, analyze trends, disseminate information, and report performance metrics accurately and promptly. We always have a hand on the customer's pulse, allowing us to serve them in a fashion unparalleled to conventional means.

Mufaddal K.

"Well developed tool for Social media"

What do you like best?

CX Social is very advanced and well developed tool for social media. It’s packed with many great features and provides detailed analytics to know about your brand in market with more than 300+ widgets in reporting

Some features like Automation, Smart tags, sentiments based on AI allows you to study customer as well as your team members who are replying to your customers.

In addition to it, one of my favorite and recent updates were branded look and feel of overall system!

What do you dislike?

There are so many reporting widgets that sometimes I get confused with reports. Apart from short description available on every widget, it would be nice there is detailed explanation link which can show best examples as well.

Also, apart from Note widget for segregating other widgets in dashboard, it would be nice there are more customizable widgets.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

CX Social is well developed social media tool. It has number of unique and detailed features.

Sentiment analysis, Agent behavior, Agent time management per reply, ease of convenience to reply to the customers using canned responses, automated reports on different sections, automated smart tags to understand and filter mentions, branded look and feel of overall system.

"Great tool with room for improvement"

What do you like best?

I love that it can be integrated with customer accounts, and multiple methods of communication (comments and PM messages in our case) to provide a streamlined and timelined communication with our clients.

What do you dislike?

Bugs that occur from time to time with customer links not "sticking" to the right customers, and glitches with not being able to respond to our clients from time to time.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely work with the team to ensure your experience is customized to your line of work and priorities, there is so much potential to each unique situation

I'm a social media moderator dealing with customer support and account enquiries, so being able to see the customers communication with us over time is invaluable, as well as the ability to respond and converse without the need to access different programs for each aspect of our communication. The fact we can integrate with our customer support database has been integral to the success of this product for me personally.

Travis F.

"Mostly love, kinda hate relationship"

What do you like best?

Insights, commenting, sentiments, approvals, tags, AI and set up. I also like the timeline feature and search features. You can pull a post from certain dates with keywords. I really like that but I want to give you guys an A+ review and it says it needs more words which isn't that great since I don't have much more to say about it. It beats facebook admin, my last job I just had the fb admin tool and this is the best improvement and am able to review all of my pages like twitter instagram facebook and our multiple accounts for different countries which is really great.

What do you dislike?

HIDE CONFIRMATION (y/n) POP-UPs, the bain of my existence. Just give us the option to turn that feature off so I can hide bad comments faster, shoot.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's the best I've used and I like it a lot to use every day of my life. It has saved me so much hassle

The sentiment is big, gives qualitative data on our social post.

Veronica D.

"Social Media Support"

What do you like best?

I like that the platform offers coverage of all social media platforms, which was not the case in other platforms we researched before purchasing. It is very flexible and modular, so you can shape the software to your needs as much as possible. I also highly appreciate the onboarding stage and the support received so far.

What do you dislike?

Some features are still a bit buggy and there are simply so many possibilites that I can imagine it is a lot of work for the development team to keep up with.

I have managed to cover the monitoring of our social media channels with just one person and to get invaluable data from online chatter.

Pennie H.

"Good social media tool"

What do you like best?

CX Social is exceptionally best in class and all around created apparatus for internet based life. It's pressed with numerous extraordinary highlights and gives point by point investigation to think about your image in market with more than 300+ gadgets in detailing. A few highlights like Automation, Smart labels, assessments dependent on AI enables you to ponder client just as your colleagues who are answering to your clients. Notwithstanding it, one of my most loved and late updates were marked look and feel of generally framework!

What do you dislike?

There are such a large number of revealing gadgets that occasionally I get mistook for reports. Aside from short depiction accessible on each gadget, it would be pleasant there is point by point clarification connect which can indicate best precedents also.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

CX Social is very much created online life apparatus. It has number of one of a kind and nitty gritty highlights. Explore it.

Supposition investigation, Agent conduct, Agent time the executives per answer, simplicity of comfort to answer to the clients utilizing canned reactions, computerized writes about various areas, robotized keen labels to comprehend and channel makes reference to, marked look and feel of in general framework.

Niels V.

"Monitoring all channels in 1 and answering right away!"

What do you like best?

No matter what channel a client uses, everything is ordered on a chronological way. That way, we can handle all questions/complaints in respect with our SLA. It's super easy to answer from within Clarabridge Engage, and you always have a clear view on the client's history. Great tool!

What do you dislike?

It's a pity that, when you discover an important subject or theme in line with your business, and you add this in the keyword search, you can't get older data from the past.

By using Clarabridge Engage, our Customer Care Service is more efficient, professional and clients are more satisfied, thanks to the quick answers we can deliver.

Roberto R.

"Engagor is of the best social monitoring and analysis tools because of its price / performance "

What do you like best?

It is a nearly perfect tool for evaluating mentions of keywords, not only in a quantitative way, but also qualitative as it permits you to review each one individually. It would be useful, in order to identify trends, and not only search in past events, to add a topic discovery tool based in a cluster engine search. We would analyze more comprehensively and enhance our consulting more proactively.

*Data displayed in a clear way, in order to provide a good functionality rather than only a "good looking" dashboard.

*Great query based segmentation tool that provides a nearly perfect segmentation tool.

* Best price for the massive amount in volume of mentions provided in plans.

What do you dislike?

Engagor is less appropriate for a hashtag analysis, I find that it misses key points like reach and impressions of the hashtags monitored. I miss a bit the alert settings in basic plans using Boolean Queries.

*In order to monitor hashtags, it would be really useful to know about: contributors, reach and impacts made by this hashtag.

*It could add a cluster based search tool for topic discovery.

*Mention sentiment could be a bit more optimized in Spanish language

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great social analytics tool

As an agency, we use Engagor to provide the best support in Social media monitoring and analytics for our clients.

Engagor is key for us to plan our future communications by having a micro-level knowledge of our clients' markets based on topics we create and optimize to gather the most relevant data.

"Engage has all of the tools, but you have to know how to use them."

What do you like best?

The platform is reliable, it doesn't have a lot of down time. It also enables us to segment and silo different social channels and provide SLAs for each channel based on priority. The ability to create smart filters makes it easy to manage our team and get real values to the engagements we're having across platforms.

What do you dislike?

As with all other softwares, the lack of IG DMs is maddening. Aside from that, the charging per stream is a bit silly in my estimation. If you want to track a hashtag on Instagram, it's silly that using Instagram as a stream isn't enough, and that you then have to dedicate another stream to that single hashtag.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be sure to invest time into learning how to use all facets of the tool.

Efficiently engaging with out customer base across all social platforms.

Nicole R.

"CX For Social Media Care"

What do you like best?

CX is extremely user friendly. The ease of use after a single walk through speaks to its efficiency. I absolutely love the reporting widgets. so easy to create a quick chart to show me insight on a hot topic that's blowing up on Social media! The internal chat function helps me keep in touch with my team and its too easy to email a business partner in marketing a post they need to see right away. I cannot get enough of this platform!!!

What do you dislike?

Lately there have been some latency issues. No one likes that. However, After subscribing to their Support team alerts, I know about an issue before its actually become a problem for my business.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a try. It'll make your workload manageable. You wont regret it!

The smart tags have increased our insight on what conversations members are having with us. This information partnered with our Marketing team helps us realize where we should focus our efforts.

Ward A.

"When cool meets cut edge technology"

What do you like best?

The way Engagor allows you to filter incoming mentions to different folders and subfolders making it easy to access your customers, respond to them without having to go through the noise of the internet.

What do you dislike?

I wish Engagor would stop me from making public tweets when I'm responding to a customer who has already deleted his mention because it always gets me into trouble with the management. Engagor does show a warning message on the screen when you're attempting to reply to something that has been deleted, however, I have the attention span of a fish.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Clarabridge is a hidden gym by all means that really needs more recognition. I guarantee that businesses regardless of scope will manage to find everything they need in this solution.

Handling complaints and serving inquiries over social media

IT
Internal Consultant in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

"« Parlez-vous français? »"

What do you like best?

Smart filters are great. Our customers are multi lingual and with CX Social, the content is analyzed by the smart filters and dispatched to the right people who speak those languages. Instead of organizing ourselves around social networks, CX Social allows us to organize our social media according to our needs.

What do you dislike?

Small delay between post and availability

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Because CX Social gathers all our social media, we are then able to decide how we are going to manage them according to the filters that best suit our company organization<

CX Social has allowed us to gather all our social media channels in different languages into one tool. The smart boxes allow us also to make sure that our social media specialists can have direct access to the content that is most révélant to them. With the smart boxes, we are also able to differentiate intereactions caused by regular posts from those caused by our advertising campaings, giving us an organic perception of the feelings generated by those campaigns.

Jordan Laurence D.

"So far so good"

What do you like best?

I like how organized the different social media platforms are

What do you dislike?

I dislike how long it takes things to load and that I have to refresh a page just in case I missed something. I also have to log onto Facebook and edit comments from there because Clarabridge doesn't always have ALL the comments/feedback/etc

Recommendations to others considering the product:

refresh your page a lot and ALWAYS double check the actual social media platforms. Some things fall through the cracks

The benefit is being able to do it all in one place. Instagram, Twitter, Facebook. It's very time efficient.

Lauren K.

"Great Platform for Response Management"

What do you like best?

I love that ability to sort and tag all social inquiries that come in. If the sales team or customer support team needs to reply, the CM can easily tag the appropriate person. It's so simple to use and great for scheduling posts as well.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes post scheduling fails, which is a bummer. The other thing I dislike is that images still take up character count. The major thing I dislike, though, is that the Engagor app for iPhone doesn't work very well. Sometimes we have to post on the weekends and it would be much easier to have an app than to lug around a laptop. It's easier to use Facebook and Twitter native apps for weekend management of social channels.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely give this a try if you have a large team or multiple parties in different areas that need to respond to social inquiries. The tagging is so helpful and user friendly.

This is great for response management purposes. One of the best features is the ability to route things directly to clients for approval within the program. It saves time with calendars and keeps everything organized and in one place. We have tried many tools, but Engagor has a ton of benefits.

Kristina J.

"Good tool for monitoring, publishing and analytics for social media"

What do you like best?

Comparable data across multiple accounts; precise social media monitoring, works very well with smart filters, especially to narrow down topics; easy to identify most active accounts, top posts and influencers.

What do you dislike?

-comparable data across different channels (LinkedIn impressions? - twitter potential reach)

-deeper social listening across the web.

-certain data visualizations could be improved;

modulation for social media dash-boarding is not very flexible, and some modules just look plain odd. It is not fit or straight-forward reporting;

Recommendations to others considering the product:

it's quite easy to setup and use, but it is not as powerful as some other available tools, for example if you looking for web-monitoring, you'll have to invest in something more suitable . CX social is very good for social media, and it does what it promises.

Social media monitoring and analytics, identifying influencers

Katy O.

"This tool saved us!"

What do you like best?

The tagging feature allows you to create very rich data. It is also easy to look at individual performance which allows for better development opportunities.

What do you dislike?

The approval workflow is really the only downside to this platform. There is not enough notification when items are waiting for approval. In addition, users are only notified when their post is rejected (no indication of successful approvals). Some of my name have found this "negative only" feedback discouraging.

CX Social has given my team a set way of working, that makes the transition to working as a member of this team quick and easy!

Joe H.

"Great for managing large social media teams"

What do you like best?

The reporting and analytics platform were great with accessing key metrics and making it relate to specific campaigns.

What do you dislike?

While it did have impressive features, I felt it had trouble keeping up with events in real time and had which led to operational issues. The steep price could also make it unsuitable for smaller companies.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely consider this product if you're a larger company. The ease of use and the customer support behind it, helps immensely. However, with the steep price I wouldn't recommend it for smaller startups.

With Insights we have a very wide view of how our engagement metrics are doing. Their customer care is perfect. They're in the other side ready to answer your questions and to solve any problems. They have a very fast improving rate so are practically receiving new features every other day.

Jennifer Y.

"CX Social Review"

What do you like best?

I like the ease in which we can use the platform and its ability to accommodate our 300 social pages.

What do you dislike?

The platform can be glitch-y at times and this hinders our ability to help customers quickly and streamline the process.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take the time to set up your account to what works best for you. There are a lot of customization options.

We are able to oversee a large number of pages that was difficult when using other platforms as most do not have the capability to handle over 300 pages.

"Clarabridge"

What do you like best?

I really enjoy the quick view of the overall number information in Clarabridge compared to the previous system used for our company.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I currently dislike about Clarabridge. I currently only have to compare this system to our previously used system and this is working seamlessly better than our previously used.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would strongly suggest taking just a few extra minutes out of the day just to see all the additional information and features that can be done within Clarabridge. I learn a new skill with this program every week!

The response times are in real time, we are able to get real time information to provide efficiency and response times to the overall company to meet all response expectations.

Fia E.

"An agent friendly tool"

What do you like best?

Simple enough to use. Smart features such as sentiment scoring and possibility to add internal notes. The customer service team, who you reach via chat, are quick in answering and always very helpful. I appreciate that the tool continues to develop to keep up with an ever-changing market. It's played a vital role in our growth in social media.

What do you dislike?

I miss some features such as being able to answer Facebook and Trustpilot reviews directly in the tool (although we can monitor it), but this is not on CX Social's end but in the forums itself for not providing their API's.

It's helped us to grow and be scalable since it's a simple enough system to teach others. We get a good overview of data and statistics which is useful.

"Insight on CX Social"

What do you like best?

The reports we run at the end of each week to analyze what our customers contact us about and through which site they use the most. Also, the way to create tags is super easy and I love that you can sort them by color.

What do you dislike?

If you type in a tag wrong, it will automatically mark that message with that incorrect tag. If I mean to tag something as home delivery but write "hime delivery" instead, I wish CX Social would have a pop up and ask something like, "do you mean Home Delivery?"

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get the proper training first

With CX Social, we are finally able to see what our customers are reaching out to us about on a weekly, monthly or daily basis with the tagging feature.

AlAnoud A.

"Excel with Engagor!"

What do you like best?

What I like the most about Engagor is how simple yet powerful it is at what it does.

What do you dislike?

All of the features we're looking for are available in Engagor, which makes it hard to pinpoint anything to dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

As a current user, I would recommend Engagor to firms big and small that aim towards putting customer service high on their priority list

We have been utilizing Engagor to make our social media presence felt and impactful

AC
Administrator in Consumer Goods

"CX Engage, a lightweight powerful tool"

What do you like best?

The Boolean Search Query system is the backbone of CX engage. AND/OR logic determines the setup of the Engagement UI, Custom Insights and your filtering system.

One concept applicable to multiple facets of the product. This allows for incredible learning efficiencies to implement the software environment with little resources in the form of manpower and effort.

What do you dislike?

CX Engage is what the name implies, an engagement tool. It is not robust in publishing. Publishing has basic scheduling functions for most channels. If you are looking for something more in-depth with regards to creative editing, you won't find it here.

With regards to reporting, capabilities are a bit light. 4 basic infographic options with no widgets available to enter contextual data to make the reports robust. Instead, those added features are circumvented with the purchase of CX analyze (Studio/Designer).

Out of Box, CX Engage provides KPIs on agent performance at a high or granular level. This allowed our company to gain huge efficiencies with regards to holding our outsourced services accountable to performance.

As well, e-mail integrations have recently been integrated as an Out of box feature. This allowed us to reduce operational costs by switching SaaS providers for e-mail engagement and allowed faster AHT & reply times due to the UI efficiencies of the Inbox setup for agents.

Learn more about Clarabridge Engage

Clarabridge Engage Videos

Learning about Clarabridge Engage?

* We monitor all Clarabridge Engage reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.