Clarabridge Engage

Clarabridge Engage

Clarabridge CX Social helps companies to effectively engage with all their customers on social media.

Work for Clarabridge Engage?

Learning about Clarabridge Engage?

Clarabridge Engage Reviews

Ask Clarabridge Engage a Question
Showing 154 Clarabridge Engage reviews
Clarabridge Engage review by Kat V.
Kat V.

"Overall good tool with great potential"

What do you like best?

Out of the box, Clarabridge has a good algorithm for tagging different verbatim comments with generally accurate positive/negative/neutral sentiments. This gave us instant visibility into our users perceptions of our platforms & understanding of what was driving our NPS, a capability we didn't have before. It's also a quick & easy way to spin up basic dashboards. The level of service we receive is also great, as Clarabridge is always responsive to our needs. They have also come onsite to deliver some really helpful trainings for the team.

What do you dislike?

It was really tricky to connect to our data warehouse. It took analysts weeks to build the pipelines, & they are very intermittent & often break. In addition, the tool has very little flexibility in its dashboarding capability, so we ultimately need to use other tools for presenting insights to our stakeholders. We also noticed some latency when there is too much data. The other thing is that since the tool is not widely adopted across the industry, it's not necessarily a transferrable skill.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's good only for social media - for other platforms like help centers or communities, it might not be the best tool.

We have established listening posts across all of our platforms - Help Center, Community Forum, Social Media, & through our general user survey. Clarabridge Engage helped us quickly turn open-ended feedback into insights that helped us with understanding how to improve UX, content, & usability in the platforms.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Clarabridge Engage
Clarabridge Engage review by Khaled J.
Khaled J.

"Best social media management solution on the market!"

What do you like best?

Clarabridge offers one of the most intuitive API's for customer service over the multitude of channels of social media. It has a wide variety of features that satisfy all your business needs and more. Everything is laid out in a very user-friendly manner without being crippled by a steep learning curve. Their online customer support team is quite hands-on and doesn't leave a single stone unturned. We've never had an easier time serving customers, and analyzing their attitudes before we started using Engagor.

Another major factor to bear in mind is price. Engagor stands amongst the competition in providing the most bang for the buck; its colossal capabilities ensure that you will never ponder a different offering. What truly sets Engagor apart though is the fact that it's constantly growing, expanding and improving its well-rounded arsenal which only leaves me to wonder why isn't everyone using it already.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that nullifies the aura of perfection from Engagor is the lack of user-customization. While Engagor itself is very comprehensive, and would without a doubt cater to your everyday operations without as much as a flinch, it would have been rather glorious if Engagor allowed users to tailor new buttons and shortcuts that ease their designated workflows.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're aiming for a jack-of-all-trades, and a master of all kind of solution then Engagor is the only obvious answer.

Engagor has truly revolutionized our customer service gig at Aramex. With Engagor we can keep track of customers' needs, analyze trends, disseminate information, and report performance metrics accurately and promptly. We always have a hand on the customer's pulse, allowing us to serve them in a fashion unparalleled to conventional means.

What Social Customer Service solution do you use?

CX Social review by Mufaddal K.
Mufaddal K.

"Well developed tool for Social media"

What do you like best?

CX Social is very advanced and well developed tool for social media. It’s packed with many great features and provides detailed analytics to know about your brand in market with more than 300+ widgets in reporting

Some features like Automation, Smart tags, sentiments based on AI allows you to study customer as well as your team members who are replying to your customers.

In addition to it, one of my favorite and recent updates were branded look and feel of overall system!

What do you dislike?

There are so many reporting widgets that sometimes I get confused with reports. Apart from short description available on every widget, it would be nice there is detailed explanation link which can show best examples as well.

Also, apart from Note widget for segregating other widgets in dashboard, it would be nice there are more customizable widgets.

Recommendations to others considering the product

CX Social is well developed social media tool. It has number of unique and detailed features.

Sentiment analysis, Agent behavior, Agent time management per reply, ease of convenience to reply to the customers using canned responses, automated reports on different sections, automated smart tags to understand and filter mentions, branded look and feel of overall system.

Clarabridge Engage review by User

"Great tool with room for improvement"

What do you like best?

I love that it can be integrated with customer accounts, and multiple methods of communication (comments and PM messages in our case) to provide a streamlined and timelined communication with our clients.

What do you dislike?

Bugs that occur from time to time with customer links not "sticking" to the right customers, and glitches with not being able to respond to our clients from time to time.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely work with the team to ensure your experience is customized to your line of work and priorities, there is so much potential to each unique situation

I'm a social media moderator dealing with customer support and account enquiries, so being able to see the customers communication with us over time is invaluable, as well as the ability to respond and converse without the need to access different programs for each aspect of our communication. The fact we can integrate with our customer support database has been integral to the success of this product for me personally.

Clarabridge Engage review by Travis F.
Travis F.

"Mostly love, kinda hate relationship"

What do you like best?

Insights, commenting, sentiments, approvals, tags, AI and set up. I also like the timeline feature and search features. You can pull a post from certain dates with keywords. I really like that but I want to give you guys an A+ review and it says it needs more words which isn't that great since I don't have much more to say about it. It beats facebook admin, my last job I just had the fb admin tool and this is the best improvement and am able to review all of my pages like twitter instagram facebook and our multiple accounts for different countries which is really great.

What do you dislike?

HIDE CONFIRMATION (y/n) POP-UPs, the bain of my existence. Just give us the option to turn that feature off so I can hide bad comments faster, shoot.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's the best I've used and I like it a lot to use every day of my life. It has saved me so much hassle

The sentiment is big, gives qualitative data on our social post.

Clarabridge Engage review by Veronica D.
Veronica D.

"Social Media Support"

What do you like best?

I like that the platform offers coverage of all social media platforms, which was not the case in other platforms we researched before purchasing. It is very flexible and modular, so you can shape the software to your needs as much as possible. I also highly appreciate the onboarding stage and the support received so far.

What do you dislike?

Some features are still a bit buggy and there are simply so many possibilites that I can imagine it is a lot of work for the development team to keep up with.

I have managed to cover the monitoring of our social media channels with just one person and to get invaluable data from online chatter.

Clarabridge Engage review by Pennie H.
Pennie H.

"Good social media tool"

What do you like best?

CX Social is exceptionally best in class and all around created apparatus for internet based life. It's pressed with numerous extraordinary highlights and gives point by point investigation to think about your image in market with more than 300+ gadgets in detailing. A few highlights like Automation, Smart labels, assessments dependent on AI enables you to ponder client just as your colleagues who are answering to your clients. Notwithstanding it, one of my most loved and late updates were marked look and feel of generally framework!

What do you dislike?

There are such a large number of revealing gadgets that occasionally I get mistook for reports. Aside from short depiction accessible on each gadget, it would be pleasant there is point by point clarification connect which can indicate best precedents also.

Recommendations to others considering the product

CX Social is very much created online life apparatus. It has number of one of a kind and nitty gritty highlights. Explore it.

Supposition investigation, Agent conduct, Agent time the executives per answer, simplicity of comfort to answer to the clients utilizing canned reactions, computerized writes about various areas, robotized keen labels to comprehend and channel makes reference to, marked look and feel of in general framework.

Clarabridge Engage review by Roberto R.
Roberto R.

"Engagor is of the best social monitoring and analysis tools because of its price / performance "

What do you like best?

It is a nearly perfect tool for evaluating mentions of keywords, not only in a quantitative way, but also qualitative as it permits you to review each one individually. It would be useful, in order to identify trends, and not only search in past events, to add a topic discovery tool based in a cluster engine search. We would analyze more comprehensively and enhance our consulting more proactively.

*Data displayed in a clear way, in order to provide a good functionality rather than only a "good looking" dashboard.

*Great query based segmentation tool that provides a nearly perfect segmentation tool.

* Best price for the massive amount in volume of mentions provided in plans.

What do you dislike?

Engagor is less appropriate for a hashtag analysis, I find that it misses key points like reach and impressions of the hashtags monitored. I miss a bit the alert settings in basic plans using Boolean Queries.

*In order to monitor hashtags, it would be really useful to know about: contributors, reach and impacts made by this hashtag.

*It could add a cluster based search tool for topic discovery.

*Mention sentiment could be a bit more optimized in Spanish language

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great social analytics tool

As an agency, we use Engagor to provide the best support in Social media monitoring and analytics for our clients.

Engagor is key for us to plan our future communications by having a micro-level knowledge of our clients' markets based on topics we create and optimize to gather the most relevant data.

Clarabridge Engage review by Administrator

"Engage has all of the tools, but you have to know how to use them."

What do you like best?

The platform is reliable, it doesn't have a lot of down time. It also enables us to segment and silo different social channels and provide SLAs for each channel based on priority. The ability to create smart filters makes it easy to manage our team and get real values to the engagements we're having across platforms.

What do you dislike?

As with all other softwares, the lack of IG DMs is maddening. Aside from that, the charging per stream is a bit silly in my estimation. If you want to track a hashtag on Instagram, it's silly that using Instagram as a stream isn't enough, and that you then have to dedicate another stream to that single hashtag.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be sure to invest time into learning how to use all facets of the tool.

Efficiently engaging with out customer base across all social platforms.

CX Social review by Nicole R.
Nicole R.

"CX For Social Media Care"

What do you like best?

CX is extremely user friendly. The ease of use after a single walk through speaks to its efficiency. I absolutely love the reporting widgets. so easy to create a quick chart to show me insight on a hot topic that's blowing up on Social media! The internal chat function helps me keep in touch with my team and its too easy to email a business partner in marketing a post they need to see right away. I cannot get enough of this platform!!!

What do you dislike?

Lately there have been some latency issues. No one likes that. However, After subscribing to their Support team alerts, I know about an issue before its actually become a problem for my business.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try. It'll make your workload manageable. You wont regret it!

The smart tags have increased our insight on what conversations members are having with us. This information partnered with our Marketing team helps us realize where we should focus our efforts.

Clarabridge Engage review by Internal Consultant in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad
Internal Consultant in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

"« Parlez-vous français? »"

What do you like best?

Smart filters are great. Our customers are multi lingual and with CX Social, the content is analyzed by the smart filters and dispatched to the right people who speak those languages. Instead of organizing ourselves around social networks, CX Social allows us to organize our social media according to our needs.

What do you dislike?

Small delay between post and availability

Recommendations to others considering the product

Because CX Social gathers all our social media, we are then able to decide how we are going to manage them according to the filters that best suit our company organization<

CX Social has allowed us to gather all our social media channels in different languages into one tool. The smart boxes allow us also to make sure that our social media specialists can have direct access to the content that is most révélant to them. With the smart boxes, we are also able to differentiate intereactions caused by regular posts from those caused by our advertising campaings, giving us an organic perception of the feelings generated by those campaigns.

Clarabridge Engage review by Jordan Laurence D.
Jordan Laurence D.

"So far so good"

What do you like best?

I like how organized the different social media platforms are

What do you dislike?

I dislike how long it takes things to load and that I have to refresh a page just in case I missed something. I also have to log onto Facebook and edit comments from there because Clarabridge doesn't always have ALL the comments/feedback/etc

Recommendations to others considering the product

refresh your page a lot and ALWAYS double check the actual social media platforms. Some things fall through the cracks

The benefit is being able to do it all in one place. Instagram, Twitter, Facebook. It's very time efficient.

Clarabridge Engage review by Lauren K.
Lauren K.

"Great Platform for Response Management"

What do you like best?

I love that ability to sort and tag all social inquiries that come in. If the sales team or customer support team needs to reply, the CM can easily tag the appropriate person. It's so simple to use and great for scheduling posts as well.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes post scheduling fails, which is a bummer. The other thing I dislike is that images still take up character count. The major thing I dislike, though, is that the Engagor app for iPhone doesn't work very well. Sometimes we have to post on the weekends and it would be much easier to have an app than to lug around a laptop. It's easier to use Facebook and Twitter native apps for weekend management of social channels.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely give this a try if you have a large team or multiple parties in different areas that need to respond to social inquiries. The tagging is so helpful and user friendly.

This is great for response management purposes. One of the best features is the ability to route things directly to clients for approval within the program. It saves time with calendars and keeps everything organized and in one place. We have tried many tools, but Engagor has a ton of benefits.

CX Social review by Kristina J.
Kristina J.

"Good tool for monitoring, publishing and analytics for social media"

What do you like best?

Comparable data across multiple accounts; precise social media monitoring, works very well with smart filters, especially to narrow down topics; easy to identify most active accounts, top posts and influencers.

What do you dislike?

-comparable data across different channels (LinkedIn impressions? - twitter potential reach)

-deeper social listening across the web.

-certain data visualizations could be improved;

modulation for social media dash-boarding is not very flexible, and some modules just look plain odd. It is not fit or straight-forward reporting;

Recommendations to others considering the product

it's quite easy to setup and use, but it is not as powerful as some other available tools, for example if you looking for web-monitoring, you'll have to invest in something more suitable . CX social is very good for social media, and it does what it promises.

Social media monitoring and analytics, identifying influencers

Clarabridge Engage review by Katy O.
Katy O.

"This tool saved us!"

What do you like best?

The tagging feature allows you to create very rich data. It is also easy to look at individual performance which allows for better development opportunities.

What do you dislike?

The approval workflow is really the only downside to this platform. There is not enough notification when items are waiting for approval. In addition, users are only notified when their post is rejected (no indication of successful approvals). Some of my name have found this "negative only" feedback discouraging.

CX Social has given my team a set way of working, that makes the transition to working as a member of this team quick and easy!

Clarabridge Engage review by Joe H.
Joe H.

"Great for managing large social media teams"

What do you like best?

The reporting and analytics platform were great with accessing key metrics and making it relate to specific campaigns.

What do you dislike?

While it did have impressive features, I felt it had trouble keeping up with events in real time and had which led to operational issues. The steep price could also make it unsuitable for smaller companies.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely consider this product if you're a larger company. The ease of use and the customer support behind it, helps immensely. However, with the steep price I wouldn't recommend it for smaller startups.

With Insights we have a very wide view of how our engagement metrics are doing. Their customer care is perfect. They're in the other side ready to answer your questions and to solve any problems. They have a very fast improving rate so are practically receiving new features every other day.

Clarabridge Engage review by Jennifer Y.
Jennifer Y.

"CX Social Review"

What do you like best?

I like the ease in which we can use the platform and its ability to accommodate our 300 social pages.

What do you dislike?

The platform can be glitch-y at times and this hinders our ability to help customers quickly and streamline the process.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to set up your account to what works best for you. There are a lot of customization options.

We are able to oversee a large number of pages that was difficult when using other platforms as most do not have the capability to handle over 300 pages.

"Clarabridge"

What do you like best?

I really enjoy the quick view of the overall number information in Clarabridge compared to the previous system used for our company.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I currently dislike about Clarabridge. I currently only have to compare this system to our previously used system and this is working seamlessly better than our previously used.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would strongly suggest taking just a few extra minutes out of the day just to see all the additional information and features that can be done within Clarabridge. I learn a new skill with this program every week!

The response times are in real time, we are able to get real time information to provide efficiency and response times to the overall company to meet all response expectations.

Clarabridge Engage review by Fia E.
Fia E.

"An agent friendly tool"

What do you like best?

Simple enough to use. Smart features such as sentiment scoring and possibility to add internal notes. The customer service team, who you reach via chat, are quick in answering and always very helpful. I appreciate that the tool continues to develop to keep up with an ever-changing market. It's played a vital role in our growth in social media.

What do you dislike?

I miss some features such as being able to answer Facebook and Trustpilot reviews directly in the tool (although we can monitor it), but this is not on CX Social's end but in the forums itself for not providing their API's.

It's helped us to grow and be scalable since it's a simple enough system to teach others. We get a good overview of data and statistics which is useful.

"Insight on CX Social"

What do you like best?

The reports we run at the end of each week to analyze what our customers contact us about and through which site they use the most. Also, the way to create tags is super easy and I love that you can sort them by color.

What do you dislike?

If you type in a tag wrong, it will automatically mark that message with that incorrect tag. If I mean to tag something as home delivery but write "hime delivery" instead, I wish CX Social would have a pop up and ask something like, "do you mean Home Delivery?"

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get the proper training first

With CX Social, we are finally able to see what our customers are reaching out to us about on a weekly, monthly or daily basis with the tagging feature.

Clarabridge Engage review by AlAnoud A.
AlAnoud A.

"Excel with Engagor!"

What do you like best?

What I like the most about Engagor is how simple yet powerful it is at what it does.

What do you dislike?

All of the features we're looking for are available in Engagor, which makes it hard to pinpoint anything to dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

As a current user, I would recommend Engagor to firms big and small that aim towards putting customer service high on their priority list

We have been utilizing Engagor to make our social media presence felt and impactful

Clarabridge Engage review by Sharif S.
Sharif S.

"Flexiblity adds Value"

What do you like best?

Multiple Media Platform functionality is important for our business . remaining flexible means we can adjust strategy as and when required.

What do you dislike?

On the Rare occasion that downtime occurs it can be disruptive.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

ITs a worthy investment. Its flexible approach to requirements make it functional and effecient at interaction and User management.

We tackle all Social Media and other media interactions on a single planform with very good transparency and very little interruptions.

Clarabridge Engage review by Richard H.
Richard H.

"Very Good Social Management Platform with Great Customer Service but Unfortunate Long Load Times "

What do you like best?

The customer service is superb. No matter when I asked or how obscure the question they would reply promptly and work through the issue with me until it was resolved or evident they would need to raise the issue internally. For any issues that weren't directly solved during a help chat, they would always let me know once it had been resolved.

What do you dislike?

The load times for certain views can be quite long up to 10 mins for particularly large data requests and if you try a large enough date range it fails to get the data but this can be worked around by simply using smaller timeframes or smaller groups of accounts and then combining the data yourself and this is made simple with there excellent data export options allowing me to get the data in whatever form I need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are managing only a few accounts, you probably don't need it but for those managing several hundred accounts it's a lifesaver.

It allows us to monitor well over 300 social media accounts from a single window, the level of service we provide would simply not be possible without it or a similar program. But it goes above being just a necessity and provides excellent reporting tools making my job much simpler.

Clarabridge Engage review by Administrator in Telecommunications
Administrator in Telecommunications

"Review of CX Social"

What do you like best?

I like the support offered with CX Social. Noone seems to offer the live chat service like it! The team a quick to pick up queries and its not very often they cant resolve the issue within the live chat. It's also the same team so you start to recognise who you're talking to!

What do you dislike?

I dislike that it cant pull our forum posts in so we can work all our channels in place. It is frustrating that other social media platforms are able to do this so well and yet CS Social still cant even after asked for 18 months.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd reccomend others to look at forum platforms (if any) that work with CX Social.

Everything is in one place and it allows us to tag and track trends etc. It also makes it much much easier to be able to present the information to people outside of the social world as it knows what numbers and stats people around the business would like the see. It's easy to pull together presentations using just CX Social where as in the pas we have had to use multiple platforms.

Clarabridge Engage review by Niels V.
Niels V.

"Monitoring all channels in 1 and answering right away!"

What do you like best?

No matter what channel a client uses, everything is ordered on a chronological way. That way, we can handle all questions/complaints in respect with our SLA. It's super easy to answer from within Clarabridge Engage, and you always have a clear view on the client's history. Great tool!

What do you dislike?

It's a pity that, when you discover an important subject or theme in line with your business, and you add this in the keyword search, you can't get older data from the past.

By using Clarabridge Engage, our Customer Care Service is more efficient, professional and clients are more satisfied, thanks to the quick answers we can deliver.

CX Social review by Dania I.
Dania I.

"CX Social made me a real social media agent "

What do you like best?

i like the interface and all these filters that we can chose

What do you dislike?

the most that bothers me is the delays and the lags that we face sometimes

Recommendations to others considering the product

it would be better for telecom accounts to force the users to handle the interactions one by one in order to make it a queue system.

We solve all customers inquires and concerns as an official telecom page, CX Social made it way easier to deal with the huge number of interactions that we receive on daily basis as it's now easier to look for customers history and made all customers info reachable and not hard to find.

Clarabridge Engage review by Administrator

"Complex Tool to Manage Social"

What do you like best?

I like that you can collate all of your accounts into one and assign certain sentiments to different people. I like the tagging and the auto tagging.

What do you dislike?

I feel like some of the features are not as intuitive as I wish they were. I had a really hard time connecting multiple Facebook accounts where I am an administrator. It could've been on Facebook's end but it took several months to resolve.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend it heartily!

Being able to pull metrics on sentiments - I would like to dig in deeper into those tools. I feel like I am just scratching the surface.

Clarabridge Engage review by User in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad
User in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

"Good application but lacks some Twitter features and functionality"

What do you like best?

I like being able to schedule Tweets and Facebook posts with images. It is also really good for monitoring feedback and comments from customers.

What do you dislike?

It's not able to tag people in images and share video direct from CX Social. It can sometimes be very long-winded to share a post or retweet from others and you also can't directly tag others in Facebook posts which is quite basic functionality and something that is very easy to do directly through Facebook.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think you should check that it is able to do everything you need it to and is better than everything else on the market. It's great for scheduling but it may have better alternatives for posting directly to Twitter or Facebook.

Scheduling social media posts on Twitters and Facebook, tracking feedback and responses or comments and replying to inbox messages from customers.

Clarabridge Engage review by Adam L.
Adam L.

"CX Social "

What do you like best?

The ability to manage multiple accounts, all in one place meaning we have a platform to engage with our guests in real time. The sentiment measurement tool is fantastic and gives deep dive insights into the smallest details of how our guests feel when expressing themselves on social media.

What do you dislike?

As of yet the only issues we have seen is with connection to the platforms, however this very rare and as a customer you are alerted instantly via email and live messaging.

Guest sentiment is key, we are also able to engage with our guests and exceed expectations by spotting trends

Clarabridge Engage review by Adham S.
Adham S.

"its resourceful and good customer engagement platform"

What do you like best?

the use interface, the engagor analytics and the engagements speed, more or less the easy transaction from an account to another. but takes a little bit of time. and the fast replies and easy to know who to reply to.

What do you dislike?

it takes a long time to resolve, keeps loading and it's a little bit laggy. it takes a few seconds up to a minute to load the next conversation that would be really helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please include a light themed user interface for people staring at the screen for too long tend to have more blackness around. it would be wonderful if there was a light theme for it.

faster engagement responses, analytics for reports, engagement rates and reach. the reporting and monitoring is really great and if you could include listening reports that would be even better.

Clarabridge Engage review by Chris H.
Chris H.

"Great When Abundance of Data is Available"

What do you like best?

Takes a very structured approach to unstructured data.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes miscategorizes responses and can be difficult to understand the story behind the data (especially if limited data available); however, this is likely to happen with any text analysis algorithm.

Pulling unstructured data from multiple sources into one for a high-level view of what the customer is saying about us and our products.

Clarabridge Engage review by User

"Top notch engagement with Engagor"

What do you like best?

My favorite bit about Engagor is how tidy it looks, and how it arranges your social fees in a way that is easy to read and tackle accordingly

What do you dislike?

At times of intense traffic, things can slow down a bit, but their support usually takes care of everything promptly.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I'd recommend Engagor to everyone who's looking to jump on the social media customer service bandwagon

One of the biggest problems we managed to solve with Engagor is the inefficiency of social customer service when conducted directly without an intermediary solution to make it all happen in a coordinated manner.

Clarabridge Engage review by Gilles C.
Gilles C.

"A all-in tool perfect to manage your social media interaction"

What do you like best?

The user experience of CX social is probably its best asset. You can create your own dashboard in less than 10 minutes and get an ideal template for your reportings

What do you dislike?

Some data are impossible to export in pdf. For example the whole sent of the managed messages

Recommendations to others considering the product

Think about your final reporting before you begin the set up of the dashboard

We are monitoring the social interactions around a big player of the mobile payment in Belgium. This is very complementary with the traditional offline press review.

Clarabridge Engage review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

"Good, but lots of room for growth"

What do you like best?

Being able to pull in social media data from various sources.

What do you dislike?

I wish the dashboard building was similar to CX studio. it feels like a completely new platform and as far as I am aware, there is no training on how to build them.

Also, it still requires a lot of manual back checking for posts it pulls in. We have a lot of spam posts that follow a pattern of junk junk "-- buy" junk junk junk. It would be nice if we could filter out specific phrases like "--buy" but not "buy" in general.

Right now we are in early stages and are just trying to look at customer feedback of different sectors of the business

Clarabridge Engage review by Karl F.
Karl F.

"Nice, quick and clean"

What do you like best?

Be able to search for customers and posts with ease with the search and filter system

What do you dislike?

The delay in bringing in replies to customers, you can only see your replies in the history, you have to wait before it comes in the main view

Allows us to monitor and track the performance of our agents

Clarabridge Engage review by Internal Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Internal Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"Great platform for comprehensive social listening & 360 view analytics"

What do you like best?

Love how all of my social media channels and engagement can be tracked together, to give the most comprehensive view. Also, love the drill down capabilities (for example, in the sentiment analytics, I can click on negative comments that day to see exactly what people are saying to understand the source of their negativity or frustration. Allows for immediate response to specific issue and mitigating the problem right away.)

What do you dislike?

I honestly have never seen product so well-tuned and developed for social media analytics. The only comments I have in improvements are suggestions for future development. I would like to see some sort of machine learning integrations where I can use 3rd party API's such as crowdflower or scale.io API to enhance the accuracy of various sentiment classifiers.

CX Social helps inform our content marketing strategy, in terms of understanding what gains traction with the community. Social Media is really awesome in that it allows you to test various ideas with the community on a small scale before developing full-blown business model strategies around a domain. For example, when deciding which bussiness services we should develop full-blown campaigns for (eg. cloud-based analytics vs. specific business use cases) you can put up content relating to both of these topics and see what the community seems to get more excited by. Having CX Social is the critical component in being able to measure the engagement and response types of these indivuals, as well as realizing exactly what stage within the customer journey they are in.

Clarabridge Engage review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"Great text analytics"

What do you like best?

Sophisticated and mature product. Clarabridge has been at this for a long time. And..they have continued to evolve the product with valuable new features

What do you dislike?

Requires tons of tuning. Don't expect this to work for you out of the box. Beyond integration, expect to tune the lexicon and natural language processing rules specifically for your business

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be careful to understand how much integration and lexicon tuning will be needed. Start with a small sample set of data and see what clarabride can uncover

We track and map the sentiment and positive and negative conversation volume from customer. There are powerful, easy to use dashboard building tools to quickly and clearly see how customers feel about your company, products and services

Clarabridge Engage review by Administrator in Hospitality
Administrator in Hospitality

"Great in some areas, lacking in others"

What do you like best?

i love being able to monitor every conversation about our organization across the entire internet

What do you dislike?

I feel that the scheduling tool is lacking. i know this is due to API limitations but i find myself scheduling content natively instead of within the tool. Also, i wish the analytics part was more robust. when we want to find the effectiveness of a campaign reach etc, we often are only able to see number of mentions for example which isnt very insightful

Recommendations to others considering the product

We have fully integrated customer care into the tool connecting customers to support from customer care teams. Also, we have integrated area marketing teams to support guests mentions with local knowledge and language expertise

Clarabridge Engage review by Administrator in Retail
Administrator in Retail

"Social Monitoring for your Brand on Steroids!"

What do you like best?

The best part of Engagor is the advanced analytics and in-depth reporting they offer your brand. Think Google Analytics Premium for your Social Media Activities and brand mentions.

Another great part of Engagor is the ability to micromanage the read and write access across your team. For reporting purposes they have a built in dashboard that reports upon summary actions for your team. For example you can see how many responses have been made on average per user.

What do you dislike?

It is a bit pricey but this tool may be more appropriate for mid to larger sized businesses that have dedicated staff members monitoring their social marketing efforts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Engagor can be pricey for some companies that do not have dedicated personal to manage social marketing campaigns and customer support issues that may arise. I would suggest an alternative and more price appropriate alternative such as social sprout or hootsuite.

For companies that perform a lot of their customer service on social media , being alerted immediately and in a timely fashion can make or break a customer's expectations and experience with your company so it serves a vital part of that function.

Clarabridge Engage review by Administrator in Hospitality
Administrator in Hospitality

"Excellent customer service and reliable tool"

What do you like best?

I enjoy the ease of use of the platform. I find managing the inbox a pleasant experience in the sense that I can rapidly assess mentions, tag them appropriately, etc. The support service is always excellent as well.

What do you dislike?

Limited in the publishing feature. For ex: you cannot @ tag when posting in Twitter. For this reason, we are sometimes obliged to post natively instead of within CX (which is a shame, especially since we use CX for reporting).

We can efficiently manage the immense amount of mentions coming in for our various brands. We have furthermore been able to onboard our areas onto the platform by using the smart folders (they provide local knowledge).

Clarabridge Engage review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Handy Software but in need of user experience improvements"

What do you like best?

Customer service is much better than closest competitors. We use similar software and often get no response when contacting them to solve an issue. CX Social, on the other hand, has brilliant customer service that is always very responsive and able to solve any issues that we may be having.

Ability to manage social media accounts for many different clients in one place. We often send out posts across several different social media platforms for clients and CX social makes it incredibly easy to manage this process.

What do you dislike?

Inconsistencies when posting to multiple social media accounts - many times a post scheduled to go out on multiple social media accounts/pages does not post to all pages for no apparent reason.

Software often unlinks social media accounts for no reason which is frustrating as our social media response team are then unable to respond to posts, messages and reactions for an undetermined period whilst the software is re-linked. There have been instances of accounts being unlinked and not being able to be relinked for over 24 hours which has proved to be a huge problem for us in the past.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Stick to Sprout Social for a better user experience, or use CX Social for a great customer service experience.

Multiple social media account management for a large range of clients, whether this is managing, responding, posting or monitoring.

Largescale posts to multiple social media accounts. We use this software to push out similar content to sometimes 100+ social media accounts in one go for some particular clients.

Clarabridge Engage review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Excellent Social Media Management Tool"

What do you like best?

The ability to see feeds of all our social media accounts makes replying on a larger scale so much easier. Their customer service team is fantastic, any queries we have had have been answered very quickly and efficiently. CX Social also provides a smart filter which will mark up 'negative' comments so that you know which need addressing (if you do not address all comments). The reporting tool is extremely useful, too.

What do you dislike?

One thing we have noticed is that CX Social starts to struggle when a high number of messages are incoming from multiple sources/platforms.

Instead of having to login via multiple accounts and on multiple platforms (e.g. desktop, tablet) we have the ability to access these all in the same place. It has definitely posted a positive impact with our business as it saves so much time, while having all the professional features that you would require. Having the access to a reporting tool within the platform makes it so much easier to gather the data as we do not have to do this manually anymore. A lot of reporting tools we have used in other areas of business produce un-actionable, automated looking reports but CX Social provides the complete opposite of that.

Clarabridge Engage review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Integration at Its Best"

What do you like best?

The tool is great for agencies that offer their clients the full social media service - from community management, listening, and analytics. The smart tags, automation and the high variety of widgets allow us to efficiently tackle community management, as well as, come back to the client with a depth of insights about how their consumers talk to them both on and off their owned social channels.

What do you dislike?

Bugs every now and then, but nothing so serious that a live chat with the customer service reps can;t fix in a jiffy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Best for agencies that offer their client strategy, community management, and analytics as the tool is just best when you access all points.

Social Listening & the analytics that come up with. I can go to my client and tell them that 70% of this month's online of consumers talk about product X. 64% of community received are about pricing.

CX Social review by Tom S.
Tom S.

"Not recommended to use"

What do you like best?

Plug and play installation.

browser based

What do you dislike?

Very bad and not flexible customer support.

Main goal is apparently selling the platform and not working with the customers together to find solutions on the long term.

UX is not great

Would not recommend to choose for this platform.

Make sure to read the contract well

We use(d) CX Social for social listening / Monitoring across Europe and switching now to a different platform.

Clarabridge Engage review by Lieselot V.
Lieselot V.

"A complex tool with a good support service"

What do you like best?

I really like that you can chat and instantly ask your questions to one of the CX Social employees

What do you dislike?

I'm not a 100% convinced about the reporting possibilities in the tool. They work a lot with 'workarounds'. F.e. when you want figures for inside and outside business hours.

Also when customers add a comment to a comment on facebook, it is difficult to see in the tool and sometimes you get double answers on the same question because of this.

The benefits are that I am convinced that you can do a lot with the tool, but it is a complex tool to work with if you don't use it regularly.

Clarabridge Engage review by Christie P.
Christie P.

"A sterling review"

What do you like best?

User friendly system with many reporting features and widgets that make it easy to create impactful reports. The customer support on the live chat is fantastic - those guys know what they are talking about and are always fast to respond!

What do you dislike?

I don't like that you can create paid social adverts off the platform and that some organic formats are not supported.

Too many to name. We have found the most value in the fact that we can report to our business stakeholders and make them aware of the impact that the organisation is having on social as well as making hem aware of the online presence of our company.

Clarabridge Engage review by Tibor N.
Tibor N.

"Happy as it is"

What do you like best?

The ease of use of this software and the intuitive, nice GUI

What do you dislike?

Missing Google+ integration in the publishing tool

Recommendations to others considering the product

I can fully recommend the use of CX Social (formally known as Engagor). It helps to understand the metrics you get out of the monitoring and shows you how effectively your social media activities are.

Listening and engaging with existing customers, potential customers and our reseller worldwide

Clarabridge Engage review by Christopher H.
Christopher H.

"Efficiency "

What do you like best?

The lock-in option for posts creates efficiencies in the team as the posts come up one by one.

What do you dislike?

Canned responses aren't as intuitive as they could be. We'd prefer more folders for each of our brands.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely back up your response matrix to prevent starting from scratch!

Our response time has gone down substantially. Pre-Clarabridge, we were at a little over 2 hours. Now by the end of the week, we are close to real-time.

Clarabridge Engage review by Administrator in Supermarkets
Administrator in Supermarkets

"One of the most complete tools on the market"

What do you like best?

Intuitive to handle social media mentions. Tagging possibilities. View of the data in the reporting dashboard.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes less intuitive to find a solution. The tool is complex, for people who aren't really an expert. There are always features/possibilities that are lost in the shuffle. Really a pity for such an expensive tool.

We have a better view on what's happening on our own pages and the competiton. we can organise our Social Customer service better.

Clarabridge Engage review by Carlos M.
Carlos M.

"Best Social Media Tool for Customer Experience"

What do you like best?

I would say that the easy way to configure and handle all customer interactions. Many solutions can capture and response, but CX Social allow to adapt the tool to your company in a simple way

What do you dislike?

We experienced some delay in receiving messages from the social networks into the system

Improve Customer Experience, Improve operational efficiency of social customer service, Innovate through Voice of the Customer

Learn more about Clarabridge Engage

Clarabridge Engage Videos

Learning about Clarabridge Engage?

* We monitor all Clarabridge Engage reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.