Clara

4.0

Building the simplest interface to getting work done; an intelligence that reliably understands your intent and acts on your behalf.

Work for Clara?

Learning about Clara?

Clara Reviews

Ask Clara a Question
Showing 1 Clara review
Clara review by User

"Does everything you need it to"

What do you like best?

I love the consistency of follow up it provides on my behalf to my clients. It indirectly serves as a reminder to me as well!

What do you dislike?

I wish we had the option of changing the "Clara" name, just in case our clients are familiar with the Clara software. We don't want them thinking they're not being handled by a human!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Especially phenomenal for the start-up. Clara is the employee that doesn't require benefits, salary or prodding!

By constantly searching for new leads and working with returning and new clients all the time, it's super easy to neglect certain clients that require a bit of chasing. Clara really helps with that.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Clara

What Online Appointment Scheduling solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of Clara for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Doodle Logo
Doodle
(1,804)
Doodle simplifies scheduling The scheduling tool you'll actually use. Find a date for a meeting 2x faster
Calendly Logo
Calendly
Simple, beautiful scheduling. Say goodbye to phone and email tag for finding the perfect time
Acuity Scheduling Logo
Acuity Scheduling
4.7
Acuity Scheduling lets businesses easily book and manage appointments online.
YouCanBook.me Logo
YouCanBook.me
YouCanBook.me is booking software that integrates with your Google Calendar. Get a personalized scheduling page so your customers can book you online.
SimplyBook.me Logo
SimplyBook.me
Booking system for dentists, medical services, hair & beauty salons, repair services, event planners, rental agencies, educational services, government agencies, school counsellors and more
TimeTap Logo
TimeTap
TimeTap Online Scheduling is a simple & effective tool for the multifaceted and over-stressed life of service providers & appointment based businesses.
SuperSaaS Appointment Scheduling Logo
SuperSaaS Appointment Scheduling
SuperSaaS Appointment Scheduling wide range of features offers you the ultimate in flexibility. You can tweak every part of the system to create a booking process that perfectly fits your requirements, while keeping the system quick and easy to use.
Pike13 Logo
Pike13
3.7
Mobile business management software that adapts to your business.
TimeTrade Logo
TimeTrade
4.0
Online Appointment Scheduling made quick, easy & powerful. Integrates to calendars and sales / marketing apps.
Chili Piper Logo
Chili Piper
Chili Piper makes scheduling meetings with your prospects and customers simple. Integrate Chili Piper with your web forms to book meetings or start live phone calls immediately after someone fills out a form on your site. Our software also routes leads and customers to the right reps in real time based on rules you control.

Learning about Clara?

* We monitor all Clara reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.