cite4me.org Reviews & Product Details

cite4me.org Overview

What is cite4me.org?

Cite4me.org is a free research and reference tool designed to help users cite sources, check content for plagiarism, format and keep papers in one place.

cite4me.org Details

cite4me
2016
New York, NY
@Cite4meorg
180 Twitter followers
Answer a few questions to help the cite4me.org community
Have you used cite4me.org before?

cite4me.org Reviews

Showing 11 cite4me.org reviews
Already have cite4me.org?
Gospel Singer, Christian Fitness Professional and Christian Advocate to spread Christian Thought.
UR
What do you like best?

It makes the tedious task of typing an entire reference easy. It gives you the citation once you choose one of the in built formats. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Citations need editing and checking once they are produced. Unwanted symbols appear on symptoms sometimes. There are no plugins for word. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great for quick single citations say for example you receive a document and you don't have access to the reference manager for that software but you need to edit and add citations, CIte4me could be very useful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Saving time with quick citing. Plagiarism check is the cheapest known. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Creator
Design
What do you like best?

I love all the free options available on the website. How amazing is it that you can create an account and save everything you've needed to cite. Wish I had this tool when I was in college! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. This is a beautiful, streamlined tool. Thank you so much for creating it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

No recommendations. Thank you so much for taking the time to create this tool, and to offer it for free is the cherry on top. Thank you! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Definitely saves time and effort when working on projects to cite information and check for plagiarism. Excellent safeguard. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder / Photographer / Photo Editor
What do you like best?

I like the features that cite4me.org contains, allowing me to properly cite my papers as well as do extensive plagiarism checks to make sure I am not crossing any lines that would get me in trouble. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the hidden charges they try and sneak in, as well as the malfunctioning site, which often makes logging in impossible. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would see if there are other options with more functional sites, otherwise this does a good job of doing what it is meant for. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Cite4Me.Org has allowed me to properly cite my work in order to properly substantiate my journalism and blogging, allowing me to be more effective in delivering information. It also allows me to avoid the legal risks with not properly citing works that are quoted. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

PhD candidate at URI
What do you like best?

The website is designed in a way that you just plug in the address of the research paper you would like to have the citation generate for, and it does the rest for you. Besides that ,cite4me also provides a variety of services such as paper similarities score. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The services they provide are very easy to use but it sometimes it does not collect the information of the paper to be cited automatically. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Highly recommended for those writing scientific papers Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Generating list of references when writing scientific papers Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Content Creator
What do you like best?

Working from home in the content marketing industry, I write articles and blogs online and rely on external reference links. In more high-level projects, correctly referencing sources is critical since clients do not have to purchase completed work if it is incorrect in any way. Cite4me allow me to reference everything in one stop and has the option for hiring an editior. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I really dislike is the lack of a "create account with Google/Facebook/LinkedIn" right off the bat. With 10+ tabs open at a time, I'm a member of so many online tools and do not want to remember separate logins. Or create any new logins ever again. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am providing accurately research and sited blogs, articles, website content to numerous clients working across industries. Most importantly, I've seen a significant reduction in the time it takes to fully edit references correctly which allows me to have more time to actually write. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UE
What do you like best?

There are many other citation websites you can use, but this is one of the few (and perhaps) only one that is useful for a law school student. It is also easy to use and has a nice interface. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are issues with the Texas citations, so anyone who has the misfortune of citing Texas law will need to actually have a Greenbook. Generally, this tool is a great starting point but you have to make sure to have a Bluebook nearby. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think that this is a great citing point for Bluebooking, but you may still need to use a Greenbook or Bluebook if there is a particularly tricky citation and for citation signals. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This is very helpful when writing law school papers, and it has been very useful to quickly complete citations for an academic journal. The citations are generally correct, and this makes cite4me.org a better citation tool than "competitors" like LexisNexis or Westlaw's citation tools. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Photoshop pretty great application
What do you like best?

I really like how easy it was to use! Also there are different amounts of citation styles are all really useful. I think it is a pretty easy use platform, which is great! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I personally think having to need to sign up with email is kind of annoying, also, a lot of people would go to another site if sign ups are needed Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I used it for research and essay purposes. The benefits are just the citation accuracy! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UE
What do you like best?

Incredibly useful, so easy to use, complete lifesaver. I use this for every single paper that I have ever written in high school and college. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, I don't have anything that I dislike about this. It's hard to complain about a service that will literally write your whole bibliography for you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely use it! Efficient, works well, and provides such a useful service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I've been able to save so much time on my college and high school papers by writing my bibliography through this website, rather than learning how to cite Chicago style for a single paper and then slowly working my way through the whole list of sources. This makes it clean, efficient, and accurate - I don't ever have to worry about mistakes in punctuation or indentation or anything else. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

what i like best about this software is its ability to cite in the various formats, along with picking up obscure authors and dates. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

what i dislike about this is that there is sometimes non recognition during certain inputs but it can easily be solved in the back-end Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

i am trying to solve in terms of researching and analysis, and I have realized that it is better than many well known citing apps, and I would recommend of getting the name out there more. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Policy Fellow
Public Policy
What do you like best?

I think that it is user friendly, the plagiarism checker is helpful and I appreciate the online help desk Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I just don't think it is as professional as some of the other companies that have been in the industry for a while Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

More helpful in the academic space than in the business space Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

providing accurate citations for clients and reports Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.