Cisco Webex Meetings

Cisco Webex Meetings

(6,180)

Cisco Webex Meetings is how Fortune 500 get 110% from their teams. The new Webex Meetings redesign gives you modern, video-first meetings that are more intuitive and productive. Millions rely on Cisco Webex to work smarter, connect across boundaries, and drive innovative ideas forward. When you want a secure, flexible, seamless, and intelligent collaboration solution, you choose Cisco.

Work for Cisco Webex Meetings?

Learning about Cisco Webex Meetings?

Cisco Webex Meetings Reviews

Ask Cisco Webex Meetings a Question
Gasia B.

"WebEx is a great way to communicate with team members, regardless of your location"

What do you like best?

I like how you can setup a webex on the fly and share your screen to communicate your ideas to someone on the phone rather than trying to explain it without visuals. I also like how we are able to setup meetings with our collaborators in other states to have important discussions and share our screen to visually express our thoughts and ideas.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the audio is not clear or if a lot of people are on the webex, then the audio becomes muffled so everyone except the speaker needs to mute their microphone. I also notice how sometimes the webex sharing feature may not work as well for some people as others, so we have some delays in starting meetings at times when this issue occurs.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend you use the option to have webex call you as that keeps the audio fresh. Also, recommend you make the screen that you see the person sharing as big as possible to be able to view it better. I have used this webex for a long duration period and it is very reliable so I would recommend it for long term usage as well.

I have found that I do not need to leave my home or office to be able to actively participate in communicating with my team members. In the past, if I wasn't physically at the meeting, I was unable to engage. Now, by using webex, I can fully participate in the meeting, wherever I am. Also, this way, we can communicate with team members who we collaborate with inn other states.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Cisco Webex Meetings
Showing 6,181 Cisco Webex Meetings reviews
CM
Consultant in Management Consulting
CR
Consultant in Research

What Video Conferencing solution do you use?

Lawrence S.

"I've used Webex Meeting for hosting large group trainings for nearly 2 years now; like it a lot"

What do you like best?

The invitation process is very helpful. I use it in concert with our corporate internal comms solution (Poppulo)'s invitation process and it seems to work fairly well. I also love the way Webex gives recordings of the presentations so quickly afterward, which I upload to Vimeo for sharing. And the analytic detail about who is attending, how long, etc., is also very helpful.

What do you dislike?

In the meetings, I wish I had a way to prevent people from unmuting themselves (usually unintentionally) and disrupting the meeting. I have one staff member this is basically their job, to ride herd over the unruly unmuters. There is also a lot of demand by our presenters to be able to present animations or video, but our Webex license does not support this. Complex Powerpoints have a tendency to cause problems, I always have to convert those presentations to PDF.

I host global leader training meetings twice each month with anywhere from 50 to 300 people per call. Webex is a great and relatively easy way to profile presentations by subject matter experts then interview them and host a Q&A time with the participants who submit questions by chat. I select questions and then acknowledge them and ask them to unmute and ask their question, or I ask it for them. Webex has given us consistently good service and quality, and great analytics.

LOKESHWARAN R.

"A great way connect to meetings."

What do you like best?

Cisco webex meetings provides one of the best way to connect to meetings. I had a great experience of using cisco webex. In my office most of the workers use cisco webex to connect to meetings across various countries. It provides a smooth access over all over countries irrespective of the location. And they also provide a webapp as well as web extension which makes meetings to happen easier than ever.

What do you dislike?

There are no dislikes till now. They have provided both the ways to connect which was a best option ever. But on my opinion extension plays its role well than webapp. Webapp seems to be slower at times.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Cisco webex meeting provides a great way of attending meetings. When you start using it you will be fascinated by all those options and start regretting the current one which you are using. I would say this provides a great experience than ever. The both webex app and extension both does its job in a great way. You can connect to meetings irrespective of locations. You can share your screen it does everything in a single pack. The cost is also less, I would recommend each and everyone to go for it. So that you will a chance to experiencing new way of attending meetings.

It used to take long time to connect to meetings earlier. Where we need to move to conference rooms. But now with this we were able to connect irrespective of locations.

DILEEP P.

"Cisco Webex Meeting Review by Dileep"

What do you like best?

I like Cisco Webex meeting is because it is very easy to schedule a meeting and communicate with group of peoples. Even you can grant access of your system to another attendee in the meeting and video and audio quality is also good for the meeting.

What do you dislike?

I dislike only one point about the Cisco Webex meeting is when you give the access of your system to other person in the meeting and if he accessing your system that time some part of the screen will become hanged or not accessible.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I extremely recommended webex to my friends and colleges where they need to communicate with the number of peoples from different locations over remotely.

here we can easily schedule a meeting and communicate with the peoples

when i was working on one of the US project that time i need to communicate with them that time i was using webex only for the communication and we are 5-6 peoples from different different locations were easily able to communicate via Cico Webex.

It is very easy to use.

SAURABH D.

"Webex is one place for all type of communication"

What do you like best?

It has smooth UI, with best feature that any communication app can provide.

It has content sharing option where you can manage the content which you can share over other people

Webex meeting can be connected over phone which is a great way to connect on the go and can see the screen which other people are sharing.

Webex mobile has feauture of automatic mute which is most suitable for me in using while i am outside

It is most reliable and secure software as it is managed by cisco

What do you dislike?

Webex requires high internet connectivity otherwise it disconnects the network without any notice.Webbex should introduce light feature which we can use on slow network as well.

It is premiuim sooftware so it is limited to business use and i can not use it for personal communication

I am able to connect with people who are in different geographical location . It helps me checking the attendes and connect individually and publicly over chat in webex which helps in interacting effectively without disturbing other people

fatima s.

"With Cisco i connect Anyone,Anywhere at Anytime!"

What do you like best?

Starting a day with cisco webex meeting to take a call from onsite team members from anywhere.The connection of call is easy

is a very advantageous as many people can join using meeting location.The Presentation can be seen from anywhere at anytime

and thus it solve a hell lot of issues and eliminates miscommunication from assumptions. Cisco Webex is a great platform for

training purposes and help to learn and share ideas globally.The use of Cisco conferencing has solved many daily problems and

i love being a Cisco webex meeting user!!

What do you dislike?

There is not much of a cons apart some issue i face while recording a video as the process is not simple yet its not much

of a concern.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would like to invite people to start using cisco webex meeting as professionally this software is a very useful thing on a daily purpose.

1.Communication and Presentation anytime Anywhere

2.Platform for Training and sharing Ideas/Knowledge with screen sharing.

3.Record the meeting for later helps to evaluate and low risk of errors.

4.Easy to Access for a group of mass people.

Jamal C.

"Webex is better than ever."

What do you like best?

Webex has provided an easy to use tool to share during presentations and linking my conference calls. What I really enjoy is the speed at which you can connect now. In the past it seemed as though it was taking longer than expected in order to connect to your meeting.

- Speed has increased

- Using the web launch feature for my meeting room has been beneficial when I need to do a quick screen share or see someone else's screen.

What do you dislike?

My only complaint is that the record function is behind a security feature for my organization. I would assume if we are given access to webex to share our screen then we should be able to record. Needed management approval for this.

I run global meetings after every release. It has helped me share our changes with the worldwide platform with clarity. I have never had an issue with latency or conference call audio quality.

Carlos C.

"Communicates with my clients in high definition video interviews"

What do you like best?

I like Cisco Webex for its features that allow me to organize group meetings and work with colleagues and present projects to work coordinated, offers a very friendly interface with the view and very interesting collaboration features, I like it because it allows me to share screen with my partners to get any comments or input on my work and to provide technical assistance to some customers.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the image fails in the middle of a meeting, at other times I have suffered loss of signal and fall of calls.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a great software that offers a 1 month free trial allowing access to advanced communication features.

Cisco Webex Meetings is a software that I have been using for a few years that communicates with my clients in high definition video interviews, this allows me to better explain my points and present a work schedule and dates for the first results, also talks about project financing and other important issues for development.

Lindsey C.

"Webex for online training"

What do you like best?

Most of my work is based on giving online training to our clients on how to use our database system. Webex is one of the most convenient platforms that allows me to connect with my clients easily. The video and screen sharing are both perfect. I love the I never get any connectivity issues at all. Transferring data and documents is fast and simple.

What do you dislike?

I don't believe that I have any problems with Cisco Webex.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Cisco Webex is a reliable platform that can be used for video conferences or webinars. I do recommend it for people who are giving a lot of training or tutoring online. This platform is easy and has a good video quality. Transferring files and sharing screens are simple and doesn't require any previous experience or background.

Webex helps me to get in touch with all our new/ currently existing clients who needs training on how to use our database products. Webex is very convenient for all of our online meetings and training sessions.

Darien M.

"It greatly improves communication in my company"

What do you like best?

I like Cisco Webex Meetings because it greatly improves communication in my company allowing a better and more fluid collaboration and teamwork even with remote employees or other offices, allows me to have regular interviews with potential customers allowing me to make a good presentation and influence their decision.

What do you dislike?

I've had some interference problems and poor image quality in video calls, these problems do not persist for long and do not repeat often either.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend it because it is a software easy to use, dynamic and with very important features in the communication of my company.

Cisco Webex Meetings is a good communication software that makes more efficient communication within my company because it offers a very good service with features that help us work better informed and coordinated, offers HD video meetings with good sound and the ability to provide images and documents, make a better presentation of projects and deliver reports to my superiors.

Pedro M.

"Cisco WebEx optimizes our online conference management very well "

What do you like best?

A great pro for Cisco WebEx is that not all users require the creation of an account to be able to connect to video conferences. Actually, it is enough to just share the link of the meeting with which you are going to work so that the rest can access it. This system saves a lot of time, and is more convenient than those used by other cloud-based collaboration services.

What do you dislike?

Cisco WebEx is supposed to store all meeting information, but often the files that are shared live during meetings tend to disappear after some time. The shared screen feature makes it difficult to work with a small screen selection. Sometimes the image of the conferences freezes, but the audio continues to run.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Cisco WebEx is a platform of great quality for the organization of videoconferences, and for the realization of streaming of them. This software is highly effective and reliable, and is recommended above all for work teams with a large number of members, taking into account that the number of people who can enter the meetings is very high.

Not only has it been easier to organize our meetings, but now the members of our business can access it more accurately. It has a good system of reminders simple to configure, which sends notifications to all employees moments before a meeting. Its stable deployment in all kinds of devices has been a great help, since many of the members that attend the meetings have low-end equipment, and still can connect without problems.

Kushal S.

"Cisco WebEx: Connect Anywhere Anytime!"

What do you like best?

As an IT company Employee, Cisco webex makes life easier, We can connect with people anywhere anytime, without any geographical differences, The video calling feature and the screen sharing feature helps the people to control and share their screen people not in same physical location, the use of WebEx is easy, also one of the features which I like the most is Screen Recording feature, so if some team member is not present they can anytime see the recordings, the problem solving and meetings can be carried out easily and efficiently. Mobile calling feature is also available so there is no need for desktops all the time.

What do you dislike?

For beginners, the use of WebEx can be tricky, the buttons could be more informative, also the account has to be created for using webex, While we are connected to the meetings on video, the pop-up sows up where hide option could be added, because when someone controls the screen it could become a problem. Rest WebEx makes life easy!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend Cisco WebEx to all the organizations who have their offices in different organizations, as a personal user of WebEx and support service provider I would recommend Web Ex, as it solves all or most of the problems, It feels connected, meetings are carried out smoothly, even Webex provides option for mobile contacting, so we can connect without the desktop too.

In IT companies we work on Projects which require continuous feedbacks and testing from the customers, and its only possible to connect to the Customers on video calling where screen can be shared, so use of Web Ex helps, Also providing the Support for customers becomes easy, by sharing the screen and asking control from the user, Cisco Web Ex helps us to connect to such customers. When someone in the organizations for Knowledge Transfers sessions or Other organisation discussions and conferences, Web Ex is used.

Fabiana M.

" 1304/5000 Cisco WebEx is the best way to conduct meetings. "

What do you like best?

Conducting web conferences with the work team in a fast and rewarding way impels us to continue using Cisco Webex, we like to be able to make video calls from anywhere, start without scheduling the appointment previously or already being scheduled.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the audio does not work perfectly from the PC, I noticed that often this is not perfect, however if I do it from a mobile device, such as from a tablet or phone this is usually much sharper, I would like the support team of Cisco Webex gave you a quick solution to this problem, which is not of greater degree but it frequently affects and becomes tedious.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Cisco Webex recommendation 100%, as it is undoubtedly the best on the market with different features of video calls or simply audio calls. This software is suitable for whatever the size of your company and team.

We like how it has expanded our ways of meeting a problem or idea to which to give a solution, with Cisco Webex we save time in each meeting by inviting participants by e-mail with all the required information plus the access code to the video call , we can connect from any device to the platform.

Maria H.

"communicate with your team anywhere"

What do you like best?

I love the way it allows you to speed up meetings with your team especially because our team is distributed and usually work remotely when making web designs. It has a very simple interface, you log in and in a few clicks you can start your conference and invite your team or your clients. It also has a very good mobile application that helps much more to be communicated. It's great the way you can request files among your collaborators while we're in conference.

What do you dislike?

I think there are a couple of aspects that can improve the first and most important is the consumption of bandwidth, has a high consumption especially when you're using audio and video, when one is remotely and the second is that occasionally you hear a small noise in the audio, is solved by reloading the page.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For all those companies that are looking for a solution to hold conferences and share files with their team or with clients, cisco webex is an excellent option and very powerful to communicate.

Mainly we use it to communicate internally, cisco webex allows us to hold meetings from different places such as the office or home, that has given us a lot of flexibility to our team because we can have follow-up meetings from different parts, also helped us greatly with our customers, because we can meet without taking up much time and being very efficient meetings.

Malika V.

"User friendly medium of communication "

What do you like best?

WebEx is very user friendly and easily accessible. The application makes communication easy, especially when our company is global and we have clients all over that need to be within immediate reach. Sharing desktops is easily accessible, which primarily aids in sharing documents or images with ease. In addition to desktop sharing, another advantage to webex is the ability to hand over access to your keyboard and mouse. I have had to use webex to solve technical difficulties with our overseas technical support team. And one of the first things the technical support help asked me was to release hold over my mouse and keyboard so that he can solve the issue much faster.

What do you dislike?

Network/servers can be a hassle sometimes. Connectivity issues occur frequently, but it could be due to a network issue on our company's end.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

get it! you won't regret it

Distance issues are easily solved with webex as we have global clients and webex makes the distance negligible

Jean Paul W.

"A professional and collaborative software"

What do you like best?

I like it because it is a professional and collaborative software, it helps me to always be in contact and to request and receive documents in which to work from any sector of the company, it is easy to use and helps a lot to maintain a good communication and collaboration.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the iOS app, the design is obsolete and has performance flaws.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I like the service it provides, I think it is a very good option to communicate efficiently.

We use Cisco Webex Meetings because it keeps me connected with my entire company, it is difficult to follow everything that happens and that's why I need to be aware and always communicated with heads of each sector and know what projects they are carrying out, is a professional and collaborative software that allows you to share files and data instantly, video calls with excellent image and sound.

Sarah H.

"Glitches 1/4 of the Time; Fine When it Works"

What do you like best?

Seamless integration into WebEx teams, with Cisco equipment (as expected)

What do you dislike?

Potential for multiple log ins + feedback

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you don't plan to integrate WebEx teams, perhaps look somewhere else.

Meetings solutions are a dime a dozen. The fact that GoToMeeting ran a national ad campaign recently points to the ubiquity of solutions like it.

My initial perception walking into my current company was that WebEx is an old-school company. The integration with WebEx teams and Cisco equipment exceeded my expectations, however. I've yet to have a problem in a meeting room where we have cameras, integrated microphones, etc.

On to the bad. About a quarter of the time, I cannot log into WebEx Meetings. While this is less than desirable at face value, this also means that I'm unable to schedule a meeting (as the Outlook plugin automatically generates a unique link within the meeting invite). Sure, I can use my personal room, but I very much prefer the one-click functionality.

If you're left logged out, you can fortunately use WebEx teams to start your meeting...if you have the product. If not, you're left clicking through via Outlook, downloading the WebEx installer for the billionth time or running in-browser (which begs the question why you're not able to do so in the first place).

As for the screen sharing feature, it's pretty intuitive and I have no complaints. It's shocking that the issues I have with WebEx are technical rather than functional, but my coworkers and I resigned to the fact that logging you out is something that WebEx just does.

Bhavya S.

"Great way to do web conference : Cisco Webex"

What do you like best?

I have used many online video conferencing tool and I personally find Cisco Webex best. It does deliver the best audio and video without any delay or noise which is a very basic thing but most important as well.

Cisco webex is a complete software with every necessary features that are needed for video conferencing tool. Cisco is quiet easy to use and it's user interface is also clean and simple which is something I like a lot.

The best thing I like about Webex is it's mobile application which does provide great quality video without any delay.

What do you dislike?

Cisco Webex Meetings's in-browser application is quiet resource heavy and they should try to optimize the bandwidth usage in future. Other than that I find Cisco Webex a perfect solution.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Cisco Webex is a premium tool with many decent features at a great price. So if you do video conferencing often I would highly recommend you to give it a try !

Being a project manager I often need to do video conferencing with our clients and stakeholders and I use Cisco Webex Meetings for that. Cisco Webex does give a delay-free call experience. Also the screen control access is the feature that comes very helpful while troubleshooting in customer environment.

Marlon D.

"Team meeting and video conference with just a few clicks."

What do you like best?

The voice and video quality are really good, there is no jitter and barely any pixelation in video. Setting up a conference is very easy and simple as there are multiple ways to share the invitations and join the meeting room. The user interface and menu are easy to navigate. Its integration with e-mail clients, Outlook in my case, for sharing invitations and scheduling meetings in the calendar is quite convenient.

What do you dislike?

The file sharing fails from time to time. Also, when a user is joining form the Web application, he or she may share the screen but youcannot request control of the screen. The new user interface puts meeting control buttons at the bottom of the screen, where they interfere with the visibility and control of the screen, and those buttons cannot be moved.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is very usefu for trainings, conference and video calls, and very good for remote desktop support. File sharing could be better but in my personal experience, it is not a big deal as I barely use that feature.

Whenever I need to provide remote desktop support for my clients, it is very easy to see and contol the remote screen. It is also very useful for training sessions, as they often involve people form multiple geographical locations.

Fabrício Botelho B.

"The best program for meetings and remote access"

What do you like best?

Cisco Webex is very easy to use, hold meetings with your co-workers and clients.

Cisco Webex is very fast, no need to install any software on Pc or Laptop just a plugin for your browser. It also works on mobile devices. Allow record sessions and meetings in a small file.

What do you dislike?

Ele consome muita largura de banda, mas é resolvido quando você para outros softwares para que a qualidade da chamada fique boa.

Às vezes, quando há muitos usuários conectados a uma reunião, a qualidade do áudio fica baixa e muito baixa.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Cisco Webex is very fast and convenient to use. Works with mobile devices and is compatible with various VoIP devices

With Cisco Webex we can schedule meetings without commuting between the company unit. The meeting room created by Webex is clean and works great, plus allows remote support and sharing of your own screen, helping in presentations

Ashley M.

"It lowers communication costs and improves collaboration"

What do you like best?

I like Cisco Webex very much because it lowers communication costs and improves collaboration between employees, we can meet miles away even from the mobile phone, it allows us to share files, share screens and chat between partners, it is also very useful to coordinate my employees.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found things I don't like in this software, I think it offers an excellent service.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is an excellent option to improve the internal communication of a company, it offers a competitive price and professional features.

Cisco Webex Meetings is a very interesting software, with a stable network and quality voip services, has improved the interaction between our team and the executives of the company, has an excellent breadth because we can organize meetings with a good number of employees and make trainings or ebinars to attract more customers interested in investing in a growing digital market and highly lucrative.

Alejandra P.

"Cisco webex brings excellent features for team collaboration"

What do you like best?

We are very satisfied with the integration between cisco webex and active directory platforms. Its integration with Microsoft outlook has also turned out to be excellent, and allows us to import material to the videoconferences more comfortably. We really like your system based on the use of "business link", since it is practical to receive conference or client calls. We like to record conference training meetings.

What do you dislike?

The process of adhering to a file (in case you want to review them after the call) is a bit slow, and can break the audio and video quality of the meeting. We do not like the peculiar nature of audio sometimes, and the tool that links video calls between users and their web sessions is surprisingly weak. The integrated audio, and the audio of the videoconferences are often not linked, and there is a big gap between them.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Cisco webex is an excellent collaboration platform. It has many useful functions to schedule meetings online, and to stream meetings. Also, it's a good one to play previously recorded meetings.

Cisco webex has helped us greatly to improve our use of shared screens and chat simultaneously. It is very easy to share files in the middle of the chat, and the annotation board is very practical, and its integration with the outlook platform is excellent for creating meetings from messages.

Mirna G.

"Connects the entire company"

What do you like best?

Cisco Webex Meetings is a software that I like because it connects the entire company through a stable and reliable network, provides video and audio meetings with high definition, chat that allows sharing files and images instantly, very useful and versatile, what I like most is that you can share screen as it allows me to assist others when they have computer problems.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that it consumes so much bandwidth, sometimes you have to stop other softwares so that the quality of the call is good.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It helps a lot to maintain a better communication especially in companies that have several offices in different states and cities.

Cisco Webex Meetings is a very good software that helps to maintain a more fluid communication in our company because it offers very interesting features to collaborate with colleagues from other cities and countries, we make video calls and voice meetings where we plan new steps to follow and projects to include.

Learn more about Cisco Webex Meetings

Cisco Webex Meetings Videos

Learning about Cisco Webex Meetings?

* We monitor all Cisco Webex Meetings reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.