Cisco Unified Contact Center Reviews & Product Details

What is Cisco Unified Contact Center?

Cisco Unified Contact Center delivers contact routing, call treatement, network-to-desktop CTI, and multichannel contact management over an IP infratstructure that helps your company create distributed contact center infrastructure.

Cisco Unified Contact Center Profile Details

Related Links
Q&A
Cisco
Description
Cisco delivers intent-based networking across the branch, WAN, and cloud. We provide end-to-end security, automation, and analytics with award-winning services and support.
1984

1-25 of 48 total Cisco Unified reviews

Cisco Unified Contact Center Reviews

1-25 of 48 total Cisco Unified reviews
Regional Marketing Director

"Always there when you need it"

What do you like best?

The Support provided by Cisco Webex has been fantastic for the last two companies I have worked for. Any time there was a system issue, they have been able to work with us remotely to provide immediate solutions and fixes.

What do you dislike?

As a direct user, there was nothing that I could complain about the services they provided us. If I had to pick something is that some of the fixes/solutions provided were things that we were not able to do ourselves if the problem arose again so we had to then call the support back.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It would be great if there was a way for the support to log directly into our systems when larger issues arise but we haven't had to go through that other than one instance.

We are solving any technical bugs, connection errors and set up issues.

Benefits have allowed our IT team to focus on other problems and projects.

Software Engineer

"Omnicanal Contact Center"

What do you like best?

The cisco contact center is really very simple to use for agents. The agent application to be web, can be opened on any PC without installing software.

In addition, the historical and real time reports, without fabulous since they help to make instant decisions based on the occupation of the queues of attention.

It also allows having multiple contact channels for clients, such as chat, email, facebook, in addition to traditional incoming and outgoing voice channels.

What do you dislike?

It would be ideal that at some point support as incoming and outgoing to WhatsApp

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are in need of an omnichannel call center, have the Cisco unified contact center in mind, because it meets the requirements of most contact centers very well.

We were able to solve the problem of having different agents attending through different communication channels. With this platform we were able to unify everything.

Founder and Blogger
Computer Networking

"Cisco UCC"

What do you like best?

The highlight of using Cisco UCCX is the high customization with the product.It's easy to grow and scale the product as needed and the integration with CUCM is seamless. The program has auser friendly programming interface. Once you understand the logic it's simple to create scripts to do what you need. Once you create scripts, it is very easy to duplicate them and edit them as needed. The system is also pretty reliable as far as uptime. The system generates great reports to help you keep track on call stats for your agents.

What do you dislike?

My only major dislike is the learning curve in getting the system set up. There are quite a few steps between getting a user from CUCM to UCC. The system also relies on LDAP integration heavily. This can cause issues with users logging into the system. Also, the hybrid mode for CAD and Finesse has a limited support life, so no upgrades until you've full migrated.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I'd recommend investing in a training course on the scripting piece of UCC so you are not paying out money to vendors to make simple changes. Also, UCCX is suitable to most organizations unless you have a global presence.

For organizations with a lot of agents and departments, UCC provides an easy way to manage your agents. The Call flows are easy to modify and consolidate as needed. The reporting tool has given our call center managers a deeper insight into how agents are performing and areas of improvement. In the recent versions of UCC, the switch to web based application Finesse rids administrators of the need to load software to workstations.

Comex

"Cisco Contact Center very easy and intuitive"

What do you like best?

The Cisco Contact Center solution is very simple to use, both for incoming calls and for outgoing calls. It allows having work time after each call and managing the causes of Not Ready and Logout.

What do you dislike?

If for some reason you could not answer a call quickly, the system puts you in Not Ready.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend the use of Cisco Contact Center in order to improve the service provided to users or customers who access via call or other communication channels.

Implementing the Cisco Contact Center solution, allowed us to control the support help desk and improve the service provided to users.

Home Care Account Manager
Hospital & Health Care
(10,001+ employees)

"I'm an account manager in a call center that uses Cisco Finesse to manage our phones systems."

What do you like best?

I like that I can keep track of phone call stats, including talk time, dials made, etc. I like that the product is easy to use and is customized for our business.

What do you dislike?

At one time we had some connectivity issues but I'm not sure that really had to do with our software as much as other issues within the building. As a user of this software, it does exactly what we need it to do.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I'm not involved with the purchasing of this system for our company but I'd say for whatever it costs, it is reliable, has many features, and has been the standard in our company for many years.

By keeping track of dials, talk time, and periods of activity, we're able to have better line of sight to how our team performs and achieves.

Network Engineer
Government Administration

"Reliable distribution of calls, with basic reporting"

What do you like best?

The product has been rock solid. We have used it for several years now, and the application itself has performed flawlessly. The managers have been satisfied with the reporting and call metrics too.

What do you dislike?

We have not developed the expertise to modify the scripts used on the contact center internally, so we are dependent on an external vendor any time changes our needed. As a result we have been reluctant to make modifications and have never leveraged the product anywhere near its potential.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are a heavy user I would recommend you develop the internal expertise in-house to modify and improve your call flows. The product has been stable and has met our needs. If you currently utilize cisco phones and CUCM in your organization, this is a great option for contact center functionality.

Time based call distribution between call centers. Call distribution among groups of operators. Call metric reporting, globally and per operator.

AI

"Solution that suits and fits all Business requirements"

What do you like best?

Cisco Contact Center Solution Suite has options for SMB, Enterprises and Hosted options, which provide the required services with flexibility.

What do you dislike?

Not really much to dislike, solution has been working well at all of my implementation sites

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Good reporting option in the form of Cisco Unified Intelligence Center, with customization options

Cisco Finesse Agent Desktop with Supervisor feature

Customization Gadgets for Cisco Finesse

If the Communication platform is Cisco UC, then Cisco Contact Center (UCC Express / UCC Enterprise) would be the best suited application with maximum compatibility and support.

CAD feature on earlier versions were much easier, but with Cisco Finesse, there are more customization possibilities, Light weight, without a separate client installation. Agents can login remotely, with softphone clients like Cisco Jabber,

IT Technical Associate - Database Developer

"Prompt service and good ad ons"

What do you like best?

We use a lot of Cisco products and primarily Webex is something that we do on a regular basis. There have been days where we had issues connecting with VoIP. The customer care is friendly and helped us resolve the issue.

What do you dislike?

It takes some steps to connect to the appropriate representative.

We use phones, Webex and other networking products from Cisco. We have to connect to the customer care for issues.

"Pretty good system"

What do you like best?

I like that I can see how many calls I have in que and who is taking calls. I like that I can also throw people into ready.

What do you dislike?

It times out and gets errors quite often, but when it works it's great

Recommendations to others considering the product:

it's a great system.

Taking calls for a warranty support call center. It is beneficial to keep track of call volume.

Healthcare Services Coordinator
(10,001+ employees)

"Cisco Unified Contact Center keeps business going"

What do you like best?

The ease of use if perfect. When working in a fast paced, telephonic environment, this product and the readily-available support team helps keep business rolling.

What do you dislike?

Once in a while, a dropped call can occur but the support staff is always ready to fix it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Cisco is a great product! A Cisco representative even attended one of our team meetings in person to answer any questions!

We reach out to members regarding their health insurance benefits and connect them to health coaches and/or nurses telephonically.

CI

"Cisco Contact Center is evolving into a true Omni-channel contact solution"

What do you like best?

Great support

Excellent IVR and ACD together

Email, Chat and more included in the Agent desktop

Legacy support for thick client (CAD) or thin client (Finesse)

Excellent call flows and reporting

What do you dislike?

Complex configuration with little pre-created scripts

Deployment for Omni-channel can be complex

Mix mode (CAD and Finesse Clients) only supported for short time

Reporting Standard and Premium supported On system and off system (should be integrated)

Complex pricing structures

Licensing must be kept track of

Recommendations to others considering the product:

None, ok look at Avaya if you have an existing Avaya and want to stay with a single vendor.

Contact Center solutions for Small to Enterprise clients (small-medium use CCX and medium-large use CCE)

This option allows us to scale to the customers needs.

AH
(10,001+ employees)

"Cisco UCCX 11.5 is highly recommended"

What do you like best?

I have been running UCCX for over 15 years, and it has really come a long way from the early days. I like most that the UCCX is a highly reliable contact center. We have never had any type of outage unrelated to the network for as long as I can remember.

What do you dislike?

If I had to complain, new releases sometimes contain bugs which can annoy end users. To circumvent that problem, I always wait for the first service release before an upgrade.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Highly recommended

We use contact center for our Help Desk and for high call volume areas. The statistics and reporting features are great, and combined with a wallboard like TASKE departments can get real time data on incoming calls and staff appropriately.

"Ctios cisco contact center"

What do you like best?

Ctios is very user friendly!! Use it for our call queue at work every day

What do you dislike?

Sometimes i misclick that I am ready when I am not. The buttons are right next to eachother

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Very user friendly. Different options for call states to make it easy for statistics and reoiers

We are able to evenly distribute our calls that come into the call center

Special Education Paraprofessional Teacher
Education Management

"Using Cisco as part of our phone service in communicating with students"

What do you like best?

The clarity and quality of the call run well because the Cisco headsets allow us hands-free communication with the contact center.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the student may not hear us until they switch from their car mode to headset/hand-held. The calls can be delayed in response time.

We are able to archive urgent voicemails and playback those messages through Windows media.

Sr. Analyst, Vendor Funding

"Financial Analyst"

What do you like best?

The use of use for someone that had no experience with this system before.

What do you dislike?

Nothing has turned me off to using the contact center yet. I have only used it twice and so far so good.

Was having a problem with my cisco citrix not connecting. Called the contact center and within 30 minutes the problem was figured out.

"Consistant"

What do you like best?

Since I started working with my company, I have found very minimum problems with the network. I think we only had to contact tech support twice this year and that was when we having bad weather.

What do you dislike?

I love everything about this network. I am always able to get on my system and have no problems

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great product. Very user friendly

The Cisco at my company hardly ever has something wrong with it. I think for this year we only had use tech support twice and both were due to bad weather

AI

"Smooth implementation & very easy to use"

What do you like best?

I found that this system was surprisingly easy to implement and the implementation was actually completed on time and as expected. The reporting/analytics is also very good.

What do you dislike?

We haven't had any issues with the system thus far, but I found the pricing options to be a little confusing at first.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would do a lot of training and really make sure that you have your system configured the way you want it to. Unless you have someone on your staff who is trained and able to make configuration changes, you will need help doing so later.

We are able to streamline our call flows and processes by looking at a lot of different types of data.

Manager Voice Services

"Cisco service"

What do you like best?

Their immediate call back and care to detail. They support our company well and always ensure a timely resolution to any issues.

What do you dislike?

there is nothing to mention for dislikes

skype/headset issues

UR

"Cisco Unified Contact Center Honest Review "

What do you like best?

Cisco's products are built perfectly for a call center, especially when you have more than one call coming in. I am quite happy with the performance it has given me since I have been working with my company.

What do you dislike?

As a company, we have not found any flaws with the product Cisco has given us.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Best product to use! Hands down.

Cisco Unified Contact Center has given us a lot of benefits, for example providing the best service we can ever get along with accurate information.

"Ease of use"

What do you like best?

The clean user interface and ease of setup

What do you dislike?

So far, it has proven to be a little buggy and prone to lag. I feel like this might be an issue that will resolve with use and time.

Contact center routing and employee tracking. Phone management software.

"Cisco Unified, communications with higher quality"

What do you like best?

It is a telephone communication application designed to provide the performance and efficiency needed by telecommunications companies. Innovative design and cost efficiency increase productivity

What do you dislike?

The configuration manuals are not updated along with the new versions of the application

Thanks to Cisco Unified the efforts of the company's Contact Center have been promoted, facilitating communication between employees and their customers, creating a positive experience

"Efficient and Intuitive"

What do you like best?

My favorite thing about Cisco is that the software and phone systems are very user friendly.

What do you dislike?

I honestly don't have anything that I dislike.

I primarily use the phone system - the hardware Cisco IP Phone 7945 - and the software that connects my phone to the internet so that I can actually receive phone calls via my work email address. This is a huge benefit to me, because I almost always have access to my email but not my office phone.

Customer Service Rep

"It is a much better phone system compared to ones I’ve used in the past"

What do you like best?

That it is computer based and as long as you take your computer with you you can move without having IT involved

What do you dislike?

I really don’t have any complaints about this phone system

I find that this is a very easy user friendly phone system

AF

"Cusco Unified Contact Center Express"

What do you like best?

Product integrates easily into Cisco UCM. Scales well from 1 to 400 users with one server or two servers for HA capabilities. Scripting editor is fairly simple to use.

What do you dislike?

Latest version requires either a separate Cisco product (Mediasense), or a third party product for call recording.

Contact with our customers is streamlined and with the latest versions being web based there is no cumbersome software to load on workstations and update.

"Integrated System"

What do you like best?

This is an easy to use integrated voice over internet phone (voip) system. Ability to set out of office and phone forwarding through the internet is nice and very convenient.

What do you dislike?

Menus are pretty buried and requires some digging to get to the options that are desired (even though it is customizable). A few times I had to reset these options up which took some time to reconfigure.

This is a telecommunication/phone solution that allows for remote access with forwarding and out of office options allowing for more freedom and confidence that you can still be alerted even when away from the phone/desk.

Cisco Unified Contact Center Features

• Automatic Call Distribution (ACD)
  • Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
  • Call Routing

7.9
Ease of Setup
Average: 8.2*
* Contact Center Infrastructure Category
Do you work for Cisco Unified?

Cisco Unified Categories on G2