Cisco SocialMiner

Social media customer care solution that helps your company respond to customers communicating through social media.

Work for Cisco SocialMiner?

Learning about SocialMiner?

Cisco SocialMiner Reviews

Showing 39 SocialMiner reviews
SocialMiner review by Alexis S.
Alexis S.

"Citrix is Productive "

What do you like best?

I like that Citrix provides cloud services and I am allowed to connect to my system and do work almost anywhere. The set up that I have is simple enough to use. It is attractive and easy to navigate. If and when the servers go down/application is disconnects. I believe that it is good for a small sized organization or company.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, the servers can be extremely slow. I hate when the servers completely go down and I am unable to access anything. There are also times when the application, Citrix Receiver, glitches and it can be very annoying. Because of these issues, I do not believe that it would make for a good service for large company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Cisco is a great cloud service to use for a small 0 -500 people company. If you plan to use it for a larger company, you want to make sure that you have the highest internet speed available so that you remain connected for the greatest amount of time and do not have to spend much time reconnecting.

We use Cisco for remote-work and again, Citrix is our cloud service. I am unable to provide an accurate and realistic answer to this question because I have not had the chance compare Citrix to another service.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Cisco SocialMiner
SocialMiner review by Zuleyca G.
Zuleyca G.

" Cisco Social Miner is a tool that adapts to different needs. "

What do you like best?

What I like about Cisco Social Miner is that it is a social media customer service solution that can help you respond proactively by providing network monitoring, queuing and workflow to organize customer posts on social networks. and deliver them to your team, your company can respond to customers in real time using the same social network, also offers detailed metrics for customer service activities, campaign reports and team reports.

What do you dislike?

Cisco Social Miner is a complete tool and for the moment it has not disappointed me. I have successfully accomplished everything and especially the monitoring of customer communications.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The tool provides mobility functions that allow teams to innovate and optimize their work environments. I can recommend it and tell you that you will not find in the market who will give you such a complete platform.

At the moment no problem. I have enjoyed an excellent platform.

What Social Customer Service solution do you use?

SocialMiner review by Hector Omar T.
Hector Omar T.

"A solution to many problems"

What do you like best?

The variety of campaigns to search for publications of clients in the public social network about the products, services or area of ​​expertise of your company.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes we do not reach the potential customers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I do not think that they should make big changes, they could analyze the cons and apply the corrections.

It has allowed us to segment social contacts by filtering them

SocialMiner review by Joe C.
Joe C.

"Cisco socialminer"

What do you like best?

It's ability to get real time responses, opinions, and feedback on things that can help improve the business

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I really dislike at the moment. All seem to be well

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend this to businesses looking for feedback that may help improve their product or servicrs

Helps solve problems that customers may have with a certain product or service and help us as a business to address those needs

SocialMiner review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"A great software and a good buy"

What do you like best?

What I love about the software is it practically does all the work for you all you do is impress mom out of information and it comes up with everything you were looking for is quite amazing.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it seems to bump down the system depending on the computer that I’m using at the time, other than that it seems to be fairly straightforward

It solves the issue of having to ask and to get it social media information from clients

SocialMiner review by Rita C.
Rita C.

"Easy to use/Reliable "

What do you like best?

Cisco SocialMiner software can help your company enhance customer service, improve customer loyalty, add new customers, and protect your brand.

What do you dislike?

Licensing

Cisco Social Miner software is licensed by server.

Cisco SocialMiner software can help your company enhance customer service and create brand recognition!

SocialMiner review by Betsy L.
Betsy L.

"Cisco SocialMiner Success"

What do you like best?

The targeted marketing that's possible through my chosen social media platforms

What do you dislike?

Really can't think of anything I dislike-- it's user friendly and provides valuable feedback

It can be hard to proactively respond to customers-- Cisco SocialMiner makes it a lot easier

SocialMiner review by User in Professional Training & Coaching
User in Professional Training & Coaching

"Cisco SocialMiner is unique and great"

What do you like best?

I like how it can give us feedback from different social media outlets

What do you dislike?

It seems to be going well so far, so nothing yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Social media is the way to go and best way to reach customers, so listen to them efficiently with this service!

Product and QA issues are being solved by getting instant feedback from customers

SocialMiner review by User in Financial Services

"Awesome features"

What do you like best?

I love them phones they offer ! It’s nice to do face time at my desk from my work phone.

What do you dislike?

Some of their websites require only one browser (internet explorer )

Better call control, auditing, and monitoring

SocialMiner review by Brandy E.
Brandy E.

"User friendly"

What do you like best?

I like that it is easy to navigate and user friendly

What do you dislike?

I would prefer that there was something more unique about this

It provides the connection within the team

SocialMiner review by Rivan C.
Rivan C.

"Cisco"

What do you like best?

Technology at its finest. We can resolve customer inquiries faster now.

What do you dislike?

Nothing right now. Been using this product and so far 0 problems.

Learning on competitors.

SocialMiner review by Consultant in Higher Education
Consultant in Higher Education

"Cisco"

What do you like best?

The ability to configure multiple campaigns to search for customer postings on the public social web about your company's products, services, or area of expertise. The filtration made the system very easy to put to use.

What do you dislike?

When learning the system i was pretty confused although after proper training I was able to grasp the overall concept.

Recommendations to others considering the product

na

Cisco has become extremely helpful with costumer relations and has made it easy to look back on previous calls if need be.

SocialMiner review by Ligia R.
Ligia R.

"It works but at times it's down"

What do you like best?

It's fast and accurate it let's you help customers in need

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it crashes and we have to wait for updates

Chat with customers in need

SocialMiner review by Rochelle W.
Rochelle W.

"Sisco"

What do you like best?

It’s keeps up with my private accounts so that I won’t confuse customers

What do you dislike?

Nothing yet. I haven’t really seen anything I didn’t like about the program

Keeping things separate

SocialMiner review by Lori S.
Lori S.

"It works great for our team!"

What do you like best?

This program helps us search for candidates

What do you dislike?

It’s not as personalizable as I would want.

Recruiting is one of the main things that I used it for in my role.

SocialMiner review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Provides useful data in a convenient way"

What do you like best?

Provides useful data in a convenient way. I like how this collects information from several sources

What do you dislike?

Nothing at the moment. Training was a little difficult but as soon as I got the hang of it, it is now a breeze.

Helps me address and solve problems that I didn’t even know we had. Brings customer concerns to light so that we can proactively address solutions.

SocialMiner review by User

"Good product for connecting with customers "

What do you like best?

What I really like about Cisco SocialMiner is the ability to keep track of all my prospective customers.

What do you dislike?

There is no particular one thing I did not like with Cisco SocialMiner.

I have been able to track my customers and potentials, as well as keep track of my social media base and communicate with my customers in real time.

SocialMiner review by Internal Consultant in Information Services
Internal Consultant in Information Services

"Cisco in relevance to other Networks lacks Operability"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that it works in different Platforms, but limited on a Horizontal expansion.

What do you dislike?

Limited amount of persistent connections and reuse

Recommendations to others considering the product

Understand as to what your direction is before delving into SocialMiner, at times I see a Security peeking around the corner if you don't have the correct measures in place.

Big Data analytics stimulation

SocialMiner review by Maricarmen P.
Maricarmen P.

"Social miner "

What do you like best?

Detailed metrics. Ability to organize quickly

What do you dislike?

Crashed a little too frequently but it may be due to too much data

Bank call center assistance

SocialMiner review by User in Facilities Services
User in Facilities Services

"review of socialminer"

What do you like best?

The user friendliness. It is pretty basic and that makes it easy to corporate into any business

What do you dislike?

the price is a little higher than other programs

the ability to solve problems quickly and efficiently. The benefits are more face to face time rather than constantly entering something into the computer

SocialMiner review by User in Internet

"Social Miner has been a huge asset to my business needs."

What do you like best?

I like that it allows me to connect with individuals through multiples platforms.

What do you dislike?

I think sometimes that it can be confusing and hectic when you are dealing with multiple platforms, but it has some very good uses as well.

It's allowing me to reach out to clients that I wouldn't otherwise be able to reach out to.

SocialMiner review by User in Construction
User in Construction

"Ability to listen to customers and respond via social media"

What do you like best?

Helps to enhance service, gain new customers, and ability to have multiple people working together to achieve the same goal, using different social networking sites, forums and blogs..

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything I dislike, I am still learning all the in's and out's, still learning all the supported commands, etc.

Makes searching for key words on social media, forums and blogs more efficient and faster.

SocialMiner review by Internal Consultant
Internal Consultant

"Fast easy and really self-explanatory"

What do you like best?

Fast easy and really self-explanatoryWhat can I say it’s really short and easy and fun

What do you dislike?

Didn’t really just like anything it was really perfectly fine

Recommendations to others considering the product

Something easy at your fingertips self-explanatory an amazing

Just communication and how everything is in general

SocialMiner review by User in Research
User in Research

"Effective"

What do you like best?

It gets the job done well. I like how easy it is to use

What do you dislike?

Nothing in particular. I haven't run into any issue that I was unhappy with

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a good product

It combines social media accounts which stream lines work.

SocialMiner review by Consultant in Accounting
Consultant in Accounting

"Easy and user friendly "

What do you like best?

The best thing i like is how easy it is to use and the customer support is always helpful

What do you dislike?

Great program only thing was at first it was a little confusing on the proper training needed

Workflows makes everything easy in one application

SocialMiner review by Consultant in Legal Services
Consultant in Legal Services

"Was not the worst"

What do you like best?

That I could call out easily. Calling is the only aspect of Cisco we used for this position.

What do you dislike?

Had some glitches every once in a while.

Software Support for clients, made it easy to help and call out to clients.

"Buisness"

What do you like best?

Realiable network and interface for commercial buisness applications and social networking

What do you dislike?

A bit too “proprietary” forces users to learn a new system interface that doesn’t feel familiar

Networking, social projects and team collaborations

SocialMiner review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Social Miner"

What do you like best?

The best part is getting real time responses and feed back which helps for the business and it works on different platforms

What do you dislike?

Frequent crashing may ne due to huge data is the dislike which disspoint me

Bank call center assistance

SocialMiner review by Consultant

"Great program, user friendly"

What do you like best?

Have been using this program for a while, quite user friendly

What do you dislike?

Cannot complain, better than othme t programs we’ve tried

It serves all the functions my business needs at a cost competitive with other platforms

SocialMiner review by Consultant in Marketing and Advertising
Consultant in Marketing and Advertising

"Review"

What do you like best?

Easy to use .. a smooth implementation .. not much to say otherwise

What do you dislike?

Network throttle .. lagging ? This is only based on what my company use

Ease of use

SocialMiner review by Administrator

"good software for call center and fast speed as well"

What do you like best?

Connections and easy browser user friendly

What do you dislike?

i actually have no disappointments so far so good

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommended this procduct

I have realized that this company is easy to use

"System Software"

What do you like best?

This program runs so smoothly with little to no problems.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I really dislike about this program.

Easy to use so more gets done with less problems

SocialMiner review by Consultant

"Cisco socialminer"

What do you like best?

Works good help me get the most out of my business

What do you dislike?

There was nothing about this product didn't like.

I realized it helps with connecting with my customers

"Makes my job easier."

What do you like best?

The ease of use and the smoothest operation.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it freezes up and causes customer issues.

We use as an incoming service for customers and their needs.

SocialMiner review by User in Outsourcing/Offshoring
User in Outsourcing/Offshoring

"Decent program"

What do you like best?

Not many issues and very easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Get kicked off sometimes and need to re login again

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely worth using

Being able to get work done more efficiently

"Easiest to use "

What do you like best?

Simplicity of the software and the ease of use

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I can think of atbthe moment

Used for easier connections with customers and clients.

"Cisco"

What do you like best?

I like that it is intuitive and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

The software is unreliable and doesn't always sync.

It definitely helps streamline interoffice communication

SocialMiner review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"Great App"

What do you like best?

Great application. Very user friendly.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the colors. It is very angry.

It helps us help our customers

SocialMiner review by Consultant in Retail
Consultant in Retail

"Useful "

What do you like best?

It has good customer support and flexiblity.

What do you dislike?

Userablilty and reliability. At times confusing.

Exposure. All-in-one

Learning about Cisco SocialMiner?

* We monitor all Cisco SocialMiner reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.