Cisco Aironet Wireless

5.0

Address your high-density access needs with Cisco innovations. Get the world's most versatile and reliable wireless network.

Work for Cisco Aironet Wireless?

Learning about Cisco Aironet Wireless?

Cisco Aironet Wireless Reviews

• Editions
Editions
Showing 1 Cisco Aironet Wireless review
Cisco Aironet Wireless review by G2 User in Higher Education
G2 User in Higher Education

"The Best Wireless Device "

What do you like best?

The best part of this device is that I can use it anywhere at anytime, and still get my connectivity as fast as required. In my company where most of my engagements are in the mining grounds, I am still able to connect to the Internet without hustles. Further, I am never worried of security hacks with this device, as I have come to approve of its security levels. I have come to greatly appreciate this device.

What do you dislike?

The gadget is still prone to mechanical damage especially with high impact shock.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is the best device to use, and Cisco is the company of choice for anyone with networking needs, both wireless and wired. In particular, people working in hazardous environments should get a Cisco product

Most importantly, the gadget has aided in solving networking issues in my business. I am able to connect not only I but the other workers as well to the Internet and to each other for higher efficiency.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Cisco Aironet Wireless

What Indoor Access Points solution do you use?

Learning about Cisco Aironet Wireless?

* We monitor all Cisco Aironet Wireless reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.